Menu

North East Buses The Canteen Off-topic bus chat Trespassing

Trespassing

Trespassing

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (19) Previous 17 8 919 Next
Andreos1

07 Feb 2014, 8:06 pm #141
(07 Feb 2014, 7:47 pm)Tom You dont take photos do you?

(07 Feb 2014, 7:52 pm)GMitchelhill Are you young and well known (outside of Fencehouses)?

If it means 'the community' (making it sound like a gay hangout) stop with the finger pointing, accusations (possibly false accusations) and the general blaming of everyone who takes photos - yes, I do take photos; yes, I am young; yes, I am well known outside of Fencehouses Smile
Edited 07 Feb 2014, 8:07 pm by Andreos1.

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Andreos1
07 Feb 2014, 8:06 pm #141

(07 Feb 2014, 7:47 pm)Tom You dont take photos do you?

(07 Feb 2014, 7:52 pm)GMitchelhill Are you young and well known (outside of Fencehouses)?

If it means 'the community' (making it sound like a gay hangout) stop with the finger pointing, accusations (possibly false accusations) and the general blaming of everyone who takes photos - yes, I do take photos; yes, I am young; yes, I am well known outside of Fencehouses Smile

Adrian

07 Feb 2014, 10:38 pm #142
(07 Feb 2014, 8:06 pm)andreos1 If it means 'the community' (making it sound like a gay hangout) stop with the finger pointing, accusations (possibly false accusations) and the general blaming of everyone who takes photos - yes, I do take photos; yes, I am young; yes, I am well known outside of Fencehouses Smile

Common sense - thank you. All this bitching and finger pointing is really making people as bad as the alleged offenders. Leave the authorities to deal with them and move on.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
07 Feb 2014, 10:38 pm #142

(07 Feb 2014, 8:06 pm)andreos1 If it means 'the community' (making it sound like a gay hangout) stop with the finger pointing, accusations (possibly false accusations) and the general blaming of everyone who takes photos - yes, I do take photos; yes, I am young; yes, I am well known outside of Fencehouses Smile

Common sense - thank you. All this bitching and finger pointing is really making people as bad as the alleged offenders. Leave the authorities to deal with them and move on.

07 Feb 2014, 10:43 pm #143
I think it's because people are worried about the knock on effect that it may cause as the actions of one person might affected many others who aren't at fault.

Please feel free to visit my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photogenic/
Who needs heroes anyway? Villians have more fun.
Rapidsnap
07 Feb 2014, 10:43 pm #143

I think it's because people are worried about the knock on effect that it may cause as the actions of one person might affected many others who aren't at fault.

Please feel free to visit my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photogenic/

Andreos1

07 Feb 2014, 10:58 pm #144
(07 Feb 2014, 10:43 pm)GMitchelhill I think it's because people are worried about the knock on effect that it may cause as the actions of one person might affected many others who aren't at fault.

The horse bolted a long time ago with that one...

As I said the other day, the behaviour of others may have had some impact in decision making - it wont be the only factor.

Andreos1
07 Feb 2014, 10:58 pm #144

(07 Feb 2014, 10:43 pm)GMitchelhill I think it's because people are worried about the knock on effect that it may cause as the actions of one person might affected many others who aren't at fault.

The horse bolted a long time ago with that one...

As I said the other day, the behaviour of others may have had some impact in decision making - it wont be the only factor.

gtom

Banned

08 Feb 2014, 12:43 am #145
The basic facts (however one looks at it) ---

I am Mr Intu. I own the Metrocentre. Some devilishly handsome folk are taking photos of broken down bendy buses in my shiny new bus station with its Subway, vending machines and pan pipe music.

I don't like this photo taking. It's my property, my land. Get out. I don't have to give you a reason. I can ask you to leave my property at any point. You might have looked at me funny in House of Fraser. I don't care. You are gone.

Now my good friend PC Plodder might say he won't arrest you and that is quite fine but it remains a civil matter and I as the landowner don't want you on my land so off you go. I order you to leave, but you won't go. PC Plodder comes back, he'll be forced to advise you to leave or you'll be arrested.

I'm not breaching any human rights you hold, that quite frankly is bollocks. I am not discriminating against you. You are taking unauthorised photos on my premises and at times you are putting yourself at risk....think of my insurance man!!

Oh hang on there's an idea...I'll charge you for an authorised permit. £40 a year and you can take as many photos of broken down bendy buses accompanied by pan pipe music and access to shiny vending machines
gtom
08 Feb 2014, 12:43 am #145

The basic facts (however one looks at it) ---

I am Mr Intu. I own the Metrocentre. Some devilishly handsome folk are taking photos of broken down bendy buses in my shiny new bus station with its Subway, vending machines and pan pipe music.

I don't like this photo taking. It's my property, my land. Get out. I don't have to give you a reason. I can ask you to leave my property at any point. You might have looked at me funny in House of Fraser. I don't care. You are gone.

Now my good friend PC Plodder might say he won't arrest you and that is quite fine but it remains a civil matter and I as the landowner don't want you on my land so off you go. I order you to leave, but you won't go. PC Plodder comes back, he'll be forced to advise you to leave or you'll be arrested.

I'm not breaching any human rights you hold, that quite frankly is bollocks. I am not discriminating against you. You are taking unauthorised photos on my premises and at times you are putting yourself at risk....think of my insurance man!!

Oh hang on there's an idea...I'll charge you for an authorised permit. £40 a year and you can take as many photos of broken down bendy buses accompanied by pan pipe music and access to shiny vending machines

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

08 Feb 2014, 5:48 am #146
(08 Feb 2014, 12:43 am)gtom The basic facts (however one looks at it) ---

We need a like button...Big Grin
MrFozz
08 Feb 2014, 5:48 am #146

(08 Feb 2014, 12:43 am)gtom The basic facts (however one looks at it) ---

We need a like button...Big Grin

Malarkey

24 Feb 2014, 6:26 pm #147
Just having a quick look on Flickr to see if anyone uploaded any photos today locally as I always do, And I spotted that GNE's Favourite Go2Guy for Promotional Photographs has been doing quite a bit Trespassing at Gateshead Interchange Today, For example in middle of the Road next the 58 Stand and on Layover Opposite along with Central Island opposite the X66 Stand. But really hacks me off is that nothing will be said about this Enthusiast as he is well known and respected in the Local Area, Yet if the shoe was on the other foot and this was Bazza, Then he'd be getting no end of Grief on here and in Public, and also getting letters from Nexus etc, Total disgrace in my opinion. This Enthusiast had no need to go into the Middle of the Road/Centre Island, He of quite easily achieved those shots by standing on the Corner of the 58/X66 stand and Zooming in, And then Editing the Photo if needs be, if he has that Facility on his Camera.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nebp2
Malarkey
24 Feb 2014, 6:26 pm #147

Just having a quick look on Flickr to see if anyone uploaded any photos today locally as I always do, And I spotted that GNE's Favourite Go2Guy for Promotional Photographs has been doing quite a bit Trespassing at Gateshead Interchange Today, For example in middle of the Road next the 58 Stand and on Layover Opposite along with Central Island opposite the X66 Stand. But really hacks me off is that nothing will be said about this Enthusiast as he is well known and respected in the Local Area, Yet if the shoe was on the other foot and this was Bazza, Then he'd be getting no end of Grief on here and in Public, and also getting letters from Nexus etc, Total disgrace in my opinion. This Enthusiast had no need to go into the Middle of the Road/Centre Island, He of quite easily achieved those shots by standing on the Corner of the 58/X66 stand and Zooming in, And then Editing the Photo if needs be, if he has that Facility on his Camera.

Adrian

24 Feb 2014, 7:18 pm #148
(24 Feb 2014, 6:26 pm)NEBCD Malarkey Just having a quick look on Flickr to see if anyone uploaded any photos today locally as I always do, And I spotted that GNE's Favourite Go2Guy for Promotional Photographs has been doing quite a bit Trespassing at Gateshead Interchange Today, For example in middle of the Road next the 58 Stand and on Layover Opposite along with Central Island opposite the X66 Stand. But really hacks me off is that nothing will be said about this Enthusiast as he is well known and respected in the Local Area, Yet if the shoe was on the other foot and this was Bazza, Then he'd be getting no end of Grief on here and in Public, and also getting letters from Nexus etc, Total disgrace in my opinion. This Enthusiast had no need to go into the Middle of the Road/Centre Island, He of quite easily achieved those shots by standing on the Corner of the 58/X66 stand and Zooming in, And then Editing the Photo if needs be, if he has that Facility on his Camera.

As things stand it's trespass. I don't know him personally, but others have said he's quite (rightly) vocal about trespass, and idiots running on the road and such. If that's the case then he should really know better himself. It may also be the case he has written permission from Nexus? I doubt it but who knows. Agree with the point you make on the comparison with Bazza though Adam.

I hope things with Nexus will change soon enough, but I'll post some news when I have some.

Adrian
24 Feb 2014, 7:18 pm #148

(24 Feb 2014, 6:26 pm)NEBCD Malarkey Just having a quick look on Flickr to see if anyone uploaded any photos today locally as I always do, And I spotted that GNE's Favourite Go2Guy for Promotional Photographs has been doing quite a bit Trespassing at Gateshead Interchange Today, For example in middle of the Road next the 58 Stand and on Layover Opposite along with Central Island opposite the X66 Stand. But really hacks me off is that nothing will be said about this Enthusiast as he is well known and respected in the Local Area, Yet if the shoe was on the other foot and this was Bazza, Then he'd be getting no end of Grief on here and in Public, and also getting letters from Nexus etc, Total disgrace in my opinion. This Enthusiast had no need to go into the Middle of the Road/Centre Island, He of quite easily achieved those shots by standing on the Corner of the 58/X66 stand and Zooming in, And then Editing the Photo if needs be, if he has that Facility on his Camera.

As things stand it's trespass. I don't know him personally, but others have said he's quite (rightly) vocal about trespass, and idiots running on the road and such. If that's the case then he should really know better himself. It may also be the case he has written permission from Nexus? I doubt it but who knows. Agree with the point you make on the comparison with Bazza though Adam.

I hope things with Nexus will change soon enough, but I'll post some news when I have some.

Malarkey

24 Feb 2014, 9:54 pm #149
(24 Feb 2014, 7:18 pm)aureolin As things stand it's trespass. I don't know him personally, but others have said he's quite (rightly) vocal about trespass, and idiots running on the road and such. If that's the case then he should really know better himself. It may also be the case he has written permission from Nexus? I doubt it but who knows. Agree with the point you make on the comparison with Bazza though Adam.

With regards to Bazza I think I make a very valid point, and other Enthusiasts should seriously take note of this, It's the First and Certainly won't be the Last Time I make this comparison. I generally don't understand how this guy can be so vocal about trespassing, yet go out of his way to get photos in areas of the Bus Station which simply off limits to the Public, and then also endangering not only himself, but those who are Driving Buses in/out of the Bus Station, Just from looking at his Photos again he has also done it at the MetroCentre also, Makes you wonder if it was who got pulled over a few weeks back for taking Photos.
Malarkey
24 Feb 2014, 9:54 pm #149

(24 Feb 2014, 7:18 pm)aureolin As things stand it's trespass. I don't know him personally, but others have said he's quite (rightly) vocal about trespass, and idiots running on the road and such. If that's the case then he should really know better himself. It may also be the case he has written permission from Nexus? I doubt it but who knows. Agree with the point you make on the comparison with Bazza though Adam.

With regards to Bazza I think I make a very valid point, and other Enthusiasts should seriously take note of this, It's the First and Certainly won't be the Last Time I make this comparison. I generally don't understand how this guy can be so vocal about trespassing, yet go out of his way to get photos in areas of the Bus Station which simply off limits to the Public, and then also endangering not only himself, but those who are Driving Buses in/out of the Bus Station, Just from looking at his Photos again he has also done it at the MetroCentre also, Makes you wonder if it was who got pulled over a few weeks back for taking Photos.

24 Feb 2014, 11:05 pm #150
Just to point out NERBP is ran by a number of people. So it might not even have been Steven taking the photos. Although part of NERBP admin team on facebook and creating the banner for it, I'm not however part of the NERBP Flickr uploader team rather keeping my GJM Photogenic site seperate.

Rapidsnap
24 Feb 2014, 11:05 pm #150

Just to point out NERBP is ran by a number of people. So it might not even have been Steven taking the photos. Although part of NERBP admin team on facebook and creating the banner for it, I'm not however part of the NERBP Flickr uploader team rather keeping my GJM Photogenic site seperate.

Dan

Site Administrator

25 Feb 2014, 6:59 am #151
Generally speaking, you can tell the difference in photographer. Whole different stance on photogtaphy.

I know Keith (?) - previously discussed on the forum for trespassing at Saltmeadows - likes to take a good ol' lopsided shot to send to Steven. Usually takes Steven a few weeks to upload Keith's shots though (they presumably only meet every once in a while with a memory card swap). Look out for the upcoming lopsided Stockton ones...
Dan
25 Feb 2014, 6:59 am #151

Generally speaking, you can tell the difference in photographer. Whole different stance on photogtaphy.

I know Keith (?) - previously discussed on the forum for trespassing at Saltmeadows - likes to take a good ol' lopsided shot to send to Steven. Usually takes Steven a few weeks to upload Keith's shots though (they presumably only meet every once in a while with a memory card swap). Look out for the upcoming lopsided Stockton ones...

Malarkey

15 Mar 2014, 5:32 pm #152
Was at Gateshead earlier, in my usual spot across the road from the 58/X66 Stand on the Corner, and the Nexus Station Manager came over and told me off, and said I needed permission to stand there, I replied with the following, basically stating I was on a Public Footpath which is on the Perimeter of the Bus Station, in which he walked away as he said he couldn't be bothered to argue with me.

Not even 30 Seconds later the Below happens, and the Nexus bloke said nothing, this is despite said person almost getting hit by a Orbit Versa and a Coaster Omnicity which swung round the back of a Saltwell Park Streetlite as it entered Gateshead Interchange.

I personally think this is disgusting behaviour, not only by this Enthusiast, but by Nexus also, What if this was Bazza, there would be uproar, as I have said months now. Obviously Nexus are clamping down on certain individuals as and when they see fit, Note I will be sending a Letter to Nexus regarding this. Images Attached Below.

[attachment=5316]

[attachment=5317]
Malarkey
15 Mar 2014, 5:32 pm #152

Was at Gateshead earlier, in my usual spot across the road from the 58/X66 Stand on the Corner, and the Nexus Station Manager came over and told me off, and said I needed permission to stand there, I replied with the following, basically stating I was on a Public Footpath which is on the Perimeter of the Bus Station, in which he walked away as he said he couldn't be bothered to argue with me.

Not even 30 Seconds later the Below happens, and the Nexus bloke said nothing, this is despite said person almost getting hit by a Orbit Versa and a Coaster Omnicity which swung round the back of a Saltwell Park Streetlite as it entered Gateshead Interchange.

I personally think this is disgusting behaviour, not only by this Enthusiast, but by Nexus also, What if this was Bazza, there would be uproar, as I have said months now. Obviously Nexus are clamping down on certain individuals as and when they see fit, Note I will be sending a Letter to Nexus regarding this. Images Attached Below.

[attachment=5316]

[attachment=5317]

park5354

15 Mar 2014, 5:59 pm #153
saw that muppet nearly getting taken out.

That will be 4910 soccerbus parked up and 4922 changing drivers behind the Bendi.
park5354
15 Mar 2014, 5:59 pm #153

saw that muppet nearly getting taken out.

That will be 4910 soccerbus parked up and 4922 changing drivers behind the Bendi.

Malarkey

15 Mar 2014, 6:33 pm #154
(15 Mar 2014, 5:59 pm)park5354 saw that muppet nearly getting taken out.

That's correct, Not sure on 4922 though - I was hoping he was going come over and introduce himself so I could give him a mouthful of abuse, but he didn't unfortunately.
Malarkey
15 Mar 2014, 6:33 pm #154

(15 Mar 2014, 5:59 pm)park5354 saw that muppet nearly getting taken out.

That's correct, Not sure on 4922 though - I was hoping he was going come over and introduce himself so I could give him a mouthful of abuse, but he didn't unfortunately.

park5354

15 Mar 2014, 6:37 pm #155
(15 Mar 2014, 6:33 pm)NEBCD Malarkey That's correct, Not sure on 4922 though - I was hoping he was going come over and introduce himself so I could give him a mouthful of abuse, but he didn't unfortunately.

4922 it was, as I was driving it.
park5354
15 Mar 2014, 6:37 pm #155

(15 Mar 2014, 6:33 pm)NEBCD Malarkey That's correct, Not sure on 4922 though - I was hoping he was going come over and introduce himself so I could give him a mouthful of abuse, but he didn't unfortunately.

4922 it was, as I was driving it.

R838PRG

15 Mar 2014, 6:41 pm #156

Ah The famous Graeme Palmer. The person who thinks he's always right and forces his views on people. Lives in his own world where rules and other peoples views are always wrong and he will never give up arguing. He's had many an argument with Nexus after being thrown out before and then he goes home with nothing better to do than write complaint letters to anyone who has "not complied" with him that day. Perhaps the nexus staff couldn't be bothered with an ear chewing.
Edited 15 Mar 2014, 9:03 pm by R838PRG.
R838PRG
15 Mar 2014, 6:41 pm #156

Ah The famous Graeme Palmer. The person who thinks he's always right and forces his views on people. Lives in his own world where rules and other peoples views are always wrong and he will never give up arguing. He's had many an argument with Nexus after being thrown out before and then he goes home with nothing better to do than write complaint letters to anyone who has "not complied" with him that day. Perhaps the nexus staff couldn't be bothered with an ear chewing.

Malarkey

15 Mar 2014, 6:42 pm #157
(15 Mar 2014, 6:37 pm)park5354 4922 it was, as I was driving it.

I see, Don't think I took a photo of 4922 Today, but you would of seen me standing on the corner as you left Gateshead Interchange
Malarkey
15 Mar 2014, 6:42 pm #157

(15 Mar 2014, 6:37 pm)park5354 4922 it was, as I was driving it.

I see, Don't think I took a photo of 4922 Today, but you would of seen me standing on the corner as you left Gateshead Interchange

citaro5284

15 Mar 2014, 7:01 pm #158
(15 Mar 2014, 6:41 pm)R838PRG Ah The famous Graeme Palmer. The person who thinks he's always right and forces his views on people. Lives in his own world where rules and other peoples views are always wrong and he will never give up arguing. He's had many an argument with Nexus after being thrown out before and then he goes home with nothing better to do than write complaint letters to anyone who has "not complied" with him that day. Perhaps the nexus staff couldn't be bothered with an ear chewing.

Say no more.....the most obnoxious person I have came across, you sum him up well!!
citaro5284
15 Mar 2014, 7:01 pm #158

(15 Mar 2014, 6:41 pm)R838PRG Ah The famous Graeme Palmer. The person who thinks he's always right and forces his views on people. Lives in his own world where rules and other peoples views are always wrong and he will never give up arguing. He's had many an argument with Nexus after being thrown out before and then he goes home with nothing better to do than write complaint letters to anyone who has "not complied" with him that day. Perhaps the nexus staff couldn't be bothered with an ear chewing.

Say no more.....the most obnoxious person I have came across, you sum him up well!!

Half Pint

15 Mar 2014, 7:04 pm #159
Another pleb in the middle of the road...
Half Pint
15 Mar 2014, 7:04 pm #159

Another pleb in the middle of the road...

Dan

Site Administrator

15 Mar 2014, 7:14 pm #160
(15 Mar 2014, 7:01 pm)citaro5284 Say no more.....the most obnoxious person I have came across, you sum him up well!!

That wouldn't be the same person who I blocked on Facebook the other day as I needed a peaceful week without any arguments or 'heated debates' due to some issues aside from the hobby?

Ah, must be. Shame you still can't get away from posts being made about you even when you do block a few enthusiasts, as people still end up showing you the screenshots! At least I'm now aware of my nickname amongst enthusiasts - 'tis a shame none of them have been able to confront me about any issues they have with me? Instead, they choose to do it behind my back. Be right back, I'm going to go back to looking like I've been 'shit out of 1D arse' and upload some of my 'wank' photographs.

See attached for the latest one. Amazing how people somehow manage to get involved, even if they weren't blocked or even if I've never had an issue with them!
.png
GraemePalmer.png
Size 250.81 KB / Downloads 70

To relate this to Adam's post, is it any wonder I come out with this 'claptrap' when there are enthusiasts such as the one Adam photographed, putting themselves at risk?
Dan
15 Mar 2014, 7:14 pm #160

(15 Mar 2014, 7:01 pm)citaro5284 Say no more.....the most obnoxious person I have came across, you sum him up well!!

That wouldn't be the same person who I blocked on Facebook the other day as I needed a peaceful week without any arguments or 'heated debates' due to some issues aside from the hobby?

Ah, must be. Shame you still can't get away from posts being made about you even when you do block a few enthusiasts, as people still end up showing you the screenshots! At least I'm now aware of my nickname amongst enthusiasts - 'tis a shame none of them have been able to confront me about any issues they have with me? Instead, they choose to do it behind my back. Be right back, I'm going to go back to looking like I've been 'shit out of 1D arse' and upload some of my 'wank' photographs.

See attached for the latest one. Amazing how people somehow manage to get involved, even if they weren't blocked or even if I've never had an issue with them!
.png
GraemePalmer.png
Size 250.81 KB / Downloads 70

To relate this to Adam's post, is it any wonder I come out with this 'claptrap' when there are enthusiasts such as the one Adam photographed, putting themselves at risk?

Pages (19) Previous 17 8 919 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average