Menu

North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat What's annoying you today? V2

What's annoying you today? V2

What's annoying you today? V2

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (135) Previous 167 68 69135 Next
Tom

04 Jan 2015, 4:17 pm #1,341
(04 Jan 2015, 4:14 pm)MarcTheA4 My science teacher is a nightmare - I just don't like him and he doesnt like me.

He said if 'you get 1 sublevel below your baseline' you'll be doing it again. Err.....bit unfair?

I should have been put in Set 2 ages ago - but everything is paired up. I'm better at Maths than Science, but if I've failed both I'm finished....

They just stretch them out for GCSE - making us do the same things over and over and over and over again!!!!!!

One reason why school is a nightmarish wasteland of zombies and awful teaching staff!!!

I just want to scream into a pillow!!! Angry

If you get a whole level I could understand, but a sub-level below your target is a joke!
Ask to move down a set, and say the work is too hard.
Tom
04 Jan 2015, 4:17 pm #1,341

(04 Jan 2015, 4:14 pm)MarcTheA4 My science teacher is a nightmare - I just don't like him and he doesnt like me.

He said if 'you get 1 sublevel below your baseline' you'll be doing it again. Err.....bit unfair?

I should have been put in Set 2 ages ago - but everything is paired up. I'm better at Maths than Science, but if I've failed both I'm finished....

They just stretch them out for GCSE - making us do the same things over and over and over and over again!!!!!!

One reason why school is a nightmarish wasteland of zombies and awful teaching staff!!!

I just want to scream into a pillow!!! Angry

If you get a whole level I could understand, but a sub-level below your target is a joke!

04 Jan 2015, 4:21 pm #1,342
(04 Jan 2015, 4:17 pm)Tom If you get a whole level I could understand, but a sub-level below your target is a joke!

My school doesn't work like that unfortunatley - they monitor you on absolutely everything! You can't make a request and they'll do it for you, they need to see evidence, have meetings with your parents, etc...Sad

Anyway, I better stop here with my rant. I'll get SSC or excluded or something for 'an unnecessary outburst on social media'.

One girl put a post on Facebook saying her maths teacher was an idiot and she 'was she fuck' going to his afterschool detention...excluded for two days! Huh  Dodgy
Edited 04 Jan 2015, 4:22 pm by R852 PRG.
R852 PRG
04 Jan 2015, 4:21 pm #1,342

(04 Jan 2015, 4:17 pm)Tom If you get a whole level I could understand, but a sub-level below your target is a joke!

My school doesn't work like that unfortunatley - they monitor you on absolutely everything! You can't make a request and they'll do it for you, they need to see evidence, have meetings with your parents, etc...Sad

Anyway, I better stop here with my rant. I'll get SSC or excluded or something for 'an unnecessary outburst on social media'.

One girl put a post on Facebook saying her maths teacher was an idiot and she 'was she fuck' going to his afterschool detention...excluded for two days! Huh  Dodgy

Tom

04 Jan 2015, 4:28 pm #1,343
(04 Jan 2015, 4:21 pm)MarcTheA4 My school doesn't work like that unfortunatley - they monitor you on absolutely everything! You can't make a request and they'll do it for you, they need to see evidence, have meetings with your parents, etc...Sad

My school doesn't either. I'd have to have a meeting if I wanted to move sets.
Will the school look at this forum? lol
Tom
04 Jan 2015, 4:28 pm #1,343

(04 Jan 2015, 4:21 pm)MarcTheA4 My school doesn't work like that unfortunatley - they monitor you on absolutely everything! You can't make a request and they'll do it for you, they need to see evidence, have meetings with your parents, etc...Sad

My school doesn't either. I'd have to have a meeting if I wanted to move sets.

04 Jan 2015, 4:30 pm #1,344
(04 Jan 2015, 4:28 pm)Tom My school doesn't either. I'd have to have a meeting if I wanted to move sets.

Someone will see it, it always happens!

They are absolutely unbelievable with their punishments. Two days suspension for being irritated and posting about it on social media...ha'way!
R852 PRG
04 Jan 2015, 4:30 pm #1,344

(04 Jan 2015, 4:28 pm)Tom My school doesn't either. I'd have to have a meeting if I wanted to move sets.

Someone will see it, it always happens!

They are absolutely unbelievable with their punishments. Two days suspension for being irritated and posting about it on social media...ha'way!

citaro5284

04 Jan 2015, 4:32 pm #1,345
(04 Jan 2015, 4:30 pm)MarcTheA4 Someone will see it, it always happens!

If you were at the world of work, you could get sacked for social media outbursts....
citaro5284
04 Jan 2015, 4:32 pm #1,345

(04 Jan 2015, 4:30 pm)MarcTheA4 Someone will see it, it always happens!

If you were at the world of work, you could get sacked for social media outbursts....

Dan

Site Administrator

04 Jan 2015, 4:32 pm #1,346
One of my teachers accidentally followed me on Twitter and didn't bother unfollowing me. I was quite an irregular user before, but now there's practically no chance I use it.
Dan
04 Jan 2015, 4:32 pm #1,346

One of my teachers accidentally followed me on Twitter and didn't bother unfollowing me. I was quite an irregular user before, but now there's practically no chance I use it.

04 Jan 2015, 4:34 pm #1,347
(04 Jan 2015, 4:32 pm)citaro5284 If you were at the world of work, you could get sacked for social media outbursts....

(Cowers in corner)
R852 PRG
04 Jan 2015, 4:34 pm #1,347

(04 Jan 2015, 4:32 pm)citaro5284 If you were at the world of work, you could get sacked for social media outbursts....

(Cowers in corner)

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

04 Jan 2015, 4:35 pm #1,348
I agree with Mr Citaro here, social media outbursts can result in harsh measures against you in a job, while it may seem harsh from a school, then it shows you will learn the hard way to prepare for the big wide worls
Edited 04 Jan 2015, 4:36 pm by MrFozz.
MrFozz
04 Jan 2015, 4:35 pm #1,348

I agree with Mr Citaro here, social media outbursts can result in harsh measures against you in a job, while it may seem harsh from a school, then it shows you will learn the hard way to prepare for the big wide worls

04 Jan 2015, 4:38 pm #1,349
I better just stop here.

Thanks all though! Smile
R852 PRG
04 Jan 2015, 4:38 pm #1,349

I better just stop here.

Thanks all though! Smile

04 Jan 2015, 6:53 pm #1,350
Hoping to upload some photos from the other day but I can't find that little cable thing to import photos to my desktop! Angry
R852 PRG
04 Jan 2015, 6:53 pm #1,350

Hoping to upload some photos from the other day but I can't find that little cable thing to import photos to my desktop! Angry

Dan

Site Administrator

04 Jan 2015, 7:01 pm #1,351
(04 Jan 2015, 6:53 pm)MarcTheA4 Hoping to upload some photos from the other day but I can't find that little cable thing to import photos to my desktop! Angry

Have you not got a little MicroSD card slot somewhere?

I use that all of the time - haven't even used the cable once with this D5100.
Dan
04 Jan 2015, 7:01 pm #1,351

(04 Jan 2015, 6:53 pm)MarcTheA4 Hoping to upload some photos from the other day but I can't find that little cable thing to import photos to my desktop! Angry

Have you not got a little MicroSD card slot somewhere?

04 Jan 2015, 7:02 pm #1,352
(04 Jan 2015, 7:01 pm)Dan Have you not got a little MicroSD card slot somewhere?

I'm looking all over my camera, Dan, and I can't find anything.

Thanks anyway though!

On a more positive note, I'm looking through some of the practice shots I took with it, and if I crop some of them, they'll look quite good! Big Grin - currently uploading the first.
R852 PRG
04 Jan 2015, 7:02 pm #1,352

(04 Jan 2015, 7:01 pm)Dan Have you not got a little MicroSD card slot somewhere?

I'm looking all over my camera, Dan, and I can't find anything.

Thanks anyway though!

On a more positive note, I'm looking through some of the practice shots I took with it, and if I crop some of them, they'll look quite good! Big Grin - currently uploading the first.

Dan

Site Administrator

04 Jan 2015, 7:08 pm #1,353
(04 Jan 2015, 7:02 pm)MarcTheA4 I'm looking all over my camera, Dan, and I can't find anything.

Thanks anyway though!

Sorry, not MicroSD. SDHC card port.

It ought to be on your computer/laptop - think newer ones have one fitted as standard, not sure about older ones though. Just a case of taking the memory card (SDHC) out of your camera and into this port, then voila!

EDIT: See photo below
[Image: netbook_sdhc_card.jpg]
Dan
04 Jan 2015, 7:08 pm #1,353

(04 Jan 2015, 7:02 pm)MarcTheA4 I'm looking all over my camera, Dan, and I can't find anything.

Thanks anyway though!

Sorry, not MicroSD. SDHC card port.

It ought to be on your computer/laptop - think newer ones have one fitted as standard, not sure about older ones though. Just a case of taking the memory card (SDHC) out of your camera and into this port, then voila!

EDIT: See photo below
[Image: netbook_sdhc_card.jpg]

Dan

Site Administrator

05 Jan 2015, 6:20 pm #1,354
My annoyance today is all of these posts on Facebook which are being made to allegedly stop Facebook using their photos.. or something like that.
Dan
05 Jan 2015, 6:20 pm #1,354

My annoyance today is all of these posts on Facebook which are being made to allegedly stop Facebook using their photos.. or something like that.

05 Jan 2015, 6:20 pm #1,355
School tomorrow.
R852 PRG
05 Jan 2015, 6:20 pm #1,355

School tomorrow.

Andreos1

05 Jan 2015, 6:24 pm #1,356
One Drive.

I can't log in to the app, without changing my log in details.
However, those log in details will switch to my computer log on details. So, my laptop log in, will default to the same log in as my One Drive, Hotmail, Skype, Xbox etc log in.

Anyone know how to get around this? I have just been using the browser - which defeats the point of having the One Drive app.

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Andreos1
05 Jan 2015, 6:24 pm #1,356

One Drive.

However, those log in details will switch to my computer log on details. So, my laptop log in, will default to the same log in as my One Drive, Hotmail, Skype, Xbox etc log in.

Anyone know how to get around this? I have just been using the browser - which defeats the point of having the One Drive app.

mb134

05 Jan 2015, 7:23 pm #1,357
Sony customer service.

Their policies, ahhhhhh!! The charging port flap on my Z1 fell off, and I lost it. (Put it in my pocket and it wasn't properly shut, so it would have flicked out) I live chatted them to be told that their policy was to send my phone for repair. Now I don't really want to do this, I rely on my phone quite a bit and I need it this Sunday otherwise I could be stranded if the bus breaks down (or otherwise). Even so, its a 5x19 mm flap, why can't they send one in the post? Nothing against the person who helped me, just the policy. 

Secondly, I'm annoyed with myself. Started my revision far too late (Wednesday) and now feel less confident than I ever have going into a maths test. If I don't pass I get thrown off the course Undecided
mb134
05 Jan 2015, 7:23 pm #1,357

Sony customer service.

Their policies, ahhhhhh!! The charging port flap on my Z1 fell off, and I lost it. (Put it in my pocket and it wasn't properly shut, so it would have flicked out) I live chatted them to be told that their policy was to send my phone for repair. Now I don't really want to do this, I rely on my phone quite a bit and I need it this Sunday otherwise I could be stranded if the bus breaks down (or otherwise). Even so, its a 5x19 mm flap, why can't they send one in the post? Nothing against the person who helped me, just the policy. 

Secondly, I'm annoyed with myself. Started my revision far too late (Wednesday) and now feel less confident than I ever have going into a maths test. If I don't pass I get thrown off the course Undecided

Adrian

05 Jan 2015, 7:38 pm #1,358
(05 Jan 2015, 6:24 pm)Andreos1 One Drive.

So it's not using your single sign-on at present? MS are migrating nearly everything over to SSO. Skype done it sometime ago, and Office 365 has it across all the individual platforms.

Works great, until you want to integrate it with an existing AD! 

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
05 Jan 2015, 7:38 pm #1,358

(05 Jan 2015, 6:24 pm)Andreos1 One Drive.

So it's not using your single sign-on at present? MS are migrating nearly everything over to SSO. Skype done it sometime ago, and Office 365 has it across all the individual platforms.

Works great, until you want to integrate it with an existing AD! 

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook

Andreos1

05 Jan 2015, 7:47 pm #1,359
Yeah, all of my Microsoft apps, use the single sign on.
However, it is wanting that sign on to be the log on for my laptop.

Andreos1
05 Jan 2015, 7:47 pm #1,359

Yeah, all of my Microsoft apps, use the single sign on.
However, it is wanting that sign on to be the log on for my laptop.

Diamond One

Banned

05 Jan 2015, 11:48 pm #1,360
Is the schools back this week why am I geting flickr notifications people need to go to work you know
Diamond One
05 Jan 2015, 11:48 pm #1,360

Is the schools back this week why am I geting flickr notifications people need to go to work you know

Pages (135) Previous 167 68 69135 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average