Menu

North East Buses The Canteen Off-topic bus chat Future Upcoming Service Revisions Which Haven't Been Plaaned Or Happened Yet.

Future Upcoming Service Revisions Which Haven't Been Plaaned Or Happened Yet.

Future Upcoming Service Revisions Which Haven't Been Plaaned Or Happened Yet.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

MurdnunoC

20 Dec 2021, 10:01 pm #1
Since we're being silly.

Here's the official thread for all future upcoming service changes that may or may not happen in the next 300 years or so.
MurdnunoC
20 Dec 2021, 10:01 pm #1

Since we're being silly.

Here's the official thread for all future upcoming service changes that may or may not happen in the next 300 years or so.

Keeiajs

20 Dec 2021, 10:09 pm #2
(20 Dec 2021, 10:01 pm)MurdnunoC Since we're being silly.

Hahahahahahahah/ssss 

I created that thread for all upcoming services changes instead of having loads of different threads, as it seemed to have work in the SC area.
Keeiajs
20 Dec 2021, 10:09 pm #2

(20 Dec 2021, 10:01 pm)MurdnunoC Since we're being silly.

Hahahahahahahah/ssss 

I created that thread for all upcoming services changes instead of having loads of different threads, as it seemed to have work in the SC area.

peter

21 Dec 2021, 12:39 am #3
(20 Dec 2021, 10:09 pm)Keeiajs Hahahahahahahah/ssss 

The forum used to operate that way before the mods changed it so that threads such as 'upcoming service changes' didn't become ridiculously long. It's still used for stagecoach because there's much less discussion regarding their changes. So there is a reason for these things. And tbf, at the moment these changes are just speculation. Perhaps might be worth renaming your thread to January service changes?
peter
21 Dec 2021, 12:39 am #3

(20 Dec 2021, 10:09 pm)Keeiajs Hahahahahahahah/ssss 

The forum used to operate that way before the mods changed it so that threads such as 'upcoming service changes' didn't become ridiculously long. It's still used for stagecoach because there's much less discussion regarding their changes. So there is a reason for these things. And tbf, at the moment these changes are just speculation. Perhaps might be worth renaming your thread to January service changes?

Keeiajs

21 Dec 2021, 1:16 am #4
(21 Dec 2021, 12:39 am)peter The forum used to operate that way before the mods changed it so that threads such as 'upcoming service changes' didn't become ridiculously long. It's still used for stagecoach because there's much less discussion regarding their changes. So there is a reason for these things. And tbf, at the moment these changes are just speculation. Perhaps might be worth renaming your thread to January service changes?
What I was thinking of doing is like 

Upcoming Services Changes - January then Feb/March or whenever the. next one is.
Keeiajs
21 Dec 2021, 1:16 am #4

(21 Dec 2021, 12:39 am)peter The forum used to operate that way before the mods changed it so that threads such as 'upcoming service changes' didn't become ridiculously long. It's still used for stagecoach because there's much less discussion regarding their changes. So there is a reason for these things. And tbf, at the moment these changes are just speculation. Perhaps might be worth renaming your thread to January service changes?
What I was thinking of doing is like 

Upcoming Services Changes - January then Feb/March or whenever the. next one is.

col87

28 Jan 2022, 3:25 pm #5
Go North East will make changes then after a month or two decide to make more before axing a few services altogether despite branding them just confusing everyone. Of course the branded buses where either breaking down or ending up on completely different routes.
col87
28 Jan 2022, 3:25 pm #5

Go North East will make changes then after a month or two decide to make more before axing a few services altogether despite branding them just confusing everyone. Of course the branded buses where either breaking down or ending up on completely different routes.

busmanT

29 Jan 2022, 4:13 pm #6
(21 Dec 2021, 1:16 am)Keeiajs What I was thinking of doing is like 

There are "fixed change dates" agreed between the operators and local authorities - I think the next one is at the end of March, so we might see more changes then
busmanT
29 Jan 2022, 4:13 pm #6

(21 Dec 2021, 1:16 am)Keeiajs What I was thinking of doing is like 

There are "fixed change dates" agreed between the operators and local authorities - I think the next one is at the end of March, so we might see more changes then

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average