Menu

North East Buses The Bus Scene Elsewhere Bus Events (Elsewhere) Glasgow vintage vehicle event advertised by NEBPT

Glasgow vintage vehicle event advertised by NEBPT

Glasgow vintage vehicle event advertised by NEBPT

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LVK 404L

27 Aug 2015, 9:31 pm #1
Help

This trip to Glasgow VIntage open day is advertised by NEBPT stating run in conjunction with SCarlet Band. The advert says for more details to contact an Andrew Dolan but no details how to contact.
Does anyone on this site know how to contact Andrew. Is he NEBPT or is he Scarlet Band. Or something else.
Grateful for assistance on this one.
LVK 404L
27 Aug 2015, 9:31 pm #1

Help

This trip to Glasgow VIntage open day is advertised by NEBPT stating run in conjunction with SCarlet Band. The advert says for more details to contact an Andrew Dolan but no details how to contact.
Does anyone on this site know how to contact Andrew. Is he NEBPT or is he Scarlet Band. Or something else.

BusLoverMum

27 Aug 2015, 10:33 pm #2
(27 Aug 2015, 9:31 pm)ifm001 Help

NEBPT
http://www.bizdb.co.uk/company/north-eas...-04961248/

There's stuff on their fakebook page about it, but it needs a login to view and I generally don't FB as me, so don't log in, so view it. They need to get with it and get themselves on twitter.
BusLoverMum
27 Aug 2015, 10:33 pm #2

NEBPT
http://www.bizdb.co.uk/company/north-eas...-04961248/

There's stuff on their fakebook page about it, but it needs a login to view and I generally don't FB as me, so don't log in, so view it. They need to get with it and get themselves on twitter.

Dan

Site Administrator

28 Aug 2015, 4:55 am #3

In the past, I have dropped him a message on Facebook. Sometimes he has picked it up and other times it has taken him a few weeks (as I'm not friends with him it won't pop up as a notification on a PC).
Dan
28 Aug 2015, 4:55 am #3

In the past, I have dropped him a message on Facebook. Sometimes he has picked it up and other times it has taken him a few weeks (as I'm not friends with him it won't pop up as a notification on a PC).

LVK 404L

28 Aug 2015, 9:29 am #4
Thanks People.
I'm not on Facebook so cannot message via that system.
I've emailed Scarlet Band to see if they can take the booking.
If NEBPT are reading this then please provide contact details in future.
LVK 404L
28 Aug 2015, 9:29 am #4

Thanks People.
I'm not on Facebook so cannot message via that system.
I've emailed Scarlet Band to see if they can take the booking.
If NEBPT are reading this then please provide contact details in future.

28 Aug 2015, 11:17 am #5
Just an idea, but you could possibly talk to a NEBPT official at the Seaburn rally and they could help you with contacting him?
R852 PRG
28 Aug 2015, 11:17 am #5

Just an idea, but you could possibly talk to a NEBPT official at the Seaburn rally and they could help you with contacting him?

LVK 404L

28 Aug 2015, 2:09 pm #6
(28 Aug 2015, 11:17 am)R852 PRG Just an idea, but you could possibly talk to a NEBPT official at the Seaburn rally and they could help you with contacting him?

Good idea but I'm working all day bank holiday Monday so wouldn't get to Seaburn.
Mind you all you othersxwho are attending if anyone could ask around for me I would be grateful. Cheers
LVK 404L
28 Aug 2015, 2:09 pm #6

(28 Aug 2015, 11:17 am)R852 PRG Just an idea, but you could possibly talk to a NEBPT official at the Seaburn rally and they could help you with contacting him?

Good idea but I'm working all day bank holiday Monday so wouldn't get to Seaburn.
Mind you all you othersxwho are attending if anyone could ask around for me I would be grateful. Cheers

28 Aug 2015, 2:12 pm #7
(28 Aug 2015, 2:09 pm)ifm001 Good idea but I'm working all day bank holiday Monday so wouldn't get to Seaburn.

Will do if I remember. Smile
R852 PRG
28 Aug 2015, 2:12 pm #7

(28 Aug 2015, 2:09 pm)ifm001 Good idea but I'm working all day bank holiday Monday so wouldn't get to Seaburn.

Will do if I remember. Smile

LVK 404L

28 Aug 2015, 2:17 pm #8
(28 Aug 2015, 2:12 pm)R852 PRG Will do if I remember. Smile

Thanks
LVK 404L
28 Aug 2015, 2:17 pm #8

(28 Aug 2015, 2:12 pm)R852 PRG Will do if I remember. Smile

Thanks

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average