Menu

North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat What's annoying you today? V2

What's annoying you today? V2

What's annoying you today? V2

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (135) Previous 183 84 85135 Next
Jimmi

19 Jan 2015, 4:33 pm #1,661
(19 Jan 2015, 3:57 pm)Michael Coming down quite heavy where i live in Sunderland, starting to lay, hopefully it snows all night.

I'm not doing anything tomorrow so I don't care, wouldn't mind more snowy shots though.

On the X20 to Durham now and the seats at the front of 6020 are as hard as. Although it will get me to Durham faster than the 20 I let go.

Fair bit of snow on the ground just outside Sunderland on the 20/20A/X20 route.
Jimmi
19 Jan 2015, 4:33 pm #1,661

(19 Jan 2015, 3:57 pm)Michael Coming down quite heavy where i live in Sunderland, starting to lay, hopefully it snows all night.

I'm not doing anything tomorrow so I don't care, wouldn't mind more snowy shots though.

On the X20 to Durham now and the seats at the front of 6020 are as hard as. Although it will get me to Durham faster than the 20 I let go.

Fair bit of snow on the ground just outside Sunderland on the 20/20A/X20 route.

Tommy1581

19 Jan 2015, 4:44 pm #1,662
Ashington weather: Damp, light drizzle. I WANT SNOW!!!!!! Does the weather go up the country or down the country?
Tommy1581
19 Jan 2015, 4:44 pm #1,662

Ashington weather: Damp, light drizzle. I WANT SNOW!!!!!! Does the weather go up the country or down the country?

Jimmi

20 Jan 2015, 11:58 am #1,663
The Vaccines have announced a gig in Hartlepool but is the same night as another gig I'm going to see and have tickets for.

Now trying to make a decision. It's hard!
Jimmi
20 Jan 2015, 11:58 am #1,663

The Vaccines have announced a gig in Hartlepool but is the same night as another gig I'm going to see and have tickets for.

Now trying to make a decision. It's hard!

Tommy1581

20 Jan 2015, 2:41 pm #1,664
The "Space Here" people at Asda, never there when you need them. Also, they always seem to point down a till which is like half full. So fucking annoying.
Tommy1581
20 Jan 2015, 2:41 pm #1,664

The "Space Here" people at Asda, never there when you need them. Also, they always seem to point down a till which is like half full. So fucking annoying.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

20 Jan 2015, 3:23 pm #1,665
(20 Jan 2015, 2:41 pm)Tommy1581 The "Space Here" people at Asda, never there when you need them. Also, they always seem to point down a till which is like half full. So fucking annoying.
Go through the self service checkouts, it is easier if you only have a couple of items
MrFozz
20 Jan 2015, 3:23 pm #1,665

(20 Jan 2015, 2:41 pm)Tommy1581 The "Space Here" people at Asda, never there when you need them. Also, they always seem to point down a till which is like half full. So fucking annoying.
Go through the self service checkouts, it is easier if you only have a couple of items

Jimmi

20 Jan 2015, 3:55 pm #1,666
(20 Jan 2015, 3:23 pm)MrFozz Go through the self service checkouts, it is easier if you only have a couple of items

You say that but I've just been to Tesco and went through self service and the change didn't come out of the machine. "please take your items" then I said "please give me my change"

On the topic of supermarkets can they please stop changing the labels on everything it is really confusing and I thought I got the wrong type of orange because the label now looks VERY similar to another type of orange where as before it was a different colour and more clear.

@Tommy1581
Was this in the Ashington ASDA, last time I went in there two chavs sat outside in the middle of the afternoon on a Tuesday drinking cans of Fosters with their hands down their trackie bottoms and they called me gay.
Jimmi
20 Jan 2015, 3:55 pm #1,666

(20 Jan 2015, 3:23 pm)MrFozz Go through the self service checkouts, it is easier if you only have a couple of items

You say that but I've just been to Tesco and went through self service and the change didn't come out of the machine. "please take your items" then I said "please give me my change"

On the topic of supermarkets can they please stop changing the labels on everything it is really confusing and I thought I got the wrong type of orange because the label now looks VERY similar to another type of orange where as before it was a different colour and more clear.

@Tommy1581
Was this in the Ashington ASDA, last time I went in there two chavs sat outside in the middle of the afternoon on a Tuesday drinking cans of Fosters with their hands down their trackie bottoms and they called me gay.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

20 Jan 2015, 4:04 pm #1,667
(20 Jan 2015, 3:55 pm)Jimmi You say that but I've just been to Tesco and went through self service and the change didn't come out of the machine. "please take your items" then I said "please give me my change"

@Tommy1581

Must say, I have never had major problems at Self-Serve, only time I had bother was at Peterlee Asda, the self serve tills were full and every person in the self serve area had alcohol, me included and only 1 assistant to verify every persons age...

I have only been to Ashington once, if I never went back again it would not be a day too soon...

You should have told the chavs 'Yeah, I am gay, I am very happy, thank you'
MrFozz
20 Jan 2015, 4:04 pm #1,667

(20 Jan 2015, 3:55 pm)Jimmi You say that but I've just been to Tesco and went through self service and the change didn't come out of the machine. "please take your items" then I said "please give me my change"

@Tommy1581

Must say, I have never had major problems at Self-Serve, only time I had bother was at Peterlee Asda, the self serve tills were full and every person in the self serve area had alcohol, me included and only 1 assistant to verify every persons age...

I have only been to Ashington once, if I never went back again it would not be a day too soon...

You should have told the chavs 'Yeah, I am gay, I am very happy, thank you'

MurdnunoC

20 Jan 2015, 5:52 pm #1,668
Whenever people made snide comments to me (not that it happens much these days - it subsides when you get older), I used to take the time to engage and educate the young scallywags.

If someone called me gay, I'd do something similar to Fozz and enquire about their definition of the word 'gay'. When the inevitable allusion to homosexuality occurred, I'd ask why they were interested about my sexuality, or, suggest that their 'gaydar' was seriously out of sync in this particular instance. The latter comment usually evokes the more impassioned response as the initial suggestion has been turned on its head and thrown back at them.
MurdnunoC
20 Jan 2015, 5:52 pm #1,668

Whenever people made snide comments to me (not that it happens much these days - it subsides when you get older), I used to take the time to engage and educate the young scallywags.

If someone called me gay, I'd do something similar to Fozz and enquire about their definition of the word 'gay'. When the inevitable allusion to homosexuality occurred, I'd ask why they were interested about my sexuality, or, suggest that their 'gaydar' was seriously out of sync in this particular instance. The latter comment usually evokes the more impassioned response as the initial suggestion has been turned on its head and thrown back at them.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

20 Jan 2015, 6:11 pm #1,669
(20 Jan 2015, 5:52 pm)MurdnunoC Whenever people made snide comments to me (not that it happens much these days - it subsides when you get older), I used to take the time to engage and educate the young scallywags.

My favourite come back to being called a poof or a faggot...

Takes one to know one
Edited 20 Jan 2015, 6:12 pm by MrFozz.
MrFozz
20 Jan 2015, 6:11 pm #1,669

(20 Jan 2015, 5:52 pm)MurdnunoC Whenever people made snide comments to me (not that it happens much these days - it subsides when you get older), I used to take the time to engage and educate the young scallywags.

My favourite come back to being called a poof or a faggot...

Takes one to know one

Michael

20 Jan 2015, 6:15 pm #1,670
Nearly slipped over 6 times going in to college this morning because they didn't bother gritting the paths, when complained the caretaker turned around and said we should be careful.... more like he'd rather sit on hes ass like he does all day, even my teacher complained.

Said if i slipped i would of sue'd the college

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
20 Jan 2015, 6:15 pm #1,670

Nearly slipped over 6 times going in to college this morning because they didn't bother gritting the paths, when complained the caretaker turned around and said we should be careful.... more like he'd rather sit on hes ass like he does all day, even my teacher complained.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Jimmi

20 Jan 2015, 6:19 pm #1,671
(20 Jan 2015, 6:15 pm)Michael Nearly slipped over 6 times going in to college this morning because they didn't bother gritting the paths, when complained the caretaker turned around and said we should be careful.... more like he'd rather sit on hes ass like he does all day, even my teacher complained.

Problem is if they do grit the paths and you do fall over, you can sue them so it does leave them in a catch 22 situation really, although New College used to grit at least part of the paths.
Jimmi
20 Jan 2015, 6:19 pm #1,671

(20 Jan 2015, 6:15 pm)Michael Nearly slipped over 6 times going in to college this morning because they didn't bother gritting the paths, when complained the caretaker turned around and said we should be careful.... more like he'd rather sit on hes ass like he does all day, even my teacher complained.

Problem is if they do grit the paths and you do fall over, you can sue them so it does leave them in a catch 22 situation really, although New College used to grit at least part of the paths.

Jimmi

20 Jan 2015, 6:29 pm #1,672

I don't have the confidence to reply back to people but in my head I was thinking of such comebacks like the ones mentioned.
Jimmi
20 Jan 2015, 6:29 pm #1,672

I don't have the confidence to reply back to people but in my head I was thinking of such comebacks like the ones mentioned.

Tommy1581

20 Jan 2015, 6:37 pm #1,673
@Jimmi - aye, it was trAshington ASDA. Apparently, it's sinking over where the beers and wines are!
Tommy1581
20 Jan 2015, 6:37 pm #1,673

@Jimmi - aye, it was trAshington ASDA. Apparently, it's sinking over where the beers and wines are!

Michael

21 Jan 2015, 9:41 am #1,674
Woke up with a really sore throat, hopefully it clears by tomorrow, as i'm in placement, means i don't get to play with the Dinosaurs and play do  Tongue
Edited 21 Jan 2015, 9:41 am by Michael.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
21 Jan 2015, 9:41 am #1,674

Woke up with a really sore throat, hopefully it clears by tomorrow, as i'm in placement, means i don't get to play with the Dinosaurs and play do  Tongue

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

21 Jan 2015, 9:42 am #1,675
(21 Jan 2015, 9:41 am)Michael Woke up with a really sore throat, hopefully it clears by tomorrow, as i'm in placement, means i don't get to play with the Dinosaurs and play do  Tongue
You big man child lol Tongue
MrFozz
21 Jan 2015, 9:42 am #1,675

(21 Jan 2015, 9:41 am)Michael Woke up with a really sore throat, hopefully it clears by tomorrow, as i'm in placement, means i don't get to play with the Dinosaurs and play do  Tongue
You big man child lol Tongue

Michael

21 Jan 2015, 9:44 am #1,676
(21 Jan 2015, 9:42 am)MrFozz You big man child lol Tongue

Tongue , its part of job... why do you think i enjoy it so much!

Although how they say their letter sounds is way different compared to when i last did it 

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
21 Jan 2015, 9:44 am #1,676

(21 Jan 2015, 9:42 am)MrFozz You big man child lol Tongue

Tongue , its part of job... why do you think i enjoy it so much!

Although how they say their letter sounds is way different compared to when i last did it 

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

21 Jan 2015, 9:45 am #1,677
(21 Jan 2015, 9:44 am)Michael Tongue , its part of job... why do you think i enjoy it so much!

What ya mean mate?
MrFozz
21 Jan 2015, 9:45 am #1,677

(21 Jan 2015, 9:44 am)Michael Tongue , its part of job... why do you think i enjoy it so much!

What ya mean mate?

Michael

21 Jan 2015, 9:56 am #1,678
(21 Jan 2015, 9:45 am)MrFozz What ya mean mate?

Its hard to explain over a computer, but u know when u were at school it was just "A" now its like A,A,Apple, with actions and now they blend the words together, along with using "sound buttons"

Example - Ship, so it would be split by the sounds, the child hears so... 

Sh i   p 

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
21 Jan 2015, 9:56 am #1,678

(21 Jan 2015, 9:45 am)MrFozz What ya mean mate?

Its hard to explain over a computer, but u know when u were at school it was just "A" now its like A,A,Apple, with actions and now they blend the words together, along with using "sound buttons"

Sh i   p 

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

21 Jan 2015, 9:59 am #1,679
(21 Jan 2015, 9:56 am)Michael Its hard to explain over a computer, but u know when u were at school it was just "A" now its like A,A,Apple, with actions and now they blend the words together, along with using "sound buttons"

Sh i   p 
Ah right, when I learnt the alphabet...It was like...

Ahh...Ber...Cer (curly cer) K was a kicking Cer lol
Edited 21 Jan 2015, 10:14 am by MrFozz.
MrFozz
21 Jan 2015, 9:59 am #1,679

(21 Jan 2015, 9:56 am)Michael Its hard to explain over a computer, but u know when u were at school it was just "A" now its like A,A,Apple, with actions and now they blend the words together, along with using "sound buttons"

Sh i   p 
Ah right, when I learnt the alphabet...It was like...

Ahh...Ber...Cer (curly cer) K was a kicking Cer lol

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

21 Jan 2015, 10:32 am #1,680
One huge annoyance today...

Some C**t had his eyes on me in Houghton, had me phone and camera in my hand, so I aint sure if he was eyeing me to attempt to rob me...

Also I think he may have been the same person who I thought was gonna stab me on the X35 a few year ago...He got the same X1 as me, soon as I got off on E.Lane I dove into the shop lol
MrFozz
21 Jan 2015, 10:32 am #1,680

One huge annoyance today...

Some C**t had his eyes on me in Houghton, had me phone and camera in my hand, so I aint sure if he was eyeing me to attempt to rob me...

Also I think he may have been the same person who I thought was gonna stab me on the X35 a few year ago...He got the same X1 as me, soon as I got off on E.Lane I dove into the shop lol

Pages (135) Previous 183 84 85135 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average