• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Pages (43) Previous 138 39 4043 Next
MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

03 Feb 2016, 2:14 pm #761
EPW in the area soon

[Image: cd2b6dbacfb5c8814a2a3ebd3ead7b12.jpg]

Taking the enemy along...

The lad whose window that poster is in give me 2 free tickets...

Some Valentines treat that will be
MrFozz
03 Feb 2016, 2:14 pm #761

EPW in the area soon

[Image: cd2b6dbacfb5c8814a2a3ebd3ead7b12.jpg]

Taking the enemy along...

The lad whose window that poster is in give me 2 free tickets...

Some Valentines treat that will be

MurdnunoC

03 Feb 2016, 3:20 pm #762
Fuckin' Tokyo Joe. Awesome hahah.
MurdnunoC
03 Feb 2016, 3:20 pm #762

Fuckin' Tokyo Joe. Awesome hahah.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

03 Feb 2016, 3:31 pm #763
(03 Feb 2016, 3:20 pm)MurdnunoC Fuckin' Tokyo Joe. Awesome hahah.
I will be the first to admit...

I aint heard of him
MrFozz
03 Feb 2016, 3:31 pm #763

(03 Feb 2016, 3:20 pm)MurdnunoC Fuckin' Tokyo Joe. Awesome hahah.
I will be the first to admit...

I aint heard of him

MurdnunoC

03 Feb 2016, 3:34 pm #764
(03 Feb 2016, 3:31 pm)MrFozz I will be the first to admit...

I aint heard of him

Neither have I, but I would seriously question his Japanese heritage.
MurdnunoC
03 Feb 2016, 3:34 pm #764

(03 Feb 2016, 3:31 pm)MrFozz I will be the first to admit...

I aint heard of him

Neither have I, but I would seriously question his Japanese heritage.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

03 Feb 2016, 3:35 pm #765
(03 Feb 2016, 3:34 pm)MurdnunoC Neither have I, but I would seriously question his Japanese heritage.
Lol...

The other guy Bram...I dont watch TNA, so I cant place him from there, I do recognise him though 😕
MrFozz
03 Feb 2016, 3:35 pm #765

(03 Feb 2016, 3:34 pm)MurdnunoC Neither have I, but I would seriously question his Japanese heritage.
Lol...

The other guy Bram...I dont watch TNA, so I cant place him from there, I do recognise him though 😕

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

03 Feb 2016, 3:36 pm #766
The other guy on the poster

7' giant goliath looks like a 7' fat hillbilly
MrFozz
03 Feb 2016, 3:36 pm #766

The other guy on the poster

MurdnunoC

03 Feb 2016, 3:54 pm #767
(03 Feb 2016, 3:35 pm)MrFozz Lol...

The other guy Bram...I dont watch TNA, so I cant place him from there, I do recognise him though ?

(03 Feb 2016, 3:36 pm)MrFozz The other guy on the poster

Bram may have appeared on the old NXT format before it became a promotion in its own right. He was Konnor's initial tag-team partner in The Ascension before he was fired over a DUI. 

Based upon that fact that he used to wrestle and train in the area, I think Goliath may have been formerly known as Tron. 
http://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=5301&name=Tron
MurdnunoC
03 Feb 2016, 3:54 pm #767

(03 Feb 2016, 3:35 pm)MrFozz Lol...

The other guy Bram...I dont watch TNA, so I cant place him from there, I do recognise him though ?

(03 Feb 2016, 3:36 pm)MrFozz The other guy on the poster

Bram may have appeared on the old NXT format before it became a promotion in its own right. He was Konnor's initial tag-team partner in The Ascension before he was fired over a DUI. 

Based upon that fact that he used to wrestle and train in the area, I think Goliath may have been formerly known as Tron. 
http://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=5301&name=Tron

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

14 Feb 2016, 7:21 pm #768
Well Mr Young...

I can tell you the EPW event was a load of Shite...

Comes to something when the highlight of the night was Mrs F falling through her chair...

She was hilarious...She had something to say about each wrestler

1 had a small package, another wore a t-shirt long enough to hide what he does not have...Another guy was so fat he had probably not have seen his willy for years...I can confirm Tokyo Joe is no more Japanese than I am...One of the tag teams looked like they barely had a pube between them and another bird looked like she was pregnant...

If Goliath the 7' Giant is actually 7' I am about 6'9"...Out of what I saw only Bram looks like he belongs in a ring

Load of shite, 2 hours of my life lost, time I wont ever get back
MrFozz
14 Feb 2016, 7:21 pm #768

Well Mr Young...

Comes to something when the highlight of the night was Mrs F falling through her chair...

1 had a small package, another wore a t-shirt long enough to hide what he does not have...Another guy was so fat he had probably not have seen his willy for years...I can confirm Tokyo Joe is no more Japanese than I am...One of the tag teams looked like they barely had a pube between them and another bird looked like she was pregnant...

If Goliath the 7' Giant is actually 7' I am about 6'9"...Out of what I saw only Bram looks like he belongs in a ring

MurdnunoC

14 Feb 2016, 9:32 pm #769
(14 Feb 2016, 7:21 pm)MrFozz Well Mr Young...

Bad events can be fun depending on the crowd (or whomever you go with) but, yeah, they are a detriment to the whole host of decent independent wrestling companies plying their trade in the UK.

Regrettably, once someone has paid their money and witnessed the kind of shite like you've described, one is left with the impression all wrestling promotions are like that!
MurdnunoC
14 Feb 2016, 9:32 pm #769

(14 Feb 2016, 7:21 pm)MrFozz Well Mr Young...

Bad events can be fun depending on the crowd (or whomever you go with) but, yeah, they are a detriment to the whole host of decent independent wrestling companies plying their trade in the UK.

Regrettably, once someone has paid their money and witnessed the kind of shite like you've described, one is left with the impression all wrestling promotions are like that!

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

14 Feb 2016, 11:12 pm #770
(14 Feb 2016, 9:32 pm)MurdnunoC Bad events can be fun depending on the crowd (or whomever you go with) but, yeah, they are a detriment to the whole host of decent independent wrestling companies plying their trade in the UK.

I did not pay, I was given tickets by my mate who put a poster in his shop window...I could not be paid enough to watch them again...

Now, of course I know it is Entertainment, I can suspend disbelief(whatever the word is), I accept that, like I would when watching the soaps or a movie, but this was as fake as fake gets, it was plain to see that most kicks and punches made connection whatsoever and it stuck out like a sore thumb...The looked not much older than 14 or 15 and another looked she was barely out of school...

I found it to be a joke, but kids seemed to love it, with there (lack of) talent interacting with the kids...

I would say the tickets are worth 10p and now and not a penny more...I could probably train a Dog and Monkey to run a better show
MrFozz
14 Feb 2016, 11:12 pm #770

(14 Feb 2016, 9:32 pm)MurdnunoC Bad events can be fun depending on the crowd (or whomever you go with) but, yeah, they are a detriment to the whole host of decent independent wrestling companies plying their trade in the UK.

I did not pay, I was given tickets by my mate who put a poster in his shop window...I could not be paid enough to watch them again...

Now, of course I know it is Entertainment, I can suspend disbelief(whatever the word is), I accept that, like I would when watching the soaps or a movie, but this was as fake as fake gets, it was plain to see that most kicks and punches made connection whatsoever and it stuck out like a sore thumb...The looked not much older than 14 or 15 and another looked she was barely out of school...

I found it to be a joke, but kids seemed to love it, with there (lack of) talent interacting with the kids...

I would say the tickets are worth 10p and now and not a penny more...I could probably train a Dog and Monkey to run a better show

MurdnunoC

24 Feb 2016, 1:34 pm #771
The news is a couple of days old, but Shinsuke Nakamura officially signs for WWE.

MurdnunoC
24 Feb 2016, 1:34 pm #771

The news is a couple of days old, but Shinsuke Nakamura officially signs for WWE.

MurdnunoC

26 Feb 2016, 2:42 pm #772
Coming soon to the WWE Network...

http://www.wwe.com/wwenetwork/new-2016-p...ght-series
WWE Network continues to add to its already robust slate of original programming in 2016, with the newly green-lit show, Global Cruiserweight Series. This tournament brings together more than 30 of the greatest in-ring competitors at Full Sail University in Orlando, Fla., to vie for the right to call themselves the best cruiserweight in the world. Global Cruiserweight Series is set to premiere Wednesday, July 13 at 9 p.m. ET on the award-winning WWE Network.

Should be interesting whom WWE get to perform in this given their change in policy towards independent workers in general.
MurdnunoC
26 Feb 2016, 2:42 pm #772

Coming soon to the WWE Network...

http://www.wwe.com/wwenetwork/new-2016-p...ght-series

WWE Network continues to add to its already robust slate of original programming in 2016, with the newly green-lit show, Global Cruiserweight Series. This tournament brings together more than 30 of the greatest in-ring competitors at Full Sail University in Orlando, Fla., to vie for the right to call themselves the best cruiserweight in the world. Global Cruiserweight Series is set to premiere Wednesday, July 13 at 9 p.m. ET on the award-winning WWE Network.

Should be interesting whom WWE get to perform in this given their change in policy towards independent workers in general.

MurdnunoC

02 Apr 2016, 4:03 pm #773
Just finished watching NXT Takeover: Texas.

Very good show. If you like watching wrestling then you probably need to go out of the way to watch Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Sami Zayn. Easily a Match of the Year candidate in any promotion but the big match 'WWE' feel made it better. 

Some interesting close-ups of people in attendance including Kota Ibushi and TNA's  Bobby Roode.  

I can't see Wrestlemania topping that effort.
Edited 02 Apr 2016, 4:07 pm by MurdnunoC.
MurdnunoC
02 Apr 2016, 4:03 pm #773

Just finished watching NXT Takeover: Texas.

Very good show. If you like watching wrestling then you probably need to go out of the way to watch Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Sami Zayn. Easily a Match of the Year candidate in any promotion but the big match 'WWE' feel made it better. 

Some interesting close-ups of people in attendance including Kota Ibushi and TNA's  Bobby Roode.  

I can't see Wrestlemania topping that effort.

Adrian

02 Apr 2016, 11:08 pm #774
Seeing as its just over 24 hours away, can anyone remember this from '93? https://youtu.be/RSbyk0VReyo

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
02 Apr 2016, 11:08 pm #774

Seeing as its just over 24 hours away, can anyone remember this from '93? https://youtu.be/RSbyk0VReyo

MurdnunoC

02 Apr 2016, 11:17 pm #775
(02 Apr 2016, 11:08 pm)Adrian Seeing as its just over 24 hours away, can anyone remember this from '93? https://youtu.be/RSbyk0VReyo

Hahah. Yeah. Don't remember either The Nasty Boys or Tatanka being involved though.
MurdnunoC
02 Apr 2016, 11:17 pm #775

(02 Apr 2016, 11:08 pm)Adrian Seeing as its just over 24 hours away, can anyone remember this from '93? https://youtu.be/RSbyk0VReyo

Hahah. Yeah. Don't remember either The Nasty Boys or Tatanka being involved though.

Adrian

03 Apr 2016, 11:32 am #776
(02 Apr 2016, 11:17 pm)MurdnunoC Hahah. Yeah. Don't remember either The Nasty Boys or Tatanka being involved though.

I can't remember Tatanka in it either. 

I like the timelapse at the start and end, building the arena up.

Adrian
03 Apr 2016, 11:32 am #776

(02 Apr 2016, 11:17 pm)MurdnunoC Hahah. Yeah. Don't remember either The Nasty Boys or Tatanka being involved though.

I can't remember Tatanka in it either. 

MurdnunoC

03 Apr 2016, 2:01 pm #777
(03 Apr 2016, 11:32 am)Adrian I can't remember Tatanka in it either. 

To be honest, I thought it was just Bret, Shawn, Undertaker, Razor and Macho involved.

Tatanka seems odd but, then again, WWE were pushing him at the time. However, the inclusion of The Big Boss Man is possibly odder, especially since as his last major televised appearance was at the Rumble earlier in the year. By the time Wrestlemania came around he had left the company. 

Hacksaw Jim Duggan was also an afterthought at this point and would leave the following year.
MurdnunoC
03 Apr 2016, 2:01 pm #777

(03 Apr 2016, 11:32 am)Adrian I can't remember Tatanka in it either. 

To be honest, I thought it was just Bret, Shawn, Undertaker, Razor and Macho involved.

Tatanka seems odd but, then again, WWE were pushing him at the time. However, the inclusion of The Big Boss Man is possibly odder, especially since as his last major televised appearance was at the Rumble earlier in the year. By the time Wrestlemania came around he had left the company. 

Hacksaw Jim Duggan was also an afterthought at this point and would leave the following year.

MurdnunoC

13 Apr 2016, 3:05 pm #778
Former ECW and WWE star Balls Mahoney passes away aged 44

Balls! Not so long after his long time tag-team partner, Axl Rotten, passed away - also at 44 years of age.
MurdnunoC
13 Apr 2016, 3:05 pm #778

Former ECW and WWE star Balls Mahoney passes away aged 44

Balls! Not so long after his long time tag-team partner, Axl Rotten, passed away - also at 44 years of age.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

13 Apr 2016, 3:11 pm #779
(13 Apr 2016, 3:05 pm)MurdnunoC Former ECW and WWE star Balls Mahoney passes away aged 44

RIP Balls

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
MrFozz
13 Apr 2016, 3:11 pm #779

(13 Apr 2016, 3:05 pm)MurdnunoC Former ECW and WWE star Balls Mahoney passes away aged 44

RIP Balls

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

MurdnunoC

16 Apr 2016, 9:29 pm #780
WWE Suspends Raymond Leppan and Ryan Parameter for Wellness Policy Violation

Of course nobody is going to miss either Adam Rose or Konnor from The Ascension, but this is apparently their second violation of WWE's wellness policy and both wrestlers have been handed a 60 day suspension notice.

Although I wasn't aware of their first wellness violation, I can't see either lasting the course of 2016. WWE's roster is quite large at the moment and could probably do with some trimming.
MurdnunoC
16 Apr 2016, 9:29 pm #780

WWE Suspends Raymond Leppan and Ryan Parameter for Wellness Policy Violation

Of course nobody is going to miss either Adam Rose or Konnor from The Ascension, but this is apparently their second violation of WWE's wellness policy and both wrestlers have been handed a 60 day suspension notice.

Although I wasn't aware of their first wellness violation, I can't see either lasting the course of 2016. WWE's roster is quite large at the moment and could probably do with some trimming.

Pages (43) Previous 138 39 4043 Next

• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average