Menu

North East Buses Local Bus Scene Go North East Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - September 2015

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - September 2015

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - September 2015

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (54) Previous 15 6 754 Next
Michael

02 Sep 2015, 9:58 pm #101
Whats the odds on GNE getting some MAN 14.240/MCV Evolutions?

Are they DDA?
Edited 02 Sep 2015, 10:00 pm by Michael.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
02 Sep 2015, 9:58 pm #101

Whats the odds on GNE getting some MAN 14.240/MCV Evolutions?

Are they DDA?

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

02 Sep 2015, 11:18 pm #102
What you lot have failed to realise that a lot of London vehicles are leased these days. It mainly down to the fact that the group don't have to suffer the headache of disposing the vehicles themselves or convert them to single door to make them more enticing to buyers. Hence why a lot of Metrobus Scania Omnicities have been sold on to independent operators. Yes a few vehicles have ended up elsewhere, but that is only after Go-Ahead group purchased the vehicle outright from the the leaser.

Please feel free to visit my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photogenic/
Who needs heroes anyway? Villians have more fun.
Rapidsnap
02 Sep 2015, 11:18 pm #102

What you lot have failed to realise that a lot of London vehicles are leased these days. It mainly down to the fact that the group don't have to suffer the headache of disposing the vehicles themselves or convert them to single door to make them more enticing to buyers. Hence why a lot of Metrobus Scania Omnicities have been sold on to independent operators. Yes a few vehicles have ended up elsewhere, but that is only after Go-Ahead group purchased the vehicle outright from the the leaser.

Please feel free to visit my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photogenic/
Who needs heroes anyway? Villians have more fun.

Michael

03 Sep 2015, 9:48 am #103
(02 Sep 2015, 11:18 pm)GMitchelhill What you lot have failed to realise that a lot of London vehicles are leased these days. It mainly down to the fact that the group don't have to suffer the headache of disposing the vehicles themselves or convert them to single door to make them more enticing to buyers. Hence why a lot of Metrobus Scania Omnicities have been sold on to independent operators. Yes a few vehicles have ended up elsewhere, but that is only after Go-Ahead group purchased the vehicle outright from the the leaser.

Are they?, i didn't even know that, shows how much i take notice of the south when it comes to buses Tongue

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
03 Sep 2015, 9:48 am #103

(02 Sep 2015, 11:18 pm)GMitchelhill What you lot have failed to realise that a lot of London vehicles are leased these days. It mainly down to the fact that the group don't have to suffer the headache of disposing the vehicles themselves or convert them to single door to make them more enticing to buyers. Hence why a lot of Metrobus Scania Omnicities have been sold on to independent operators. Yes a few vehicles have ended up elsewhere, but that is only after Go-Ahead group purchased the vehicle outright from the the leaser.

Are they?, i didn't even know that, shows how much i take notice of the south when it comes to buses Tongue

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Dan

Site Administrator

03 Sep 2015, 11:17 am #104
I'm slacking - I haven't given any updates on repaints for a while!

Stanley's Mercedes Citaro 0530N/Mercedes Citaro 5285 (NK08 CFU) is the latest one to arrive at Saltmeadows Road for a coat of blue paint. The final Deptford-based Mercedes Citaro 0530N/Mercedes Citaro due for repaint, 5309 (NK08 CHY), has now also arrived at Saltmeadows Road.

The first former "Highwayman" branded Scania L94UB/Wright Solar to be repainted, 4932 (Y932 ERG), has now returned to service following repaint into Go North East's corporate livery.
Dan
03 Sep 2015, 11:17 am #104

I'm slacking - I haven't given any updates on repaints for a while!

Stanley's Mercedes Citaro 0530N/Mercedes Citaro 5285 (NK08 CFU) is the latest one to arrive at Saltmeadows Road for a coat of blue paint. The final Deptford-based Mercedes Citaro 0530N/Mercedes Citaro due for repaint, 5309 (NK08 CHY), has now also arrived at Saltmeadows Road.

The first former "Highwayman" branded Scania L94UB/Wright Solar to be repainted, 4932 (Y932 ERG), has now returned to service following repaint into Go North East's corporate livery.

Michael

03 Sep 2015, 11:22 am #105
(03 Sep 2015, 11:17 am)Dan I'm slacking - I haven't given any updates on repaints for a while!

The gold Citaro's might get branded now!

Even though most of London's buses are leased these days, whats the odds in GNE buying them from the company which leases them?????

MAN 14.240/MCV Evolutions (only 6 years old) from London for the Highwayman! Tongue
Edited 03 Sep 2015, 11:24 am by Michael.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
03 Sep 2015, 11:22 am #105

(03 Sep 2015, 11:17 am)Dan I'm slacking - I haven't given any updates on repaints for a while!

The gold Citaro's might get branded now!

Even though most of London's buses are leased these days, whats the odds in GNE buying them from the company which leases them?????

MAN 14.240/MCV Evolutions (only 6 years old) from London for the Highwayman! Tongue

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Dan

Site Administrator

03 Sep 2015, 11:25 am #106
(03 Sep 2015, 11:22 am)Michael The gold Citaro's might get branded now!

MAN 14.240/MCV Evolutions (only 6 years old) from London for the Highwayman!

I think we will see the remaining Crusaders branded first, then they will head to Deptford to finish the gold ones (maybe even start on the Black Cats!)
Dan
03 Sep 2015, 11:25 am #106

(03 Sep 2015, 11:22 am)Michael The gold Citaro's might get branded now!

MAN 14.240/MCV Evolutions (only 6 years old) from London for the Highwayman!

I think we will see the remaining Crusaders branded first, then they will head to Deptford to finish the gold ones (maybe even start on the Black Cats!)

Michael

03 Sep 2015, 11:28 am #107
(03 Sep 2015, 11:25 am)Dan I think we will see the remaining Crusaders branded first, then they will head to Deptford to finish the gold ones (maybe even start on the Black Cats!)

How many more need to be branded for the Crusader?

About bloody time, least the brand will be on the cadets instead of a mixture!
Edited 03 Sep 2015, 11:29 am by Michael.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
03 Sep 2015, 11:28 am #107

(03 Sep 2015, 11:25 am)Dan I think we will see the remaining Crusaders branded first, then they will head to Deptford to finish the gold ones (maybe even start on the Black Cats!)

How many more need to be branded for the Crusader?

About bloody time, least the brand will be on the cadets instead of a mixture!

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Dan

Site Administrator

03 Sep 2015, 11:29 am #108
(03 Sep 2015, 11:28 am)Michael How many more need to be branded for the Crusader?

Lost track if I'm honest - starting to see fewer and fewer plain silver ones when passing through Gateshead though!
Dan
03 Sep 2015, 11:29 am #108

(03 Sep 2015, 11:28 am)Michael How many more need to be branded for the Crusader?

Lost track if I'm honest - starting to see fewer and fewer plain silver ones when passing through Gateshead though!

Michael

03 Sep 2015, 11:32 am #109
(03 Sep 2015, 11:29 am)Dan Lost track if I'm honest - starting to see fewer and fewer plain silver ones when passing through Gateshead though!

I have to, i haven't being out of Sunderland for ages due to lack of money.

I loose track easily on this forum anyway hahaha

Also - If GNE are using the Cadets for the "Black Cats" they still need to re-paint 5 of them............
Edited 03 Sep 2015, 11:37 am by Michael.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
03 Sep 2015, 11:32 am #109

(03 Sep 2015, 11:29 am)Dan Lost track if I'm honest - starting to see fewer and fewer plain silver ones when passing through Gateshead though!

I have to, i haven't being out of Sunderland for ages due to lack of money.

I loose track easily on this forum anyway hahaha

Also - If GNE are using the Cadets for the "Black Cats" they still need to re-paint 5 of them............

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

03 Sep 2015, 3:34 pm #110
Has 4935 entered service at Washington yet?

My New Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/140662069@N02/ - Posts every Weekend at the minimum Smile
South Tyne Lad
03 Sep 2015, 3:34 pm #110

Has 4935 entered service at Washington yet?

My New Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/140662069@N02/ - Posts every Weekend at the minimum Smile

S813 FVK

03 Sep 2015, 4:10 pm #111
Lucky me had 3814 today and it reminded me of how much i hate it. Stopped twice on Maiden Law Bank and rolled backwards 3 times before going forwards after stopping. The fact that the bus was fully loaded (close to if not over the limit) wouldn't have helped like.

Also, as there were only a few buses with LED destinations allocated to scholars services today, i didn't really get to see many of the new destinations. The one thing i noticed other than the arial numbers (what more did i expect) was that the 823 destination has been updated to show 'Tantobie' then 'Woodside Grove via...' as opposed to Sleepy Valley.
Edited 03 Sep 2015, 4:11 pm by S813 FVK.
S813 FVK
03 Sep 2015, 4:10 pm #111

Lucky me had 3814 today and it reminded me of how much i hate it. Stopped twice on Maiden Law Bank and rolled backwards 3 times before going forwards after stopping. The fact that the bus was fully loaded (close to if not over the limit) wouldn't have helped like.

Also, as there were only a few buses with LED destinations allocated to scholars services today, i didn't really get to see many of the new destinations. The one thing i noticed other than the arial numbers (what more did i expect) was that the 823 destination has been updated to show 'Tantobie' then 'Woodside Grove via...' as opposed to Sleepy Valley.

Dan

Site Administrator

03 Sep 2015, 4:30 pm #112
(03 Sep 2015, 3:34 pm)South Tyne Lad Has 4935 entered service at Washington yet?

No - back at Chester-le-Street for outstanding repairs.
Dan
03 Sep 2015, 4:30 pm #112

(03 Sep 2015, 3:34 pm)South Tyne Lad Has 4935 entered service at Washington yet?

No - back at Chester-le-Street for outstanding repairs.

Dan

Site Administrator

03 Sep 2015, 4:32 pm #113
(03 Sep 2015, 4:10 pm)S813 FVK Lucky me had 3814 today and it reminded me of how much i hate it. Stopped twice on Maiden Law Bank and rolled backwards 3 times before going forwards after stopping. The fact that the bus was fully loaded (close to if not over the limit) wouldn't have helped like.

Other than that, it's mainly just via points which have been altered. The flipdot screens no longer have the ghastly massive font which flicks between two screens (one for terminal point, one for via point) either.

Obviously with little local knowledge, I ran the 823 by a few people before making the change. Everyone was in favour of making it consistent with the timetable.
Dan
03 Sep 2015, 4:32 pm #113

(03 Sep 2015, 4:10 pm)S813 FVK Lucky me had 3814 today and it reminded me of how much i hate it. Stopped twice on Maiden Law Bank and rolled backwards 3 times before going forwards after stopping. The fact that the bus was fully loaded (close to if not over the limit) wouldn't have helped like.

Other than that, it's mainly just via points which have been altered. The flipdot screens no longer have the ghastly massive font which flicks between two screens (one for terminal point, one for via point) either.

Obviously with little local knowledge, I ran the 823 by a few people before making the change. Everyone was in favour of making it consistent with the timetable.

S813 FVK

03 Sep 2015, 4:59 pm #114
(03 Sep 2015, 4:32 pm)Dan Other than that, it's mainly just via points which have been altered. The flipdot screens no longer have the ghastly massive font which flicks between two screens (one for terminal point, one for via point) either.

Aye - think the massive font with 2 screens was only used on 2 services - the 819 (Blackhill via Leadgate & Consett) and 825 (Flint Hill via South Moor & Tantobie) although the LED displays did have the destination on the top line and the via points on the second as normal. Either way, still looked awful but now, as they follow the more uniformed look of all other services (white route number etc), look great.

Sleepy Valley was (don't know if it still is judging by what you said) used on the most recent update (ie. the 'Metrocentre' 'Limited Stop via...' variation) - haven't seen an X43 yet to see if it has been removed but i'm sure you will know as you seem to be the one in charge of all the destination business.

Another update i noticed was the flipdot 827 destination and how Rowlands Gill is split over onto both lines replacing the 'via' points that used to exist (think it was just Shotley Bridge from what i can remember?) 

Also, another 'destination gripe' after seeing the 130 this afternoon: does the 'via South Moor' need to scroll along the bottom? It used to be unscrolling but personally i just feel the scrolling in this place is a bit unnecessary. Obviously, my version of 'unnecessary' maybe completely different to yours with you actually being involved in the company.
S813 FVK
03 Sep 2015, 4:59 pm #114

(03 Sep 2015, 4:32 pm)Dan Other than that, it's mainly just via points which have been altered. The flipdot screens no longer have the ghastly massive font which flicks between two screens (one for terminal point, one for via point) either.

Aye - think the massive font with 2 screens was only used on 2 services - the 819 (Blackhill via Leadgate & Consett) and 825 (Flint Hill via South Moor & Tantobie) although the LED displays did have the destination on the top line and the via points on the second as normal. Either way, still looked awful but now, as they follow the more uniformed look of all other services (white route number etc), look great.

Sleepy Valley was (don't know if it still is judging by what you said) used on the most recent update (ie. the 'Metrocentre' 'Limited Stop via...' variation) - haven't seen an X43 yet to see if it has been removed but i'm sure you will know as you seem to be the one in charge of all the destination business.

Another update i noticed was the flipdot 827 destination and how Rowlands Gill is split over onto both lines replacing the 'via' points that used to exist (think it was just Shotley Bridge from what i can remember?) 

Also, another 'destination gripe' after seeing the 130 this afternoon: does the 'via South Moor' need to scroll along the bottom? It used to be unscrolling but personally i just feel the scrolling in this place is a bit unnecessary. Obviously, my version of 'unnecessary' maybe completely different to yours with you actually being involved in the company.

Dan

Site Administrator

03 Sep 2015, 5:09 pm #115
(03 Sep 2015, 4:59 pm)S813 FVK Aye - think the massive font with 2 screens was only used on 2 services - the 819 (Blackhill via Leadgate & Consett) and 825 (Flint Hill via South Moor & Tantobie) although the LED displays did have the destination on the top line and the via points on the second as normal. Either way, still looked awful but now, as they follow the more uniformed look of all other services (white route number etc), look great.

Why thank you.  Tongue

The 'express via x - y - z' is something I've done - it was *Limited Stop* on the bottom line before. I've had a look on the places served for the X43 (which is what I use for the via points in most cases), and Sleepy Valley is listed here, so chances are that the X43 will still have this via point (for now).

It's been quite a while since I last looked at those destinations, so I can't remember the ins and outs of what I did now, but I think the 'Gill' was placed on the second line because it had to use a smaller font on the top line to fit 'Rowlands Gill' on. Off memory, I thought that this was quite difficult to read on my screen, so the 'Gill' got chucked on the second line instead opposed to a via point.

As for the 130 - it's down to one of two things... Me being in 'robot mode', or the via point filling up the entire bottom half of the screen (which I think looks a bit naff). If it's the former, it'll probably change next month.

X78 now just shows 'Derwentside/College' rather than 'College express via Consett' on the bottom line, following your moan a few months back..! Still stuck with the 'express via Consett' for the Stanley-bound PM journey though.
Dan
03 Sep 2015, 5:09 pm #115

(03 Sep 2015, 4:59 pm)S813 FVK Aye - think the massive font with 2 screens was only used on 2 services - the 819 (Blackhill via Leadgate & Consett) and 825 (Flint Hill via South Moor & Tantobie) although the LED displays did have the destination on the top line and the via points on the second as normal. Either way, still looked awful but now, as they follow the more uniformed look of all other services (white route number etc), look great.

Why thank you.  Tongue

The 'express via x - y - z' is something I've done - it was *Limited Stop* on the bottom line before. I've had a look on the places served for the X43 (which is what I use for the via points in most cases), and Sleepy Valley is listed here, so chances are that the X43 will still have this via point (for now).

It's been quite a while since I last looked at those destinations, so I can't remember the ins and outs of what I did now, but I think the 'Gill' was placed on the second line because it had to use a smaller font on the top line to fit 'Rowlands Gill' on. Off memory, I thought that this was quite difficult to read on my screen, so the 'Gill' got chucked on the second line instead opposed to a via point.

As for the 130 - it's down to one of two things... Me being in 'robot mode', or the via point filling up the entire bottom half of the screen (which I think looks a bit naff). If it's the former, it'll probably change next month.

X78 now just shows 'Derwentside/College' rather than 'College express via Consett' on the bottom line, following your moan a few months back..! Still stuck with the 'express via Consett' for the Stanley-bound PM journey though.

S813 FVK

03 Sep 2015, 5:24 pm #116
(03 Sep 2015, 5:09 pm)Dan Why thank you.  Tongue

Ah it was express via i was looking for - the old *Limited Stop* would have obviously been the source of me getting it mixed up! Tongue

As for the via point filling up most of the line - i can probably say that this is the reason (in which case - i apologize and ill admit i didn't think of that). I have done a quick 144x19 display (just a guess regarding destination size) on helen just incase you don't have access to your programmes yourself which i have attatched to the post.

Just to correct myself, the 828 also had a 2 screen display showing just 'East Stanley' but without switching to via points although i remember when either 5337/8 was allocated, the rear destination read 'East Stanley via Stanley' but that was a while before you started working for GNE.

Regarding the X78: Feel like i inconvenienced you with that one now (as i do with the 130) but i guess feedback from people is a good thing?
Edited 03 Sep 2015, 5:25 pm by S813 FVK.
Attached Files
.png
144x19.png
Size 3.54 KB / Downloads 25
S813 FVK
03 Sep 2015, 5:24 pm #116

(03 Sep 2015, 5:09 pm)Dan Why thank you.  Tongue

Ah it was express via i was looking for - the old *Limited Stop* would have obviously been the source of me getting it mixed up! Tongue

As for the via point filling up most of the line - i can probably say that this is the reason (in which case - i apologize and ill admit i didn't think of that). I have done a quick 144x19 display (just a guess regarding destination size) on helen just incase you don't have access to your programmes yourself which i have attatched to the post.

Just to correct myself, the 828 also had a 2 screen display showing just 'East Stanley' but without switching to via points although i remember when either 5337/8 was allocated, the rear destination read 'East Stanley via Stanley' but that was a while before you started working for GNE.

Regarding the X78: Feel like i inconvenienced you with that one now (as i do with the 130) but i guess feedback from people is a good thing?

Attached Files
.png
144x19.png
Size 3.54 KB / Downloads 25

Dan

Site Administrator

03 Sep 2015, 5:34 pm #117
(03 Sep 2015, 5:24 pm)S813 FVK As for the via point filling up most of the line - i can probably say that this is the reason (in which case - i apologize and ill admit i didn't think of that). I have done a quick 144x19 display (just a guess regarding destination size) on helen just incase you don't have access to your programmes yourself which i have attatched to the post.

That doesn't look too bad, to be honest, if it was in our usual via point font. It was probably just me in 'robot mode', to be honest (quite easy to slip into that mode when you've been sat staring at a screen of orange scrolling text for hours!) There's some with just one via point which fill the screen though, and this arguably detracts attention from the ultimate terminal point or looks like a continuation of the terminal point.

Yeah, the feedback is a good thing. Some things look right to me on the computer screen, but (if I'm honest) I'm sometimes blinded by my wish to keep things consistent, when it isn't practical at all on the bus itself. Obviously going through the transition period at the moment - so some things are still the same as they were months back, and other things have changed. If I remember rightly; Marcus' scholars destinations (excluding Washington's output on the morning 889 service) haven't been touched by me, as I didn't have enough time to make these changes. There's still a fair bit going around without white Arial route numbers too, even at depots which have seen updates recently, and it's simply because I don't want to change the font of the route numbers then build all the destinations again in my own programme.
Dan
03 Sep 2015, 5:34 pm #117

(03 Sep 2015, 5:24 pm)S813 FVK As for the via point filling up most of the line - i can probably say that this is the reason (in which case - i apologize and ill admit i didn't think of that). I have done a quick 144x19 display (just a guess regarding destination size) on helen just incase you don't have access to your programmes yourself which i have attatched to the post.

That doesn't look too bad, to be honest, if it was in our usual via point font. It was probably just me in 'robot mode', to be honest (quite easy to slip into that mode when you've been sat staring at a screen of orange scrolling text for hours!) There's some with just one via point which fill the screen though, and this arguably detracts attention from the ultimate terminal point or looks like a continuation of the terminal point.

Yeah, the feedback is a good thing. Some things look right to me on the computer screen, but (if I'm honest) I'm sometimes blinded by my wish to keep things consistent, when it isn't practical at all on the bus itself. Obviously going through the transition period at the moment - so some things are still the same as they were months back, and other things have changed. If I remember rightly; Marcus' scholars destinations (excluding Washington's output on the morning 889 service) haven't been touched by me, as I didn't have enough time to make these changes. There's still a fair bit going around without white Arial route numbers too, even at depots which have seen updates recently, and it's simply because I don't want to change the font of the route numbers then build all the destinations again in my own programme.

03 Sep 2015, 5:42 pm #118
(03 Sep 2015, 5:34 pm)Dan That doesn't look too bad, to be honest, if it was in our usual via point font. It was probably just me in 'robot mode', to be honest (quite easy to slip into that mode when you've been sat staring at a screen of orange scrolling text for hours!) There's some with just one via point which fill the screen though, and this arguably detracts attention from the ultimate terminal point or looks like a continuation of the terminal point.

Yeah, the feedback is a good thing. Some things look right to me on the computer screen, but (if I'm honest) I'm sometimes blinded by my wish to keep things consistent, when it isn't practical at all on the bus itself. Obviously going through the transition period at the moment - so some things are still the same as they were months back, and other things have changed. If I remember rightly; Marcus' scholars destinations (excluding Washington's output on the morning 889 service) haven't been touched by me, as I didn't have enough time to make these changes. There's still a fair bit going around without white Arial route numbers too, even at depots which have seen updates recently, and it's simply because I don't want to change the font of the route numbers then build all the destinations again in my own programme.

I see how it is...
R852 PRG
03 Sep 2015, 5:42 pm #118

(03 Sep 2015, 5:34 pm)Dan That doesn't look too bad, to be honest, if it was in our usual via point font. It was probably just me in 'robot mode', to be honest (quite easy to slip into that mode when you've been sat staring at a screen of orange scrolling text for hours!) There's some with just one via point which fill the screen though, and this arguably detracts attention from the ultimate terminal point or looks like a continuation of the terminal point.

Yeah, the feedback is a good thing. Some things look right to me on the computer screen, but (if I'm honest) I'm sometimes blinded by my wish to keep things consistent, when it isn't practical at all on the bus itself. Obviously going through the transition period at the moment - so some things are still the same as they were months back, and other things have changed. If I remember rightly; Marcus' scholars destinations (excluding Washington's output on the morning 889 service) haven't been touched by me, as I didn't have enough time to make these changes. There's still a fair bit going around without white Arial route numbers too, even at depots which have seen updates recently, and it's simply because I don't want to change the font of the route numbers then build all the destinations again in my own programme.

I see how it is...

Dan

Site Administrator

03 Sep 2015, 5:48 pm #119
(03 Sep 2015, 5:42 pm)R852 PRG I see how it is...

Clear favouritism, soz pal.  Tongue

You'll have to wait until next month!
Dan
03 Sep 2015, 5:48 pm #119

(03 Sep 2015, 5:42 pm)R852 PRG I see how it is...

Clear favouritism, soz pal.  Tongue

You'll have to wait until next month!

Dan

Site Administrator

03 Sep 2015, 5:57 pm #120
(03 Sep 2015, 11:17 am)Dan The first former "Highwayman" branded Scania L94UB/Wright Solar to be repainted, 4932 (Y932 ERG), has now returned to service following repaint into Go North East's corporate livery.

[Image: 20496408663_9620355cc6.jpg]Go North East: 4932 / Y932ERG by Daniel Graham, on Flickr

Relating to the topic above - this one clearly hasn't been updated (in addition to 6083, which I noticed with a red square at the Metrocentre earlier)... Tongue
Dan
03 Sep 2015, 5:57 pm #120

(03 Sep 2015, 11:17 am)Dan The first former "Highwayman" branded Scania L94UB/Wright Solar to be repainted, 4932 (Y932 ERG), has now returned to service following repaint into Go North East's corporate livery.

[Image: 20496408663_9620355cc6.jpg]Go North East: 4932 / Y932ERG by Daniel Graham, on Flickr

Relating to the topic above - this one clearly hasn't been updated (in addition to 6083, which I noticed with a red square at the Metrocentre earlier)... Tongue

Pages (54) Previous 15 6 754 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average