North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat Wrestling

Wrestling

Wrestling

• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Pages (43) Previous 114 15 1643 Next
MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

08 Aug 2014, 11:57 am #281
(08 Aug 2014, 6:08 am)AdamY Rumour has it he slapped a member of WWE's social network team although this comes from a dubious source.

Alberto was probably leaving, one way or another, upon the expiry of his contract next year. It is possible that WWE saw an opportunity to push and get rid in attempt to save money.

I'm betting that he'll resurface in AAA by the end of the month.

I had read somewhere that Del Rio was not very happy and they weren't on good terms whatsoever and this was just a way to get his release before his contract ran out
MrFozz
08 Aug 2014, 11:57 am #281

(08 Aug 2014, 6:08 am)AdamY Rumour has it he slapped a member of WWE's social network team although this comes from a dubious source.

Alberto was probably leaving, one way or another, upon the expiry of his contract next year. It is possible that WWE saw an opportunity to push and get rid in attempt to save money.

I had read somewhere that Del Rio was not very happy and they weren't on good terms whatsoever and this was just a way to get his release before his contract ran out

MurdnunoC

08 Aug 2014, 12:05 pm #282
(08 Aug 2014, 11:57 am)marxistafozzski I had read somewhere that Del Rio was not very happy and they weren't on good terms whatsoever and this was just a way to get his release before his contract ran out

Well, it's worked! He has plenty of options back in Mexico when he eventually returns.

Rumour also has it that AAA are considering bringing Rey Mysterio in when his contract expires next year. If that happens, then I wonder who WWE are going to pimp out to their Latino demographic?

They have Kalisto in developmental but I can't see him being on the same level as Rey in a years time.
MurdnunoC
08 Aug 2014, 12:05 pm #282

(08 Aug 2014, 11:57 am)marxistafozzski I had read somewhere that Del Rio was not very happy and they weren't on good terms whatsoever and this was just a way to get his release before his contract ran out

Well, it's worked! He has plenty of options back in Mexico when he eventually returns.

Rumour also has it that AAA are considering bringing Rey Mysterio in when his contract expires next year. If that happens, then I wonder who WWE are going to pimp out to their Latino demographic?

They have Kalisto in developmental but I can't see him being on the same level as Rey in a years time.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

08 Aug 2014, 12:07 pm #283
(08 Aug 2014, 12:05 pm)AdamY Well, it's worked! He has plenty of options back in Mexico when he eventually returns.

Wasn't the likes of Rey and Sin Cara brought in specifically to appeal to Latino fans, what happened with Sin Cara? I seem to remember he came in with a lot of fanfare
MrFozz
08 Aug 2014, 12:07 pm #283

(08 Aug 2014, 12:05 pm)AdamY Well, it's worked! He has plenty of options back in Mexico when he eventually returns.

Wasn't the likes of Rey and Sin Cara brought in specifically to appeal to Latino fans, what happened with Sin Cara? I seem to remember he came in with a lot of fanfare

Malarkey

08 Aug 2014, 1:47 pm #284

Would be quite funny if he ended up in TNA, would Del Rio not have a 3 Month No-Compete Clause, if so that would mean he'd be off the radar until November.

The original Sin Cara(Mistico) was released, plus he was always injured and botched a lot of moves, wouldn't be surprised if Hunico(Sin Cara Negro) gets a big push now.
Malarkey
08 Aug 2014, 1:47 pm #284

Would be quite funny if he ended up in TNA, would Del Rio not have a 3 Month No-Compete Clause, if so that would mean he'd be off the radar until November.

The original Sin Cara(Mistico) was released, plus he was always injured and botched a lot of moves, wouldn't be surprised if Hunico(Sin Cara Negro) gets a big push now.

MurdnunoC

08 Aug 2014, 2:14 pm #285
(08 Aug 2014, 1:47 pm)NEBCD Malarkey Would be quite funny if he ended up in TNA, would Del Rio not have a 3 Month No-Compete Clause, if so that would mean he'd be off the radar until November.

This is what Meltzer has to say:

The story going around is that he slapped a a Social Media manager, at this week's television, but there are a variety of different stories going around regarding what led to this.

Based on sketchy stories and what wrestlers have been talking about, at catering, somebody asked the person to clean off his plate. The person joked something along the lines of how that's Del Rio's job. Del Rio found out and confronted him. As the story goes, he didn't apologize and then smiled at him, and Del Rio slapped him.

The belief is he will have a 90 day non-compete, which is likely to apply to TNA and AAA, both of which have interest in him. AAA would certainly be interested in him for the company's U.S. expansion.

- Dave Meltzer

I can't see Sin Cara II getting any sort of push to be honest. I think WWE would prefer to wash their hands of Sin Cara (both incarnations) and try something else. The fact that he's currently mulling around NXT teaming with Kalisto doesn't bode well for the future of the character. Although I quite like Hunico, I can see him being on the 'future endeavoured' list when the next round of cuts take place.
MurdnunoC
08 Aug 2014, 2:14 pm #285

(08 Aug 2014, 1:47 pm)NEBCD Malarkey Would be quite funny if he ended up in TNA, would Del Rio not have a 3 Month No-Compete Clause, if so that would mean he'd be off the radar until November.

This is what Meltzer has to say:

The story going around is that he slapped a a Social Media manager, at this week's television, but there are a variety of different stories going around regarding what led to this.

Based on sketchy stories and what wrestlers have been talking about, at catering, somebody asked the person to clean off his plate. The person joked something along the lines of how that's Del Rio's job. Del Rio found out and confronted him. As the story goes, he didn't apologize and then smiled at him, and Del Rio slapped him.

The belief is he will have a 90 day non-compete, which is likely to apply to TNA and AAA, both of which have interest in him. AAA would certainly be interested in him for the company's U.S. expansion.

- Dave Meltzer

I can't see Sin Cara II getting any sort of push to be honest. I think WWE would prefer to wash their hands of Sin Cara (both incarnations) and try something else. The fact that he's currently mulling around NXT teaming with Kalisto doesn't bode well for the future of the character. Although I quite like Hunico, I can see him being on the 'future endeavoured' list when the next round of cuts take place.

MurdnunoC

08 Aug 2014, 2:18 pm #286
And here's what CubsFan has to say about his prospects in Mexico

(It is a bit lengthy)

Yea, that happened. The word going around is Del Rio slapped someone who works for the website. There’s no word why he slapped someone. You should probably not slap someone at your workplace.

Alberto Del Rio (we’ll use that this time for convenience) suddenly has a lot of options – except the one he probably would’ve liked to kept. Del Rio, his immediate family and his parents all live in Florida now and he’d probably prefer to keep working in the states. Del Rio would probably be headed to TNA if it was a viable option, but it does not appear to be until/unless they get a miracle TV deal. There’s no telling how financial secure Del Rio is – he worked near the top of WWE for four years, but never the top guys and never in a spot where he would’ve been expected to sell a lot of merchandise. I definitely don’t expect Del Rio to work anywhere in Mexico full time, and it’s a matter of if he wants to work at all and where he’d like to do it.

I don’t think the incident which got Del Rio fired will have any effect on how he’s used in Mexico. Myzteziz has managed to whitewash his WWE stint and ADR will be no different. Del Rio can’t really go back under the Dos Caras Jr. mask, but that connection will still mean a major deal. Del Rio’s WWE stint was ultimately disappointing (though not Myzteziz level disappointing) but he can still be a top tecnico or rudo in Mexico without the promotion needed to do much. Alberto Del Rio is immensely valuable.
If Del Rio is going to come back to Mexico, the best fit appears to be CMLL. Del Rio left on good terms and seems to have spoken well of his time there since he left. There’s a clear void at the top coming – guys like Blue Panther, Negro Casas, Atlantis could all take a step back at any time, and the Shocker, Ultimo Guerrero, Mr. Niebla group is not far behind them. Del Rio has an obvious feuds with Rush and Terrible (heavyweight champion) on day 1. He could also use the NJPW connection to get work there (assuming that connection is still going.)

It appeared Hijo de Dos Caras would all along eventually get at least a chance to come to CMLL. His big brother coming in would guarantee that. (It’s notable that, unlike with Argos & Argenis, AAA hasn’t appeared to bring in the brother of the WWE star as a lure – but then no one saw this coming.)

The problems here are CMLL hasn’t brought in a guy to use part time since Hijo del Santo a decade ago, and it seems a stretch to imagine Del Rio to be working random shots in Guadalajara for what CMLL is paying people. CMLL’s pay scale appears to be so low that Del Rio might even be out of the price range on all but the biggest shows. There have definitely been times where CMLL would’ve benefited from flying in an (any) ex-WWE guy for a while to freshen up the matchups, but CMLL’s hasn’t really been interested in flying someone in.

AAA, of course, already has a guy who lives in Florida, works his own schedule, and flies into AAA TV occasionally. That’s Blue Demon Jr. AAA hasn’t been totally content with that relationship, unable to get Demon all the times they’ve wanted him (and Demon being conveniently unavailable at times where he might be asked to lose.) One of the reasons Demon has been used is because he’s a known quantity in both Mexico and the United States, which would also be true for Del Rio. Del Rio would be useful for the AAA US project – at least in theory, maybe not in fact as more is leaked about that show – but it’s unclear if Del Rio’s termination allows him to appear elsewhere immediately or if he’s stuck with a 90 day compete which would keep him off TV for a while.

AAA has a lot of top guys already, to the point where some of those top guys are just being left out in the cold for months (Zorro) or being downgraded quickly (Averno, Black Warrior). Del Rio would start at the top immediately – there’s a logical feud with Texano for the Mega title – but would be battling for screen time with Mesias, Cibernetico, La Parka, Perro Aguayo, maybe Dr. Wagner and definitely his old nemesis Myzteziz. AAA’s stressed keeping a happy lockerroom and someone would have to do a lot of work to keep it that way if included Del Rio and Myzteziz. There’s money to be made, but there’s also migraines to be made.

These aren’t the only two options. There’s plenty of ex-WWE guys who work on random US and foreign shows with other ex-WWE guys. There will be indy guys in the US who will want to bring in Del Rio as a hopeful latin draw. Myzteziz appears to be making a killing working for random promoters around Mexico the last few months. Del Rio might find that same success and probably could just that for a long time, though he also might find the some of the same shaky promoters. (No idea who his Averno would be.) Japan would be an option if there was anyone besides NJPW who could afford him. I don’t think he’d go back to MMA fighting, but he could be useful as an even just a UFC spokesperson in Mexico.
There’s so many ways this could turn out and no certainty about any of them. Myzteziz always seemed very likely to return to AAA. There’s no very likely situation for Del Rio. I’m guessing he’ll eventually go back to CMLL, but it’s far from a sure thing.

This week has been crazy. And I haven’t even gotten around to talking about AAA USA…

http://www.thecubsfan.com/cmll/
MurdnunoC
08 Aug 2014, 2:18 pm #286

And here's what CubsFan has to say about his prospects in Mexico

(It is a bit lengthy)

Yea, that happened. The word going around is Del Rio slapped someone who works for the website. There’s no word why he slapped someone. You should probably not slap someone at your workplace.

Alberto Del Rio (we’ll use that this time for convenience) suddenly has a lot of options – except the one he probably would’ve liked to kept. Del Rio, his immediate family and his parents all live in Florida now and he’d probably prefer to keep working in the states. Del Rio would probably be headed to TNA if it was a viable option, but it does not appear to be until/unless they get a miracle TV deal. There’s no telling how financial secure Del Rio is – he worked near the top of WWE for four years, but never the top guys and never in a spot where he would’ve been expected to sell a lot of merchandise. I definitely don’t expect Del Rio to work anywhere in Mexico full time, and it’s a matter of if he wants to work at all and where he’d like to do it.

I don’t think the incident which got Del Rio fired will have any effect on how he’s used in Mexico. Myzteziz has managed to whitewash his WWE stint and ADR will be no different. Del Rio can’t really go back under the Dos Caras Jr. mask, but that connection will still mean a major deal. Del Rio’s WWE stint was ultimately disappointing (though not Myzteziz level disappointing) but he can still be a top tecnico or rudo in Mexico without the promotion needed to do much. Alberto Del Rio is immensely valuable.
If Del Rio is going to come back to Mexico, the best fit appears to be CMLL. Del Rio left on good terms and seems to have spoken well of his time there since he left. There’s a clear void at the top coming – guys like Blue Panther, Negro Casas, Atlantis could all take a step back at any time, and the Shocker, Ultimo Guerrero, Mr. Niebla group is not far behind them. Del Rio has an obvious feuds with Rush and Terrible (heavyweight champion) on day 1. He could also use the NJPW connection to get work there (assuming that connection is still going.)

It appeared Hijo de Dos Caras would all along eventually get at least a chance to come to CMLL. His big brother coming in would guarantee that. (It’s notable that, unlike with Argos & Argenis, AAA hasn’t appeared to bring in the brother of the WWE star as a lure – but then no one saw this coming.)

The problems here are CMLL hasn’t brought in a guy to use part time since Hijo del Santo a decade ago, and it seems a stretch to imagine Del Rio to be working random shots in Guadalajara for what CMLL is paying people. CMLL’s pay scale appears to be so low that Del Rio might even be out of the price range on all but the biggest shows. There have definitely been times where CMLL would’ve benefited from flying in an (any) ex-WWE guy for a while to freshen up the matchups, but CMLL’s hasn’t really been interested in flying someone in.

AAA, of course, already has a guy who lives in Florida, works his own schedule, and flies into AAA TV occasionally. That’s Blue Demon Jr. AAA hasn’t been totally content with that relationship, unable to get Demon all the times they’ve wanted him (and Demon being conveniently unavailable at times where he might be asked to lose.) One of the reasons Demon has been used is because he’s a known quantity in both Mexico and the United States, which would also be true for Del Rio. Del Rio would be useful for the AAA US project – at least in theory, maybe not in fact as more is leaked about that show – but it’s unclear if Del Rio’s termination allows him to appear elsewhere immediately or if he’s stuck with a 90 day compete which would keep him off TV for a while.

AAA has a lot of top guys already, to the point where some of those top guys are just being left out in the cold for months (Zorro) or being downgraded quickly (Averno, Black Warrior). Del Rio would start at the top immediately – there’s a logical feud with Texano for the Mega title – but would be battling for screen time with Mesias, Cibernetico, La Parka, Perro Aguayo, maybe Dr. Wagner and definitely his old nemesis Myzteziz. AAA’s stressed keeping a happy lockerroom and someone would have to do a lot of work to keep it that way if included Del Rio and Myzteziz. There’s money to be made, but there’s also migraines to be made.

These aren’t the only two options. There’s plenty of ex-WWE guys who work on random US and foreign shows with other ex-WWE guys. There will be indy guys in the US who will want to bring in Del Rio as a hopeful latin draw. Myzteziz appears to be making a killing working for random promoters around Mexico the last few months. Del Rio might find that same success and probably could just that for a long time, though he also might find the some of the same shaky promoters. (No idea who his Averno would be.) Japan would be an option if there was anyone besides NJPW who could afford him. I don’t think he’d go back to MMA fighting, but he could be useful as an even just a UFC spokesperson in Mexico.
There’s so many ways this could turn out and no certainty about any of them. Myzteziz always seemed very likely to return to AAA. There’s no very likely situation for Del Rio. I’m guessing he’ll eventually go back to CMLL, but it’s far from a sure thing.

This week has been crazy. And I haven’t even gotten around to talking about AAA USA…

http://www.thecubsfan.com/cmll/

MurdnunoC

11 Aug 2014, 4:25 pm #287
Former WWE wrestler Drew McInytre returns to the Glasgow-based Insane Championship Wrestling (ICW).

Drew looks like a star here. I hope it's the start of a regular working relationship between the two.

Edited 11 Aug 2014, 4:26 pm by MurdnunoC.
MurdnunoC
11 Aug 2014, 4:25 pm #287

Former WWE wrestler Drew McInytre returns to the Glasgow-based Insane Championship Wrestling (ICW).

Drew looks like a star here. I hope it's the start of a regular working relationship between the two.

Malarkey

14 Aug 2014, 10:45 am #288
I'm just Brocks Advocating Jew - Watched this Several Times since Monday Night, I can't stop laughing, Personally thought that line was pure brilliance.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/paul-heyman-rap-lyrics
Malarkey
14 Aug 2014, 10:45 am #288

I'm just Brocks Advocating Jew - Watched this Several Times since Monday Night, I can't stop laughing, Personally thought that line was pure brilliance.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/paul-heyman-rap-lyrics

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

14 Aug 2014, 11:12 am #289
Brocks advocating Jew...

I believe Paul Heyman is a genius
MrFozz
14 Aug 2014, 11:12 am #289

Brocks advocating Jew...

Malarkey

14 Aug 2014, 12:27 pm #290
(14 Aug 2014, 11:12 am)marxistafozzski Brocks advocating Jew...

He is simply Brilliant each and every time he cuts a Promo in the middle of the ring.

Just been watching some old ROH Videos on Youtube, and I thought the Package Piledriver near the end by Kevin Steen on El Generico(Sami Zayn) was Brutal, shame we don't see stuff like this in WWE anymore, and we are unlikely to see Steen use said finisher in WWE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-m9UW4lTNk
Malarkey
14 Aug 2014, 12:27 pm #290

(14 Aug 2014, 11:12 am)marxistafozzski Brocks advocating Jew...

He is simply Brilliant each and every time he cuts a Promo in the middle of the ring.

Just been watching some old ROH Videos on Youtube, and I thought the Package Piledriver near the end by Kevin Steen on El Generico(Sami Zayn) was Brutal, shame we don't see stuff like this in WWE anymore, and we are unlikely to see Steen use said finisher in WWE.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

14 Aug 2014, 12:29 pm #291
(14 Aug 2014, 12:27 pm)NEBCD Malarkey He is simply Brilliant each and every time he cuts a Promo in the middle of the ring.

Are piledrivers banned by WWE these days
MrFozz
14 Aug 2014, 12:29 pm #291

(14 Aug 2014, 12:27 pm)NEBCD Malarkey He is simply Brilliant each and every time he cuts a Promo in the middle of the ring.

Are piledrivers banned by WWE these days

Malarkey

14 Aug 2014, 12:31 pm #292
(14 Aug 2014, 12:29 pm)marxistafozzski Are piledrivers banned by WWE these days
Yes I think so with the exception of the Tomstone Piledriver by Taker/Kane.
Malarkey
14 Aug 2014, 12:31 pm #292

(14 Aug 2014, 12:29 pm)marxistafozzski Are piledrivers banned by WWE these days
Yes I think so with the exception of the Tomstone Piledriver by Taker/Kane.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

14 Aug 2014, 12:45 pm #293
(14 Aug 2014, 12:31 pm)NEBCD Malarkey Yes I think so with the exception of the Tomstone Piledriver by Taker/Kane.

Thought so, think in recent years only saw taker do them at 'Mania

A gif image of the Piledriver you mentioned before

[Image: Kevin_Steen_El_Generico_75118a934d94acf9...6061e9.gif]
MrFozz
14 Aug 2014, 12:45 pm #293

(14 Aug 2014, 12:31 pm)NEBCD Malarkey Yes I think so with the exception of the Tomstone Piledriver by Taker/Kane.

Thought so, think in recent years only saw taker do them at 'Mania

A gif image of the Piledriver you mentioned before

[Image: Kevin_Steen_El_Generico_75118a934d94acf9...6061e9.gif]

MurdnunoC

14 Aug 2014, 3:01 pm #294
If we're talking about piledrivers, I quite like Chuck Taylor's Omega Driver/Awful Waffle.

[Image: dViyY_.gif]
MurdnunoC
14 Aug 2014, 3:01 pm #294

If we're talking about piledrivers, I quite like Chuck Taylor's Omega Driver/Awful Waffle.

[Image: dViyY_.gif]

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

16 Aug 2014, 4:35 pm #295
Has anyone seen Ladies and Gentlemen, My Name Is Paul Heyman yet, I have seen it a few times now, and it is probably one of my favourite documentaries that WWE has done...I have never been a big Heyman fan, but I was impressed with the documentary...A lot of things can be said of Paul Heyman, he is a liar and a cheat, he is tight as hell, going by some of the interviews on the Documentary, he is perceived as being quite childish, argumentative, probably quite stubborn, but I would go as far as to say Paul Heyman is a genius, and he is probably the architect of WWE's Attitude Era, doing most of the sexual based and edgy content in ECW. Paul Heyman in my opinion is as relevant today as he was 20 years ago, and he is probably up there among the greatest managers in wrestling, I don't think Mr Lesnar would be much without Heyman...

So has anyone seen the documentary and what do you think about Heyman
MrFozz
16 Aug 2014, 4:35 pm #295

Has anyone seen Ladies and Gentlemen, My Name Is Paul Heyman yet, I have seen it a few times now, and it is probably one of my favourite documentaries that WWE has done...I have never been a big Heyman fan, but I was impressed with the documentary...A lot of things can be said of Paul Heyman, he is a liar and a cheat, he is tight as hell, going by some of the interviews on the Documentary, he is perceived as being quite childish, argumentative, probably quite stubborn, but I would go as far as to say Paul Heyman is a genius, and he is probably the architect of WWE's Attitude Era, doing most of the sexual based and edgy content in ECW. Paul Heyman in my opinion is as relevant today as he was 20 years ago, and he is probably up there among the greatest managers in wrestling, I don't think Mr Lesnar would be much without Heyman...

MurdnunoC

16 Aug 2014, 4:47 pm #296
(16 Aug 2014, 4:35 pm)marxistafozzski Has anyone seen Ladies and Gentlemen, My Name Is Paul Heyman yet, I have seen it a few times now, and it is probably one of my favourite documentaries that WWE has done...I have never been a big Heyman fan, but I was impressed with the documentary...A lot of things can be said of Paul Heyman, he is a liar and a cheat, he is tight as hell, going by some of the interviews on the Documentary, he is perceived as being quite childish, argumentative, probably quite stubborn, but I would go as far as to say Paul Heyman is a genius, and he is probably the architect of WWE's Attitude Era, doing most of the sexual based and edgy content in ECW. Paul Heyman in my opinion is as relevant today as he was 20 years ago, and he is probably up there among the greatest managers in wrestling, I don't think Mr Lesnar would be much without Heyman...

Haven't gotten around to watching it yet - I didn't realise it was WWE produced.

Does it cover his time in Continental (CWA) and WCW?

My first experience of Paul Heyman, then known as Paul E. Dangerously, was in 1992 when watching WCW. The Dangerous Alliance (Rick Rude, Arn Anderson, Bobby Eaton, Larry Zbyszko and Steve Austin) was probably my first introduction to a wrestling stable and what an awesome stable it was.
MurdnunoC
16 Aug 2014, 4:47 pm #296

(16 Aug 2014, 4:35 pm)marxistafozzski Has anyone seen Ladies and Gentlemen, My Name Is Paul Heyman yet, I have seen it a few times now, and it is probably one of my favourite documentaries that WWE has done...I have never been a big Heyman fan, but I was impressed with the documentary...A lot of things can be said of Paul Heyman, he is a liar and a cheat, he is tight as hell, going by some of the interviews on the Documentary, he is perceived as being quite childish, argumentative, probably quite stubborn, but I would go as far as to say Paul Heyman is a genius, and he is probably the architect of WWE's Attitude Era, doing most of the sexual based and edgy content in ECW. Paul Heyman in my opinion is as relevant today as he was 20 years ago, and he is probably up there among the greatest managers in wrestling, I don't think Mr Lesnar would be much without Heyman...

Haven't gotten around to watching it yet - I didn't realise it was WWE produced.

My first experience of Paul Heyman, then known as Paul E. Dangerously, was in 1992 when watching WCW. The Dangerous Alliance (Rick Rude, Arn Anderson, Bobby Eaton, Larry Zbyszko and Steve Austin) was probably my first introduction to a wrestling stable and what an awesome stable it was.

MurdnunoC

16 Aug 2014, 4:58 pm #297
...And in other news.

Bertie del Rio has resurfaced back in Mexico for AAA. He is now known as El Patron.
MurdnunoC
16 Aug 2014, 4:58 pm #297

...And in other news.

Bertie del Rio has resurfaced back in Mexico for AAA. He is now known as El Patron.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

16 Aug 2014, 5:24 pm #298
(16 Aug 2014, 4:47 pm)AdamY Haven't gotten around to watching it yet - I didn't realise it was WWE produced.

Yeah, covers everything, quite an interesting watch I must say

The one person I thought may have been interviewed for it wasn't...Vincent Kennedy McMahon
Edited 16 Aug 2014, 5:26 pm by MrFozz.
MrFozz
16 Aug 2014, 5:24 pm #298

(16 Aug 2014, 4:47 pm)AdamY Haven't gotten around to watching it yet - I didn't realise it was WWE produced.

Yeah, covers everything, quite an interesting watch I must say

The one person I thought may have been interviewed for it wasn't...Vincent Kennedy McMahon

MurdnunoC

18 Aug 2014, 8:36 am #299
I won't ruin it for anyone but the Brock/Cena main event at Summerslam last night was everything it should have been.

I also loved how Stephanie McMahon acknowledged MMA's Four Horsewomen who were sat at ringside by flashing them the hand-signal. They are all wrestling fans and I hope we see them transition from MMA to wrestling some day when their respective fighting careers draw to a close.

[Image: 4-horsewomen-wwe.jpg]

[Image: 2qg8AZE.png]
Edited 18 Aug 2014, 8:49 am by MurdnunoC.
MurdnunoC
18 Aug 2014, 8:36 am #299

I won't ruin it for anyone but the Brock/Cena main event at Summerslam last night was everything it should have been.

I also loved how Stephanie McMahon acknowledged MMA's Four Horsewomen who were sat at ringside by flashing them the hand-signal. They are all wrestling fans and I hope we see them transition from MMA to wrestling some day when their respective fighting careers draw to a close.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

18 Aug 2014, 9:57 am #300
(18 Aug 2014, 8:36 am)AdamY I won't ruin it for anyone but the Brock/Cena main event at Summerslam last night was everything it should have been.

They look like tough girls...

It went mostly how I thought it would last night...

The Lumberjack Match was the best Lumberjack Match I have ever seen and Steph v Brie is so predictable
MrFozz
18 Aug 2014, 9:57 am #300

(18 Aug 2014, 8:36 am)AdamY I won't ruin it for anyone but the Brock/Cena main event at Summerslam last night was everything it should have been.

They look like tough girls...

It went mostly how I thought it would last night...

The Lumberjack Match was the best Lumberjack Match I have ever seen and Steph v Brie is so predictable

Pages (43) Previous 114 15 1643 Next

• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average