Menu

North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat Pokemon Go

Pokemon Go

Pokemon Go

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (32) Previous 13 4 532 Next
BusLoverMum

29 Jul 2016, 8:39 pm #61
I've had a Pikachu shadow hanging round Durham bus station twice, now. Unfortunately, I've been on a bus and unable to hunt it down!

Did hatch a rather lovely Growlithe, today, though. And captured a Voltorb - at home. Had never even seen a shadow of one, before. Captured a Gloom, which was rather aptly lurking around Sherburn Road Estate Big Grin

I have a lucky egg and tons of stuff ready to evolve. Hopefully I can go up a good level and a half (currently level 16) if the servers behave themselves, this evening.
BusLoverMum
29 Jul 2016, 8:39 pm #61

I've had a Pikachu shadow hanging round Durham bus station twice, now. Unfortunately, I've been on a bus and unable to hunt it down!

Did hatch a rather lovely Growlithe, today, though. And captured a Voltorb - at home. Had never even seen a shadow of one, before. Captured a Gloom, which was rather aptly lurking around Sherburn Road Estate Big Grin

I have a lucky egg and tons of stuff ready to evolve. Hopefully I can go up a good level and a half (currently level 16) if the servers behave themselves, this evening.

Adrian

29 Jul 2016, 8:42 pm #62
(29 Jul 2016, 8:39 pm)BusLoverMum I've had a Pikachu shadow hanging round Durham bus station twice, now. Unfortunately, I've been on a bus and unable to hunt it down!

I had a Pikachu for the first time today. Durham bus station too. Threw one Razzberry and a great ball at it, and it ran for it. 

Try Gilegate roundabout area. I've caught 3x Dratini there now.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
29 Jul 2016, 8:42 pm #62

(29 Jul 2016, 8:39 pm)BusLoverMum I've had a Pikachu shadow hanging round Durham bus station twice, now. Unfortunately, I've been on a bus and unable to hunt it down!

I had a Pikachu for the first time today. Durham bus station too. Threw one Razzberry and a great ball at it, and it ran for it. 

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook

Tom

29 Jul 2016, 8:44 pm #63

Had no luck when I was out tonight found the same old crap!

Think I'm going to go to Durham tomorrow to try and get some Olympians and get on the PB Streetlites I still haven't been on and Durham seems good so hopefully will find some good stuff there.
Tom
29 Jul 2016, 8:44 pm #63

Had no luck when I was out tonight found the same old crap!

Think I'm going to go to Durham tomorrow to try and get some Olympians and get on the PB Streetlites I still haven't been on and Durham seems good so hopefully will find some good stuff there.

BusLoverMum

29 Jul 2016, 8:56 pm #64
(29 Jul 2016, 8:42 pm)Adrian I had a Pikachu for the first time today. Durham bus station too. Threw one Razzberry and a great ball at it, and it ran for it. 

I caught mine there - and another got away. The one I caught is a bit crap, but at least I have it.
DBS was full of Zubats and Gastlys (Gastlies?!) today.
BusLoverMum
29 Jul 2016, 8:56 pm #64

(29 Jul 2016, 8:42 pm)Adrian I had a Pikachu for the first time today. Durham bus station too. Threw one Razzberry and a great ball at it, and it ran for it. 

I caught mine there - and another got away. The one I caught is a bit crap, but at least I have it.
DBS was full of Zubats and Gastlys (Gastlies?!) today.

BusLoverMum

29 Jul 2016, 9:48 pm #65
Now halfway through level 17 with this little lot at the top.

(And yes, the 2 triangles at the top are the reason why I'm dual SIM - the one on the left is the one I use for phone calls - EE, ridiculously expensive, but the only one that consistently has any signal here at all - and the one on the right is three, which is decent and cheap as soon as I get out in the open - no good for emergencies around home, though, as I found out when both our landline and EE went down, a couple of months ago! Have just ordered a new phone and it's another dual SIM MotoG! With twice the RAM and twice the storage because my 2nd gen keeps running out and there's bog all I can push onto the SD card) and it hung repeatedly this morning and... and...)
Edited 29 Jul 2016, 9:57 pm by BusLoverMum.
Attached Files
.png
Screenshot_20160729-223041.png
Size 330.15 KB / Downloads 11
BusLoverMum
29 Jul 2016, 9:48 pm #65

Now halfway through level 17 with this little lot at the top.

(And yes, the 2 triangles at the top are the reason why I'm dual SIM - the one on the left is the one I use for phone calls - EE, ridiculously expensive, but the only one that consistently has any signal here at all - and the one on the right is three, which is decent and cheap as soon as I get out in the open - no good for emergencies around home, though, as I found out when both our landline and EE went down, a couple of months ago! Have just ordered a new phone and it's another dual SIM MotoG! With twice the RAM and twice the storage because my 2nd gen keeps running out and there's bog all I can push onto the SD card) and it hung repeatedly this morning and... and...)

Attached Files
.png
Screenshot_20160729-223041.png
Size 330.15 KB / Downloads 11

Tom

29 Jul 2016, 9:57 pm #66
(29 Jul 2016, 9:48 pm)BusLoverMum Now halfway through level 17 with this little lot at the top.

Very nice collection there. Hypno is so easy to power up as I find so many Drowzees.
Tom
29 Jul 2016, 9:57 pm #66

(29 Jul 2016, 9:48 pm)BusLoverMum Now halfway through level 17 with this little lot at the top.

Very nice collection there. Hypno is so easy to power up as I find so many Drowzees.

BusLoverMum

29 Jul 2016, 10:03 pm #67
(29 Jul 2016, 9:57 pm)Tom Very nice collection there. Hypno is so easy to power up as I find so many Drowzees.

Don't get many at home, but I don't turn them down, elsewhere. The ubiquitous Pidgeys (can spell it on my laptop which doesn't change everything I type) seem to get pretty good if you don't turn your nose up at them, too.

Off to Harrogate and Leeds, tomorrow. See if I can fill in anything I'm not getting elsewhere.

In the NE, hunting spots seem to be, so far, for interest and variety:

Newcastle
Durham
CLS
Stockton
then everything else has just been more of the same. Have been disappointed by darlo and Sunderland.
BusLoverMum
29 Jul 2016, 10:03 pm #67

(29 Jul 2016, 9:57 pm)Tom Very nice collection there. Hypno is so easy to power up as I find so many Drowzees.

Don't get many at home, but I don't turn them down, elsewhere. The ubiquitous Pidgeys (can spell it on my laptop which doesn't change everything I type) seem to get pretty good if you don't turn your nose up at them, too.

Off to Harrogate and Leeds, tomorrow. See if I can fill in anything I'm not getting elsewhere.

Newcastle
Durham
CLS
Stockton
then everything else has just been more of the same. Have been disappointed by darlo and Sunderland.

Tom

29 Jul 2016, 10:07 pm #68
(29 Jul 2016, 10:03 pm)BusLoverMum Don't get many at home, but I don't turn them down, elsewhere. The ubiquitous Pidgeys (can spell it on my laptop which doesn't change everything I type) seem to get pretty good if you don't turn your nose up at them, too.

Newcastle
Durham
CLS
Stockton

Yeah Newcastle is canny good (especially the Quayside) but Durham seems the best so going to have a walk around there tomorrow if I go.

It's an addictive game when you get into it!
Tom
29 Jul 2016, 10:07 pm #68

(29 Jul 2016, 10:03 pm)BusLoverMum Don't get many at home, but I don't turn them down, elsewhere. The ubiquitous Pidgeys (can spell it on my laptop which doesn't change everything I type) seem to get pretty good if you don't turn your nose up at them, too.

Newcastle
Durham
CLS
Stockton

Yeah Newcastle is canny good (especially the Quayside) but Durham seems the best so going to have a walk around there tomorrow if I go.

It's an addictive game when you get into it!

Michael

30 Jul 2016, 3:24 pm #69
Anyone elses Pokemon Go, not loading at all, no Pokemon or out...

I know yesterday they updated it and removed some gyms and Pokèstops but Pokemon should still appear...
Edited 30 Jul 2016, 3:30 pm by Michael.
Attached Files
.png
Screenshot_20160730-162933.png
Size 721.77 KB / Downloads 21

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
30 Jul 2016, 3:24 pm #69

Anyone elses Pokemon Go, not loading at all, no Pokemon or out...

I know yesterday they updated it and removed some gyms and Pokèstops but Pokemon should still appear...

Attached Files
.png
Screenshot_20160730-162933.png
Size 721.77 KB / Downloads 21

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

BusLoverMum

30 Jul 2016, 6:08 pm #70
(30 Jul 2016, 3:24 pm)Michael Anyone elses Pokemon Go, not loading at all, no Pokemon or out...

I had problems about 3-4pm ish, then got on a train whch completely killed my mobile reception, anyhow. Was fine when we got off it, at 5:30.

May wander down to the quayside on Monday.

Leeds and Harrogate both disappointing. Harrogate was all weedles, but I expected more variety in Leeds. Most interesting thing was a couple of poliwags near the train station.

Pikachu was around DBS, this afternoon, again.
BusLoverMum
30 Jul 2016, 6:08 pm #70

(30 Jul 2016, 3:24 pm)Michael Anyone elses Pokemon Go, not loading at all, no Pokemon or out...

I had problems about 3-4pm ish, then got on a train whch completely killed my mobile reception, anyhow. Was fine when we got off it, at 5:30.

Leeds and Harrogate both disappointing. Harrogate was all weedles, but I expected more variety in Leeds. Most interesting thing was a couple of poliwags near the train station.

Michael

30 Jul 2016, 6:14 pm #71
(30 Jul 2016, 6:08 pm)BusLoverMum I had problems about 3-4pm ish, then got on a train whch completely killed my mobile reception, anyhow. Was fine when we got off it, at 5:30.

Seems to be working now but all i'm picking up is... Pidgey and Weedles etc from my bedroom lmao

I'm running out of data, it won't re-new until next Friday but i'm off to the lakes on the 13th August so hoping to catch loads in Keswick etc.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
30 Jul 2016, 6:14 pm #71

(30 Jul 2016, 6:08 pm)BusLoverMum I had problems about 3-4pm ish, then got on a train whch completely killed my mobile reception, anyhow. Was fine when we got off it, at 5:30.

Seems to be working now but all i'm picking up is... Pidgey and Weedles etc from my bedroom lmao

I'm running out of data, it won't re-new until next Friday but i'm off to the lakes on the 13th August so hoping to catch loads in Keswick etc.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Malarkey

30 Jul 2016, 6:24 pm #72
(30 Jul 2016, 6:14 pm)Michael Seems to be working now but all i'm picking up is... Pidgey and Weedles etc from my bedroom lmao

I've been getting mugged off by those all day in Newcastle, seen nothing else.
Malarkey
30 Jul 2016, 6:24 pm #72

(30 Jul 2016, 6:14 pm)Michael Seems to be working now but all i'm picking up is... Pidgey and Weedles etc from my bedroom lmao

I've been getting mugged off by those all day in Newcastle, seen nothing else.

Michael

30 Jul 2016, 6:28 pm #73
(30 Jul 2016, 6:24 pm)Malarkey I've been getting mugged off by those all day in Newcastle, seen nothing else.

Theres aerodactyl in Newcastle, next to the railway bridge... 7 minutes until it goes though!

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
30 Jul 2016, 6:28 pm #73

(30 Jul 2016, 6:24 pm)Malarkey I've been getting mugged off by those all day in Newcastle, seen nothing else.

Theres aerodactyl in Newcastle, next to the railway bridge... 7 minutes until it goes though!

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

BusLoverMum

30 Jul 2016, 7:58 pm #74

The joys of PAYG. No waiting for data allowance to renew Big Grin
BusLoverMum
30 Jul 2016, 7:58 pm #74

The joys of PAYG. No waiting for data allowance to renew Big Grin

Tom

30 Jul 2016, 8:14 pm #75
Got a Weezing (?) I think haven't got my phone so can't remember the CPs, a Dratini on the Centerlink which was a crap CP of 10 or something, and there were a couple of Voltorbs and Rhino things but I missed them.
Tom
30 Jul 2016, 8:14 pm #75

Got a Weezing (?) I think haven't got my phone so can't remember the CPs, a Dratini on the Centerlink which was a crap CP of 10 or something, and there were a couple of Voltorbs and Rhino things but I missed them.

Michael

31 Jul 2016, 10:47 am #76
(30 Jul 2016, 8:14 pm)Tom Got a Weezing (?) I think haven't got my phone so can't remember the CPs, a Dratini on the Centerlink which was a crap CP of 10 or something, and there were a couple of Voltorbs and Rhino things but I missed them.

Weezing is decent, I've yet to see Rhyhorn and Rhydon (the Rhino Pokemon), so nice catch.

Since I've got the app, I've "walked" 20.39km! =0

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
31 Jul 2016, 10:47 am #76

(30 Jul 2016, 8:14 pm)Tom Got a Weezing (?) I think haven't got my phone so can't remember the CPs, a Dratini on the Centerlink which was a crap CP of 10 or something, and there were a couple of Voltorbs and Rhino things but I missed them.

Weezing is decent, I've yet to see Rhyhorn and Rhydon (the Rhino Pokemon), so nice catch.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Tom

31 Jul 2016, 10:52 am #77
(31 Jul 2016, 10:47 am)Michael Weezing is decent, I've yet to see Rhyhorn and Rhydon (the Rhino Pokemon), so nice catch.

Never got the Rhyhorn Sad
Tried about 15 times and then it went away with that cloud thing. Was a canny CP too, was in Eldon Square I think, seen it twice now but have never got it so you might see it there again. Weezing was on Market Street or Grangier Street can't remember which.
Tom
31 Jul 2016, 10:52 am #77

(31 Jul 2016, 10:47 am)Michael Weezing is decent, I've yet to see Rhyhorn and Rhydon (the Rhino Pokemon), so nice catch.

Never got the Rhyhorn Sad
Tried about 15 times and then it went away with that cloud thing. Was a canny CP too, was in Eldon Square I think, seen it twice now but have never got it so you might see it there again. Weezing was on Market Street or Grangier Street can't remember which.

Michael

31 Jul 2016, 10:55 am #78
(31 Jul 2016, 10:52 am)Tom Never got the Rhyhorn Sad

Typical, noticed a few new Pokemon in my area since the update, which is good still loads of Pidgeys and Weedles though................

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
31 Jul 2016, 10:55 am #78

(31 Jul 2016, 10:52 am)Tom Never got the Rhyhorn Sad

Typical, noticed a few new Pokemon in my area since the update, which is good still loads of Pidgeys and Weedles though................

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Tom

31 Jul 2016, 11:00 am #79
(31 Jul 2016, 10:55 am)Michael Typical, noticed a few new Pokemon in my area since the update, which is good still loads of Pidgeys and Weedles though................

It's Drowzees that I get loads of which isn't too bad as I power up Hypno with the stardust got him at about 630 I think it was.
Tom
31 Jul 2016, 11:00 am #79

(31 Jul 2016, 10:55 am)Michael Typical, noticed a few new Pokemon in my area since the update, which is good still loads of Pidgeys and Weedles though................

It's Drowzees that I get loads of which isn't too bad as I power up Hypno with the stardust got him at about 630 I think it was.

Michael

31 Jul 2016, 11:02 am #80
(31 Jul 2016, 11:00 am)Tom It's Drowzees that I get loads of which isn't too bad as I power up Hypno with the stardust got him at about 630 I think it was.

Ye, Sunderland is a spawn zone for them... sick of seeing them but like you said, it helps power Hypno up.

Honestly, i'm 25, i need to get a life instead of playing Pokemon Go lmao

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
31 Jul 2016, 11:02 am #80

(31 Jul 2016, 11:00 am)Tom It's Drowzees that I get loads of which isn't too bad as I power up Hypno with the stardust got him at about 630 I think it was.

Ye, Sunderland is a spawn zone for them... sick of seeing them but like you said, it helps power Hypno up.

Honestly, i'm 25, i need to get a life instead of playing Pokemon Go lmao

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Pages (32) Previous 13 4 532 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average