Menu

Pages (90)    183 84 8590   
Michael   01 Mar 2015, 4:42 pm
(01 Mar 2015, 4:38 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote Re: my excuse for not speaking to Dan. The 82 I planned to get on was due in a few minutes, Dan was standing quite a way away from the 82 stand when I saw him, and I didn't have my camera which would have made it awkward.

I also somehow manage to say something really weird.

Next time I see him, I will go over and attempt conversation. Big Grin

Anyway, what is annoying me today is the fact that I have tonnes of homework and just can't motivate myself.

I have 2 assignments due in tomorrow and 1 power point.... i hope that made u feel a little better.

also 1 due on the 9.3.15 and 10.3.15...

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
MurdnunoC   01 Mar 2015, 4:43 pm
(01 Mar 2015, 3:17 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote I hate the "like" feature.

It's just as bad as people teaming up against me, by "liking" somebody's "against" post.

Fucking sick of it.

(01 Mar 2015, 3:22 pm)MrFozz wrote Could you show me an example of that Tommy???

I dont mind it to be honest...

Just about every social media site has some kind of like/favourite feature, so it is not like you could get rid of like/favourite features

I'm not too fussed about the 'like' feature either way. 

Some people may get an ego-boost from people liking their posts, likewise others may feel a bit deflated when people don't like their posts. Personally, I feel that this shouldn't be the focus of posting on discussion forums. If you've got something to add to a particular thread then post your comment, fact or opinion. Focus on quality and relevance to the topic in question, don't just post stuff in an attempt to 'fit in' - it's not popularity contest. 

Most social media platforms do contain 'like' features which cannot be removed, but 'like' features can be removed or added to just about anything else.
Adrian   01 Mar 2015, 4:46 pm
(01 Mar 2015, 4:38 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote Anyway, what is annoying me today is the fact that I have tonnes of homework and just can't motivate myself.

Claim Alfie ate it? 

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
R852 PRG   01 Mar 2015, 4:47 pm
(01 Mar 2015, 4:46 pm)aureolin wrote Claim Alfie ate it? 

Oh...that's just made my day! [emoji23]

Sunday's are so depressing...why?!
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
mb134   01 Mar 2015, 4:50 pm
(01 Mar 2015, 4:38 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote Re: my excuse for not speaking to Dan. The 82 I planned to get on was due in a few minutes, Dan was standing quite a way away from the 82 stand when I saw him, and I didn't have my camera which would have made it awkward.

Anyway, what is annoying me today is the fact that I have tonnes of homework and just can't motivate myself.
I've got mock week Sad
3x Maths
2x History 
and 2 hour mocks for both Biology and Chemistry...
I shall therefore have no life for the next 5 nights Sad

As I was in Newcastle yesterday, I've had today to revise for my maths tomorrow morning and it's not going too well...
MurdnunoC   01 Mar 2015, 5:28 pm
(01 Mar 2015, 4:47 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote Oh...that's just made my day! [emoji23]

Sunday's are so depressing...why?!

Although Sundays are boring and somewhat depressing it used to be a lot worse when I was back at school and hardly anything was open. 

On the other hand it did bring the family together when we used to go out on our Sunday afternoon drive up to Newbiggin; down to Redcar or Seaton Carew; or over to the Derwent Reservoir. 
MrFozz   01 Mar 2015, 5:35 pm

I am not quite sure what to say to that Smile
R852 PRG   01 Mar 2015, 5:39 pm
(01 Mar 2015, 5:35 pm)MrFozz wrote I am not quite sure what to say to that Smile

I see what you did there................................. Tongue
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
MrFozz   01 Mar 2015, 5:43 pm
(01 Mar 2015, 5:39 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote I see what you did there................................. [emoji14]
Big Grin

It was just funny what you said, as if you needed to have a camera in your hand to be in Dans company lol...

Dans rules

1. You must have a camera to talk to him
2. Obey the rules

[FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]
Dan   01 Mar 2015, 6:15 pm
Stepping in as a moderator...
Sundays may be boring - but there's no need to make it more interesting by having an argument. It has been deleted.
mb134   01 Mar 2015, 6:19 pm
Angry Angry The mock I thought I was going to be alright with has just destroyed my confidence...

Just done a practice paper, and I can't remember how to do some of the questions that give a high chunk of marks (co-ordinate geometry), think I need to cram...(even more than I was previously going to) Sad 
Tom   01 Mar 2015, 6:20 pm
(01 Mar 2015, 6:15 pm)Dan wrote Stepping in as a moderator...
Sundays may be boring - but there's no need to make it more interesting by having an argument. It has been deleted.

Why is it always me involved in these petty arguments lol?  Tongue

Think I need to keep my opinions to myself from now on. Sorry all, I know it's not something you want to see in threads. 
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
R852 PRG   01 Mar 2015, 10:04 pm
Got an options meeting with the deputy head tomorrow at 10:30, with my parents...
S813 FVK   01 Mar 2015, 10:15 pm
Missing the little argument from before  Sad
Dan   02 Mar 2015, 7:18 am
Metro left South Hylton one minute late, and bizarrely, it's now 8 minutes late and yet to arrive.

Make that 10 late, and he's carrying two loads worth of passengers now. Good one, Metro.
Michael   02 Mar 2015, 7:24 am
(02 Mar 2015, 7:18 am)Dan wrote Metro left South Hylton one minute late, and bizarrely, it's now 8 minutes late and yet to arrive.

Make that 10 late, and he's carrying two loads worth of passengers now. Good one, Metro.

Funny, i was gonna risk getting the metro to Heworth this morning... but now iv'e changed my mind! 

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Dan   02 Mar 2015, 7:25 am
(02 Mar 2015, 7:24 am)Michael wrote Funny, i was gonna risk getting the metro to Heworth this morning... but now iv'e changed my mind! 
Don't bother. The Metro keeps losing power. The lights have gone off and he can't move. Stuck in between Seaburn and East Boldon.
LeeCalder   02 Mar 2015, 7:45 am
(28 Feb 2015, 11:33 pm)Davie wrote My computer is pretty much refusing to let me import photos to it from my camera so I cannot upload them to Flickr

That's because your computer has 50,00000 viruses! I tried to sort it out remember but it didn't work. You need to take it to a shop and get it sorted because they could be taking all of your and your parents personal info
Michael   02 Mar 2015, 7:48 am
(02 Mar 2015, 7:25 am)Dan wrote Don't bother. The Metro keeps losing power. The lights have gone off and he can't move. Stuck in between Seaburn and East Boldon.

Haha, good start to a Monday morning.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Dan   02 Mar 2015, 7:51 am
(02 Mar 2015, 7:48 am)Michael wrote Haha, good start to a Monday morning.
...and someone's first day at work!

Good job I'd planned to go in at 8 for a half 8 start, eh?
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
R852 PRG   02 Mar 2015, 7:51 am
(02 Mar 2015, 7:51 am)Dan wrote ...and someone's first day at work!

Good luck! [emoji6]
Tom   02 Mar 2015, 7:52 am
Aye, good luck and enjoy it.
Jimmi   02 Mar 2015, 9:50 am
Bit late to wish good luck Dan but hopefully you will enjoy it.
MrFozz   02 Mar 2015, 10:14 am
(02 Mar 2015, 7:51 am)Dan wrote ...and someone's first day at work!

Good Luck Dan...am Sure there will be plenty people to talk to [emoji14]

Seriously mate, hope all goes well
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Davie   02 Mar 2015, 11:18 am
Good luck Dan, I hope you enjoy it and it goes fine for you ☺
Malarkey   02 Mar 2015, 2:08 pm
Came back over home from my Dads as I had a few things I needed to do using my Computer, only to find that when I need to print a few bits off I have no black ink left, now going to have to email them to myself and print them off in Ingeus tomorrow.
R852 PRG   02 Mar 2015, 5:06 pm
EE. My network service provider...absolutely s*** service...

Can't get a single thing right!! I was previously (until a few days ago) on a contract, as was my sister. Unbeknownst to either of us, we were eating up data that wasn't ours or something...when my mam had sorted it all out on the phone the c***head of a person on the other end of the phone (only Jesus knows which nationally this one was!!!!!) put us on the wrong contract he said he would...

Basically - the guy messed up - and we got a huge bill in the post. Few hundred pounds...Undecided...luckily we got this refunded after complaining about the t*** on the phone. My sister and me were both moved from that contract, and onto the 2GB every month one. Until about Saturday, everything was fine, until I got a random notification at 01:29 that morning telling me I had no data left............WTF?!?!?!?!

Anyway, my mam, after some time of pressing 1, then 2, then 1, then 3, then 4, then 2, then 1, then 3, then 2, then 1, then 2, managed to talk to some guy from India to try and get us on a new contract, and he then passed us onto a Turkish guy who informed my mam about a 10GB plan for £20.00 - great in comparison to 2GB for £13.99, and promised to renew the 2GB until 15 March when the contract would be renewed and onto the 10GB one.

Well, just got another f***ing notification telling me I'd used up all my data again!! How?!?!?! All I use my phone for is Instagram, Tapatalk and listen to music, and I've somehow f***ed up again in as many as two or three days.

F***ing useless, unbelievably misleading d***heads who can't get a single thing right...

No doubt we'll get yet another bill in the post for like £500+ this b****y time!

Scared to use my goddamn iPhone now in case I destroy the contract yet again!!

Angry Angry Angry
Tom   02 Mar 2015, 5:08 pm
Do you make sure you are connected to the Wi-Fi?

I was with EE but switched to O2 as the service from EE is appalling.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Adrian   02 Mar 2015, 6:49 pm
Never buy anything over the phone. 'Blagging' is a common practice in call centres.

I used to always order over the phone, as I knew they had flexibility in discounts, and I preferred speaking to someone. I used to always record the call though, so there was a few different companies (Vodafone and Orange being two of them), where I'd sent a recording of the sales call in with the complaint.

I just don't think it's worth the hassle these days. I always sign in shop or online, then I instantly have the paperwork, to know exactly what I'm paying for.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
omnicity4659   02 Mar 2015, 6:56 pm
EE are a shite ISP, 2100 at night, freezing cold at the window because its the only place I can get signal.

EE should be called NN - Nothing Nowhere.

Strange aircraft sound ongoing, can anyone hear it.
Pages (90)    183 84 8590