Menu

North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat What's annoying you today? V3

What's annoying you today? V3

What's annoying you today? V3

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (150) Previous 1135 136 137150 Next
15 Sep 2015, 3:01 pm #2,701
Look its a free country, there is no rules that say such and such is the only person allowed to post fleetnews, this is not one of your facebook groups with stupid rules Bazza.

Please feel free to visit my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photogenic/
Who needs heroes anyway? Villians have more fun.
Rapidsnap
15 Sep 2015, 3:01 pm #2,701

Look its a free country, there is no rules that say such and such is the only person allowed to post fleetnews, this is not one of your facebook groups with stupid rules Bazza.

Please feel free to visit my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photogenic/
Who needs heroes anyway? Villians have more fun.

Diamond One

Banned

15 Sep 2015, 3:23 pm #2,702
(15 Sep 2015, 3:01 pm)GMitchelhill Look its a free country, there is no rules that say such and such is the only person allowed to post fleetnews, this is not one of your facebook groups with stupid rules Bazza.

I'm calmer now but I suppose rules are rules reason why I try not to go on here on Mondays or Tuesdays is mainly fleet news however o have spoken to admins to solve problems and came up with solutions so I suppose if it is solved right away eg compromising and give others a shot then all issues will be solved without the same people week in week out all in all its a good idea
Diamond One
15 Sep 2015, 3:23 pm #2,702

(15 Sep 2015, 3:01 pm)GMitchelhill Look its a free country, there is no rules that say such and such is the only person allowed to post fleetnews, this is not one of your facebook groups with stupid rules Bazza.

I'm calmer now but I suppose rules are rules reason why I try not to go on here on Mondays or Tuesdays is mainly fleet news however o have spoken to admins to solve problems and came up with solutions so I suppose if it is solved right away eg compromising and give others a shot then all issues will be solved without the same people week in week out all in all its a good idea

LeeCalder

15 Sep 2015, 5:37 pm #2,703
4928 on the 21! Jam packed, and the driver couldn't be any more miserable!
LeeCalder
15 Sep 2015, 5:37 pm #2,703

4928 on the 21! Jam packed, and the driver couldn't be any more miserable!

Michael

15 Sep 2015, 5:46 pm #2,704
Don't know why i bother...

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
15 Sep 2015, 5:46 pm #2,704

Don't know why i bother...

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Jimmi

15 Sep 2015, 10:22 pm #2,705
Once again, I'm in traffic hell. Set off from a car park near the Metro arena about 40 minutes ago and we are only made it as far as the A184.
Jimmi
15 Sep 2015, 10:22 pm #2,705

Once again, I'm in traffic hell. Set off from a car park near the Metro arena about 40 minutes ago and we are only made it as far as the A184.

BusLoverMum

15 Sep 2015, 10:28 pm #2,706
(15 Sep 2015, 10:22 pm)Jimmi Once again, I'm in traffic hell. Set off from a car park near the Metro arena about 40 minutes ago and we are only made it as far as the A184.

I think that's fairly standard for any big event.

Who did you go and see?
BusLoverMum
15 Sep 2015, 10:28 pm #2,706

(15 Sep 2015, 10:22 pm)Jimmi Once again, I'm in traffic hell. Set off from a car park near the Metro arena about 40 minutes ago and we are only made it as far as the A184.

I think that's fairly standard for any big event.

Who did you go and see?

Jimmi

15 Sep 2015, 10:32 pm #2,707
(15 Sep 2015, 10:28 pm)BusLoverMum I think that's fairly standard for any big event.

Who did you go and see?
Florance and the Machine.

Roadworks on the A1 is torture and it took ages to get out of the various Park.

Oh and a police car came behind us with blue lights as we were heading over the Redhugh Bridge and we tried to get into the inside Lane for it to get past and instead the brain dead moron just blarred their horns at us! Idiot.

EDIT: getting diverted off the A1.
Edited 15 Sep 2015, 10:33 pm by Jimmi.
Jimmi
15 Sep 2015, 10:32 pm #2,707

(15 Sep 2015, 10:28 pm)BusLoverMum I think that's fairly standard for any big event.

Who did you go and see?
Florance and the Machine.

Oh and a police car came behind us with blue lights as we were heading over the Redhugh Bridge and we tried to get into the inside Lane for it to get past and instead the brain dead moron just blarred their horns at us! Idiot.

BusLoverMum

15 Sep 2015, 10:39 pm #2,708
(15 Sep 2015, 10:32 pm)Jimmi Florance and the Machine.

Th A1 is closed overnight between Bowburn and Bishop Middleham, IIRC

Oh, here we are, it's Aycliffe and Burtree, tonight
https://twitter.com/AlertTeesside/status...0558393346
Edited 15 Sep 2015, 10:44 pm by BusLoverMum.
BusLoverMum
15 Sep 2015, 10:39 pm #2,708

(15 Sep 2015, 10:32 pm)Jimmi Florance and the Machine.

Th A1 is closed overnight between Bowburn and Bishop Middleham, IIRC

Oh, here we are, it's Aycliffe and Burtree, tonight
https://twitter.com/AlertTeesside/status...0558393346

Jimmi

15 Sep 2015, 10:40 pm #2,709
(15 Sep 2015, 10:39 pm)BusLoverMum Th A1 is closed overnight between Bowburn and Bishop Middleham, IIRC
Oh joy!
Jimmi
15 Sep 2015, 10:40 pm #2,709

(15 Sep 2015, 10:39 pm)BusLoverMum Th A1 is closed overnight between Bowburn and Bishop Middleham, IIRC
Oh joy!

BusLoverMum

15 Sep 2015, 10:52 pm #2,710
And the snob of the week award goes to...

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/whats-on/fo...ar_twitter

I'm a bit of a foodie myself and tend to avoid this sort of takeaway but seriously, to write off a particular food idea as disgusting is just ridiculous. It's simply fried breaded chicken in cheese sauce and there are cheffy terms for all of those things, ffs.
BusLoverMum
15 Sep 2015, 10:52 pm #2,710

And the snob of the week award goes to...

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/whats-on/fo...ar_twitter

I'm a bit of a foodie myself and tend to avoid this sort of takeaway but seriously, to write off a particular food idea as disgusting is just ridiculous. It's simply fried breaded chicken in cheese sauce and there are cheffy terms for all of those things, ffs.

16 Sep 2015, 9:14 am #2,711
The council are currently outside fixing the lamppost. DONT YOU DARE FIX THE BRIGHT ORANGE LIGHT, I had better sleep without it.
omnicity4659
16 Sep 2015, 9:14 am #2,711

The council are currently outside fixing the lamppost. DONT YOU DARE FIX THE BRIGHT ORANGE LIGHT, I had better sleep without it.

tyresmoke

16 Sep 2015, 9:34 am #2,712
(16 Sep 2015, 9:14 am)GX03 SVC The council are currently outside fixing the lamppost. DONT YOU DARE FIX THE BRIGHT ORANGE LIGHT, I had better sleep without it.

You'll probably get a brighter LED one... although they're more downlight than before so it may be better.

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

tyresmoke
16 Sep 2015, 9:34 am #2,712

(16 Sep 2015, 9:14 am)GX03 SVC The council are currently outside fixing the lamppost. DONT YOU DARE FIX THE BRIGHT ORANGE LIGHT, I had better sleep without it.

You'll probably get a brighter LED one... although they're more downlight than before so it may be better.

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

16 Sep 2015, 9:40 am #2,713
(16 Sep 2015, 9:34 am)tyresmoke You'll probably get a brighter LED one... although they're more downlight than before so it may be better.

We've already got them on the other side of the house, they're still outside my window digging a hole...  Dodgy
omnicity4659
16 Sep 2015, 9:40 am #2,713

(16 Sep 2015, 9:34 am)tyresmoke You'll probably get a brighter LED one... although they're more downlight than before so it may be better.

We've already got them on the other side of the house, they're still outside my window digging a hole...  Dodgy

Jimmi

16 Sep 2015, 2:00 pm #2,714
Just remembered one of the reasons I hate going to Durham, everytime I head towards the Market Place I get approached by the joke book guy and he is bloody terrifying to me, he always is quick to approach me and he always sounds really angry, one day I walked straight past him and he shouted "well don't be so ignorant"
Jimmi
16 Sep 2015, 2:00 pm #2,714

Just remembered one of the reasons I hate going to Durham, everytime I head towards the Market Place I get approached by the joke book guy and he is bloody terrifying to me, he always is quick to approach me and he always sounds really angry, one day I walked straight past him and he shouted "well don't be so ignorant"

16 Sep 2015, 2:13 pm #2,715
(16 Sep 2015, 2:00 pm)Jimmi Just remembered one of the reasons I hate going to Durham, everytime I head towards the Market Place I get approached by the joke book guy and he is bloody terrifying to me, he always is quick to approach me and he always sounds really angry, one day I walked straight past him and he shouted "well don't be so ignorant"

I always get followed up Ashington high street by a man with an iPad. I tell him I'm a teenager and I don't give two fairies (other word...) about what scam he wants to sell me.

I also apparently have had PPI on my non-existent bank account according to someone on the Main Street....
omnicity4659
16 Sep 2015, 2:13 pm #2,715

(16 Sep 2015, 2:00 pm)Jimmi Just remembered one of the reasons I hate going to Durham, everytime I head towards the Market Place I get approached by the joke book guy and he is bloody terrifying to me, he always is quick to approach me and he always sounds really angry, one day I walked straight past him and he shouted "well don't be so ignorant"

I always get followed up Ashington high street by a man with an iPad. I tell him I'm a teenager and I don't give two fairies (other word...) about what scam he wants to sell me.

I also apparently have had PPI on my non-existent bank account according to someone on the Main Street....

Jimmi

16 Sep 2015, 2:18 pm #2,716
(16 Sep 2015, 2:13 pm)GX03 SVC I always get followed up Ashington high street by a man with an iPad. I tell him I'm a teenager and I don't give two fairies (other word...) about what scam he wants to sell me.

"Apparently" everybody has unclaimed PPI. Seems like every 10 minutes I get a phone call from some robotic cyborg killer sounding woman saying "THIS IS AN URGANT CALL ABOUT YOU BEING MISS SOLD PAYMENT PERTECTION INSURANCE"
Jimmi
16 Sep 2015, 2:18 pm #2,716

(16 Sep 2015, 2:13 pm)GX03 SVC I always get followed up Ashington high street by a man with an iPad. I tell him I'm a teenager and I don't give two fairies (other word...) about what scam he wants to sell me.

"Apparently" everybody has unclaimed PPI. Seems like every 10 minutes I get a phone call from some robotic cyborg killer sounding woman saying "THIS IS AN URGANT CALL ABOUT YOU BEING MISS SOLD PAYMENT PERTECTION INSURANCE"

BusLoverMum

16 Sep 2015, 2:55 pm #2,717
Wow! I must be scary because I've never been bothered by this guy.

The guys with iPads who approach me are always asking me about my utility bills. I usually tell them to mind their own business, but I should perhaps change tack and tell them I'm a teenager and it's my mum who deals with that stuff Big Grin
BusLoverMum
16 Sep 2015, 2:55 pm #2,717

Wow! I must be scary because I've never been bothered by this guy.

The guys with iPads who approach me are always asking me about my utility bills. I usually tell them to mind their own business, but I should perhaps change tack and tell them I'm a teenager and it's my mum who deals with that stuff Big Grin

MurdnunoC

16 Sep 2015, 2:58 pm #2,718
(16 Sep 2015, 2:55 pm)BusLoverMum Wow! I must be scary because I've never been bothered by this guy.

If i've got a little time on my hands (such as waiting for a bus for example), I'll waste their time. Memorise a post-code, preferably of an estate which is in the process of being demolished, and give fake details. Be inventive.
MurdnunoC
16 Sep 2015, 2:58 pm #2,718

(16 Sep 2015, 2:55 pm)BusLoverMum Wow! I must be scary because I've never been bothered by this guy.

If i've got a little time on my hands (such as waiting for a bus for example), I'll waste their time. Memorise a post-code, preferably of an estate which is in the process of being demolished, and give fake details. Be inventive.

BusLoverMum

16 Sep 2015, 3:08 pm #2,719
(16 Sep 2015, 2:58 pm)MurdnunoC If i've got a little time on my hands (such as waiting for a bus for example), I'll waste their time. Memorise a post-code, preferably of an estate which is in the process of being demolished, and give fake details. Be inventive.

I really struggle to engage without being rude. I humoured a British Heart Foundation chugger once and felt murderous after about 10 seconds because he was such a patronising git "aww you're smiling! you have such a lovely smile!"

Yeah, it was a smile of horror. The sort you have when you see something awful unfolding in front of you and don't quite know how to respond. I did have to point out to him, in the end, that I actually do have a bus to catch because I do need to be somewhere, which prompted him to hurry along to the money bit. Ended up quite shirtily teling him "no I'm not giving you any money and I really do need to be going" and he muttered something passive aggressive about me not having my priorities right.

So no, I CBA to engage.
BusLoverMum
16 Sep 2015, 3:08 pm #2,719

(16 Sep 2015, 2:58 pm)MurdnunoC If i've got a little time on my hands (such as waiting for a bus for example), I'll waste their time. Memorise a post-code, preferably of an estate which is in the process of being demolished, and give fake details. Be inventive.

I really struggle to engage without being rude. I humoured a British Heart Foundation chugger once and felt murderous after about 10 seconds because he was such a patronising git "aww you're smiling! you have such a lovely smile!"

Yeah, it was a smile of horror. The sort you have when you see something awful unfolding in front of you and don't quite know how to respond. I did have to point out to him, in the end, that I actually do have a bus to catch because I do need to be somewhere, which prompted him to hurry along to the money bit. Ended up quite shirtily teling him "no I'm not giving you any money and I really do need to be going" and he muttered something passive aggressive about me not having my priorities right.

So no, I CBA to engage.

Adrian

16 Sep 2015, 5:46 pm #2,720
I'll always be polite and just say "no thank you". They're a worker at the end of the day, and they're just trying to earn a living like the rest of us.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
16 Sep 2015, 5:46 pm #2,720

I'll always be polite and just say "no thank you". They're a worker at the end of the day, and they're just trying to earn a living like the rest of us.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook

Pages (150) Previous 1135 136 137150 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average