Menu

North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat What's annoying you today? V2

What's annoying you today? V2

What's annoying you today? V2

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (135) Previous 124 25 26135 Next
03 Oct 2014, 3:23 pm #481
Another annoyance - my sister has her newest friend around since starting PV in Year 7. Pissed off she's staying for the night.....let me explain.....

'Oh has Elise been to your house before', 'Oh my god you can see the cricket ground from here', 'Oh is this your room of your brother's room', 'Aww your puppy is so cute' SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!
R852 PRG
03 Oct 2014, 3:23 pm #481

Another annoyance - my sister has her newest friend around since starting PV in Year 7. Pissed off she's staying for the night.....let me explain.....

'Oh has Elise been to your house before', 'Oh my god you can see the cricket ground from here', 'Oh is this your room of your brother's room', 'Aww your puppy is so cute' SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!

Michael

03 Oct 2014, 3:31 pm #482
(03 Oct 2014, 3:23 pm)Marcus Another annoyance - my sister has her newest friend around since starting PV in Year 7. Pissed off she's staying for the night.....let me explain.....

'Oh has Elise been to your house before', 'Oh my god you can see the cricket ground from here', 'Oh is this your room of your brother's room', 'Aww your  puppy is so cute' SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!

LMAO, typical girls... 

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
03 Oct 2014, 3:31 pm #482

(03 Oct 2014, 3:23 pm)Marcus Another annoyance - my sister has her newest friend around since starting PV in Year 7. Pissed off she's staying for the night.....let me explain.....

'Oh has Elise been to your house before', 'Oh my god you can see the cricket ground from here', 'Oh is this your room of your brother's room', 'Aww your  puppy is so cute' SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!

LMAO, typical girls... 

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

03 Oct 2014, 4:05 pm #483
(03 Oct 2014, 11:29 am)Jimmi Oh joy! I'm sat in front of some chavy scum who in the space of 3 minutes have said the following:

Black c***
Retard
Faggot

I hope people who fall into these categories beat the shit out of you.
I hate no.1 and no.2, c*** especially...

As for the 2nd words, it is right up with words like Spastic and Spacker, I have a downs syndrome and it really fucks me off when people are referred as retards or mongs.

The word faggot does not bother me so much, as it never bothered a homosexual friend of mine, he always made a joke out of being gay...

I remember years ago in Asda, I asked a member of staff if they sold faggots, they lookes at me like I was an idiot...

The best I came across was in Iceland, got a box of 4 faggots and on the receipt as Brains 4 Faggots another time it said Bra 4 faggots

[Image: d4f9b48add4f87dd1dada9b3478bef46.jpg]
MrFozz
03 Oct 2014, 4:05 pm #483

(03 Oct 2014, 11:29 am)Jimmi Oh joy! I'm sat in front of some chavy scum who in the space of 3 minutes have said the following:

Black c***
Retard
Faggot

I hope people who fall into these categories beat the shit out of you.
I hate no.1 and no.2, c*** especially...

As for the 2nd words, it is right up with words like Spastic and Spacker, I have a downs syndrome and it really fucks me off when people are referred as retards or mongs.

The word faggot does not bother me so much, as it never bothered a homosexual friend of mine, he always made a joke out of being gay...

I remember years ago in Asda, I asked a member of staff if they sold faggots, they lookes at me like I was an idiot...

The best I came across was in Iceland, got a box of 4 faggots and on the receipt as Brains 4 Faggots another time it said Bra 4 faggots

[Image: d4f9b48add4f87dd1dada9b3478bef46.jpg]

Jimmi

03 Oct 2014, 4:14 pm #484
it is right up with words like Spastic and Spacker, I have a downs syndrome and it really fucks me off when people are referred as retards or mongs.
Yep, usually someone says or does stupid and their mate responds with "you f**king mong"
Really wanted to punch some stupid fat faced twat on the X66 the other week for saying mong for the full 45 minute journey over and over again.
Jimmi
03 Oct 2014, 4:14 pm #484

it is right up with words like Spastic and Spacker, I have a downs syndrome and it really fucks me off when people are referred as retards or mongs.
Yep, usually someone says or does stupid and their mate responds with "you f**king mong"
Really wanted to punch some stupid fat faced twat on the X66 the other week for saying mong for the full 45 minute journey over and over again.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

03 Oct 2014, 5:19 pm #485
(03 Oct 2014, 4:14 pm)Jimmi Yep, usually someone says or does stupid and their mate responds with "you f**king mong"

That is another word I hate, I reserve like twat and c*** for socities biggest wankers...

I remember coming from Spennymoor to Durham, a little boy who had obvious learning disabilities, was sitting singing to himself and I over heard an old couple taking the piss saying something like 'By christ, I know what Simon Cowell would say to him on X-Factor' in the end I said to them 'Look, the difference between you and him, he can go get singing lessons if he wanted to, whereas you are going to dead' I got called a cocky, cheeky bastard as I walked away laughing
MrFozz
03 Oct 2014, 5:19 pm #485

(03 Oct 2014, 4:14 pm)Jimmi Yep, usually someone says or does stupid and their mate responds with "you f**king mong"

That is another word I hate, I reserve like twat and c*** for socities biggest wankers...

I remember coming from Spennymoor to Durham, a little boy who had obvious learning disabilities, was sitting singing to himself and I over heard an old couple taking the piss saying something like 'By christ, I know what Simon Cowell would say to him on X-Factor' in the end I said to them 'Look, the difference between you and him, he can go get singing lessons if he wanted to, whereas you are going to dead' I got called a cocky, cheeky bastard as I walked away laughing

Jimmi

03 Oct 2014, 5:34 pm #486
I remember I was once staying at Marton Mere Holiday Camp and we went to the chippy in the leisure complex one night and the guy serving gave us the incorrect change and he responded with "sorry I went to the retard school"
Jimmi
03 Oct 2014, 5:34 pm #486

I remember I was once staying at Marton Mere Holiday Camp and we went to the chippy in the leisure complex one night and the guy serving gave us the incorrect change and he responded with "sorry I went to the retard school"

Dan

Site Administrator

03 Oct 2014, 7:54 pm #487
Plans for this weekend out the window as I've broken my toe! Only my little one, but seem to be getting pins and needles when I walk. Nothing wrong with the foot itself (just incredibly swolen) but doc advised me to stay in this weekend...

I'll refrain from uploading a photo of my somewhat deformed purpley red grey toe. Tongue

Thankfully doesn't hurt much - just when it's prodded...
Dan
03 Oct 2014, 7:54 pm #487

Plans for this weekend out the window as I've broken my toe! Only my little one, but seem to be getting pins and needles when I walk. Nothing wrong with the foot itself (just incredibly swolen) but doc advised me to stay in this weekend...

I'll refrain from uploading a photo of my somewhat deformed purpley red grey toe. Tongue

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

03 Oct 2014, 8:01 pm #488
(03 Oct 2014, 7:54 pm)Dan Plans for this weekend out the window as I've broken my toe! Only my little one, but seem to be getting pins and needles when I walk. Nothing wrong with my foot itself (just incredibly swolen) but doc advised me to stay in this weekend...

Go on, ya know ya want to lmao...

How you manage to do that mate, I remember when David Beckham broke his metatarsal in 2002, I broke my metatarsal in 1997, when nobody had really heard of the metatarsal bone, back then it was nothing more than my little toe, was daft as I had to wear a cast up to my knee for 6 weeks
MrFozz
03 Oct 2014, 8:01 pm #488

(03 Oct 2014, 7:54 pm)Dan Plans for this weekend out the window as I've broken my toe! Only my little one, but seem to be getting pins and needles when I walk. Nothing wrong with my foot itself (just incredibly swolen) but doc advised me to stay in this weekend...

Go on, ya know ya want to lmao...

How you manage to do that mate, I remember when David Beckham broke his metatarsal in 2002, I broke my metatarsal in 1997, when nobody had really heard of the metatarsal bone, back then it was nothing more than my little toe, was daft as I had to wear a cast up to my knee for 6 weeks

Diamond One

Banned

03 Oct 2014, 9:09 pm #489
Guy handing out lighters in a pub am in and I do not smoke at all
Diamond One
03 Oct 2014, 9:09 pm #489

Guy handing out lighters in a pub am in and I do not smoke at all

Andreos1

03 Oct 2014, 9:56 pm #490
Lighters?
Apart from illegal substances, I have been offered meat, fish, coats and random other stuff over the years in pubs.

Filling the car at the Jet garage in Ouston and some guys in a van turned up, asking if I wanted to buy a settee off them!

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Andreos1
03 Oct 2014, 9:56 pm #490

Lighters?
Apart from illegal substances, I have been offered meat, fish, coats and random other stuff over the years in pubs.

Filling the car at the Jet garage in Ouston and some guys in a van turned up, asking if I wanted to buy a settee off them!

Diamond One

Banned

04 Oct 2014, 1:12 pm #491
(03 Oct 2014, 9:56 pm)Andreos1 Lighters?

A settee am getting one soon they haven't offered anyone in my family meat for years or fish since my Granda was alive he once pretended he got free meat from the pub but some neighbour told my grandma and she went crazy by grandma this was sometime in 70s  and were funny and a good laugh the pair of them but we do have a daft side every now and again
Diamond One
04 Oct 2014, 1:12 pm #491

A settee am getting one soon they haven't offered anyone in my family meat for years or fish since my Granda was alive he once pretended he got free meat from the pub but some neighbour told my grandma and she went crazy by grandma this was sometime in 70s  and were funny and a good laugh the pair of them but we do have a daft side every now and again

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

04 Oct 2014, 5:53 pm #492
(04 Oct 2014, 1:12 pm)Racer_Experience A settee am getting one soon they haven't offered anyone in my family meat for years or fish since my Granda was alive he once pretended he got free meat from the pub but some neighbour told my grandma and she went crazy by grandma this was sometime in 70s  and were funny and a good laugh the pair of them but we do have a daft side every now and again
I used to flog gear round pubs in Sunderland, Newcastle and it's suburbs, Me and my mate were a bit like Del Boy and Rodney(Dave)Big Grin sold whatever my mate got his hands on, watches, caps, beanie hats, boxer shorts, the odd pair of y-fronts and loads of knickers, booze and cigarettes, I ended up getting a life ban from a pub past up Crook way, tried flog them some Vodka, they were having none of it and I got put out when I tried to see stuff to there punters Big Grin
Edited 04 Oct 2014, 5:54 pm by MrFozz.
MrFozz
04 Oct 2014, 5:53 pm #492

(04 Oct 2014, 1:12 pm)Racer_Experience A settee am getting one soon they haven't offered anyone in my family meat for years or fish since my Granda was alive he once pretended he got free meat from the pub but some neighbour told my grandma and she went crazy by grandma this was sometime in 70s  and were funny and a good laugh the pair of them but we do have a daft side every now and again
I used to flog gear round pubs in Sunderland, Newcastle and it's suburbs, Me and my mate were a bit like Del Boy and Rodney(Dave)Big Grin sold whatever my mate got his hands on, watches, caps, beanie hats, boxer shorts, the odd pair of y-fronts and loads of knickers, booze and cigarettes, I ended up getting a life ban from a pub past up Crook way, tried flog them some Vodka, they were having none of it and I got put out when I tried to see stuff to there punters Big Grin

Adrian

04 Oct 2014, 6:15 pm #493

If only you just got offered lighters in the fine pubs of Gateshead high street. Big Grin I used to play pool through there years ago, and got offered everything from knocked off alcohol, to drugs, to national front membership forms!

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
04 Oct 2014, 6:15 pm #493

If only you just got offered lighters in the fine pubs of Gateshead high street. Big Grin I used to play pool through there years ago, and got offered everything from knocked off alcohol, to drugs, to national front membership forms!

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook

Michael

06 Oct 2014, 6:24 am #494
Worst night sleep ever... went to bed at 11:30pm, was still awake at 4:30am....

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
06 Oct 2014, 6:24 am #494

Worst night sleep ever... went to bed at 11:30pm, was still awake at 4:30am....

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

06 Oct 2014, 6:43 am #495
(06 Oct 2014, 6:24 am)Michael Worst night sleep ever... went to bed at 11:30pm, was still awake at 4:30am....

Same. Watched Family Guy until 10:45, then tossed and turned until about midnight. Took my top off because I felt like I was going to pass out with the heat, and I think I just about got 3 hours sleep in total.....
R852 PRG
06 Oct 2014, 6:43 am #495

(06 Oct 2014, 6:24 am)Michael Worst night sleep ever... went to bed at 11:30pm, was still awake at 4:30am....

Same. Watched Family Guy until 10:45, then tossed and turned until about midnight. Took my top off because I felt like I was going to pass out with the heat, and I think I just about got 3 hours sleep in total.....

Dan

Site Administrator

06 Oct 2014, 6:46 am #496
(06 Oct 2014, 6:43 am)Marcus Same. Watched Family Guy until 10:45, then tossed and turned until about midnight. Took my top off because I felt like I was going to pass out with the heat, and I think I just about got 3 hours sleep in total.....
I had 8 hours sleep (2245 to 0645) and I'm still shattered.

My English teacher has left school to have an operation and she's gone until at least Christmas... In the mean time, I've got a teacher I don't like.

I wished my English teacher a VERY speedy recovery on Friday, but I'm somewhat worried she won't return.

So my annoyance for every Monday, Tuesday and Friday is...that.
Dan
06 Oct 2014, 6:46 am #496

(06 Oct 2014, 6:43 am)Marcus Same. Watched Family Guy until 10:45, then tossed and turned until about midnight. Took my top off because I felt like I was going to pass out with the heat, and I think I just about got 3 hours sleep in total.....
I had 8 hours sleep (2245 to 0645) and I'm still shattered.

My English teacher has left school to have an operation and she's gone until at least Christmas... In the mean time, I've got a teacher I don't like.

I wished my English teacher a VERY speedy recovery on Friday, but I'm somewhat worried she won't return.

So my annoyance for every Monday, Tuesday and Friday is...that.

06 Oct 2014, 6:48 am #497
(06 Oct 2014, 6:46 am)Dan I had 8 hours sleep (2245 to 0645) and I'm still shattered.

My French teacher will be off until the end of half-term; and we don't know if she'll return. I don't like our supply teacher.
R852 PRG
06 Oct 2014, 6:48 am #497

(06 Oct 2014, 6:46 am)Dan I had 8 hours sleep (2245 to 0645) and I'm still shattered.

My French teacher will be off until the end of half-term; and we don't know if she'll return. I don't like our supply teacher.

Michael

06 Oct 2014, 6:49 am #498
Heat?, it was freezing last night lol

Ugh i hated that so much.... i had the same problem last year with teachers being off at uni...

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
06 Oct 2014, 6:49 am #498

Heat?, it was freezing last night lol

Ugh i hated that so much.... i had the same problem last year with teachers being off at uni...

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Michael

06 Oct 2014, 8:15 am #499
Everything... weather, buses and other people

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
06 Oct 2014, 8:15 am #499

Everything... weather, buses and other people

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Andreos1

06 Oct 2014, 9:34 am #500
The weather, d!ckhead drivers and roadworks on the A1.

Andreos1
06 Oct 2014, 9:34 am #500

The weather, d!ckhead drivers and roadworks on the A1.

Pages (135) Previous 124 25 26135 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average