Menu

North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat What's annoying you today? V2

What's annoying you today? V2

What's annoying you today? V2

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (135) Previous 1127 128 129135 Next
Tom

04 Mar 2015, 10:03 pm #2,541
(04 Mar 2015, 10:02 pm)Davie I couldn't agree more, I thought he had a fantastic game before that too

Yeah, both goalkeepers did.
Tom
04 Mar 2015, 10:03 pm #2,541

(04 Mar 2015, 10:02 pm)Davie I couldn't agree more, I thought he had a fantastic game before that too

Yeah, both goalkeepers did.

Davie

Banned

04 Mar 2015, 10:21 pm #2,542
(04 Mar 2015, 10:03 pm)Tom Yeah, both goalkeepers did.

It ended up being a case of Manchester United doing what they do best, scoring late goals to win games
Davie
04 Mar 2015, 10:21 pm #2,542

(04 Mar 2015, 10:03 pm)Tom Yeah, both goalkeepers did.

It ended up being a case of Manchester United doing what they do best, scoring late goals to win games

Simmy

04 Mar 2015, 11:56 pm #2,543
I arrived in Bristol today. One of the first things that I noticed transport-wise was that First Group's buses simply have 'Centre' on the desty instead of 'City Centre' which is the norm for services terminating in the City Centre. Probably going a bit OCD with this one but it has been getting on my nerves not seeing 'City' in front of 'Centre'.
Edited 04 Mar 2015, 11:58 pm by Simmy.
Simmy
04 Mar 2015, 11:56 pm #2,543

I arrived in Bristol today. One of the first things that I noticed transport-wise was that First Group's buses simply have 'Centre' on the desty instead of 'City Centre' which is the norm for services terminating in the City Centre. Probably going a bit OCD with this one but it has been getting on my nerves not seeing 'City' in front of 'Centre'.

05 Mar 2015, 1:02 am #2,544
I've been to Bristol once, and I can safely say I'm not a big fan of the place. Traffic jams everywhere oh and full of Streetshites.
Edited 05 Mar 2015, 1:02 am by Rapidsnap.

Please feel free to visit my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photogenic/
Who needs heroes anyway? Villians have more fun.
Rapidsnap
05 Mar 2015, 1:02 am #2,544

I've been to Bristol once, and I can safely say I'm not a big fan of the place. Traffic jams everywhere oh and full of Streetshites.

Please feel free to visit my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photogenic/
Who needs heroes anyway? Villians have more fun.

Michael

05 Mar 2015, 6:52 am #2,545
Really bad neck, wouldn't mind but at placement today!

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
05 Mar 2015, 6:52 am #2,545

Really bad neck, wouldn't mind but at placement today!

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Jimmi

05 Mar 2015, 11:09 am #2,546
(04 Mar 2015, 11:56 pm)Simmy I arrived in Bristol today. One of the first things that I noticed transport-wise was that First Group's buses simply have 'Centre' on the desty instead of 'City Centre' which is the norm for services terminating in the City Centre. Probably going a bit OCD with this one but it has been getting on my nerves not seeing 'City' in front of 'Centre'.

Don't think I'd like seeing buses with just 'Centre' on, if it just had either 'City Centre' or 'Bristol Centre' I'd be happier. I remember Arriva Darlington depot buses had 'Darlington Centre' as a display ages ago and I didn't mind that.
Jimmi
05 Mar 2015, 11:09 am #2,546

(04 Mar 2015, 11:56 pm)Simmy I arrived in Bristol today. One of the first things that I noticed transport-wise was that First Group's buses simply have 'Centre' on the desty instead of 'City Centre' which is the norm for services terminating in the City Centre. Probably going a bit OCD with this one but it has been getting on my nerves not seeing 'City' in front of 'Centre'.

Don't think I'd like seeing buses with just 'Centre' on, if it just had either 'City Centre' or 'Bristol Centre' I'd be happier. I remember Arriva Darlington depot buses had 'Darlington Centre' as a display ages ago and I didn't mind that.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

05 Mar 2015, 1:50 pm #2,547
Am I the only one who finds the news tedious at the moment, while Politicians should ve accountable to people, I find annoying that all a Journo seems to do if argue with them, shout at them and not let them get a word in edgways
MrFozz
05 Mar 2015, 1:50 pm #2,547

Am I the only one who finds the news tedious at the moment, while Politicians should ve accountable to people, I find annoying that all a Journo seems to do if argue with them, shout at them and not let them get a word in edgways

Jimmi

05 Mar 2015, 2:08 pm #2,548
Besides having a cold.

****ing Inch High Private Eye driving on the grass again, today he practically drove right up to the window on the grass outside my house, he has already practically turned half of the street into a muddy swamp outside his house which I unfortunately have to walk past most days and I am sick to ****ing death of having to clean my shoes all the time because I either have to walk through the mud or take a lengthy detour or I'm becoming tempted to take a third way which is walk straight over the car like in the Verve's Bittersweet Symphony video.

Also the woman who lives there comes across as a right bitch she stares at me everytime I walk past.

Also I am not looking forward to the summer as every year we end being deafened by **** music until ridiculous o' clock, you'd think we had the Pyramid stage of Glastonbury outside our window but what we actually have is a massive speakers, bouncy castles and incredibly loud drunken tossers out the window.
Edited 05 Mar 2015, 2:13 pm by Jimmi.
Jimmi
05 Mar 2015, 2:08 pm #2,548

Besides having a cold.

****ing Inch High Private Eye driving on the grass again, today he practically drove right up to the window on the grass outside my house, he has already practically turned half of the street into a muddy swamp outside his house which I unfortunately have to walk past most days and I am sick to ****ing death of having to clean my shoes all the time because I either have to walk through the mud or take a lengthy detour or I'm becoming tempted to take a third way which is walk straight over the car like in the Verve's Bittersweet Symphony video.

Also the woman who lives there comes across as a right bitch she stares at me everytime I walk past.

Also I am not looking forward to the summer as every year we end being deafened by **** music until ridiculous o' clock, you'd think we had the Pyramid stage of Glastonbury outside our window but what we actually have is a massive speakers, bouncy castles and incredibly loud drunken tossers out the window.

05 Mar 2015, 2:31 pm #2,549
(05 Mar 2015, 2:08 pm)Victor Meldrew Wrote: Besides having a cold.

I don't believe it!

You live in a street just like that world famous one in Fencehouses...

... Avenue Vivian! Tongue
omnicity4659
05 Mar 2015, 2:31 pm #2,549

(05 Mar 2015, 2:08 pm)Victor Meldrew Wrote: Besides having a cold.

I don't believe it!

You live in a street just like that world famous one in Fencehouses...

... Avenue Vivian! Tongue

LeeCalder

05 Mar 2015, 2:33 pm #2,550
I've been sat in my houseblock at school all day doing coursework by myself! Fun

Also.. Everyone saying it was Krul's fault is doing my head in (no offense, just my opinion) What is he meant to do when he gets a backpass and has 3 Man Utd players closing him down!
LeeCalder
05 Mar 2015, 2:33 pm #2,550

I've been sat in my houseblock at school all day doing coursework by myself! Fun

Also.. Everyone saying it was Krul's fault is doing my head in (no offense, just my opinion) What is he meant to do when he gets a backpass and has 3 Man Utd players closing him down!

MurdnunoC

05 Mar 2015, 5:08 pm #2,551
Another irrelevant reference to Fencehouses without any real context attached.

Can we please stop this?

Arrggghh.
MurdnunoC
05 Mar 2015, 5:08 pm #2,551

Another irrelevant reference to Fencehouses without any real context attached.

Can we please stop this?

Arrggghh.

05 Mar 2015, 5:16 pm #2,552
(05 Mar 2015, 5:08 pm)MurdnunoC Another irrelevant reference to Fencehouses without any real context attached.

Can we please stop this?

Arrggghh.

Where?  Undecided
omnicity4659
05 Mar 2015, 5:16 pm #2,552

(05 Mar 2015, 5:08 pm)MurdnunoC Another irrelevant reference to Fencehouses without any real context attached.

Can we please stop this?

Arrggghh.

Where?  Undecided

05 Mar 2015, 5:17 pm #2,553
(05 Mar 2015, 5:16 pm)Tommy_1581 Where?  Undecided

A couple of posts above? 
R852 PRG
05 Mar 2015, 5:17 pm #2,553

(05 Mar 2015, 5:16 pm)Tommy_1581 Where?  Undecided

A couple of posts above? 

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

05 Mar 2015, 5:20 pm #2,554

Can we please stop this?

Arrggghh.
Must admit while it does slightly amuse, talking about Fenchouses all the time does get a bit tedious Big Grin

I am very easily amused Big Grin
MrFozz
05 Mar 2015, 5:20 pm #2,554

Can we please stop this?

Arrggghh.
Must admit while it does slightly amuse, talking about Fenchouses all the time does get a bit tedious Big Grin

S813 FVK

05 Mar 2015, 5:21 pm #2,555
(05 Mar 2015, 5:17 pm)MarcTheA4 A couple of posts above? 

Coincidentally made by Tommy so i havent got a clue why he is asking where the post is (http://northeastbuses.co.uk/forum/showth...p?tid=1096&pid=90571#pid90571)
S813 FVK
05 Mar 2015, 5:21 pm #2,555

(05 Mar 2015, 5:17 pm)MarcTheA4 A couple of posts above? 

Coincidentally made by Tommy so i havent got a clue why he is asking where the post is (http://northeastbuses.co.uk/forum/showth...p?tid=1096&pid=90571#pid90571)

05 Mar 2015, 5:28 pm #2,556
(05 Mar 2015, 5:21 pm)Robert Coincidentally made by Tommy so i havent got a clue why he is asking where the post is (http://northeastbuses.co.uk/forum/showth...p?tid=1096&pid=90571#pid90571)

Ah that one.  Rolleyes

It's only a joke, divint kna why people take it seriously.  :s
omnicity4659
05 Mar 2015, 5:28 pm #2,556

(05 Mar 2015, 5:21 pm)Robert Coincidentally made by Tommy so i havent got a clue why he is asking where the post is (http://northeastbuses.co.uk/forum/showth...p?tid=1096&pid=90571#pid90571)

Ah that one.  Rolleyes

It's only a joke, divint kna why people take it seriously.  :s

05 Mar 2015, 5:28 pm #2,557
(05 Mar 2015, 2:33 pm)leestransportphotos I've been sat in my houseblock at school all day doing coursework by myself! Fun

I'm no football god (as we learnt a while back...  Big Grin), but practically all my friends are and they tell me little bits and pieces. One said the Newcastle keeper (I'm assuming that's Krul?) played outstandingly considering he was being locked down on like a rabbit against a bunch of foxes.
R852 PRG
05 Mar 2015, 5:28 pm #2,557

(05 Mar 2015, 2:33 pm)leestransportphotos I've been sat in my houseblock at school all day doing coursework by myself! Fun

I'm no football god (as we learnt a while back...  Big Grin), but practically all my friends are and they tell me little bits and pieces. One said the Newcastle keeper (I'm assuming that's Krul?) played outstandingly considering he was being locked down on like a rabbit against a bunch of foxes.

Tom

05 Mar 2015, 5:29 pm #2,558
(05 Mar 2015, 5:28 pm)MarcTheA4 I'm no football god (as we learnt a while back...  Big Grin), but practically all my friends are and they tell me little bits and pieces. One said the Newcastle keeper (I'm assuming that's Krul?) played outstandingly considering he was being locked down on like a rabbit against a bunch of foxes.

Krul played well until he decided to pass the ball to Young, who then scored...
Tom
05 Mar 2015, 5:29 pm #2,558

(05 Mar 2015, 5:28 pm)MarcTheA4 I'm no football god (as we learnt a while back...  Big Grin), but practically all my friends are and they tell me little bits and pieces. One said the Newcastle keeper (I'm assuming that's Krul?) played outstandingly considering he was being locked down on like a rabbit against a bunch of foxes.

Krul played well until he decided to pass the ball to Young, who then scored...

MurdnunoC

05 Mar 2015, 5:30 pm #2,559
(05 Mar 2015, 5:20 pm)MrFozz Must admit while it does slightly amuse, talking about Fenchouses all the time does get a bit tedious Big Grin

The reason why Fencehouses was mentioned so much in this forum was because, arguably, it had a poor bus service after a certain time of night. Jokes were initially made on this basis/issue and I don't mind when it is mentioned within its original contextual setting. 

...then things started to spiral out of control. Now it used by others as an attempt to 'fit in' with the forum as people think it 'forum craic' which it really isn't.

In my opinion, it's beyond a joke now. It's plain annoying.
MurdnunoC
05 Mar 2015, 5:30 pm #2,559

(05 Mar 2015, 5:20 pm)MrFozz Must admit while it does slightly amuse, talking about Fenchouses all the time does get a bit tedious Big Grin

The reason why Fencehouses was mentioned so much in this forum was because, arguably, it had a poor bus service after a certain time of night. Jokes were initially made on this basis/issue and I don't mind when it is mentioned within its original contextual setting. 

...then things started to spiral out of control. Now it used by others as an attempt to 'fit in' with the forum as people think it 'forum craic' which it really isn't.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

05 Mar 2015, 5:33 pm #2,560
(05 Mar 2015, 5:30 pm)MurdnunoC The reason why Fencehouses was mentioned so much in this forum was because, arguably, it had a poor bus service after a certain time of night. Jokes were initially made on this basis/issue and I don't mind when it is mentioned within its original contextual setting. 

I agree mate, must admit I take it beyond a joke sometimes, but there will always be a place for Fencehouses in society when used in the right context Big Grin
MrFozz
05 Mar 2015, 5:33 pm #2,560

(05 Mar 2015, 5:30 pm)MurdnunoC The reason why Fencehouses was mentioned so much in this forum was because, arguably, it had a poor bus service after a certain time of night. Jokes were initially made on this basis/issue and I don't mind when it is mentioned within its original contextual setting. 

I agree mate, must admit I take it beyond a joke sometimes, but there will always be a place for Fencehouses in society when used in the right context Big Grin

Pages (135) Previous 1127 128 129135 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average