Menu

North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat What's annoying you today? V3

What's annoying you today? V3

What's annoying you today? V3

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (150) Previous 188 89 90150 Next
citaro5284

18 Jul 2015, 7:17 pm #1,761
(18 Jul 2015, 7:15 pm)Davie I was taking a photograph of 8331 (Quaylink) on service 96, and a passanger had a go at me saying "I'm not aloud to photograph buses when their are passengers on board!

must have been because you were too noisy
citaro5284
18 Jul 2015, 7:17 pm #1,761

(18 Jul 2015, 7:15 pm)Davie I was taking a photograph of 8331 (Quaylink) on service 96, and a passanger had a go at me saying "I'm not aloud to photograph buses when their are passengers on board!

must have been because you were too noisy

LeeCalder

18 Jul 2015, 7:32 pm #1,762
(18 Jul 2015, 3:02 pm)R852 PRG When I was travelling on demonstrator 9109 from Newcastle to Bishop Auckland, to see how it handled the whole route; I was treated with the presence of two other enthusiasts, who sat at the forward-most tables on the door-side. Throughout the journey, I heard them giggling on like toddlers, they dropped a massive fizzy drink bottle, a few burps and farts were heard... I was absolutely devastated when they then boarded the next bus back from Bishop Auckland!

Well I wonder who that was....
LeeCalder
18 Jul 2015, 7:32 pm #1,762

(18 Jul 2015, 3:02 pm)R852 PRG When I was travelling on demonstrator 9109 from Newcastle to Bishop Auckland, to see how it handled the whole route; I was treated with the presence of two other enthusiasts, who sat at the forward-most tables on the door-side. Throughout the journey, I heard them giggling on like toddlers, they dropped a massive fizzy drink bottle, a few burps and farts were heard... I was absolutely devastated when they then boarded the next bus back from Bishop Auckland!

Well I wonder who that was....

DanPicken

Banned

18 Jul 2015, 7:39 pm #1,763
(18 Jul 2015, 7:32 pm)LeeCalder Well I wonder who that was....

Like I said deffo not me!
DanPicken
18 Jul 2015, 7:39 pm #1,763

(18 Jul 2015, 7:32 pm)LeeCalder Well I wonder who that was....

Like I said deffo not me!

LeeCalder

18 Jul 2015, 7:52 pm #1,764

So he said to you that he isn't aloud too take photos?

That's what you've said, he said.
LeeCalder
18 Jul 2015, 7:52 pm #1,764

So he said to you that he isn't aloud too take photos?

DanPicken

Banned

18 Jul 2015, 7:54 pm #1,765
(18 Jul 2015, 7:52 pm)LeeCalder So he said to you that he isn't aloud too take photos?

I think he means I'm as in himself (Davie).
DanPicken
18 Jul 2015, 7:54 pm #1,765

(18 Jul 2015, 7:52 pm)LeeCalder So he said to you that he isn't aloud too take photos?

I think he means I'm as in himself (Davie).

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

18 Jul 2015, 7:56 pm #1,766
(18 Jul 2015, 3:02 pm)R852 PRG When I was travelling on demonstrator 9109 from Newcastle to Bishop Auckland, to see how it handled the whole route; I was treated with the presence of two other enthusiasts, who sat at the forward-most tables on the door-side. Throughout the journey, I heard them giggling on like toddlers, they dropped a massive fizzy drink bottle, a few burps and farts were heard... I was absolutely devastated when they then boarded the next bus back from Bishop Auckland!

I once gained notoriety for my ability to clear the top deck of a bus through dropping my guts
MrFozz
18 Jul 2015, 7:56 pm #1,766

(18 Jul 2015, 3:02 pm)R852 PRG When I was travelling on demonstrator 9109 from Newcastle to Bishop Auckland, to see how it handled the whole route; I was treated with the presence of two other enthusiasts, who sat at the forward-most tables on the door-side. Throughout the journey, I heard them giggling on like toddlers, they dropped a massive fizzy drink bottle, a few burps and farts were heard... I was absolutely devastated when they then boarded the next bus back from Bishop Auckland!

I once gained notoriety for my ability to clear the top deck of a bus through dropping my guts

DanPicken

Banned

18 Jul 2015, 7:57 pm #1,767
(18 Jul 2015, 7:56 pm)MrFozz I once gained notoriety for my ability to clear the top deck of a bus through dropping my guts

Davie's were just as bad!
DanPicken
18 Jul 2015, 7:57 pm #1,767

(18 Jul 2015, 7:56 pm)MrFozz I once gained notoriety for my ability to clear the top deck of a bus through dropping my guts

Davie's were just as bad!

Diamond One

Banned

18 Jul 2015, 8:09 pm #1,768

i would have told that passenger to F+++ O++ and tell him straight
Diamond One
18 Jul 2015, 8:09 pm #1,768

i would have told that passenger to F+++ O++ and tell him straight

18 Jul 2015, 8:19 pm #1,769
Feeling really ill today just wasn't taking notice of anything at all today.

My New Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/140662069@N02/ - Posts every Weekend at the minimum Smile
South Tyne Lad
18 Jul 2015, 8:19 pm #1,769

Feeling really ill today just wasn't taking notice of anything at all today.

My New Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/140662069@N02/ - Posts every Weekend at the minimum Smile

Davie

Banned

19 Jul 2015, 1:46 am #1,770
(18 Jul 2015, 8:09 pm)Diamond One i would have told that passenger to F+++ O++ and tell him straight

I didn't really want to cause anymore trouble
Davie
19 Jul 2015, 1:46 am #1,770

(18 Jul 2015, 8:09 pm)Diamond One i would have told that passenger to F+++ O++ and tell him straight

I didn't really want to cause anymore trouble

19 Jul 2015, 8:18 am #1,771
My brother is getting peed of with the respite workers after another "user" was with them yesterday. He argues that its 'his time' and 'shouldn't be forced to go out with other people who want to go to every bloody McDonalds just to throw they're food away'.
omnicity4659
19 Jul 2015, 8:18 am #1,771

My brother is getting peed of with the respite workers after another "user" was with them yesterday. He argues that its 'his time' and 'shouldn't be forced to go out with other people who want to go to every bloody McDonalds just to throw they're food away'.

19 Jul 2015, 8:47 am #1,772
1581 turning up on every 35 that I use.
omnicity4659
19 Jul 2015, 8:47 am #1,772

1581 turning up on every 35 that I use.

Jimmi

19 Jul 2015, 6:17 pm #1,773
Feel like I live in the arse end of nowhere. Can't go anywhere but flaming Darlington and other places I don't really like going to on Sunday's - wouldn't believe the 7 is a Sapphire service Dodgy
Jimmi
19 Jul 2015, 6:17 pm #1,773

Feel like I live in the arse end of nowhere. Can't go anywhere but flaming Darlington and other places I don't really like going to on Sunday's - wouldn't believe the 7 is a Sapphire service Dodgy

Jimmi

19 Jul 2015, 9:03 pm #1,774
Getting so hacked off and getting so stressed with everything at the moment.

Just been permanently in a bad mood for the last week or so, especially today for some reason.
Jimmi
19 Jul 2015, 9:03 pm #1,774

Getting so hacked off and getting so stressed with everything at the moment.

Just been permanently in a bad mood for the last week or so, especially today for some reason.

Kuyoyo

19 Jul 2015, 9:36 pm #1,775
(19 Jul 2015, 6:17 pm)Jimmi Feel like I live in the arse end of nowhere. Can't go anywhere but flaming Darlington and other places I don't really like going to on Sunday's - wouldn't believe the 7 is a Sapphire service Dodgy

At least you have a bus service on a Sunday - some of us don't have a bus after 1700 on a Saturday until 0750 on a Monday (or Tuesday if it's a Bank Holiday). It's ask for lifts day if I want to go anywhere on a Sunday (or make plans with mates)
Kuyoyo
19 Jul 2015, 9:36 pm #1,775

(19 Jul 2015, 6:17 pm)Jimmi Feel like I live in the arse end of nowhere. Can't go anywhere but flaming Darlington and other places I don't really like going to on Sunday's - wouldn't believe the 7 is a Sapphire service Dodgy

At least you have a bus service on a Sunday - some of us don't have a bus after 1700 on a Saturday until 0750 on a Monday (or Tuesday if it's a Bank Holiday). It's ask for lifts day if I want to go anywhere on a Sunday (or make plans with mates)

Davie

Banned

19 Jul 2015, 9:38 pm #1,776
Not really annoying but A mate of mine got taken into hospital earlier
Davie
19 Jul 2015, 9:38 pm #1,776

Not really annoying but A mate of mine got taken into hospital earlier

Malarkey

19 Jul 2015, 9:49 pm #1,777
(19 Jul 2015, 9:03 pm)Jimmi Getting so hacked off and getting so stressed with everything at the moment.

Been exactly the same for a few months now, just been hacked off and stressed with various things, ranging from issues other family members, not seeing my mates from school/college as much as I used as we all have gone our separate ways now and do our own thing, struggling to get a full time job and being screwed out of £30 Wages by Sodexo from when I worked Rugby League Magic Weekend as they only paid me for 7 Hours rather than the 11.5 I worked, which they are refusing to pay out, then being passed from pillow to post between them and the agency I worked on for over the past month, this led to me sitting down with my Dad on Friday and talking to him about how I felt as I had literally hit boiling point and I was about ready to blow a gasket, something which I havent done in a very long time, I then did the same with my Mam on Saturday Morning and now I feel so much better that I have gotten everything off my chest and more so now I have an Xbox One to keep me occupied, best thing to do jimmi is to sit down and talk to your parents about it.
Malarkey
19 Jul 2015, 9:49 pm #1,777

(19 Jul 2015, 9:03 pm)Jimmi Getting so hacked off and getting so stressed with everything at the moment.

Been exactly the same for a few months now, just been hacked off and stressed with various things, ranging from issues other family members, not seeing my mates from school/college as much as I used as we all have gone our separate ways now and do our own thing, struggling to get a full time job and being screwed out of £30 Wages by Sodexo from when I worked Rugby League Magic Weekend as they only paid me for 7 Hours rather than the 11.5 I worked, which they are refusing to pay out, then being passed from pillow to post between them and the agency I worked on for over the past month, this led to me sitting down with my Dad on Friday and talking to him about how I felt as I had literally hit boiling point and I was about ready to blow a gasket, something which I havent done in a very long time, I then did the same with my Mam on Saturday Morning and now I feel so much better that I have gotten everything off my chest and more so now I have an Xbox One to keep me occupied, best thing to do jimmi is to sit down and talk to your parents about it.

Jimmi

19 Jul 2015, 10:07 pm #1,778
(19 Jul 2015, 9:49 pm)Malarkey Been exactly the same for a few months now, just been hacked off and stressed with various things, ranging from issues other family members, not seeing my mates from school/college as much as I used as we all have gone our separate ways now and do our own thing, struggling to get a full time job and being screwed out of £30 Wages by Sodexo from when I worked Rugby League Magic Weekend as they only paid me for 7 Hours rather than the 11.5 I worked, which they are refusing to pay out, then being passed from pillow to post between them and the agency I worked on for over the past month, this led to me sitting down with my Dad on Friday and talking to him about how I felt as I had literally hit boiling point and I was about ready to blow a gasket, something which I havent done in a very long time, I then did the same with my Mam on Saturday Morning and now I feel so much better that I have gotten everything off my chest and more so now I have an Xbox One to keep me occupied, best thing to do jimmi is to sit down and talk to your parents about it.

Think I need to do something to sort myself right now, I myself have been losing contact with some of my friends from school and college although I saw one recently but at the same time I think someone else spotted me getting photos in Durham the other day. Also had a few incidents with the public on some of my recent outings including one minor incident in Bishop Auckland yesterday. Also my dog had to be put down last week which made me quite sad, we have a new dog now but it's only a puppy so we are having to train it and such which is a bit stressful especially if it goes to the toilet in the house like it did last night. There is some bad scenarios going round in my head at the moment. I am needing to find something else to occupy my mind at the moment I think, I even recently bought an adult colouring in book as something to help me switch off for a bit at times. At times I do need to vent unfortunately I do sometimes unleash my frustrations on here and for that I am sorry for this and I am hoping to sort myself out so I can hopefully gain a more positive outlook.
Jimmi
19 Jul 2015, 10:07 pm #1,778

(19 Jul 2015, 9:49 pm)Malarkey Been exactly the same for a few months now, just been hacked off and stressed with various things, ranging from issues other family members, not seeing my mates from school/college as much as I used as we all have gone our separate ways now and do our own thing, struggling to get a full time job and being screwed out of £30 Wages by Sodexo from when I worked Rugby League Magic Weekend as they only paid me for 7 Hours rather than the 11.5 I worked, which they are refusing to pay out, then being passed from pillow to post between them and the agency I worked on for over the past month, this led to me sitting down with my Dad on Friday and talking to him about how I felt as I had literally hit boiling point and I was about ready to blow a gasket, something which I havent done in a very long time, I then did the same with my Mam on Saturday Morning and now I feel so much better that I have gotten everything off my chest and more so now I have an Xbox One to keep me occupied, best thing to do jimmi is to sit down and talk to your parents about it.

Think I need to do something to sort myself right now, I myself have been losing contact with some of my friends from school and college although I saw one recently but at the same time I think someone else spotted me getting photos in Durham the other day. Also had a few incidents with the public on some of my recent outings including one minor incident in Bishop Auckland yesterday. Also my dog had to be put down last week which made me quite sad, we have a new dog now but it's only a puppy so we are having to train it and such which is a bit stressful especially if it goes to the toilet in the house like it did last night. There is some bad scenarios going round in my head at the moment. I am needing to find something else to occupy my mind at the moment I think, I even recently bought an adult colouring in book as something to help me switch off for a bit at times. At times I do need to vent unfortunately I do sometimes unleash my frustrations on here and for that I am sorry for this and I am hoping to sort myself out so I can hopefully gain a more positive outlook.

19 Jul 2015, 10:09 pm #1,779
(19 Jul 2015, 10:07 pm)Jimmi Think I need to do something to sort myself right now, I myself have been losing contact with some of my friends from school and college although I saw one recently but at the same time I think someone else spotted me getting photos in Durham the other day. Also had a few incidents with the public on some of my recent outings including one minor incident in Bishop Auckland yesterday. Also my dog had to be put down last week which made me quite sad, we have a new dog now but it's only a puppy so we are having to train it and such which is a bit stressful especially if it goes to the toilet in the house like it did last night. There is some bad scenarios going round in my head at the moment. I am needing to find something else to occupy my mind at the moment I think, I even recently bought an adult colouring in book as something to help me switch off for a bit at times. At times I do need to vent unfortunately I do sometimes unleash my frustrations on here and for that I am sorry for this and I am hoping to sort myself out so I can hopefully gain a more positive outlook.

Don't worry Jimmi, Take as much time as you need to sort yourself out, Don't let other people stop you and just be yourself Smile and im sorry about what happened to your dog.

South Tyne Lad
19 Jul 2015, 10:09 pm #1,779

(19 Jul 2015, 10:07 pm)Jimmi Think I need to do something to sort myself right now, I myself have been losing contact with some of my friends from school and college although I saw one recently but at the same time I think someone else spotted me getting photos in Durham the other day. Also had a few incidents with the public on some of my recent outings including one minor incident in Bishop Auckland yesterday. Also my dog had to be put down last week which made me quite sad, we have a new dog now but it's only a puppy so we are having to train it and such which is a bit stressful especially if it goes to the toilet in the house like it did last night. There is some bad scenarios going round in my head at the moment. I am needing to find something else to occupy my mind at the moment I think, I even recently bought an adult colouring in book as something to help me switch off for a bit at times. At times I do need to vent unfortunately I do sometimes unleash my frustrations on here and for that I am sorry for this and I am hoping to sort myself out so I can hopefully gain a more positive outlook.

Don't worry Jimmi, Take as much time as you need to sort yourself out, Don't let other people stop you and just be yourself Smile and im sorry about what happened to your dog.

Davie

Banned

19 Jul 2015, 10:17 pm #1,780

I hope your are ok soon Jimmi, I know how you feel about your dog, as somebody said (Althought I cannot think who it was) said it's like losing a member of the family.
Davie
19 Jul 2015, 10:17 pm #1,780

I hope your are ok soon Jimmi, I know how you feel about your dog, as somebody said (Althought I cannot think who it was) said it's like losing a member of the family.

Pages (150) Previous 188 89 90150 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average