North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat Wrestling

Wrestling

Wrestling

• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Pages (43) Previous 117 18 1943 Next
MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

21 Oct 2014, 4:16 am #341
(20 Oct 2014, 8:23 pm)NEBCD Malarkey No certainly not, Cena has already done this on not one but two occasions against one his Rivals he been working a Program with, namely HBK and The Miz.

Cena/Miz vs Slator/Gabriel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vHBK24HZEw

Cena/HBK vs Rated RKO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7-YS4uSVFo
Fair Enough Adam, I just like a good chalk and cheese tag team, you do raise a good point though mate
MrFozz
21 Oct 2014, 4:16 am #341

(20 Oct 2014, 8:23 pm)NEBCD Malarkey No certainly not, Cena has already done this on not one but two occasions against one his Rivals he been working a Program with, namely HBK and The Miz.

Cena/Miz vs Slator/Gabriel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vHBK24HZEw

Cena/HBK vs Rated RKO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7-YS4uSVFo
Fair Enough Adam, I just like a good chalk and cheese tag team, you do raise a good point though mate

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

26 Oct 2014, 9:29 am #342
Not sure if i posted this before...

Love this video, Randy Orton has a rant at a fan in the Hilton in Belfast, and is proved to be a bare faced liar...I can be heard about 19 seconds in

Big Grin
Edited 26 Oct 2014, 9:29 am by MrFozz.
MrFozz
26 Oct 2014, 9:29 am #342

Not sure if i posted this before...

Love this video, Randy Orton has a rant at a fan in the Hilton in Belfast, and is proved to be a bare faced liar...I can be heard about 19 seconds in

Big Grin

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

27 Oct 2014, 8:05 am #343
Who watched Hell in a Cell this morning then...

I was not too struck on the ending to be honest...

[Spoiler]Would rather have seen a clean victory in the final match, why Bray Wyatt suddenly appeared I do not know, even though I was 99% certain it was actually going to happen, judging by comments on twitter...Joey and Jamie going up on Cell to talk Ambrose down Big Grin

Would rather have seen Orton beat Cena, Lesnar v Cena III does not appeal to me
Nikki beating Brie and Brie becoming Nikkis bitch was no surprise
Wanted Paige to beat Mrs Punk...I am madly in love with Paige
What the fuck is up with Mizdow...Pair of cocks, pleased Sheamus won, I would have been a bit more suggestive than the Y.M.C.A
I honestly Mark Henry was going to turn on Big Show
What the hell is going on with Stardust...Come back Cody[/spoiler]
Edited 27 Oct 2014, 8:12 am by MrFozz.
MrFozz
27 Oct 2014, 8:05 am #343

Who watched Hell in a Cell this morning then...

[Spoiler]Would rather have seen a clean victory in the final match, why Bray Wyatt suddenly appeared I do not know, even though I was 99% certain it was actually going to happen, judging by comments on twitter...Joey and Jamie going up on Cell to talk Ambrose down Big Grin

What the fuck is up with Mizdow...Pair of cocks, pleased Sheamus won, I would have been a bit more suggestive than the Y.M.C.A

Malarkey

27 Oct 2014, 1:22 pm #344
(27 Oct 2014, 8:05 am)marxistafozzski Who watched Hell in a Cell this morning then...

I stopped up and watched it and I am absolutely knackered as a Result of being up since 7am Yesterday Morning and going to kip at 3am.

Didn't think PPV was that great to be honest, Orton should of won last night as I certainly don't want to see Lesnar vs Cena for a not 3rd time Fozz but a 4th in the space of 2 Years, I would of also liked to of seen a clean Finish in the Rollins/Ambrose Match, and then have Wyatt Attack Ambrose afterwards, as for Mizdow I think he bloody hilarious as Miz's Stunt Double, he plays the Character to Perfection, as for the rest of the PPV it was utter garbage.
Malarkey
27 Oct 2014, 1:22 pm #344

(27 Oct 2014, 8:05 am)marxistafozzski Who watched Hell in a Cell this morning then...

I stopped up and watched it and I am absolutely knackered as a Result of being up since 7am Yesterday Morning and going to kip at 3am.

Didn't think PPV was that great to be honest, Orton should of won last night as I certainly don't want to see Lesnar vs Cena for a not 3rd time Fozz but a 4th in the space of 2 Years, I would of also liked to of seen a clean Finish in the Rollins/Ambrose Match, and then have Wyatt Attack Ambrose afterwards, as for Mizdow I think he bloody hilarious as Miz's Stunt Double, he plays the Character to Perfection, as for the rest of the PPV it was utter garbage.

Malarkey

03 Nov 2014, 7:05 pm #345
If anyone has an Xbox or Playstation and also likes Wrestling, WWE have launched the WWE Network in the UK Today, and it is Free for the Next Month including the PPV Survivor Series, if you have an Xbox you will need to have a Gold Account, no idea for Playstation as I don't have one, After that if WWE goes by the Exchange Rate it should be for UK Fans only £6.25 a Month.
Malarkey
03 Nov 2014, 7:05 pm #345

If anyone has an Xbox or Playstation and also likes Wrestling, WWE have launched the WWE Network in the UK Today, and it is Free for the Next Month including the PPV Survivor Series, if you have an Xbox you will need to have a Gold Account, no idea for Playstation as I don't have one, After that if WWE goes by the Exchange Rate it should be for UK Fans only £6.25 a Month.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

03 Nov 2014, 7:18 pm #346
(03 Nov 2014, 7:05 pm)NEBCD Malarkey If anyone has an Xbox or Playstation and also likes Wrestling, WWE have launched the WWE Network in the UK Today, and it is Free for the Next Month including the PPV Survivor Series, if you have an Xbox you will need to have a Gold Account, no idea for Playstation as I don't have one, After that if WWE goes by the Exchange Rate it should be for UK Fans only £6.25 a Month.

Could have sworn I seen it was going to be 9.99 regardless whether it is £, $ or €
MrFozz
03 Nov 2014, 7:18 pm #346

(03 Nov 2014, 7:05 pm)NEBCD Malarkey If anyone has an Xbox or Playstation and also likes Wrestling, WWE have launched the WWE Network in the UK Today, and it is Free for the Next Month including the PPV Survivor Series, if you have an Xbox you will need to have a Gold Account, no idea for Playstation as I don't have one, After that if WWE goes by the Exchange Rate it should be for UK Fans only £6.25 a Month.

Could have sworn I seen it was going to be 9.99 regardless whether it is £, $ or €

Malarkey

03 Nov 2014, 7:21 pm #347
(03 Nov 2014, 7:18 pm)marxistafozzski Could have sworn I seen it was going to be 9.99 regardless whether it is £, $ or €
If so it's a fucking rip off, would rather stream it for free as I do now or buy it on DVD if it's a Box Set.
Malarkey
03 Nov 2014, 7:21 pm #347

(03 Nov 2014, 7:18 pm)marxistafozzski Could have sworn I seen it was going to be 9.99 regardless whether it is £, $ or €
If so it's a fucking rip off, would rather stream it for free as I do now or buy it on DVD if it's a Box Set.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

03 Nov 2014, 7:23 pm #348
(03 Nov 2014, 7:21 pm)NEBCD Malarkey If so it's a fucking rip off, would rather stream it for free as I do now or buy it on DVD if it's a Box Set.
If that is the case for definate, then it is a rip off...

My mate has had the Network for months and will be keeping his subscription as it is rather than get the British version
MrFozz
03 Nov 2014, 7:23 pm #348

(03 Nov 2014, 7:21 pm)NEBCD Malarkey If so it's a fucking rip off, would rather stream it for free as I do now or buy it on DVD if it's a Box Set.
If that is the case for definate, then it is a rip off...

My mate has had the Network for months and will be keeping his subscription as it is rather than get the British version

MurdnunoC

03 Nov 2014, 9:42 pm #349
Like Fozz has already stated, I imagine it'll be £9.99 regardless.

However, there is well-documented flaw with the WWE Network. In the USA, that $9.99 entitles you to watch the Network on any computer without any restriction on the number of simultaneous users. So, as an example, there's nothing stopping me purchasing the Network, sharing my login details with the both of you, and enabling all of us to watch the Network at the same time in the comfort of our own homes.

Just something to think about Wink
MurdnunoC
03 Nov 2014, 9:42 pm #349

Like Fozz has already stated, I imagine it'll be £9.99 regardless.

However, there is well-documented flaw with the WWE Network. In the USA, that $9.99 entitles you to watch the Network on any computer without any restriction on the number of simultaneous users. So, as an example, there's nothing stopping me purchasing the Network, sharing my login details with the both of you, and enabling all of us to watch the Network at the same time in the comfort of our own homes.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

03 Nov 2014, 9:46 pm #350
(03 Nov 2014, 9:42 pm)AdamY Like Fozz has already stated, I imagine it'll be £9.99 regardless.

My mate has it already, he signed up through pproxy or something which made it look like he was signing from San Diego, CA...might ask him for his login and chip in a few quid if he lets me...
MrFozz
03 Nov 2014, 9:46 pm #350

(03 Nov 2014, 9:42 pm)AdamY Like Fozz has already stated, I imagine it'll be £9.99 regardless.

My mate has it already, he signed up through pproxy or something which made it look like he was signing from San Diego, CA...might ask him for his login and chip in a few quid if he lets me...

MurdnunoC

03 Nov 2014, 9:49 pm #351
(03 Nov 2014, 9:46 pm)marxistafozzski My mate has it already, he signed up through pproxy or something which made it look like he was signing from San Diego, CA...might ask him for his login and chip in a few quid if he lets me...

Because he has signed up using a proxy server, you might also need to use a proxy server in order to view the US version of the Network.
MurdnunoC
03 Nov 2014, 9:49 pm #351

(03 Nov 2014, 9:46 pm)marxistafozzski My mate has it already, he signed up through pproxy or something which made it look like he was signing from San Diego, CA...might ask him for his login and chip in a few quid if he lets me...

Because he has signed up using a proxy server, you might also need to use a proxy server in order to view the US version of the Network.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

03 Nov 2014, 9:50 pm #352
(03 Nov 2014, 9:49 pm)AdamY Because he has signed up using a proxy server, you might also need to use a proxy server in order to view the US version of the Network.
Ah right, which means I will probably have to root my phone and tablet, thats what he did I think
MrFozz
03 Nov 2014, 9:50 pm #352

(03 Nov 2014, 9:49 pm)AdamY Because he has signed up using a proxy server, you might also need to use a proxy server in order to view the US version of the Network.
Ah right, which means I will probably have to root my phone and tablet, thats what he did I think

MurdnunoC

03 Nov 2014, 10:24 pm #353
No WWE Network for the UK anymore.

A mere twenty minutes before the launch it was announced that it had been suspended indefinitely.

https://www.facebook.com/oswreview/photo...14/?type=1
MurdnunoC
03 Nov 2014, 10:24 pm #353

No WWE Network for the UK anymore.

A mere twenty minutes before the launch it was announced that it had been suspended indefinitely.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

03 Nov 2014, 10:28 pm #354
(03 Nov 2014, 10:24 pm)AdamY No WWE Network for the UK anymore.

I think I seen somewhere there is some kind of ongoing dispute with Sky...not 100% sure though
MrFozz
03 Nov 2014, 10:28 pm #354

I think I seen somewhere there is some kind of ongoing dispute with Sky...not 100% sure though

Malarkey

03 Nov 2014, 10:44 pm #355

Vince loves a good old Screw Job doesn't he, Eventually when the Network is Launched in the UK nobody will buy it due to the above as it Pisses off the Fans, And you can guarantee they'll do a little 9.99 plug several times during RAW Tonight.

#VinceScrewedVince
#HashtagsOnNEB 
Malarkey
03 Nov 2014, 10:44 pm #355

Vince loves a good old Screw Job doesn't he, Eventually when the Network is Launched in the UK nobody will buy it due to the above as it Pisses off the Fans, And you can guarantee they'll do a little 9.99 plug several times during RAW Tonight.

#VinceScrewedVince
#HashtagsOnNEB 

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

03 Nov 2014, 10:46 pm #356
(03 Nov 2014, 10:44 pm)NEBCD Malarkey Vince loves a good old Screw Job doesn't he, Eventually when the Network is Launched in the UK nobody will buy it due to the above as it Pisses off the Fans, And you can guarantee they'll do a little 9.99 plug several times during RAW Tonight.

#VinceScrewedVince
#HashtagsOnNEB 
As I said Adam, although not 100% sure there is a dispute with Sky ongoing which has caused the launch date here to be put back
MrFozz
03 Nov 2014, 10:46 pm #356

(03 Nov 2014, 10:44 pm)NEBCD Malarkey Vince loves a good old Screw Job doesn't he, Eventually when the Network is Launched in the UK nobody will buy it due to the above as it Pisses off the Fans, And you can guarantee they'll do a little 9.99 plug several times during RAW Tonight.

#VinceScrewedVince
#HashtagsOnNEB 
As I said Adam, although not 100% sure there is a dispute with Sky ongoing which has caused the launch date here to be put back

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

12 Nov 2014, 12:13 pm #357
Anyone off to the Metty Dome(as my mate calls it) in Toon tonight to see WWE...

Wish I coulda went but Wrestling is not top of my financial priorities right now
MrFozz
12 Nov 2014, 12:13 pm #357

Anyone off to the Metty Dome(as my mate calls it) in Toon tonight to see WWE...

Wish I coulda went but Wrestling is not top of my financial priorities right now

Andreos1

12 Nov 2014, 12:28 pm #358
(12 Nov 2014, 12:13 pm)marxistafozzski Anyone off to the Metty Dome(as my mate calls it) in Toon tonight to see WWE...

Kylie invited me around for a soiree last night, but I couldn't make it.

She roped some bald chump around and signed her autograph on his leg.
It was all an act in front of the cameras.

#kylieandandreossittinginatree
#onceayearpostinwrestlingthread
#hashtagsonNEB

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Andreos1
12 Nov 2014, 12:28 pm #358

(12 Nov 2014, 12:13 pm)marxistafozzski Anyone off to the Metty Dome(as my mate calls it) in Toon tonight to see WWE...

Kylie invited me around for a soiree last night, but I couldn't make it.

She roped some bald chump around and signed her autograph on his leg.
It was all an act in front of the cameras.

#kylieandandreossittinginatree
#onceayearpostinwrestlingthread
#hashtagsonNEB

'Illegitimis non carborundum'

Malarkey

23 Nov 2014, 10:18 pm #359
Wasnt aware Jerry Lawler was Wrestling again following the Heart Attack he had a Year or so Back, Came across this Match against Kevin Steen for the N.E.W Promotion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPxyZe2CBfQ
Malarkey
23 Nov 2014, 10:18 pm #359

Wasnt aware Jerry Lawler was Wrestling again following the Heart Attack he had a Year or so Back, Came across this Match against Kevin Steen for the N.E.W Promotion.

MurdnunoC

23 Nov 2014, 10:41 pm #360
(23 Nov 2014, 10:18 pm)NEBCD Malarkey Wasnt aware Jerry Lawler was Wrestling again following the Heart Attack he had a Year or so Back, Came across this Match against Kevin Steen for the N.E.W Promotion.

Jerry Lawler has one of the safest (and one of the most effective) wrestling styles out there.

He's actually gotten himself in pretty good shape after the heart attack. Before that, he never went to the gym or anything. I reckon he could keep going well into his 70s. 
MurdnunoC
23 Nov 2014, 10:41 pm #360

(23 Nov 2014, 10:18 pm)NEBCD Malarkey Wasnt aware Jerry Lawler was Wrestling again following the Heart Attack he had a Year or so Back, Came across this Match against Kevin Steen for the N.E.W Promotion.

Jerry Lawler has one of the safest (and one of the most effective) wrestling styles out there.

He's actually gotten himself in pretty good shape after the heart attack. Before that, he never went to the gym or anything. I reckon he could keep going well into his 70s. 

Pages (43) Previous 117 18 1943 Next

• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average