Menu

Pages (48)    127 28 2948   
Andreos1   03 Jan 2016, 8:10 pm
(03 Jan 2016, 8:03 pm)Michael wrote I can't, ye we won Aston Villa, who are worse than us but can only see us winning a few more games this season, which won't be enough.... 

Ye we've stopped up the last few seasons, Wigan did that to and it finally caught up with them... its our turn now, if we do go down, i don't expect us to come straight back up either, the Championship is a hard league now. 

We need a few more players, defenders and a striker are ones we need, we need to start replacing the older players in our team, which we haven't.... why not play a few of the U21's, the U21's are doing decent... 

Which Kone are we after?

Newcastle are in the same boat.... they need a striker - or they're down, which atm, seems like they'll be in the battling relegation.

Road and Ice Cream? Wink

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Michael   03 Jan 2016, 8:22 pm
(03 Jan 2016, 8:10 pm)Andreos1 wrote Road and Ice Cream? Wink

;p, ice cream, mint and chocolate.

Better make sure its from the lake district though!

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Diamond One   07 Jan 2016, 5:24 pm
Welcome to Sunderland Jan Kirchhoff paperwork needs to be complete and he is ours
Michael   07 Jan 2016, 9:09 pm
(07 Jan 2016, 5:24 pm)Diamond One wrote Welcome to Sunderland Jan Kirchhoff paperwork needs to be complete and he is ours

Fully complete now:

German defender arrives from Bayern Munich.

Sunderland AFC have completed the signing of Bayern Munich defender Jan Kirchhoff for an undisclosed fee.

The 25-year-old, 6'5” centre-back has put pen-to-paper on an eighteen-month deal which will see him remain at the Stadium of Light until June 2017. 

http://www.safc.com/news/team-news/2016/...home_slide&utm_medium=state_0&utm_campaign=newsteam_news2016januaryblack_cats_sign_kirchhoff

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Diamond One   07 Jan 2016, 9:11 pm
Sunderland AFC latest Signing Jan  Kirchoff.

He signed until June 2017 for an Undisincolsed fee from Bayern Munich

http://www.safc.com/news/team-news/2016/...aincontent&utm_medium=maincontent_0&utm_campaign=newsteam_news2016januaryblack_cats_sign_kirchhoff

he will were 27 shirt
Attached Files
Michael   07 Jan 2016, 9:12 pm

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael   07 Jan 2016, 9:15 pm
Chelsea duo Diego Costa and Oscar separated after training ground bust-up

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/1...nd-bust-up

I hope Oscar knocked Costa out...

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
MrFozz   10 Jan 2016, 11:57 am
Sunderland could face fine, points deduction and even legal action over collapse of deal to sign Lamine Kone

Possible trouble ahead for Mr Allardyce and Sunderland
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Michael   10 Jan 2016, 12:03 pm
(10 Jan 2016, 11:57 am)MrFozz wrote Sunderland could face fine, points deduction and even legal action over collapse of deal to sign Lamine Kone

Possible trouble ahead for Mr Allardyce and Sunderland

Bollocks, i bet he wanted at least 50k a week and we wouldn't give him it so the French club has gone in a huff. Typical French club!

Happened with Sakho to!

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
MrFozz   10 Jan 2016, 12:09 pm
(10 Jan 2016, 12:03 pm)Michael wrote Bollocks, i bet he wanted at least 50k a week and we wouldn't give him it so the French club has gone in a huff. Typical French club!

Happened with Sakho to!
The way I read it, he had 2 medicals, possibly to do with his heart, I dont know, I have tried to find other sources, all I can source at the moment is The Sun and Daily Mail...

If Lorients claim is upheld the punishment could be a Fine, Points Deduction or Transfer Embargo...

Be interesting to see what happens, because is no precedent for this if SAFC are to be punished
Michael   10 Jan 2016, 12:11 pm
(10 Jan 2016, 12:09 pm)MrFozz wrote The way I read it, he had 2 medicals, possibly to do with his heart, I dont know, I have tried to find other sources, all I can source at the moment is The Sun and Daily Mail...

If Lorients claim is upheld the punishment could be a Fine, Points Deduction or Transfer Embargo...

Be interesting to see what happens, because is no precedent for this if SAFC are to be punished

Well there you go..... 2 of the most bollock papers going! 

I would imagine it'll be a fine, same as West Ham with Sakho.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
MrFozz   10 Jan 2016, 12:14 pm
(10 Jan 2016, 12:11 pm)Michael wrote Well there you go..... 2 of the most bollock papers going! 

I would imagine it'll be a fine, same as West Ham with Sakho.
Definately right there mate, I would not trust the football results in The Sun 😛

Will have to wait and see, there will be some kind of truth to it though, If I find another source I will quote it
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Michael   10 Jan 2016, 12:18 pm
(10 Jan 2016, 12:14 pm)MrFozz wrote Definately right there mate, I would not trust the football results in The Sun ?

Will have to wait and see, there will be some kind of truth to it though, If I find another source I will quote it

Ye, probables just a fine or nothing.... but like you said, we'll have to wait and see.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
MrFozz   10 Jan 2016, 12:21 pm
(10 Jan 2016, 12:18 pm)Michael wrote Ye, probables just a fine or nothing.... but like you said, we'll have to wait and see.
Sky Sports

Sunderland Face Lorient Complaint
Michael   10 Jan 2016, 12:25 pm
(10 Jan 2016, 12:21 pm)MrFozz wrote Sky Sports

Sunderland Face Lorient Complaint

"French" they moan about out! haha

"He'll miss 3 games" - and? not end of the world

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Andreos1   10 Jan 2016, 12:37 pm
There were stories 2/3 days ago about Sunderland changing the terms of a pre-agreed contract.
I am putting 2 + 2 together and reckoning that a set budget had been agreed for wages and with the Kirchoff deal going through, something had to give.
Just seen two articles rt'd by @442footycrazy that give an interesting view too. One from the Echo and another from the Chronicle.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Michael   11 Jan 2016, 7:00 pm
Messi wins fifth Ballon d'Or

http://www.skysports.com/football/live-blog

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael   11 Jan 2016, 7:10 pm
Sunderland target Dame N’Doye on Wearside ahead of loan deal

Read more: http://www.sunderlandecho.com/sport/sund...z3wxqYDUwD

Sky Sports are also reporting that Dame N’Doye is due on Wearside for a medical ahead of a loan move to Sunderland.

Honestly, don't want him....

--------------
Other rumours:

Henri Saivet lands in Newcastle ahead of expected move

http://sport.bt.com/sport-football/news/...4033073279

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael   12 Jan 2016, 6:24 pm
Newcastle United have completed the signing of England international midfielder Jonjo Shelvey from Swansea City.

The 23 year-old moves to St. James' Park for an undisclosed fee and has signed a five-and-a-half-year deal.

------------------------

VIDIC CONTRACT TERMINATED

Nemanja Vidic and Inter Milan have agreed mutually to terminate the Serbian's contract that was due to expire in June, according to Sky Sources in Italy.

-----------------

SUNDERLAND BACK IN FOR KONE

Sky Sources: Sunderland have revived their interest in Lamine Kone and talks are continuing.

---------------

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
MrFozz   12 Jan 2016, 7:02 pm
(12 Jan 2016, 6:24 pm)Michael wrote Newcastle United have completed the signing of England international midfielder Jonjo Shelvey from Swansea City.

The 23 year-old moves to St. James' Park for an undisclosed fee and has signed a five-and-a-half-year deal.

------------------------

VIDIC CONTRACT TERMINATED

Nemanja Vidic and Inter Milan have agreed mutually to terminate the Serbian's contract that was due to expire in June, according to Sky Sources in Italy.

-----------------

SUNDERLAND BACK IN FOR KONE

Sky Sources: Sunderland have revived their interest in Lamine Kone and talks are continuing.

---------------

If I were Lorient and Kone, i would tell Big Sam to go and fuck himself after last weeks debacl
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Davie   12 Jan 2016, 7:56 pm
Newcastle 0-1 Man U.
The stupidest referee desision I've ever seen!
Davie   12 Jan 2016, 8:21 pm
(12 Jan 2016, 7:56 pm)Davie wrote Newcastle 0-1 Man U.
Getting annoying now! I know referees love being biased towards Man U, the time it is a penalty, the stupid idiot ref doesn't give it!
Davie   12 Jan 2016, 8:24 pm
(12 Jan 2016, 7:56 pm)Davie wrote Newcastle 0-1 Man U.

(12 Jan 2016, 8:21 pm)Davie wrote Getting annoying now! I know referees love being biased towards Man U, the time it is a penalty, the stupid idiot ref doesn't give it!

0-2 Man ushited!
#matchfixed
#whataloadofcrap
Davie   12 Jan 2016, 8:32 pm
(12 Jan 2016, 8:24 pm)Davie wrote 0-2 Man ushited!
#matchfixed
#whataloadofcrap
As soon as I start moaning...1-2. Our first goal in four games!
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Davie   12 Jan 2016, 9:10 pm
(12 Jan 2016, 8:32 pm)Davie wrote As soon as I start moaning...1-2. Our first goal in four games!
2-2 now.
Michael   12 Jan 2016, 9:35 pm
3-3 now.

Rooney - Man of the Match... fuck off haha

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Davie   12 Jan 2016, 11:14 pm
I've just realised Aston Villa won this evening!
LeeCalder   13 Jan 2016, 12:03 am
I was at the Newcastle match, yes it was handball, yes it was a penalty.

However, Newcastle should and could have had THREE penalties, one for a foul on Janmatt and another for a foul on Colback, the third foul drew a penalty which Mitrovic scored.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
mb134   13 Jan 2016, 9:08 am
(13 Jan 2016, 12:03 am)LeeCalder wrote I was at the Newcastle match, yes it was handball, yes it was a penalty.

However, Newcastle should and could have had THREE penalties, one for a foul on Janmatt and another for a foul on Colback, the third foul drew a penalty which Mitrovic scored.

Handball, yes. Penalty? Not in a million years.

Are you telling me that, when you jump, your arms stay stuck by your side? He wasn't even looking at the ball. 

Mike Dean shouldn't be a PL referee, he always makes himself the centre of attention.
Andreos1   13 Jan 2016, 9:19 am
(13 Jan 2016, 9:08 am)mb134 wrote Handball, yes. Penalty? Not in a million years.

Are you telling me that, when you jump, your arms stay stuck by your side? He wasn't even looking at the ball. 

Mike Dean shouldn't be a PL referee, he always makes himself the centre of attention.

Isn't the rule something along the lines of a penalty is awarded, when the incident is deemed to be deliberate?
I have no idea how Mbema can be accused of deliberately handling that ball last night.

Pages (48)    127 28 2948