Menu

North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat Wrestling

Wrestling

Wrestling

• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Pages (43) Previous 14 5 643 Next
Malarkey

09 Apr 2014, 1:09 pm #81
Sad News regarding Ultimate Warrior, but from watching Raw Monday Night, something didn't look right at all with him when he was doing his Promo, plus he was sweating buckets.

Also from looking online, before the HOF, Lita has Revealed VKM said this before everyone went out, clearly he knew something was up with Ultimate Warrior.

http://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/...e-McMahon/
Malarkey
09 Apr 2014, 1:09 pm #81

Sad News regarding Ultimate Warrior, but from watching Raw Monday Night, something didn't look right at all with him when he was doing his Promo, plus he was sweating buckets.

Also from looking online, before the HOF, Lita has Revealed VKM said this before everyone went out, clearly he knew something was up with Ultimate Warrior.

http://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/...e-McMahon/

MurdnunoC

09 Apr 2014, 1:15 pm #82
(09 Apr 2014, 1:04 pm)marxistafozzski Didn't he legally change his name to Warrior to stop McMahon slapping copyright on it...

Yup. And it worked. He couldn't use the term 'Ultimate Warrior', but lets face it, it's a moot point. He could've called himself 'The Lockhaugh Warrior' and he would still be instantly recognisable to most wrestling fans of the era.

(09 Apr 2014, 1:04 pm)marxistafozzski The timing of his unfortunate death is ultimately very sad, if you had told me 5 years ago he would inducted into the HOF, I would have ridiculed you and asked where you been for the better of 2 decades...

Quite the pun there, if it was intended.

(09 Apr 2014, 1:09 pm)NEBCD Malarkey Sad News regarding Ultimate Warrior, but from watching Raw Monday Night, something didn't look right at all with him when he was doing his Promo, plus he was sweating buckets.

I noticed the same thing during his HOF speech. Something didn't look right although, perhaps, it's just hindsight.
Edited 09 Apr 2014, 1:17 pm by MurdnunoC.
MurdnunoC
09 Apr 2014, 1:15 pm #82

(09 Apr 2014, 1:04 pm)marxistafozzski Didn't he legally change his name to Warrior to stop McMahon slapping copyright on it...

Yup. And it worked. He couldn't use the term 'Ultimate Warrior', but lets face it, it's a moot point. He could've called himself 'The Lockhaugh Warrior' and he would still be instantly recognisable to most wrestling fans of the era.

(09 Apr 2014, 1:04 pm)marxistafozzski The timing of his unfortunate death is ultimately very sad, if you had told me 5 years ago he would inducted into the HOF, I would have ridiculed you and asked where you been for the better of 2 decades...

(09 Apr 2014, 1:09 pm)NEBCD Malarkey Sad News regarding Ultimate Warrior, but from watching Raw Monday Night, something didn't look right at all with him when he was doing his Promo, plus he was sweating buckets.

I noticed the same thing during his HOF speech. Something didn't look right although, perhaps, it's just hindsight.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

09 Apr 2014, 2:17 pm #83
(09 Apr 2014, 1:15 pm)AdamY Yup. And it worked. He couldn't use the term 'Ultimate Warrior', but lets face it, it's a moot point. He could've called himself 'The Lockhaugh Warrior' and he would still be instantly recognisable to most wrestling fans of the era.

See what you mean, but no pun was intended Big Grin

Out of interest, who was peoples favourite wrestlers growing...

As a kid, Ioved Davey Boy Smith and Bret Hart, later on liking the Rock and Austin, and was a big fan of Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit at one point Wink
MrFozz
09 Apr 2014, 2:17 pm #83

(09 Apr 2014, 1:15 pm)AdamY Yup. And it worked. He couldn't use the term 'Ultimate Warrior', but lets face it, it's a moot point. He could've called himself 'The Lockhaugh Warrior' and he would still be instantly recognisable to most wrestling fans of the era.

See what you mean, but no pun was intended Big Grin

Out of interest, who was peoples favourite wrestlers growing...

As a kid, Ioved Davey Boy Smith and Bret Hart, later on liking the Rock and Austin, and was a big fan of Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit at one point Wink

Malarkey

09 Apr 2014, 2:29 pm #84
(09 Apr 2014, 1:15 pm)AdamY I noticed the same thing during his HOF speech. Something didn't look right although, perhaps, it's just hindsight.

For me it came across as he was saying goodbye in that Promo on Raw, plus he constantly waving/pointing to the Crowd during the Segment which I found rather odd after every sentence he said, I would of understood if he playing to the Crowd like Hogan does with his Taunts or whatever they are called, But he was just constantly looking around and waving/pointing.

The other thing was that it was just pointless segment as he didn't promote anything and there generally no reason for him to be on Raw Monday Night, other than to say Goodbye, because He and Vince knew something was going happen, and it was simply a matter of time, obviously it has come a lot sooner than expected, hence the complete shock within the Wrestling World.

HOF Speech
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn9gtrHXxcg

Raw Promo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR08M6EUd0g
Malarkey
09 Apr 2014, 2:29 pm #84

(09 Apr 2014, 1:15 pm)AdamY I noticed the same thing during his HOF speech. Something didn't look right although, perhaps, it's just hindsight.

For me it came across as he was saying goodbye in that Promo on Raw, plus he constantly waving/pointing to the Crowd during the Segment which I found rather odd after every sentence he said, I would of understood if he playing to the Crowd like Hogan does with his Taunts or whatever they are called, But he was just constantly looking around and waving/pointing.

The other thing was that it was just pointless segment as he didn't promote anything and there generally no reason for him to be on Raw Monday Night, other than to say Goodbye, because He and Vince knew something was going happen, and it was simply a matter of time, obviously it has come a lot sooner than expected, hence the complete shock within the Wrestling World.

HOF Speech

Raw Promo

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

09 Apr 2014, 2:43 pm #85
(09 Apr 2014, 2:29 pm)NEBCD Malarkey For me it came across as he was saying goodbye in that Promo on Raw, plus he constantly waving/pointing to the Crowd during the Segment which I found rather odd after every sentence he said, I would of understood if he playing to the Crowd like Hogan does with his Taunts or whatever they are called, But he was just constantly looking around and waving/pointing.

HOF Speech

Raw Promo

Thats all weird that, his Raw Promo seems like it is being spoken by a man who is and/or knows he is on borrowed time, he puts the Warrior mask and it seems like he has done so because his crying...thats what I took from it anyway, references to dying, breathing your last breath and so on...

It makes me wonder, has he and WWE known something was not right and they buried the hatchet just in time, I dont want to speculate or buy into peoples theories, but those videos come across like he knows whats coming
MrFozz
09 Apr 2014, 2:43 pm #85

(09 Apr 2014, 2:29 pm)NEBCD Malarkey For me it came across as he was saying goodbye in that Promo on Raw, plus he constantly waving/pointing to the Crowd during the Segment which I found rather odd after every sentence he said, I would of understood if he playing to the Crowd like Hogan does with his Taunts or whatever they are called, But he was just constantly looking around and waving/pointing.

HOF Speech

Raw Promo

Thats all weird that, his Raw Promo seems like it is being spoken by a man who is and/or knows he is on borrowed time, he puts the Warrior mask and it seems like he has done so because his crying...thats what I took from it anyway, references to dying, breathing your last breath and so on...

It makes me wonder, has he and WWE known something was not right and they buried the hatchet just in time, I dont want to speculate or buy into peoples theories, but those videos come across like he knows whats coming

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

09 Apr 2014, 2:54 pm #86
Just seen bits of Raw...

What a reaction for Daniel Bryan, I haven't seen a pop for a wrestler like that for a while...

Hope Bryan gets a good run with the belts, he certainly deserves it
MrFozz
09 Apr 2014, 2:54 pm #86

Just seen bits of Raw...

What a reaction for Daniel Bryan, I haven't seen a pop for a wrestler like that for a while...

Hope Bryan gets a good run with the belts, he certainly deserves it

Malarkey

09 Apr 2014, 3:20 pm #87
(09 Apr 2014, 2:43 pm)marxistafozzski Thats all weird that, his Raw Promo seems like it is being spoken by a man who is and/or knows he is on borrowed time, he puts the Warrior mask and it seems like he has done so because his crying...thats what I took from it anyway, references to dying, breathing your last breath and so on...

I am thinking exactly the same thing, but I guess we'll never know that information unless Vince McMahon or Ultimate Warriors Family reveal it, obviously we'll find out what caused his Death, once a Post Mortem is carried out, which could take a few days or weeks, depending on how there Health Care System works in the USA.
Malarkey
09 Apr 2014, 3:20 pm #87

(09 Apr 2014, 2:43 pm)marxistafozzski Thats all weird that, his Raw Promo seems like it is being spoken by a man who is and/or knows he is on borrowed time, he puts the Warrior mask and it seems like he has done so because his crying...thats what I took from it anyway, references to dying, breathing your last breath and so on...

I am thinking exactly the same thing, but I guess we'll never know that information unless Vince McMahon or Ultimate Warriors Family reveal it, obviously we'll find out what caused his Death, once a Post Mortem is carried out, which could take a few days or weeks, depending on how there Health Care System works in the USA.

Malarkey

09 Apr 2014, 3:56 pm #88
Looks like Ultimate Warrior had a Catastrophic Medical Condition, So whatever it was, it of been pretty bad to cause such a sudden Death, I think this all but confirms that Vince McMahon knew all along hence the Comment he made at the HOF, Which Lita later revealed.

http://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/...-Death-Of/
Malarkey
09 Apr 2014, 3:56 pm #88

Looks like Ultimate Warrior had a Catastrophic Medical Condition, So whatever it was, it of been pretty bad to cause such a sudden Death, I think this all but confirms that Vince McMahon knew all along hence the Comment he made at the HOF, Which Lita later revealed.

http://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/...-Death-Of/

MurdnunoC

09 Apr 2014, 4:46 pm #89
(09 Apr 2014, 2:17 pm)marxistafozzski Out of interest, who was peoples favourite wrestlers growing...

I think mine changed on a monthly basis.

I liked Demoliton when I first started watching wrestling circa 1990 and Crush in 1992. I also liked The Steiners, Bobby Eaton, "Stunning" Steve Austin, Barry Windham and Rick Rude. Jake Roberts was also a favourite of mine back then.

In 1993, I don't think you'll find anyone better than Eddy Guerrero although I personally prefered his tag partner, "Love Machine" Art Barr. Raven was probably my favourite wrestler from 1995-98 and Bryan Pillman also deserves a mention. Benoit, although great, never really had any character and i've always considered him to be bland.

Milano Collection AT from 2002-05, and also K-ness and Susumu Yokosuka in the 2000's.

In the latter part of last year it was Goldust, this year it's been Cesaro or The Shield.
MurdnunoC
09 Apr 2014, 4:46 pm #89

(09 Apr 2014, 2:17 pm)marxistafozzski Out of interest, who was peoples favourite wrestlers growing...

I think mine changed on a monthly basis.

I liked Demoliton when I first started watching wrestling circa 1990 and Crush in 1992. I also liked The Steiners, Bobby Eaton, "Stunning" Steve Austin, Barry Windham and Rick Rude. Jake Roberts was also a favourite of mine back then.

In 1993, I don't think you'll find anyone better than Eddy Guerrero although I personally prefered his tag partner, "Love Machine" Art Barr. Raven was probably my favourite wrestler from 1995-98 and Bryan Pillman also deserves a mention. Benoit, although great, never really had any character and i've always considered him to be bland.

Milano Collection AT from 2002-05, and also K-ness and Susumu Yokosuka in the 2000's.

In the latter part of last year it was Goldust, this year it's been Cesaro or The Shield.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

09 Apr 2014, 7:59 pm #90
(09 Apr 2014, 3:20 pm)NEBCD Malarkey I am thinking exactly the same thing, but I guess we'll never know that information unless Vince McMahon or Ultimate Warriors Family reveal it, obviously we'll find out what caused his Death, once a Post Mortem is carried out, which could take a few days or weeks, depending on how there Health Care System works in the USA.

If I am honest, I wouldnot be surprised if the post mortem says Heart Attack as a consequence of years of drug taking back in the day, exactly the same happened with Davey Boy and Eddie Guerrero, maybe it just took it's toll, it is no secret that drug use was widespread back in the day, the schedule they had was hectic back then, taking steroids to stay bulked up, sleeping tablets to wind down, pain pills to numb underlying injuries...

Or it could just be Sudden Death Syndrome or whatever it is called, the same problem that has killed footballers in recent years i.e. Marc Vivian-Foe, Antonio Puerta and Phil O'Donnell, who literally dropped dead so suddenly.

(09 Apr 2014, 4:46 pm)AdamY I think mine changed on a monthly basis.

Cant disagree with that, although I never watched dubya-see-dubya or EC-Dub back then, so I only remember Eddie and Benoit coming to WWE as The Radicalz.

I see what you mean about Benoit, just a shame he will be remembered for being a murderer and a coward for what he did, as a wrestler, I thought he was great, when watching Benoit, you knew you would get your monies worth, one of the hardest workers in the company and he would give 110% all the time, but as a man, a person, I have very little time for him...

Pillman was technically good and iirc, he was once in a tag team tearing up the WCW tag division with Stunning Steve Austin, who of course became Stone Cold.

The Loose Cannon was a fucked up gimmick, the character was a madman and some of the stuff he did was crackers i.e. trying to lob his cock at an ECW shop or when he had Austin staring down the barrel of a gun in the Pillman has a gun vignette...

I have heard quite a few people say they were never sure about whether Pillman was a madman or not...What I have seen of him, he was technically gifted and was probably one of the first wrestlers to bring the high flying style to North America
MrFozz
09 Apr 2014, 7:59 pm #90

(09 Apr 2014, 3:20 pm)NEBCD Malarkey I am thinking exactly the same thing, but I guess we'll never know that information unless Vince McMahon or Ultimate Warriors Family reveal it, obviously we'll find out what caused his Death, once a Post Mortem is carried out, which could take a few days or weeks, depending on how there Health Care System works in the USA.

If I am honest, I wouldnot be surprised if the post mortem says Heart Attack as a consequence of years of drug taking back in the day, exactly the same happened with Davey Boy and Eddie Guerrero, maybe it just took it's toll, it is no secret that drug use was widespread back in the day, the schedule they had was hectic back then, taking steroids to stay bulked up, sleeping tablets to wind down, pain pills to numb underlying injuries...

Or it could just be Sudden Death Syndrome or whatever it is called, the same problem that has killed footballers in recent years i.e. Marc Vivian-Foe, Antonio Puerta and Phil O'Donnell, who literally dropped dead so suddenly.

(09 Apr 2014, 4:46 pm)AdamY I think mine changed on a monthly basis.

Cant disagree with that, although I never watched dubya-see-dubya or EC-Dub back then, so I only remember Eddie and Benoit coming to WWE as The Radicalz.

I see what you mean about Benoit, just a shame he will be remembered for being a murderer and a coward for what he did, as a wrestler, I thought he was great, when watching Benoit, you knew you would get your monies worth, one of the hardest workers in the company and he would give 110% all the time, but as a man, a person, I have very little time for him...

Pillman was technically good and iirc, he was once in a tag team tearing up the WCW tag division with Stunning Steve Austin, who of course became Stone Cold.

The Loose Cannon was a fucked up gimmick, the character was a madman and some of the stuff he did was crackers i.e. trying to lob his cock at an ECW shop or when he had Austin staring down the barrel of a gun in the Pillman has a gun vignette...

I have heard quite a few people say they were never sure about whether Pillman was a madman or not...What I have seen of him, he was technically gifted and was probably one of the first wrestlers to bring the high flying style to North America

Adrian

09 Apr 2014, 8:42 pm #91
Undertaker's streak ending reminded me of another streak that once ended.

Goldberg 173-1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-z_XWEYx8U

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
09 Apr 2014, 8:42 pm #91

Undertaker's streak ending reminded me of another streak that once ended.

Goldberg 173-1

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

09 Apr 2014, 8:51 pm #92
(09 Apr 2014, 8:42 pm)aureolin Undertaker's streak ending reminded me of another streak that once ended.

Goldberg 173-1

Yeah, although I said I never watched WCW, I remember people going on about Goldberg, I was never really bothered or WCW, but remember the 173-1 streak going on..

While were on about Goldberg and WCW, who here has seen Ready to Rumble starring David Arquette, it was so funny because it was complete and utter shite
MrFozz
09 Apr 2014, 8:51 pm #92

(09 Apr 2014, 8:42 pm)aureolin Undertaker's streak ending reminded me of another streak that once ended.

Goldberg 173-1

Yeah, although I said I never watched WCW, I remember people going on about Goldberg, I was never really bothered or WCW, but remember the 173-1 streak going on..

While were on about Goldberg and WCW, who here has seen Ready to Rumble starring David Arquette, it was so funny because it was complete and utter shite

Adrian

09 Apr 2014, 8:54 pm #93
(09 Apr 2014, 8:51 pm)marxistafozzski Yeah, although I said I never watched WCW, I remember people going on about Goldberg, I was never really bothered or WCW, but remember the 173-1 streak going on..

Nope, but I remember David Arquette winning the WCW title haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3g37-9nu_g

Adrian
09 Apr 2014, 8:54 pm #93

(09 Apr 2014, 8:51 pm)marxistafozzski Yeah, although I said I never watched WCW, I remember people going on about Goldberg, I was never really bothered or WCW, but remember the 173-1 streak going on..

Nope, but I remember David Arquette winning the WCW title haha.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

09 Apr 2014, 9:18 pm #94
(09 Apr 2014, 8:54 pm)aureolin Nope, but I remember David Arquette winning the WCW title haha.

And people wonder why WCW went down the swanny, I remember reading they once brought Jay Leno in, and think he actually won a match, but they were a joke by this point...Look up Fingerpoke of Doom if you never heard of that
MrFozz
09 Apr 2014, 9:18 pm #94

(09 Apr 2014, 8:54 pm)aureolin Nope, but I remember David Arquette winning the WCW title haha.

And people wonder why WCW went down the swanny, I remember reading they once brought Jay Leno in, and think he actually won a match, but they were a joke by this point...Look up Fingerpoke of Doom if you never heard of that

MurdnunoC

09 Apr 2014, 10:01 pm #95
Although David Arquette should have been nowhere near the WCW World Title picture, we must remember that it was not his decision to be champ. As a lifelong wrestling fan, Arquette thought it was a ridiculous idea to place the belt on a non-wrestler.

Vince Russo booked him to be champ believing that the mainstream publicity it would garner would be beneficial to WCW in the long-run. Obviously, he was wrong. However, Arquette did participate in one memorable segment after losing the belt to Jarrett while turning heel on DDP. If booked differently, he might have some mileage as a heel manager - he was very Kaufman-esque.

Skip to around 7:58 (maybe a bit earlier) for the start of the David Arquette bit.
Edited 09 Apr 2014, 10:06 pm by MurdnunoC.
MurdnunoC
09 Apr 2014, 10:01 pm #95

Although David Arquette should have been nowhere near the WCW World Title picture, we must remember that it was not his decision to be champ. As a lifelong wrestling fan, Arquette thought it was a ridiculous idea to place the belt on a non-wrestler.

Vince Russo booked him to be champ believing that the mainstream publicity it would garner would be beneficial to WCW in the long-run. Obviously, he was wrong. However, Arquette did participate in one memorable segment after losing the belt to Jarrett while turning heel on DDP. If booked differently, he might have some mileage as a heel manager - he was very Kaufman-esque.

Skip to around 7:58 (maybe a bit earlier) for the start of the David Arquette bit.

MurdnunoC

09 Apr 2014, 10:49 pm #96
(09 Apr 2014, 7:59 pm)marxistafozzski Cant disagree with that, although I never watched dubya-see-dubya or EC-Dub back then, so I only remember Eddie and Benoit coming to WWE as The Radicalz.
If you like Eddie Guerrero, then you have to watch his work in AAA circa 1993/4. He was an integral part of Los Gringos Locos - a pro-American stable in AAA which mocked everything Mexican. Eddie, who was largely portrayed as a Mexican despite being born in the US, was presented as a turncoat and the Mexican fans HATED him. Although Love Machine was arguably the bigger draw - it was Eddie who delivered the goods in the ring.

The match below was included on the WWE Eddie Guerrero DVD. It's the culmination of his Love Machine's feud with El Hijo del Santo and Octagon. The match got a ***** rating at the time. Don't worry, the commentary's in English.

If you can't be arsed to watch the match then watch this promo. Part of Los Gringos Locos gimmick was that they would often refuse to speak Spanish, cutting promos in English to further infuriate Mexican fans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxLiiIzBxt0
Edited 09 Apr 2014, 10:54 pm by MurdnunoC.
MurdnunoC
09 Apr 2014, 10:49 pm #96

(09 Apr 2014, 7:59 pm)marxistafozzski Cant disagree with that, although I never watched dubya-see-dubya or EC-Dub back then, so I only remember Eddie and Benoit coming to WWE as The Radicalz.
If you like Eddie Guerrero, then you have to watch his work in AAA circa 1993/4. He was an integral part of Los Gringos Locos - a pro-American stable in AAA which mocked everything Mexican. Eddie, who was largely portrayed as a Mexican despite being born in the US, was presented as a turncoat and the Mexican fans HATED him. Although Love Machine was arguably the bigger draw - it was Eddie who delivered the goods in the ring.

The match below was included on the WWE Eddie Guerrero DVD. It's the culmination of his Love Machine's feud with El Hijo del Santo and Octagon. The match got a ***** rating at the time. Don't worry, the commentary's in English.

If you can't be arsed to watch the match then watch this promo. Part of Los Gringos Locos gimmick was that they would often refuse to speak Spanish, cutting promos in English to further infuriate Mexican fans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxLiiIzBxt0

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

13 Apr 2014, 6:29 pm #97
Got to say Paige is one hot diva...

Something about her that makes her sex on legs
MrFozz
13 Apr 2014, 6:29 pm #97

Got to say Paige is one hot diva...

MurdnunoC

13 Apr 2014, 7:06 pm #98
(13 Apr 2014, 6:29 pm)marxistafozzski Got to say Paige is one hot diva...

I was discussing Paige with someone at work just the other day. I made the argument that her attractiveness comes from the fact that she looks normal (well, as normal as someone from Norfolk can be Wink) - like somebody you could probably pull on a night out and someone who's pretty but doesn't appear to be physically enhanced. My work colleague agreed.

She ain't no Lana though!

And Emma's quite cute too!

On another note, I see that Jeff Jarrett has announced the name of his new promotion: Global Force Wrestling

Daniels, Kazarian, Aries and Styles are rumoured to have signed. It looks like TNA will have a fight on their hands to retain the No.2 slot.
MurdnunoC
13 Apr 2014, 7:06 pm #98

(13 Apr 2014, 6:29 pm)marxistafozzski Got to say Paige is one hot diva...

I was discussing Paige with someone at work just the other day. I made the argument that her attractiveness comes from the fact that she looks normal (well, as normal as someone from Norfolk can be Wink) - like somebody you could probably pull on a night out and someone who's pretty but doesn't appear to be physically enhanced. My work colleague agreed.

On another note, I see that Jeff Jarrett has announced the name of his new promotion: Global Force Wrestling

Daniels, Kazarian, Aries and Styles are rumoured to have signed. It looks like TNA will have a fight on their hands to retain the No.2 slot.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

13 Apr 2014, 8:13 pm #99
w
(13 Apr 2014, 7:06 pm)AdamY I was discussing Paige with someone at work just the other day. I made the argument that her attractiveness comes from the fact that she looks normal (well, as normal as someone from Norfolk can be Wink) - like somebody you could probably pull on a night out and someone who's pretty but doesn't appear to be physically enhanced. My work colleague agreed.

Doesn't 'Normal for Norfolk' normally involve having 12 fingers, 14 toes and webbed feet, with some inbreeding thrown in for good measure...

Paige is your typical girl next door...The kind of girl I would describe as Premier League to my Conference,
MrFozz
13 Apr 2014, 8:13 pm #99

w

(13 Apr 2014, 7:06 pm)AdamY I was discussing Paige with someone at work just the other day. I made the argument that her attractiveness comes from the fact that she looks normal (well, as normal as someone from Norfolk can be Wink) - like somebody you could probably pull on a night out and someone who's pretty but doesn't appear to be physically enhanced. My work colleague agreed.

Doesn't 'Normal for Norfolk' normally involve having 12 fingers, 14 toes and webbed feet, with some inbreeding thrown in for good measure...

Paige is your typical girl next door...The kind of girl I would describe as Premier League to my Conference,

MurdnunoC

13 Apr 2014, 11:03 pm #100
(13 Apr 2014, 8:13 pm)marxistafozzski Doesn't 'Normal for Norfolk' normally involve having 12 fingers, 14 toes and webbed feet, with some inbreeding thrown in for good measure...

They say the county of Norfolk is twinned with Norfolk because that's the way they like it.

And that the typical family tree looks like a stump!
MurdnunoC
13 Apr 2014, 11:03 pm #100

(13 Apr 2014, 8:13 pm)marxistafozzski Doesn't 'Normal for Norfolk' normally involve having 12 fingers, 14 toes and webbed feet, with some inbreeding thrown in for good measure...

They say the county of Norfolk is twinned with Norfolk because that's the way they like it.

And that the typical family tree looks like a stump!

Pages (43) Previous 14 5 643 Next

• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average