Menu

North East Buses Local Bus Scene Go North East X-Lines X1 vehicle registrations

X-Lines X1 vehicle registrations

X-Lines X1 vehicle registrations

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

L469 YVK

07 May 2020, 8:56 pm #1
Will the batch of 15x E400MMCs be registered in Yorkshire (YX) or be registered in the North East (NK) like the E200MMCs? 

Also, once they roll out the factory, will they be stored by East Yorkshire until collected by GNE or will GNE staff (or delivery contractor) drive down and collect them?

In terms of storage, will they be stored at Saltmeadows or (minus the 1x for the X30) will they be stored at Deptford then transferred across to Washington?
L469 YVK
07 May 2020, 8:56 pm #1

Will the batch of 15x E400MMCs be registered in Yorkshire (YX) or be registered in the North East (NK) like the E200MMCs? 

Also, once they roll out the factory, will they be stored by East Yorkshire until collected by GNE or will GNE staff (or delivery contractor) drive down and collect them?

In terms of storage, will they be stored at Saltmeadows or (minus the 1x for the X30) will they be stored at Deptford then transferred across to Washington?

08 May 2020, 12:13 pm #2
(07 May 2020, 8:56 pm)L469 YVK Will the batch of 15x E400MMCs be registered in Yorkshire (YX) or be registered in the North East (NK) like the E200MMCs? 

I'd imagine they'd be registered in the North East, IIRC, the reason the X30s have Yorkshire plates is because they didn't have time to re-register them but the intention was to have them with the North East plates
streetdeckfan
08 May 2020, 12:13 pm #2

(07 May 2020, 8:56 pm)L469 YVK Will the batch of 15x E400MMCs be registered in Yorkshire (YX) or be registered in the North East (NK) like the E200MMCs? 

I'd imagine they'd be registered in the North East, IIRC, the reason the X30s have Yorkshire plates is because they didn't have time to re-register them but the intention was to have them with the North East plates

Michael

08 May 2020, 12:20 pm #3
Would also think they would go straight from Saltmeadows to Washington after they've been checked and branded, but stopping at SM if they were to be stored, they won't arrive until after May now, probables around end of June/July due to Covid-19.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
08 May 2020, 12:20 pm #3

Would also think they would go straight from Saltmeadows to Washington after they've been checked and branded, but stopping at SM if they were to be stored, they won't arrive until after May now, probables around end of June/July due to Covid-19.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

08 May 2020, 1:55 pm #4
(08 May 2020, 12:20 pm)Michael Would also think they would go straight from Saltmeadows to Washington after they've been checked and branded, but stopping at SM if they were to be stored, they won't arrive until after May now, probables around end of June/July due to Covid-19.

Is the production like at ADL still closed?
I'd imagine it'd be fairly easy for them to keep social distance in the factory, and factories are being urged to stay open if it is safe to do so.
Then again, it might be in the best interests of the operators for the deliveries to be delayed since I believe they don't pay until delivery
streetdeckfan
08 May 2020, 1:55 pm #4

(08 May 2020, 12:20 pm)Michael Would also think they would go straight from Saltmeadows to Washington after they've been checked and branded, but stopping at SM if they were to be stored, they won't arrive until after May now, probables around end of June/July due to Covid-19.

Is the production like at ADL still closed?
I'd imagine it'd be fairly easy for them to keep social distance in the factory, and factories are being urged to stay open if it is safe to do so.
Then again, it might be in the best interests of the operators for the deliveries to be delayed since I believe they don't pay until delivery

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average