Menu

Pages (100)    153 54 55100   
Malarkey   26 Jun 2015, 8:36 pm
(26 Jun 2015, 8:30 pm)Diamond One wrote remember the horsemeat scandal back in 2013 thats why horses never go to tesco

Failing to understanding what exactly that had to do with what I posted about going to work though Bazza.
LeeCalder   26 Jun 2015, 8:36 pm
(26 Jun 2015, 8:28 pm)Malarkey wrote Think you will find Mr Calder this Language you speak of is called Talkaloadofshiteritus.

Haha, wellisupposeyouarecorrectiwastemptedtoputafullstopaftercorrectbutchangedmymind
S813 FVK   26 Jun 2015, 8:37 pm
(26 Jun 2015, 8:36 pm)Malarkey wrote Failing to understanding what exactly that had to do with what I posted about going to work though Bazza.

Because you said 'horse' in your post.

The mind boggles! Tongue
Jimmi   26 Jun 2015, 8:41 pm
(26 Jun 2015, 8:30 pm)Diamond One wrote remember the horsemeat scandal back in 2013 thats why horses never go to tesco

That's a load of horse dung because horses do go to Tesco.
http://m.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/1098...ze/?ref=rl

Apologies if the link doesn't work but I'm posting from my mobile.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Malarkey   26 Jun 2015, 8:42 pm
(26 Jun 2015, 8:37 pm)S813 FVK wrote Because you said 'horse' in your post.

The mind boggles! Tongue

I see.
MrFozz   26 Jun 2015, 9:12 pm
(26 Jun 2015, 6:28 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote I'm getting bored of loads of photos of buses at Eldon Square and Haymarket. The odd photo now and then is fine.

Eldon Square and Haymarket have been done to death now, I'm considering to unfollow anyone who publishes any more than 5 photos from them god-damn bus stations. It's boring and its offputting.
Better get me unfriended Tommy, I only like Eldon Square and Haymarket when I goto Newcastle...The same could be said of most Bus Stations though

(26 Jun 2015, 7:48 pm)LeeCalder wrote At the end of the day Tommy I will take my photos where I want to. I enjoy taking photos at Eldon Square, therefore I will continue to do so.

I second that Lee

(26 Jun 2015, 8:09 pm)Diamond One wrote that american bloke was one heck of an idiot i ignored the prick Nexus wouldn't touch us from there as we were all off property if i see that idiot again i have an idea if he says stop taking photos we should take photos of him and see how he likes it i loved garys reaction i couldnt put it better my self

Yeah, being antagonistic is the answer...NOT

Surely doing that, could purposely taking pictures when he does not want you to not be seen as harassment of some kind

(26 Jun 2015, 8:15 pm)LeeCalder wrote Bazza saying things like that really doesn't help. If you done that then you would just make things one hundred times worse

Again, Lee, I agree...

Bazza, for the love of fuck, don't try and wind people up it gets you nowhere and you know first hand what it is like being on the receiving end of wind-ups
Rapidsnap   26 Jun 2015, 10:57 pm
Oh dear, all this talk about horses. You've asked for it, Triggered.

.png
MLPMeme0002.png (Size 306.06 KB Downloads 11)
.jpg
MLPMeme0001.jpg (Size 9.64 KB Downloads 70)

.jpg
Pinkie Socls.jpg (Size 168.78 KB Downloads 9)
.jpg
Heres Party.jpg (Size 74.51 KB Downloads 12)

.png
brainfreeze.png (Size 173.48 KB Downloads 11)
.png
Party Favor.png (Size 29.05 KB Downloads 70)

Please feel free to visit my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photogenic/
Who needs heroes anyway? Villians have more fun.
omnicity4659   27 Jun 2015, 7:57 am
The twats have extended the respite session by one hour. Not the best planning for my respite but 1430 to 1830?

What can I do at 1800?????????? Angry
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
mb134   27 Jun 2015, 8:11 am
(27 Jun 2015, 7:57 am)Tommy_1581 wrote The twats have extended the respite session by one hour. Not the best planning for my respite but 1430 to 1830?

What can I do at 1800?????????? Angry

What do you normally do in your sessions?
omnicity4659   27 Jun 2015, 9:05 am
(27 Jun 2015, 8:11 am)mb134 wrote What do you normally do in your sessions?

Ride around on a public toilet mounted on railway tracks if there's nobody who I know at Central station. Or catch a bus to get away from the respite workers.
S813 FVK   27 Jun 2015, 9:12 am
Don't know how the Metro trains are similar to a public toilet but ok...
Whatever floats your boat i guess.
omnicity4659   27 Jun 2015, 9:23 am
WTF? I was at 117 Flickr followers now I'm at 115??? Angry
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Michael   27 Jun 2015, 9:23 am
Fucking hay fever

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Jimmi   27 Jun 2015, 9:26 am
(27 Jun 2015, 9:23 am)Tommy_1581 wrote WTF? I was at 117 Flickr followers now I'm at 115??? Angry
Could be after what you said about getting photos in Eldon Square last night [emoji14]

Had someone follow me the other night then must have pressed unfollow as it was still on 150 followers. I am now on 151 followers.
omnicity4659   27 Jun 2015, 9:32 am
(27 Jun 2015, 9:26 am)Jimmi wrote Could be after what you said about getting photos in Eldon Square last night [emoji14]

Had someone follow me the other night then must have pressed unfollow as it was still on 150 followers. I am now on 151 followers.

I have unfollowed a few people who don't follow me to try and get my followers/following numbers equal... Might have accidentally unfollowed a couple of others  :s
Jimmi   27 Jun 2015, 10:03 am
(27 Jun 2015, 9:32 am)Tommy_1581 wrote I have unfollowed a few people who don't follow me to try and get my followers/following numbers equal... Might have accidentally unfollowed a couple of others  :s
I am thinking of un-following some but I am to polite to bring myself to do it. It's no-one on here.

I am following around 126 I think and I have 151 followers and the two lists are totally different, many people I have followed haven't followed me back and a fair amount of the 151 who follow me are only doing so that they can boost the number of people who follow them to increase their views, last week I got one who was following 25k people.

I follow photostreams because I want to and like viewing them, I am not going to follow people just to increase my views although thankfully I seem to be doing alright now for views. I do place some of the photos into groups although I am cutting down on that and I am now only doing it for rare workings, trips out of the NE eg. Carlisle and photos I think look really good.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Michael   27 Jun 2015, 10:05 am
Trying to start conversations with people or people just blanking you!

Whats the FUCKING point!

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
omnicity4659   27 Jun 2015, 10:08 am
(27 Jun 2015, 10:03 am)Jimmi wrote I am thinking of un-following some but I am to polite to bring myself to do it. It's no-one on here.

I am following around 126 I think and I have 151 followers and the two lists are totally different, many people I have followed haven't followed me back and a fair amount of the 151 who follow me are only doing so that they can boost the number of people who follow them to increase their views, last week I got one who was following 25k people.

I follow photostreams because I want to and like viewing them, I am not going to follow people just to increase my views although thankfully I seem to be doing alright now for views. I do place some of the photos into groups although I am cutting down on that and I am now only doing it for rare workings, trips out of the NE eg. Carlisle and photos I think look really good.

I follow people back when they follow me, but occasionally their photos are, erm, poor. I still follow them though.

I think the point of following someone is if you like their photos, if they don't follow back, they're self-centred halfwits who veg. (that sounds sooooooo random Big Grin  )

(27 Jun 2015, 10:05 am)Michael wrote Trying to start conversations with people or people just blanking you!

Whats the FUCKING point!

Morning, Michael. I'm certainly not blanking you...  Smile
Jimmi   27 Jun 2015, 10:15 am
(27 Jun 2015, 10:08 am)Tommy_1581 wrote I follow people back when they follow me, but occasionally their photos are, erm, poor. I still follow them though.

I think the point of following someone is if you like their photos, if they don't follow back, they're self-centred halfwits who veg. (that sounds sooooooo random Big Grin  )
I have had loads of new followers recently but haven't followed most of them back as I don't want to view poor photos and it would up the amount of activity and would have loads more stuff to view and I just don't have the time for it.

Sorry if anyone disagrees with this but I just don't want to follow something I won't enjoy viewing. Also some rubbish follows me, I don't want my activity page full of black and white photos of people looking pouty as that's what many of the people following me upload.
Michael   27 Jun 2015, 10:19 am
(27 Jun 2015, 10:08 am)Tommy_1581 wrote I follow people back when they follow me, but occasionally their photos are, erm, poor. I still follow them though.

Morning, Michael. I'm certainly not blanking you...  Smile

Morning Tommy 

Its not people on here i swear! 

Its people on Facebook and on the street!

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Jimmi   27 Jun 2015, 10:37 am
Got confronted by some random for taking photos in Billingham, I wouldn't care but he was stood far behind me so wasn't in any of the photos. He also approached a young lad who looked like he was taking a selfie but apparently his phone unlocks by taking a photo of himself.

Now on the X4 which is very busy and it's boiling - it's hell.
omnicity4659   27 Jun 2015, 10:57 am
(27 Jun 2015, 10:37 am)Jimmi wrote Got confronted by some random for taking photos in Billingham

He also approached a young lad who looked like he was taking a selfie but apparently his phone unlocks by taking a photo of himself.

Yes, that's a real feature it shouldn't be used within the ages of 11-17 due to major reshapes of your face which could result in not being able to update your status.

What did he say? I'm so interested...
Jimmi   27 Jun 2015, 11:09 am
(27 Jun 2015, 10:57 am)Tommy_1581 wrote Yes, that's a real feature it shouldn't be used within the ages of 11-17 due to major reshapes of your face which could result in not being able to update your status.

What did he say? I'm so interested...
The guy confronting us didn't say much, it was more the tone and the way it was said. Basically just said "you taking photos?"

After he left the young lad explained to me about the feature of unlocking his phone by taking a photo. Can't say I'd want this feature on my phone.
Jimmi   27 Jun 2015, 11:18 am
God please can we please reach Saltburn, I am now sweating like Lee Evans on this StreetLite and it is really busy, it's horrible [emoji25]
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Malarkey   27 Jun 2015, 12:08 pm
The whole plan of getting up at 5am, leaving the house by 06:20am at the latest and getting into Newcastle for 07:30am for an 8am Start at Newcastle Racecourse went completely out the window this morning, as I slept through my alarm until my mother came to wake me up at 08:30am which is when I usually get up anyway during the week, ended up texting work to say I wouldnt be coming in as a result, ohh and I am now £80 down, possibly more if I ended getting tips etc depending on whereabouts in the ground I was going to be working.
Dan   27 Jun 2015, 12:10 pm
Wow, we have a lot of negativity on the "mood" feature today... It's all red above me!
Michael   27 Jun 2015, 12:15 pm
(27 Jun 2015, 12:10 pm)Dan wrote Wow, we have a lot of negativity on the "mood" feature today... It's all red above me!

Very much so Dan, its Saturday we all should be happy!

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Dan   27 Jun 2015, 12:17 pm
(27 Jun 2015, 12:15 pm)Michael wrote Very much so Dan, its Saturday we all should be happy!

Too right!

Mind, I've just bought GTA V for PC, and I'm slowly losing the will to live with how long it's taking to install. Game is about 65GB in total - spread across seven disks. Sad

Two down, five to go...
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Malarkey   27 Jun 2015, 12:18 pm
(27 Jun 2015, 12:10 pm)Dan wrote Wow, we have a lot of negativity on the "mood" feature today... It's all red above me!

Mine been set at Angry for a while now, just forgot to change it, actually in quite a pleasant mood.
Malarkey   27 Jun 2015, 12:24 pm
(27 Jun 2015, 12:17 pm)Dan wrote Too right!

Mind, I've just bought GTA V for PC, and I'm slowly losing the will to live with how long it's taking to install. Game is about 65GB in total - spread across seven disks. Sad

Two down, five to go...

Dear oh dear oh dear I am slowly losing respect for you Mr Graham for being a PC Gamer.
Pages (100)    153 54 55100