Menu

North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat What's annoying you today? V2

What's annoying you today? V2

What's annoying you today? V2

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (135) Previous 118 19 20135 Next
Jimmi

22 Sep 2014, 11:04 am #361
The next person who makes out that I've got in THEIR WAY, when they have actually got in MY WAY is going to get a bat! Angry

Oh yeah it's clearly my fault that I'm walking through a tight space when you are pushing two pushchairs side by side!
Jimmi
22 Sep 2014, 11:04 am #361

The next person who makes out that I've got in THEIR WAY, when they have actually got in MY WAY is going to get a bat! Angry

Oh yeah it's clearly my fault that I'm walking through a tight space when you are pushing two pushchairs side by side!

Diamond One

Banned

22 Sep 2014, 12:53 pm #362
flies getting on my nerves while eating grub I don't mind Bella cleaning my fingers while am in the house
Diamond One
22 Sep 2014, 12:53 pm #362

flies getting on my nerves while eating grub I don't mind Bella cleaning my fingers while am in the house

Malarkey

22 Sep 2014, 1:46 pm #363
(22 Sep 2014, 12:53 pm)Racer_Experience flies getting on my nerves while eating grub I don't mind Bella cleaning my fingers while am in the house

So I guess you like fingering pussy Bazza Wink
Malarkey
22 Sep 2014, 1:46 pm #363

(22 Sep 2014, 12:53 pm)Racer_Experience flies getting on my nerves while eating grub I don't mind Bella cleaning my fingers while am in the house

So I guess you like fingering pussy Bazza Wink

Diamond One

Banned

22 Sep 2014, 2:01 pm #364
(22 Sep 2014, 1:46 pm)NEBCD Malarkey So I guess you like fingering pussy Bazza Wink

Lol my pet cat Bella loves licking my fingers after I have had crisps her tongue feels like sandpaper cats do the sillyest things
Diamond One
22 Sep 2014, 2:01 pm #364

(22 Sep 2014, 1:46 pm)NEBCD Malarkey So I guess you like fingering pussy Bazza Wink

Lol my pet cat Bella loves licking my fingers after I have had crisps her tongue feels like sandpaper cats do the sillyest things

Malarkey

22 Sep 2014, 2:03 pm #365
(22 Sep 2014, 2:01 pm)Racer_Experience Lol my pet cat Bella loves licking my fingers after I have had crisps her tongue feels like sandpaper cats do the sillyest things

Pet Cat, Thought you were talking about a possible Girlfriend that hadn't told us about....My Bad.
Malarkey
22 Sep 2014, 2:03 pm #365

(22 Sep 2014, 2:01 pm)Racer_Experience Lol my pet cat Bella loves licking my fingers after I have had crisps her tongue feels like sandpaper cats do the sillyest things

Pet Cat, Thought you were talking about a possible Girlfriend that hadn't told us about....My Bad.

22 Sep 2014, 4:25 pm #366
(21 Sep 2014, 1:57 pm)Adam Tonight's the last night of freshers. The whole week has been absolutely fantastic.

What kind of activities did you do, like? I hear it varies from Uni to Uni, but I think the £10 price stays the same?
R852 PRG
22 Sep 2014, 4:25 pm #366

(21 Sep 2014, 1:57 pm)Adam Tonight's the last night of freshers. The whole week has been absolutely fantastic.

What kind of activities did you do, like? I hear it varies from Uni to Uni, but I think the £10 price stays the same?

Simmy

22 Sep 2014, 5:37 pm #367
(22 Sep 2014, 4:25 pm)Marcus What kind of activities did you do, like? I hear it varies from Uni to Uni, but I think the £10 price stays the same?

£10!? It cost me £60 for my wristband at Newcastle Uni last year haha Tongue.
Simmy
22 Sep 2014, 5:37 pm #367

(22 Sep 2014, 4:25 pm)Marcus What kind of activities did you do, like? I hear it varies from Uni to Uni, but I think the £10 price stays the same?

£10!? It cost me £60 for my wristband at Newcastle Uni last year haha Tongue.

22 Sep 2014, 5:39 pm #368
(22 Sep 2014, 5:37 pm)Simmy £10!? It cost me £60 for my wristband at Newcastle Uni last year haha Tongue.

Haha - made a typo, was meant to say £100. £60 isn't too bad, like.
R852 PRG
22 Sep 2014, 5:39 pm #368

(22 Sep 2014, 5:37 pm)Simmy £10!? It cost me £60 for my wristband at Newcastle Uni last year haha Tongue.

Haha - made a typo, was meant to say £100. £60 isn't too bad, like.

Simmy

22 Sep 2014, 5:51 pm #369
(22 Sep 2014, 5:39 pm)Marcus Haha - made a typo, was meant to say £100. £60 isn't too bad, like.

Aye. Only drinks and taxis to pay for after that Smile.
Simmy
22 Sep 2014, 5:51 pm #369

(22 Sep 2014, 5:39 pm)Marcus Haha - made a typo, was meant to say £100. £60 isn't too bad, like.

Aye. Only drinks and taxis to pay for after that Smile.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

22 Sep 2014, 8:36 pm #370

As do dogs...my dog humps legs, not that unusual...in this case my dog is female, and she likes to drag her arse along the deck as if she is trying to wipe
MrFozz
22 Sep 2014, 8:36 pm #370

As do dogs...my dog humps legs, not that unusual...in this case my dog is female, and she likes to drag her arse along the deck as if she is trying to wipe

Diamond One

Banned

22 Sep 2014, 8:41 pm #371
(22 Sep 2014, 8:36 pm)marxistafozzski As do dogs...my dog humps legs, not that unusual...in this case my dog is female, and she likes to drag her arse along the deck as if she is trying to wipe

It's worse one a mission on GTA V where chop the dog humps a dog much to Franklin Clinton chargin it's the mission where Chop debuts with his former owner Lamar Davis
Diamond One
22 Sep 2014, 8:41 pm #371

(22 Sep 2014, 8:36 pm)marxistafozzski As do dogs...my dog humps legs, not that unusual...in this case my dog is female, and she likes to drag her arse along the deck as if she is trying to wipe

It's worse one a mission on GTA V where chop the dog humps a dog much to Franklin Clinton chargin it's the mission where Chop debuts with his former owner Lamar Davis

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

22 Sep 2014, 8:44 pm #372
(22 Sep 2014, 8:41 pm)Racer_Experience It's worse one a mission on GTA V where chop the dog humps a dog much to Franklin Clinton chargin it's the mission where Chop debuts with his former owner Lamar Davis
You completely lost me there Baz...never played gta v
MrFozz
22 Sep 2014, 8:44 pm #372

(22 Sep 2014, 8:41 pm)Racer_Experience It's worse one a mission on GTA V where chop the dog humps a dog much to Franklin Clinton chargin it's the mission where Chop debuts with his former owner Lamar Davis
You completely lost me there Baz...never played gta v

Diamond One

Banned

22 Sep 2014, 8:45 pm #373
(22 Sep 2014, 8:44 pm)marxistafozzski You completely lost me there Baz...never played gta v

It's a canny good game for PS3 I got it on day 1 it was out 
Diamond One
22 Sep 2014, 8:45 pm #373

(22 Sep 2014, 8:44 pm)marxistafozzski You completely lost me there Baz...never played gta v

It's a canny good game for PS3 I got it on day 1 it was out 

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

22 Sep 2014, 8:47 pm #374
(22 Sep 2014, 8:45 pm)Racer_Experience It's a canny good game for PS3 I got it on day 1 it was out 
Do you get everything on it's first day of release, am I right in saying for the last few years at any Sunderland Shirt Launch you literally first in the queue Big Grin
MrFozz
22 Sep 2014, 8:47 pm #374

(22 Sep 2014, 8:45 pm)Racer_Experience It's a canny good game for PS3 I got it on day 1 it was out 
Do you get everything on it's first day of release, am I right in saying for the last few years at any Sunderland Shirt Launch you literally first in the queue Big Grin

Diamond One

Banned

22 Sep 2014, 8:51 pm #375
(22 Sep 2014, 8:47 pm)marxistafozzski Do you get everything on it's first day of release, am I right in saying for the last few years at any Sunderland Shirt Launch you literally first in the queue Big Grin

Sunderland shirts mostly last few years but this years wasn't 1st to get it with it falling on a Friday so I thought me and my good pal Paul might go together and get the shirt where as GTA V one of my mates inspired me to do it while GTA 4 was out at the time but when it comes to shirts now I arrive a lot later still get it on launch day where as GTA I try and get there early due to early release and a must have game anyways back on subject
Diamond One
22 Sep 2014, 8:51 pm #375

(22 Sep 2014, 8:47 pm)marxistafozzski Do you get everything on it's first day of release, am I right in saying for the last few years at any Sunderland Shirt Launch you literally first in the queue Big Grin

Sunderland shirts mostly last few years but this years wasn't 1st to get it with it falling on a Friday so I thought me and my good pal Paul might go together and get the shirt where as GTA V one of my mates inspired me to do it while GTA 4 was out at the time but when it comes to shirts now I arrive a lot later still get it on launch day where as GTA I try and get there early due to early release and a must have game anyways back on subject

Adam

22 Sep 2014, 8:55 pm #376
Marcus, for some reason the forum isn't letting me quote you, so I'm having to do it the traditional way.

My freshers wristband was £35. Certainly got my money's worth out of it.

In both the daytime and night time, there were many activities going on. I couldn't really go to the daytime ones because it clashed with my course induction timetable. Activities that were on though included a trip to IKEA/Metrocentre, a walk to Jesmond Dene, inflatable games, a societies and sports fair and a few other things.

The night time though was completely different. There was a launch party hosted by Scott Mills, Lethal Bizzle, a comedy night, a quiz night, a hypnotist show, a school disco and a Masquerade Ball hosted by Rude Tube's Alex Zane.

Anyway, keeping on the "What's Annoying You" theme, I've found out that the lass I pulled the other night is an exchange student and is only here for the first semester, so is going back to Arkansas in December. Absolutely gutted Sad 
Adam
22 Sep 2014, 8:55 pm #376

Marcus, for some reason the forum isn't letting me quote you, so I'm having to do it the traditional way.

In both the daytime and night time, there were many activities going on. I couldn't really go to the daytime ones because it clashed with my course induction timetable. Activities that were on though included a trip to IKEA/Metrocentre, a walk to Jesmond Dene, inflatable games, a societies and sports fair and a few other things.

The night time though was completely different. There was a launch party hosted by Scott Mills, Lethal Bizzle, a comedy night, a quiz night, a hypnotist show, a school disco and a Masquerade Ball hosted by Rude Tube's Alex Zane.

Anyway, keeping on the "What's Annoying You" theme, I've found out that the lass I pulled the other night is an exchange student and is only here for the first semester, so is going back to Arkansas in December. Absolutely gutted Sad 

Jimmi

23 Sep 2014, 8:48 am #377
well Arriva have totally shat on my Sapphire X3/X4 plan for the day as I should be on one now but I've only made it as far as Stockton because of their shit bus services Angry
Jimmi
23 Sep 2014, 8:48 am #377

well Arriva have totally shat on my Sapphire X3/X4 plan for the day as I should be on one now but I've only made it as far as Stockton because of their shit bus services Angry

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

23 Sep 2014, 9:17 am #378
(22 Sep 2014, 8:55 pm)Adam Marcus, for some reason the forum isn't letting me quote you, so I'm having to do it the traditional way.

A dirty minded person may completely get the wrong idea at inflatable games

Shame your girl is going back to America...I love American Girls, been with a couple when I have been to Northern Ireland.

Where is your girl from...Little Rock? Bill Clinton country...My mate once ventured into Arkansas when he was on holiday a few years ago, he pulled up at a petrol station near Little Rock and encountered the most racist people he has ever met, when asking for directions somewhere he was told to avoid a road about a mile away, when asked why got the reply 'no white man goes through d***y town to which the persons friend replied 'yeah man, N******ville is a no go area' lovely
Edited 23 Sep 2014, 9:30 am by MrFozz.
MrFozz
23 Sep 2014, 9:17 am #378

(22 Sep 2014, 8:55 pm)Adam Marcus, for some reason the forum isn't letting me quote you, so I'm having to do it the traditional way.

A dirty minded person may completely get the wrong idea at inflatable games

Shame your girl is going back to America...I love American Girls, been with a couple when I have been to Northern Ireland.

Where is your girl from...Little Rock? Bill Clinton country...My mate once ventured into Arkansas when he was on holiday a few years ago, he pulled up at a petrol station near Little Rock and encountered the most racist people he has ever met, when asking for directions somewhere he was told to avoid a road about a mile away, when asked why got the reply 'no white man goes through d***y town to which the persons friend replied 'yeah man, N******ville is a no go area' lovely

Jimmi

23 Sep 2014, 10:20 am #379
Sorry for the amount of posts in this thread recently.

The Pelican crossing in Redcar outside the vertical pier that turns red even when there is no one in sight and people have realised this so they just drive through them on red so when I went to cross there some bitch in a Renault Clio almost ran me over.
Jimmi
23 Sep 2014, 10:20 am #379

Sorry for the amount of posts in this thread recently.

The Pelican crossing in Redcar outside the vertical pier that turns red even when there is no one in sight and people have realised this so they just drive through them on red so when I went to cross there some bitch in a Renault Clio almost ran me over.

Tom

23 Sep 2014, 2:09 pm #380
(23 Sep 2014, 8:48 am)Jimmi well Arriva have totally shat on my Sapphire X3/X4 plan for the day as I should be on one now but I've only made it as far as Stockton because of their shit bus services Angry

Oh no that's a shame - the same could be said about the 17 as that's always late and ruins my plans.
What service was it?
Tom
23 Sep 2014, 2:09 pm #380

(23 Sep 2014, 8:48 am)Jimmi well Arriva have totally shat on my Sapphire X3/X4 plan for the day as I should be on one now but I've only made it as far as Stockton because of their shit bus services Angry

Oh no that's a shame - the same could be said about the 17 as that's always late and ruins my plans.
What service was it?

Pages (135) Previous 118 19 20135 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average