Menu

Pages (136)    1101 102 103136   
Jimmi   24 Oct 2015, 7:37 pm
Well I totally screwed up on my outing today, so I will try and note some of the positives from today's outing.

I managed to snap ANE 4658 plus some Dales & District Solos I wanted photos of and I also managed to get a few National Holidays 15 reg Mercedes coaches in Darlington this morning.

Also finally got to sample the Dales & District MCV Evolution and also got to ride services 55 Northallerton - Richmond then the 29 Richmond - Darlington so I've now sampled a fair few of their services now.
Rapidsnap   25 Oct 2015, 10:51 pm
Not bothered about the Football result because I've had the most awesome super day in York with my Boyfriend.

Also managed to get a photo of the Streetwreck with Yorkshire Coastliner

Please feel free to visit my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photogenic/
Who needs heroes anyway? Villians have more fun.
Jimmi   25 Oct 2015, 11:17 pm
(25 Oct 2015, 10:51 pm)GMitchelhill wrote Not bothered about the Football result because I've had the most awesome super day in York with my Boyfriend.

Also managed to get a photo of the Streetwreck with Yorkshire Coastliner

No doubt that flaming thing will continue to evade me and my camera during its time there. Wished it would be on a Whitby journey yesterday but we all know what happened when I tried to catch up with it yesterday, don't think I can bare going to Thirsk again!
Rapidsnap   25 Oct 2015, 11:28 pm
Apparently it was near ruined when it was sent to Whitby. I only got it down to pure luck. Me and my fella was in the Punchbowl pub, and just as I finished my meal, I saw it coming up the road in the distance.

Please feel free to visit my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photogenic/
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Kuyoyo   25 Oct 2015, 11:33 pm
Like Gary, I too have been down to York this afternoon with good mates as the first of two occasions to celebrate one of the lad's 21st. Shame the day ended on a slight sour note....
Rapidsnap   26 Oct 2015, 12:52 am
Fortunatley my day in York with my fella was less eventful, we went to the NRM, then we wandered around the City Walls before having a quick pub lunch, finished the walk around the wall, then walked along the river, then through the city to the Minister. Then walked back to the riverside before catching bus back to the Park and Ride. We then called in at the Sidings pub for a quick soft drink.

Diamond One   26 Oct 2015, 1:02 pm
Got a free lunch 4 sausage rolls mmm lovely and free water tastes good and it was free
MrFozz   26 Oct 2015, 2:04 pm
(26 Oct 2015, 1:02 pm)Diamond One wrote Got a free lunch 4 sausage rolls mmm lovely and free water tastes good and it was free
Was that before or after you saw me...if it was before ya coulda give me one ya greedy sod [emoji14]
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Rapidsnap   26 Oct 2015, 8:11 pm
Having a decent Birthday today, better than the one last year.

Got a few photos of the 22 route around Rosehill and the eastern parts of Wallsend.

Went to visit me Nana in the care home.

Went for a family meal.

And top it off, went to pick up the coppers off my football bet, but it in a gaming machine and won £50.

LeeCalder   27 Oct 2015, 11:01 pm
Today, I had a superb day in Nottingham and Derby with Gary Hunter and Sam Tillson.

Trent Barton really are the really good bus company!

They are (thousands) of miles ahead of any North East operator.
Dan   28 Oct 2015, 4:59 am
(27 Oct 2015, 11:01 pm)LeeCalder wrote Today, I had a superb day in Nottingham and Derby with Gary Hunter and Sam Tillson.

Trent Barton really are the really good bus company!

They are (thousands) of miles ahead of any North East operator.

You wouldn't be saying that if you lived down there and used their buses more regularly.

Every bus company has their flaws.
LeeCalder   28 Oct 2015, 7:42 am
(28 Oct 2015, 4:59 am)Dan wrote You wouldn't be saying that if you lived down there and used their buses more regularly.

Every bus company has their flaws.

I would, because I did.

For a long while I lived down in Tutbury with my Auntie and Uncle, and used the Villager services an awful lot, as well as the odd services in and around Derby.

And this might pee you off slightly, but Go North East, Arriva and Stagecoach are just a shadow of Trent Barton.

Oh and they actually manage to get their allocations spot on!
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Kuyoyo   28 Oct 2015, 11:58 pm
(03 Oct 2015, 9:30 pm)Kuyoyo wrote Well, was worth missing the Rugby (thank god!) and having frozen fingers - possibly the only photo of a Sapphire 6 E400 on the X12 (only 9 days before the working becomes a normal MAX Gemini)
(03 Oct 2015, 9:53 pm)BusLoverMum wrote I'm loving the photo of a picture on your camera screen Wink
(04 Oct 2015, 12:21 pm)Kuyoyo wrote Only way I can put photos off my camera at present - hopefully it won't be too much longer until I can get my laptop sorted (or in terms - find out if I've lost 6 weeks worth of unedited photos or whether I can recover them)

Remember this?

Well, having my laptop back (but not the photos from before sadly), means I can show off the photo properly now Wink

.jpg
ANE-7520.JPG (Size 598.9 KB Downloads 21)
Diamond One   29 Oct 2015, 1:07 am
(26 Oct 2015, 2:04 pm)MrFozz wrote Was that before or after you saw me...if it was before ya coulda give me one ya greedy sod [emoji14]
It was after
(26 Oct 2015, 8:11 pm)GMitchelhill wrote Having a decent Birthday today, better than the one last year.

Got a few photos of the 22 route around Rosehill and the eastern parts of Wallsend.

Went to visit me Nana in the care home.

Went for a family meal.

And top it off, went to pick up the coppers off my football bet, but it in a gaming machine and won £50.
Happy birthday hope you had a good day I loved my nana she was the best
NK53 TKT   29 Oct 2015, 8:36 pm
Just got a new cat Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin  Big Grin
Named Cosmo
Will show him to Caspar (my other cat) tomorrow
Davie   29 Oct 2015, 9:16 pm
Me and a friend had a great conversation with a train driver
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
BusLoverMum   29 Oct 2015, 11:26 pm
(28 Oct 2015, 11:58 pm)Kuyoyo wrote Remember this?

Well, having my laptop back (but not the photos from before sadly), means I can show off the photo properly now Wink

Hah!

The silver text on the sides of the Sapphire buses does seem to come into its own at night.
NK53 TKT   30 Oct 2015, 9:52 am
(29 Oct 2015, 8:36 pm)NK53 TKT wrote Just got a new cat Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin  Big Grin
Named Cosmo
Will show him to Caspar (my other cat) tomorrow

.jpg
image.jpg (Size 253.89 KB Downloads 12)
citaro5284   31 Oct 2015, 7:30 am
looks cute
NK53 TKT   31 Oct 2015, 8:48 am
Seven weeks old, 9 centimetres long, sleeps for a living, don't know what my other cat will think as he is 1.25 years old
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
NK53 TKT   31 Oct 2015, 8:50 am
May I add:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN
(for those of us who are interested, not that I am
Jimmi   03 Nov 2015, 7:17 pm
7456 is my X12 back to Durham! [emoji2]
NK53 TKT   03 Nov 2015, 8:32 pm
Just uploaded many images on Flickr and videos on YouTube!
NK53 TKT   03 Nov 2015, 9:58 pm
(03 Nov 2015, 7:17 pm)Jimmi wrote 7456 is my X12 back to Durham! [emoji2]

Never much liked them
Good seats though
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Rapidsnap   04 Nov 2015, 2:21 am
Going out for a meal with the boyfriend on Wednesday night after work. Didn't think I would see him until Sunday.

MrFozz   04 Nov 2015, 10:28 am
(04 Nov 2015, 2:21 am)GMitchelhill wrote Going out for a meal with the boyfriend on Wednesday night after work. Didn't think I would see him until Sunday.
Sounds good mate, you and him sound really happy, I am really happy for ya...

If I could find some happiness now [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]
Rapidsnap   04 Nov 2015, 10:40 am
Have you not tried to get some Hamlet Cigars lol

MrFozz   04 Nov 2015, 11:20 am
(04 Nov 2015, 10:40 am)GMitchelhill wrote Have you not tried to get some Hamlet Cigars lol

I like big fat Cubans [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Diamond One   04 Nov 2015, 3:19 pm
Hadn't won a raffle since school and guess what I won the raffle today so my loosing streak of not winning raffles is now at an end thanks to the draw
MrFozz   04 Nov 2015, 3:21 pm
(04 Nov 2015, 3:19 pm)Diamond One wrote Hadn't won a raffle since school and guess what I won the raffle today so my loosing streak of not winning raffles is now at an end thanks to the draw
What did ya win Bazzarooski??? [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]
Pages (136)    1101 102 103136