North East Buses
Whats made you happy today? - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: Whats made you happy today? (/showthread.php?tid=930)

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Dan - 28 Oct 2015

(27 Oct 2015, 11:01 pm)LeeCalder Today, I had a superb day in Nottingham and Derby with Gary Hunter and Sam Tillson.

Trent Barton really are the really good bus company!

They are (thousands) of miles ahead of any North East operator.

You wouldn't be saying that if you lived down there and used their buses more regularly.

Every bus company has their flaws.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - LeeCalder - 28 Oct 2015

(28 Oct 2015, 4:59 am)Dan You wouldn't be saying that if you lived down there and used their buses more regularly.

Every bus company has their flaws.

I would, because I did.

For a long while I lived down in Tutbury with my Auntie and Uncle, and used the Villager services an awful lot, as well as the odd services in and around Derby.

And this might pee you off slightly, but Go North East, Arriva and Stagecoach are just a shadow of Trent Barton.

Oh and they actually manage to get their allocations spot on!

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Kuyoyo - 28 Oct 2015

(03 Oct 2015, 9:30 pm)Kuyoyo Well, was worth missing the Rugby (thank god!) and having frozen fingers - possibly the only photo of a Sapphire 6 E400 on the X12 (only 9 days before the working becomes a normal MAX Gemini)
(03 Oct 2015, 9:53 pm)BusLoverMum I'm loving the photo of a picture on your camera screen Wink
(04 Oct 2015, 12:21 pm)Kuyoyo Only way I can put photos off my camera at present - hopefully it won't be too much longer until I can get my laptop sorted (or in terms - find out if I've lost 6 weeks worth of unedited photos or whether I can recover them)

Remember this?

Well, having my laptop back (but not the photos from before sadly), means I can show off the photo properly now Wink

.jpg
ANE-7520.JPG
Size 598.9 KB / Downloads 21

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Diamond One - 29 Oct 2015

(26 Oct 2015, 2:04 pm)MrFozz Was that before or after you saw me...if it was before ya coulda give me one ya greedy sod
It was after
(26 Oct 2015, 8:11 pm)GMitchelhill Having a decent Birthday today, better than the one last year.

Got a few photos of the 22 route around Rosehill and the eastern parts of Wallsend.

Went to visit me Nana in the care home.

Went for a family meal.

And top it off, went to pick up the coppers off my football bet, but it in a gaming machine and won £50.
Happy birthday hope you had a good day I loved my nana she was the best

RE: Whats made you happy today? - NK53 TKT - 29 Oct 2015

Just got a new cat Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin  Big Grin
Named Cosmo
Will show him to Caspar (my other cat) tomorrow

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Davie - 29 Oct 2015

Me and a friend had a great conversation with a train driver

RE: Whats made you happy today? - BusLoverMum - 29 Oct 2015

(28 Oct 2015, 11:58 pm)Kuyoyo Remember this?

Well, having my laptop back (but not the photos from before sadly), means I can show off the photo properly now Wink

Hah!

The silver text on the sides of the Sapphire buses does seem to come into its own at night.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - NK53 TKT - 30 Oct 2015

(29 Oct 2015, 8:36 pm)NK53 TKT Just got a new cat Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin  Big Grin
Named Cosmo
Will show him to Caspar (my other cat) tomorrow

.jpg
image.jpg
Size 253.89 KB / Downloads 12

RE: Whats made you happy today? - citaro5284 - 31 Oct 2015

looks cute

RE: Whats made you happy today? - NK53 TKT - 31 Oct 2015

Seven weeks old, 9 centimetres long, sleeps for a living, don't know what my other cat will think as he is 1.25 years old

RE: Whats made you happy today? - NK53 TKT - 31 Oct 2015

May I add:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN
(for those of us who are interested, not that I am

Whats made you happy today? - Jimmi - 03 Nov 2015

7456 is my X12 back to Durham!

RE: Whats made you happy today? - NK53 TKT - 03 Nov 2015

Just uploaded many images on Flickr and videos on YouTube!

RE: Whats made you happy today? - NK53 TKT - 03 Nov 2015

(03 Nov 2015, 7:17 pm)Jimmi 7456 is my X12 back to Durham!

Never much liked them
Good seats though

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Rapidsnap - 04 Nov 2015

Going out for a meal with the boyfriend on Wednesday night after work. Didn't think I would see him until Sunday.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - MrFozz - 04 Nov 2015

(04 Nov 2015, 2:21 am)GMitchelhill Going out for a meal with the boyfriend on Wednesday night after work. Didn't think I would see him until Sunday.
Sounds good mate, you and him sound really happy, I am really happy for ya...

If I could find some happiness now [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Rapidsnap - 04 Nov 2015

Have you not tried to get some Hamlet Cigars lol

(04 Nov 2015, 10:40 am)GMitchelhill Have you not tried to get some Hamlet Cigars lol

I like big fat Cubans [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Diamond One - 04 Nov 2015

Hadn't won a raffle since school and guess what I won the raffle today so my loosing streak of not winning raffles is now at an end thanks to the draw

(04 Nov 2015, 3:19 pm)Diamond One Hadn't won a raffle since school and guess what I won the raffle today so my loosing streak of not winning raffles is now at an end thanks to the draw
What did ya win Bazzarooski??? [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]