North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat Wrestling

Wrestling

Wrestling

• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Pages (43) Previous 126 27 2843 Next
MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

24 Feb 2015, 7:47 pm #521
(24 Feb 2015, 7:11 pm)Malarkey Just been reading online that The Undertaker will not be returning to WWE Programming until Wrestlemania 31 itself, WWE Creative Geniuses believe this will have fans guessing whether he will show up or not, and Bray Wyatt will carry the Story with a continuation of his Cryptic Promos as he has done in recent weeks.

In other News the WWE World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar was in Backstage in Nashville for RAW Last Night but didnt appear, he was pulled 30 Minutes before RAW Aired following an Backstage Altercation of some form, but no idea what, could be a contract dispute as he is rumoured to be leaving, could it be WWE are pissed at him because he offered to help train CM Punk for his first UFC Fight, or is he doing an Austin and refusing to Job to Reigns as he doesnt think Reigns deserves to be Champion, much like Austin did with Lesnar back in the early 2000s, hmmm I wonder.

Does anyone else think Reigns deserves his shot, I am not too sure, he is a big fella with a good look, but it is still early days in his career

As for Lesnar, is he known to be stroppy, I would hope has not done 'an Austin' as you put it as Lesnar was put into that situation, he should know better...

If Lesnar refuses to do business and does not want to give up the belt, he would be tricky to deal with, because lets face it, not much short of Montreal v2.0 would prize the title from him, there is probably not many on the roster who can beat Lesnar in a shoot, a quick keylock or chokehold from him and your fucked
Edited 24 Feb 2015, 7:54 pm by MrFozz.
MrFozz
24 Feb 2015, 7:47 pm #521

(24 Feb 2015, 7:11 pm)Malarkey Just been reading online that The Undertaker will not be returning to WWE Programming until Wrestlemania 31 itself, WWE Creative Geniuses believe this will have fans guessing whether he will show up or not, and Bray Wyatt will carry the Story with a continuation of his Cryptic Promos as he has done in recent weeks.

In other News the WWE World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar was in Backstage in Nashville for RAW Last Night but didnt appear, he was pulled 30 Minutes before RAW Aired following an Backstage Altercation of some form, but no idea what, could be a contract dispute as he is rumoured to be leaving, could it be WWE are pissed at him because he offered to help train CM Punk for his first UFC Fight, or is he doing an Austin and refusing to Job to Reigns as he doesnt think Reigns deserves to be Champion, much like Austin did with Lesnar back in the early 2000s, hmmm I wonder.

Does anyone else think Reigns deserves his shot, I am not too sure, he is a big fella with a good look, but it is still early days in his career

As for Lesnar, is he known to be stroppy, I would hope has not done 'an Austin' as you put it as Lesnar was put into that situation, he should know better...

If Lesnar refuses to do business and does not want to give up the belt, he would be tricky to deal with, because lets face it, not much short of Montreal v2.0 would prize the title from him, there is probably not many on the roster who can beat Lesnar in a shoot, a quick keylock or chokehold from him and your fucked

Malarkey

24 Feb 2015, 8:03 pm #522
(24 Feb 2015, 7:47 pm)MrFozz Does anyone else think Reigns deserves his shot, I am not too sure, he is a big fella with a good look, but it is still early days in his career

I personally dont think Reigns deserves a shot at the title, what he done since the split of The Shield, absolutely nothing compared to Ambrose/Rollins, tbh I would much rather see Randy Orton face Lesnar at Mania for the Gold, but obviously we probably are never going to see that match occur.
Malarkey
24 Feb 2015, 8:03 pm #522

(24 Feb 2015, 7:47 pm)MrFozz Does anyone else think Reigns deserves his shot, I am not too sure, he is a big fella with a good look, but it is still early days in his career

I personally dont think Reigns deserves a shot at the title, what he done since the split of The Shield, absolutely nothing compared to Ambrose/Rollins, tbh I would much rather see Randy Orton face Lesnar at Mania for the Gold, but obviously we probably are never going to see that match occur.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

24 Feb 2015, 9:03 pm #523
(24 Feb 2015, 8:03 pm)Malarkey I personally dont think Reigns deserves a shot at the title, what he done since the split of The Shield, absolutely nothing compared to Ambrose/Rollins, tbh I would much rather see Randy Orton face Lesnar at Mania for the Gold, but obviously we probably are never going to see that match occur.

I agree mate, but what has Ambrose really done since The Shield, become a crazy man, Rollins has done more than Reigns/Ambrose put together and put right into one of the top spots, I personally dont think any of the former Shield are top draw just yet...

I like Randy Orton, and agree he would be a good champ.

Malarkey...What do you think about Trips v Sting at 'Mania???

I personally think it is 10 years too late, I reckon a match of Sting v Undertaker would have been good back then
MrFozz
24 Feb 2015, 9:03 pm #523

(24 Feb 2015, 8:03 pm)Malarkey I personally dont think Reigns deserves a shot at the title, what he done since the split of The Shield, absolutely nothing compared to Ambrose/Rollins, tbh I would much rather see Randy Orton face Lesnar at Mania for the Gold, but obviously we probably are never going to see that match occur.

I agree mate, but what has Ambrose really done since The Shield, become a crazy man, Rollins has done more than Reigns/Ambrose put together and put right into one of the top spots, I personally dont think any of the former Shield are top draw just yet...

I personally think it is 10 years too late, I reckon a match of Sting v Undertaker would have been good back then

Malarkey

24 Feb 2015, 10:19 pm #524
(24 Feb 2015, 9:03 pm)MrFozz I agree mate, but what has Ambrose really done since The Shield, become a crazy man, Rollins has done more than Reigns/Ambrose put together and put right into one of the top spots, I personally dont think any of the former Shield are top draw just yet...

Ambrose is so entertaining and over with the WWE Universe compared to Reigns, Rollins has be tremendous to watch since his Heel Turn and deserves every opportunity at success down the line as a result, starting with cashing Mitb on Reigns if he Wins at Mania, for me Reigns is nothing special, just a jacked guy with a good luck that fits the bill as a future face of WWE which we all know Vinny Mac loves, he isnt great on the Microphone either nor or his Promos good either, in my opinion due to a lack of charisma he a long way to go before becoming the complete package, for me WWE are throwing in the deep end and he will get burned just like Ryback.

As for HHH vs Sting, reckon HHH will bury him at Mania and Sting will end up in the Hall of Fame the following year, think HHH could do with a Win after losing to Bryan at WM30, I would quite like to see Sting vs Bray Wyatt at say Summerslam.
Malarkey
24 Feb 2015, 10:19 pm #524

(24 Feb 2015, 9:03 pm)MrFozz I agree mate, but what has Ambrose really done since The Shield, become a crazy man, Rollins has done more than Reigns/Ambrose put together and put right into one of the top spots, I personally dont think any of the former Shield are top draw just yet...

Ambrose is so entertaining and over with the WWE Universe compared to Reigns, Rollins has be tremendous to watch since his Heel Turn and deserves every opportunity at success down the line as a result, starting with cashing Mitb on Reigns if he Wins at Mania, for me Reigns is nothing special, just a jacked guy with a good luck that fits the bill as a future face of WWE which we all know Vinny Mac loves, he isnt great on the Microphone either nor or his Promos good either, in my opinion due to a lack of charisma he a long way to go before becoming the complete package, for me WWE are throwing in the deep end and he will get burned just like Ryback.

As for HHH vs Sting, reckon HHH will bury him at Mania and Sting will end up in the Hall of Fame the following year, think HHH could do with a Win after losing to Bryan at WM30, I would quite like to see Sting vs Bray Wyatt at say Summerslam.

MurdnunoC

24 Feb 2015, 11:32 pm #525
The thing is with Reigns, irrespective of whether we like him or not, it was pretty obvious he was being groomed for the top spot and would headline Wrestlemania for the torch to be passed to him.

His injury last year, in my opinion, is what really derailed his momentum. Had he not gotten injured, I honestly believe there would be no debate about whether he deserves his title-shot. Since he came back from his injury, WWE's booking of him has been woeful, almost cringeworthy. Combine the two and here you have the reason for why Reigns has looked poor over the last few months.
MurdnunoC
24 Feb 2015, 11:32 pm #525

The thing is with Reigns, irrespective of whether we like him or not, it was pretty obvious he was being groomed for the top spot and would headline Wrestlemania for the torch to be passed to him.

His injury last year, in my opinion, is what really derailed his momentum. Had he not gotten injured, I honestly believe there would be no debate about whether he deserves his title-shot. Since he came back from his injury, WWE's booking of him has been woeful, almost cringeworthy. Combine the two and here you have the reason for why Reigns has looked poor over the last few months.

Malarkey

25 Feb 2015, 9:00 pm #526
Its been announced that Samoa Joe will be returning to Ring of Honour.

And in an update on Lesnars RAW Walk Out, several reports which surfaced online today have rumoured he walked out as Roman Reigns apparently failed a Drugs Test and Vince refused to suspend him, WWE have told PW Insider that these rumours are categorically false.
Malarkey
25 Feb 2015, 9:00 pm #526

Its been announced that Samoa Joe will be returning to Ring of Honour.

And in an update on Lesnars RAW Walk Out, several reports which surfaced online today have rumoured he walked out as Roman Reigns apparently failed a Drugs Test and Vince refused to suspend him, WWE have told PW Insider that these rumours are categorically false.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

25 Feb 2015, 9:24 pm #527
(25 Feb 2015, 9:00 pm)Malarkey Its been announced that Samoa Joe will be returning to Ring of Honour.

Wouldn't it be incredibly stupid for Vince not to suspend Reigns IF has submitted a positive drug test, giving that the WWE Wellness Policy has come under scrutiny at times...

Do I believe Reigns has failed a drugs test, quite possible, but most likely not, and if he has, could it not be he is being prescribed something. And how much of a bell-end would Vince look if Reigns had tested positive and refused to suspend him, can WWE force the issue on Lesnar, by walking out, surely he has breached his contract
MrFozz
25 Feb 2015, 9:24 pm #527

(25 Feb 2015, 9:00 pm)Malarkey Its been announced that Samoa Joe will be returning to Ring of Honour.

Wouldn't it be incredibly stupid for Vince not to suspend Reigns IF has submitted a positive drug test, giving that the WWE Wellness Policy has come under scrutiny at times...

Do I believe Reigns has failed a drugs test, quite possible, but most likely not, and if he has, could it not be he is being prescribed something. And how much of a bell-end would Vince look if Reigns had tested positive and refused to suspend him, can WWE force the issue on Lesnar, by walking out, surely he has breached his contract

Malarkey

25 Feb 2015, 9:57 pm #528
(25 Feb 2015, 9:24 pm)MrFozz Wouldn't it be incredibly stupid for Vince not to suspend Reigns IF has submitted a positive drug test, giving that the WWE Wellness Policy has come under scrutiny at times...

It has quite possible whatever Reigns has been prescribed to aid his recovery from an incarcerated hernia may something to do with it, in which Vince would of made been aware a 6 to 7 Months ago when Reigns suffered the Injury, therefore I can see why Vince may of not suspended Reigns if has indeed failed a Drug Test, but then if has been taking whatever for several months then he would of failed several drug tests as WWE Superstars get tested every 30 Days, but then this may not be the case, honestly could be anything, could be something ate, got to remember they are all on a Strict Diet also to remain good physical shape, I would say Lesnar breached his contract for walking out, but what if Vince or HHH told him to go home and cool off before things got more heated, either way whatever has occurred is rather messy. 
Malarkey
25 Feb 2015, 9:57 pm #528

(25 Feb 2015, 9:24 pm)MrFozz Wouldn't it be incredibly stupid for Vince not to suspend Reigns IF has submitted a positive drug test, giving that the WWE Wellness Policy has come under scrutiny at times...

It has quite possible whatever Reigns has been prescribed to aid his recovery from an incarcerated hernia may something to do with it, in which Vince would of made been aware a 6 to 7 Months ago when Reigns suffered the Injury, therefore I can see why Vince may of not suspended Reigns if has indeed failed a Drug Test, but then if has been taking whatever for several months then he would of failed several drug tests as WWE Superstars get tested every 30 Days, but then this may not be the case, honestly could be anything, could be something ate, got to remember they are all on a Strict Diet also to remain good physical shape, I would say Lesnar breached his contract for walking out, but what if Vince or HHH told him to go home and cool off before things got more heated, either way whatever has occurred is rather messy. 

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

25 Feb 2015, 10:15 pm #529
It does not make sense to be honest, especially the timing of it, 4 weeks from Wrestlemania, he has a young family, has a bloody got spot, I just can't think why he would risk that...

If Lesnar is that upset, I wonder if his latest stint will be done and dusted at 'Mania, sure I read somewhere he wants to go back to UFC
MrFozz
25 Feb 2015, 10:15 pm #529

It does not make sense to be honest, especially the timing of it, 4 weeks from Wrestlemania, he has a young family, has a bloody got spot, I just can't think why he would risk that...

If Lesnar is that upset, I wonder if his latest stint will be done and dusted at 'Mania, sure I read somewhere he wants to go back to UFC

Malarkey

25 Feb 2015, 10:34 pm #530
(25 Feb 2015, 10:15 pm)MrFozz It does not make sense to be honest, especially the timing of it, 4 weeks from Wrestlemania, he has a young family, has a bloody got spot, I just can't think why he would risk that...

Apparently the rumour came from a Reddit User so it all be bollocks, and be simply down to Lesnar and his Contract with WWE or as I said yesterday jobbing to Reigns at Mania, guess I agree in a way as Lesnar has been made into a Monster over past year since beating Undertaker, so for him to lose to Reigns would be stupid.

As for going back to the UFC or MMA in general is a bad idea, look at what ended his stint UFC in first place, whatever that illness was that he said which ended in him surgery to remove whatever, would he really be that stupid to put his health and potentially his life at risk, he has nice little earner with WWE and will no doubt be inducted into the HOF in the future.
Malarkey
25 Feb 2015, 10:34 pm #530

(25 Feb 2015, 10:15 pm)MrFozz It does not make sense to be honest, especially the timing of it, 4 weeks from Wrestlemania, he has a young family, has a bloody got spot, I just can't think why he would risk that...

Apparently the rumour came from a Reddit User so it all be bollocks, and be simply down to Lesnar and his Contract with WWE or as I said yesterday jobbing to Reigns at Mania, guess I agree in a way as Lesnar has been made into a Monster over past year since beating Undertaker, so for him to lose to Reigns would be stupid.

As for going back to the UFC or MMA in general is a bad idea, look at what ended his stint UFC in first place, whatever that illness was that he said which ended in him surgery to remove whatever, would he really be that stupid to put his health and potentially his life at risk, he has nice little earner with WWE and will no doubt be inducted into the HOF in the future.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

25 Feb 2015, 10:54 pm #531
This is what was on Reddit supposedly

First, Brock Lesnar was not expected to put over Roman Reigns on the microphone nor was he expected to be part of the segment that featured Daniel Bryan and Paul Heyman putting Reigns over. Rather, Lesnar was expected to be a part of the main event. Lesnar's walkout occurred in the hour or so following the Bryan-Heyman-Reigns segment. It is this reason why literally nothing of particular note to Reigns occurred in the main event aside from the Bryan tag-in which the commentators quickly put over as a bit of retaliation of what happened pre-Fast Lane now that they're all buddy buddy (Bryan-Reigns).

Daniel Bryan was made aware of the situation before he cut his promo. Before Bryan did the professional thing that was required of him, putting Reigns over, you can clearly see much more intensity in the promo. That was the makings of a very good promo. It was also cut straight from the hip from a guy who feels legitimately robbed of his main event status at Wrestlemania for the chosen one who really fucked up in a pretty big way.

Reigns failed the WWE's drug testing policy. The higher ups in the WWE were made aware of Reigns's failure early Monday morning.

Clearly all involved are very disappointed in Reigns. It has brought back discussion of Jeff Hardy's drug test failure prior to Wrestlemania XXIV where it was highly likely that he was to win his first championship (which was delayed until Armageddon in December). Many feel that Reigns should be forced to forfeit his position at Wrestlemania and take the suspension. However, Vince McMahon is backing "his boy" and made the decision not to suspend him as there is more than 30-days to go before Wrestlemania.

However, given the current situation in the UFC with the steroids controversy, Brock Lesnar is beyond infuriated with that decision. His legitimate fear is that should he choose to return to the UFC, quite likely given the money that Dana is offering, his Wrestlemania main event status against Roman Reigns links him directly to failed drugs tests in the media. It's a guilty by association issue for Brock and a perfectly understandable one.

Lesnar has demanded that Reigns be replaced preferably with Daniel Bryan or John Cena, both of whom he is happy to put over given their popularity. Lesnar does not particularly care if the much smaller Bryan were to defeat him - it's a non-issue due to the known 'scripted' nature of professional wrestling - as it wont effect his UFC reputation. Again, Vince McMahon has said that Reigns would not be replaced in the main event of Wrestlemania. Lesnar walked out.

I think Bryan beating Lesnar would be even more daft than Reigns...Guess we just wait and see how it plays out over the next few weeks
MrFozz
25 Feb 2015, 10:54 pm #531

This is what was on Reddit supposedly

First, Brock Lesnar was not expected to put over Roman Reigns on the microphone nor was he expected to be part of the segment that featured Daniel Bryan and Paul Heyman putting Reigns over. Rather, Lesnar was expected to be a part of the main event. Lesnar's walkout occurred in the hour or so following the Bryan-Heyman-Reigns segment. It is this reason why literally nothing of particular note to Reigns occurred in the main event aside from the Bryan tag-in which the commentators quickly put over as a bit of retaliation of what happened pre-Fast Lane now that they're all buddy buddy (Bryan-Reigns).

Daniel Bryan was made aware of the situation before he cut his promo. Before Bryan did the professional thing that was required of him, putting Reigns over, you can clearly see much more intensity in the promo. That was the makings of a very good promo. It was also cut straight from the hip from a guy who feels legitimately robbed of his main event status at Wrestlemania for the chosen one who really fucked up in a pretty big way.

Reigns failed the WWE's drug testing policy. The higher ups in the WWE were made aware of Reigns's failure early Monday morning.

Clearly all involved are very disappointed in Reigns. It has brought back discussion of Jeff Hardy's drug test failure prior to Wrestlemania XXIV where it was highly likely that he was to win his first championship (which was delayed until Armageddon in December). Many feel that Reigns should be forced to forfeit his position at Wrestlemania and take the suspension. However, Vince McMahon is backing "his boy" and made the decision not to suspend him as there is more than 30-days to go before Wrestlemania.

However, given the current situation in the UFC with the steroids controversy, Brock Lesnar is beyond infuriated with that decision. His legitimate fear is that should he choose to return to the UFC, quite likely given the money that Dana is offering, his Wrestlemania main event status against Roman Reigns links him directly to failed drugs tests in the media. It's a guilty by association issue for Brock and a perfectly understandable one.

Lesnar has demanded that Reigns be replaced preferably with Daniel Bryan or John Cena, both of whom he is happy to put over given their popularity. Lesnar does not particularly care if the much smaller Bryan were to defeat him - it's a non-issue due to the known 'scripted' nature of professional wrestling - as it wont effect his UFC reputation. Again, Vince McMahon has said that Reigns would not be replaced in the main event of Wrestlemania. Lesnar walked out.

I think Bryan beating Lesnar would be even more daft than Reigns...Guess we just wait and see how it plays out over the next few weeks

MurdnunoC

25 Feb 2015, 10:58 pm #532
You do all realise that Wrestlemania is the last date/commitment on Brock Lesnar's contract. A UFC return was always likely once it had expired.
MurdnunoC
25 Feb 2015, 10:58 pm #532

You do all realise that Wrestlemania is the last date/commitment on Brock Lesnar's contract. A UFC return was always likely once it had expired.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

25 Feb 2015, 11:00 pm #533
(25 Feb 2015, 10:58 pm)MurdnunoC You do all realise that Wrestlemania is the last date/commitment on Brock Lesnar's contract. A UFC return was always likely once it had expired.
I knew his time was up soon, I did not know 'Mania was his last date though
Edited 25 Feb 2015, 11:01 pm by MrFozz.
MrFozz
25 Feb 2015, 11:00 pm #533

(25 Feb 2015, 10:58 pm)MurdnunoC You do all realise that Wrestlemania is the last date/commitment on Brock Lesnar's contract. A UFC return was always likely once it had expired.
I knew his time was up soon, I did not know 'Mania was his last date though

MurdnunoC

25 Feb 2015, 11:09 pm #534
(25 Feb 2015, 11:00 pm)MrFozz I knew his time was up soon, I did not know 'Mania was his last date though

He could still renegotiate, but, as it stands, he was always going to be dropping the title at Wrestlemania. The Roman Reigns story looks to be a load of bollocks. Neither the Observer or Torch have commented upon it so it looks like another 'newz-site' scoop.  
MurdnunoC
25 Feb 2015, 11:09 pm #534

(25 Feb 2015, 11:00 pm)MrFozz I knew his time was up soon, I did not know 'Mania was his last date though

He could still renegotiate, but, as it stands, he was always going to be dropping the title at Wrestlemania. The Roman Reigns story looks to be a load of bollocks. Neither the Observer or Torch have commented upon it so it looks like another 'newz-site' scoop.  

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

25 Feb 2015, 11:24 pm #535
(25 Feb 2015, 11:09 pm)MurdnunoC He could still renegotiate, but, as it stands, he was always going to be dropping the title at Wrestlemania. The Roman Reigns story looks to be a load of bollocks. Neither the Observer or Torch have commented upon it so it looks like another 'newz-site' scoop.  
As someone once said to me 'You can slide further on a pound of bullshit than on a yard of gravel' and everything about this Reigns things seems to coming from someones arse
Edited 25 Feb 2015, 11:26 pm by MrFozz.
MrFozz
25 Feb 2015, 11:24 pm #535

(25 Feb 2015, 11:09 pm)MurdnunoC He could still renegotiate, but, as it stands, he was always going to be dropping the title at Wrestlemania. The Roman Reigns story looks to be a load of bollocks. Neither the Observer or Torch have commented upon it so it looks like another 'newz-site' scoop.  
As someone once said to me 'You can slide further on a pound of bullshit than on a yard of gravel' and everything about this Reigns things seems to coming from someones arse

MurdnunoC

25 Feb 2015, 11:32 pm #536
(25 Feb 2015, 11:24 pm)MrFozz As someone once said to me 'You can slide further on a pound of bullshit than on a yard of gravel' and everything about this Reigns things seems to coming from someones arse

As a rule of thumb, if the story doesn't come from either Bryan Alvarez, Dave Meltzer, Wade Keller or Bruce Mitchell, take it with a pinch of salt. And even those get it wrong sometimes.
MurdnunoC
25 Feb 2015, 11:32 pm #536

(25 Feb 2015, 11:24 pm)MrFozz As someone once said to me 'You can slide further on a pound of bullshit than on a yard of gravel' and everything about this Reigns things seems to coming from someones arse

As a rule of thumb, if the story doesn't come from either Bryan Alvarez, Dave Meltzer, Wade Keller or Bruce Mitchell, take it with a pinch of salt. And even those get it wrong sometimes.

MurdnunoC

01 Mar 2015, 12:10 pm #537
Has everyone remembered to cancel their network subscriptions after the one months free trial?
MurdnunoC
01 Mar 2015, 12:10 pm #537

Has everyone remembered to cancel their network subscriptions after the one months free trial?

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

01 Mar 2015, 12:13 pm #538
(01 Mar 2015, 12:10 pm)MurdnunoC Has everyone remembered to cancel their network subscriptions after the one months free trial?
No, cos i intend on keeping it
Edited 01 Mar 2015, 12:14 pm by MrFozz.
MrFozz
01 Mar 2015, 12:13 pm #538

(01 Mar 2015, 12:10 pm)MurdnunoC Has everyone remembered to cancel their network subscriptions after the one months free trial?
No, cos i intend on keeping it

MurdnunoC

01 Mar 2015, 12:39 pm #539
(01 Mar 2015, 12:13 pm)MrFozz No, cos i intend on keeping it [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYESw
Did you watch much? What did you watch?
MurdnunoC
01 Mar 2015, 12:39 pm #539

(01 Mar 2015, 12:13 pm)MrFozz No, cos i intend on keeping it [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYESw
Did you watch much? What did you watch?

Malarkey

01 Mar 2015, 1:09 pm #540
Did it Friday, only watched the PPVs I watched the other week, havent had time otherwise.
Malarkey
01 Mar 2015, 1:09 pm #540

Did it Friday, only watched the PPVs I watched the other week, havent had time otherwise.

Pages (43) Previous 126 27 2843 Next

• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average