North East Buses
Trespassing - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Off-topic bus chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Thread: Trespassing (/showthread.php?tid=1086)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Trespassing - Michael - 15 Mar 2014

(15 Mar 2014, 7:14 pm)Dan That wouldn't be the same person who I blocked on Facebook the other day as I needed a peaceful week without any arguments or 'heated debates' due to some issues aside from the hobby?

Ah, must be. Shame you still can't get away from posts being made about you even when you do block a few enthusiasts, as people still end up showing you the screenshots! At least I'm now aware of my nickname amongst enthusiasts - 'tis a shame none of them have been able to confront me about any issues they have with me? Instead, they choose to do it behind my back. Be right back, I'm going to go back to looking like I've been 'shit out of 1D arse' and upload some of my 'wank' photographs.

See attached for the latest one. Amazing how people somehow manage to get involved, even if they weren't blocked or even if I've never had an issue with them!

To relate this to Adam's post, is it any wonder I come out with this 'claptrap' when there are enthusiasts such as the one Adam photographed, putting themselves at risk?

I deleted him ages ago.. couldn't be arsed with him, this is the reason i don't go out taking pictures and that because everyone is soooo jealous of each other its ridiculous

Re: RE: Trespassing - MrFozz - 15 Mar 2014

(15 Mar 2014, 6:33 pm)NEBCD Malarkey That's correct, Not sure on 4922 though - I was hoping he was going come over and introduce himself so I could give him a mouthful of abuse, but he didn't unfortunately.

Do we know who that is anyway? The worst thing is though, if anything happened to him i.e. he is used as a bowling pin by a bus, then he would probably try to file a compo claim against Nexus and the Bus Company.

Nexus really need to crack down on this before someone is hurt or god forbid, killed.

RE: Trespassing - Dan - 15 Mar 2014

(15 Mar 2014, 7:23 pm)Michael I deleted him ages ago.. couldn't be arsed with him, this is the reason i don't go out taking pictures and that because everyone is soooo jealous of each other its ridiculous

I've not had an issue with him recently, but know I have had issues about him making comments in the past. I've frequently seen Graeme mocking Bazza, and if I had seen a post whereby he was doing just that over the past few days, I would have flipped. It's the prime reason why I needed to block him on Facebook when taking a break from the bus scene (arguably the thing which causes me the most stress, if I'm honest!) for a few days to clear my mind. Blocked a few other people because I know they don't appreciate being told that what they've posted is untrue, and they would have most likely started an argument of sorts if I had corrected them on the public domain.

(15 Mar 2014, 7:24 pm)fozzovmurton Do we know who that is anyway? The worst thing is though, if anything happened to him i.e. he is used as a bowling pin by a bus, then he would probably try to file a compo claim against Nexus and the Bus Company.

Nexus really need to crack down on this before someone is hurt or god forbid, killed.

We don't know for sure, but R838 PRG seems to think it was Graeme Palmer (you may be unfamiliar with him if you're not on all of the Facebook groups for bus enthusiasts).
I actually thought R838 PRG was Graeme Palmer and the post he made above was to see what the reaction would be from us.
This is further backed up by a status which Graeme has just made, which has since been passed on to me:

Graeme Palmer
22 minutes ago

Some simpletons really do need to flush themselves down a bog instead of turning a hobby into an hysterical soap opera of complete rearrangements of reality.

RE: Trespassing - Michael - 15 Mar 2014

Graeme Palmer
22 minutes ago

Some simpletons really do need to flush themselves down a bog instead of turning a hobby into an hysterical soap opera of complete rearrangements of reality.

Which he was doing?

RE: Trespassing - citaro5284 - 15 Mar 2014

(15 Mar 2014, 7:36 pm)Michael Which he was doing?

Hit the nail on the head with that one Michael that is for sure.

RE: Trespassing - Adrian - 15 Mar 2014

(15 Mar 2014, 6:41 pm)R838PRG Ah The famous Graeme Palmer. The person who thinks he's always right and forces his views on people. Lives in his own world where rules and other peoples views are always wrong and he will never give up arguing. He's had many an argument with Nexus after being thrown out before and then he goes home with nothing better to do than write complaint letters to anyone who has "not complied" with him that day. Perhaps the nexus staff couldn't be bothered with an ear chewing.

In your screen print Adam curious to what's in your other good sites bookmarks lol

I don't know the guy, but it's pratts like that who spoil it for everyone. It's no wonder Nexus don't want photography in their bus stations when people go on like that.

RE: Trespassing - Malarkey - 15 Mar 2014

(15 Mar 2014, 7:14 pm)Dan That wouldn't be the same person who I blocked on Facebook the other day as I needed a peaceful week without any arguments or 'heated debates' due to some issues aside from the hobby?

Ah, must be. Shame you still can't get away from posts being made about you even when you do block a few enthusiasts, as people still end up showing you the screenshots! At least I'm now aware of my nickname amongst enthusiasts - 'tis a shame none of them have been able to confront me about any issues they have with me? Instead, they choose to do it behind my back. Be right back, I'm going to go back to looking like I've been 'shit out of 1D arse' and upload some of my 'wank' photographs.

See attached for the latest one. Amazing how people somehow manage to get involved, even if they weren't blocked or even if I've never had an issue with them!

To relate this to Adam's post, is it any wonder I come out with this 'claptrap' when there are enthusiasts such as the one Adam photographed, putting themselves at risk?

Just been reading through the Facebook Posts, and this Graeme Palmer sounds like a right "C***" to me like, The fact he said your photos were Over Saturated is an absolute Joke, Unlike him who goes as far as Haymarket/Gateshead to take "Piss Poor Quality Photos" that no one even views on Flickr is rather Funny, Compared to you Daniel, where you go that extra mile and go to random Places across the Region and further afield to take Photos in some wonderful picturesque locations, don't let dickheads like him get you down, move on and enjoy the Hobby you love so much and dedicate quite a lot of time and effort to on a Daily Basis.

(15 Mar 2014, 7:44 pm)NEBCD Malarkey Just been reading through the Facebook Posts, and this Graeme Palmer sounds like a right "C***" to me like, The fact he said your photos were Over Saturated is an absolute Joke, Unlike him who goes as far as Haymarket/Gateshead to take "Piss Poor Quality Photos" that no one even views on Flickr is rather Funny, Compared to you Daniel, where you go that extra mile and go to random Places across the Region and further afield to take Photos in some wonderful picturesque locations, don't let dickheads like him get you down, move on and enjoy the Hobby you love so much and dedicate quite a lot of time and effort to on a Daily Basis.

Cheers Adam - quite a few people have said the same to me over the past few days and have been really supportive. Definitely what I've needed this week, especially with family dramas. Wasn't far off packing in the hobby for good, and I guess I probably would have if I didn't block people on Facebook to reduce the risk of any potential arguments.

After a week of ups and downs (with the downs being rather scary and upsetting indeed), I can confirm that I'm an uncle to a lad called Joshua though! Smile

(15 Mar 2014, 7:44 pm)NEBCD Malarkey Just been reading through the Facebook Posts, and this Graeme Palmer sounds like a right "C***" to me like, The fact he said your photos were Over Saturated is an absolute Joke, Unlike him who goes as far as Haymarket/Gateshead to take "Piss Poor Quality Photos" that no one even views on Flickr is rather Funny, Compared to you Daniel, where you go that extra mile and go to random Places across the Region and further afield to take Photos in some wonderful picturesque locations, don't let dickheads like him get you down, move on and enjoy the Hobby you love so much and dedicate quite a lot of time and effort to on a Daily Basis.

Hear, hear!

(15 Mar 2014, 7:50 pm)Dan Cheers Adam - quite a few people have said the same to me over the past few days and have been really supportive. Definitely what I've needed this week, especially with family dramas. Wasn't far off packing in the hobby for good, and I guess I probably would have if I didn't block people on Facebook to reduce the risk of any potential arguments.

After a week of ups and downs (with the downs being rather scary and upsetting indeed), I can confirm that I'm an uncle to a lad called Joshua though! Smile

Congrats man! cracking news. Smile

Re: RE: Trespassing - MrFozz - 15 Mar 2014

(15 Mar 2014, 7:50 pm)Dan Cheers Adam - quite a few people have said the same to me over the past few days and have been really supportive. Definitely what I've needed this week, especially with family dramas. Wasn't far off packing in the hobby for good, and I guess I probably would have if I didn't block people on Facebook to reduce the risk of any potential arguments.

I hope you don't ever pack in this lovely little hobby of ours, I don't know what has been hapenning lately but don't let any little two-bob wankstain put you off...

I don't know Graham Palmer, I may have him on Facebook, but I haven't conversed with him...he sounds like he is the end of the bell

RE: Trespassing - R838PRG - 15 Mar 2014

(15 Mar 2014, 7:31 pm)Dan I've not had an issue with him recently, but know I have had issues about him making comments in the past. I've frequently seen Graeme mocking Bazza, and if I had seen a post whereby he was doing just that over the past few days, I would have flipped. It's the prime reason why I needed to block him on Facebook when taking a break from the bus scene (arguably the thing which causes me the most stress, if I'm honest!) for a few days to clear my mind. Blocked a few other people because I know they don't appreciate being told that what they've posted is untrue, and they would have most likely started an argument of sorts if I had corrected them on the public domain.

We don't know for sure, but R838 PRG seems to think it was Graeme Palmer (you may be unfamiliar with him if you're not on all of the Facebook groups for bus enthusiasts).
I actually thought R838 PRG was Graeme Palmer and the post he made above was to see what the reaction would be from us.
This is further backed up by a status which Graeme has just made, which has since been passed on to me:

Graeme Palmer
22 minutes ago

I am not Graeme Palmer that I assure you.

RE: Trespassing - citaro5284 - 15 Mar 2014

(15 Mar 2014, 8:57 pm)R838PRG I am not Graeme Palmer that I assure you.

Bet you are pleased about that Big Grin

RE: Trespassing - R838PRG - 15 Mar 2014

(15 Mar 2014, 9:08 pm)citaro5284 Bet you are pleased about that Big Grin

I'm not always right and not as argumentative.

(15 Mar 2014, 8:57 pm)R838PRG I am not Graeme Palmer that I assure you.

Someone PM'd me to say that he wasn't yet a member of the forum, but that may well change tonight at some point.

Please don't be too offended by my assumptions, I didn't have the logic to gather someone on the forum may have passed the messages onto him (leading to the status update he made)...! Tongue

(15 Mar 2014, 9:38 pm)Liam Who upset Graeme? Whoever it was, please take a bow.

I shall do the Honours right now

RE: Trespassing - Diamond One - 15 Mar 2014

(15 Mar 2014, 5:32 pm)NEBCD Malarkey Was at Gateshead earlier, in my usual spot across the road from the 58/X66 Stand on the Corner, and the Nexus Station Manager came over and told me off, and said I needed permission to stand there, I replied with the following, basically stating I was on a Public Footpath which is on the Perimeter of the Bus Station, in which he walked away as he said he couldn't be bothered to argue with me.

Not even 30 Seconds later the Below happens, and the Nexus bloke said nothing, this is despite said person almost getting hit by a Orbit Versa and a Coaster Omnicity which swung round the back of a Saltwell Park Streetlite as it entered Gateshead Interchange.

I personally think this is disgusting behaviour, not only by this Enthusiast, but by Nexus also, What if this was Bazza, there would be uproar, as I have said months now. Obviously Nexus are clamping down on certain individuals as and when they see fit, Note I will be sending a Letter to Nexus regarding this. Images Attached Below.

that person was in fact Graeme Palmer in this photo he is intimidating along with Andrew Rasmussen he is an arse and a bully who i cannot stand he won't be laughing in a few months time i seem to get along with Nexus now since my mams friend and neighbour spoke to me yet when i take photos i try my hardest to avoid Nexus but i stay on the path at all times i know i have done wrong in the past cant we all get along i respect all photos of buses only times i go to Metrocentre is if New buses are coming for X66 and even so am then en route off property taking photos outside the depot of X66 where the new X66 stop or as the buses pull out
i have blocked all the bus spotters who have been bullying me including Kenco if am at Gateshead which is rarely now only go there to shop or return from metrocentre if i want a photo of the bus i make sure am off property and head to the next possible good location eg next stop lets just say 20 were to get new buses i would probs head to Durham or Houghton-le-Spring 35s South Shields ideal spot and luckly a subway is behind me McDonalds is next to me more than 2 options 50/50A either my mates front garden or Chester-le-Street also my mates best place 88/88A my own front garden but as i looked earlier some people tend to bully the week i cannot stand bullies they pick on the weak just to make themselves look stronger when they are not now i have been bullied myself in my 2nd year of South Tyneside college and the staff did nothing at one point i missed 5 days of college as a result it happened on a Thursday did not return til Tuesday that included the weekend infact so scared i had to defend myself a lot more that how i take offence and defend myself from bullies who call me by my real name even the college didn't let me have the day off because i wanted to see my sister off i was like Family comes 1st i was raging luckily it was my last day ever at the college if i see them bullies even at Jarrow i never talk to them so anyone wanna know my story feel free to say it i will tell you the hell i have had and with some bus spotters and some bus drivers who have been bullies most drivers i am close too give me respect some bus spotters spread rumours about me when some but not all are true but not all bus spotters some are canny and you can have a laugh with but i do not take my hobbie for granted all the time if i see the bad bus spotters i ignore them or i tell them straight but people like kenco tells lies to lots of people when he stole money i was the most shocked person i had only been a bus spotter for a year and never thought he would do it so sorry for everything that i have done hope you guys are good

(15 Mar 2014, 9:48 pm)Bazza Houston that person was in fact Graeme Palmer in this photo he is intimidating along with Andrew Rasmussen he is an arse and a bully who i cannot stand he won't be laughing in a few months time i seem to get along with Nexus now since my mams friend and neighbour spoke to me yet when i take photos i try my hardest to avoid Nexus but i stay on the path at all times i know i have done wrong in the past cant we all get along i respect all photos of buses only times i go to Metrocentre is if New buses are coming for X66 and even so am then en route off property taking photos outside the depot of X66 where the new X66 stop or as the buses pull out
i have blocked all the bus spotters who have been bullying me including Kenco if am at Gateshead which is rarely now only go there to shop or return from metrocentre if i want a photo of the bus i make sure am off property and head to the next possible good location eg next stop lets just say 20 were to get new buses i would probs head to Durham or Houghton-le-Spring 35s South Shields ideal spot and luckly a subway is behind me McDonalds is next to me more than 2 options 50/50A either my mates front garden or Chester-le-Street also my mates best place 88/88A my own front garden but as i looked earlier some people tend to bully the week i cannot stand bullies they pick on the weak just to make themselves look stronger when they are not now i have been bullied myself in my 2nd year of South Tyneside college and the staff did nothing at one point i missed 5 days of college as a result it happened on a Thursday did not return til Tuesday that included the weekend infact so scared i had to defend myself a lot more that how i take offence and defend myself from bullies who call me by my real name even the college didn't let me have the day off because i wanted to see my sister off i was like Family comes 1st i was raging luckily it was my last day ever at the college if i see them bullies even at Jarrow i never talk to them so anyone wanna know my story feel free to say it i will tell you the hell i have had and with some bus spotters and some bus drivers who have been bullies most drivers i am close too give me respect some bus spotters spread rumours about me when some but not all are true but not all bus spotters some are canny and you can have a laugh with but i do not take my hobbie for granted all the time if i see the bad bus spotters i ignore them or i tell them straight but people like kenco tells lies to lots of people when he stole money i was the most shocked person i had only been a bus spotter for a year and never thought he would do it so sorry for everything that i have done hope you guys are good

I am glad to hear you have learnt from your mistakes Bazza, and it takes a lot of courage to admit you were in the wrong, just keep your head down and stay clear of trouble with Nexus and other Enthusiasts and you'll be fine.

(15 Mar 2014, 9:48 pm)Bazza Houston that person was in fact Graeme Palmer in this photo he is intimidating along with Andrew Rasmussen he is an arse and a bully who i cannot stand he won't be laughing in a few months time i seem to get along with Nexus now since my mams friend and neighbour spoke to me yet when i take photos i try my hardest to avoid Nexus but i stay on the path at all times i know i have done wrong in the past cant we all get along i respect all photos of buses only times i go to Metrocentre is if New buses are coming for X66 and even so am then en route off property taking photos outside the depot of X66 where the new X66 stop or as the buses pull out

Bullies are the lowest of the low. Perhaps 'scum' is a better word?

RE: Trespassing - Diamond One - 15 Mar 2014

(15 Mar 2014, 10:00 pm)NEBCD Malarkey I am glad to hear you have learnt from your mistakes Bazza, and it takes a lot of courage to admit you were in the wrong, just keep your head down and stay clear of trouble with Nexus and other Enthusiasts and you'll be fine.

i do that half the time now anyways i have a joke with a few of them Julie, Jamie, William, Paul, Mick and Dean plus a few others the only one i do not get along with is David he can be rude e.g. other day when i was talking to a mate at Park Lane David came over and attempted to talk to me when i was talking to a mate who i known around the same time as my good old pal anth yet when i talk to my mate paul he never bothers me plus on that day i was heading back home but made sure my good old mate was on the bus he was on X35 while i was enroute to 9 to catch my 27 as i was in a rush to get back for Corrie on ITV1 to see the antics of Peter Barlow cheating again if i see any enthusiasts i do not like i try to avoid them for as long as possible one time when i was at Haymarket near that big issue guy the guy thought i was taking photos inside the bus station when i was about to have food but then i said to him this "Do Not Worry when my target comes in i will head to the safest area as possible" he replied "Ok as long as were both happy" but me and him get along anyways last time i saw him he was helping out in Park Lane i was passing by on the coach heading to London to see my beloved football club play in the capital one cup final Manchester City Vs Sunderland which took place the next day at Wembley

RE: Trespassing - Dr Martin - 16 Mar 2014

I see that 'full stops' are not on the agenda for this post either.