Menu

North East Buses Local Bus Scene Go North East Paper Timetables

Paper Timetables

Paper Timetables

• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Pages (7): 1 2 37 Next
Wybus

10 Sep 2020, 6:00 pm #1
Have paper timetables made a come back as yet?

Or is there still none available due to timetables changing often and/or the risk of catching Covid from paper and/or Nexus travel shops being closed and the leaflet racks not being put out?
Wybus
10 Sep 2020, 6:00 pm #1

Have paper timetables made a come back as yet?

Or is there still none available due to timetables changing often and/or the risk of catching Covid from paper and/or Nexus travel shops being closed and the leaflet racks not being put out?

10 Sep 2020, 6:06 pm #2
(10 Sep 2020, 6:00 pm)Wybus Have paper timetables made a come back as yet?

There's a printed timetable book for Consett that they were giving out at the launch event, not sure if it was just a promo for the launch or whether they're putting them out on vehicles though
streetdeckfan
10 Sep 2020, 6:06 pm #2

(10 Sep 2020, 6:00 pm)Wybus Have paper timetables made a come back as yet?

There's a printed timetable book for Consett that they were giving out at the launch event, not sure if it was just a promo for the launch or whether they're putting them out on vehicles though

cbma06

10 Sep 2020, 6:15 pm #3
(10 Sep 2020, 6:06 pm)streetdeckfan There's a printed timetable book for Consett that they were giving out at the launch event, not sure if it was just a promo for the launch or whether they're putting them out on vehicles though

I wonder in the near future if there be any digital PDF’s versions of where you can download the area booklets from the GNE website?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cbma06
10 Sep 2020, 6:15 pm #3

(10 Sep 2020, 6:06 pm)streetdeckfan There's a printed timetable book for Consett that they were giving out at the launch event, not sure if it was just a promo for the launch or whether they're putting them out on vehicles though

I wonder in the near future if there be any digital PDF’s versions of where you can download the area booklets from the GNE website?

10 Sep 2020, 6:33 pm #4
(10 Sep 2020, 6:15 pm)cbma06 I wonder in the near future  if there be any digital PDF’s versions of where you can download the area booklets from the GNE website?

There's no reason why they couldn't
streetdeckfan
10 Sep 2020, 6:33 pm #4

(10 Sep 2020, 6:15 pm)cbma06 I wonder in the near future  if there be any digital PDF’s versions of where you can download the area booklets from the GNE website?

There's no reason why they couldn't

10 Sep 2020, 7:12 pm #5
Coincidentally, the new Consett Network map has just made it onto the GNE website!   Tongue
Not the whole printed book, just the network map though.
https://images-gonortheast.passenger-web...0sep20.pdf 
There are already a few problems with the map - the X30 isn't on the X lines key at the bottom and arrows for the V3 and V4 are a bit confusing.

Edit: Proper timetables have also now appeared under each route
https://passenger-line-assets.s3.eu-west...0cc50b.pdf
Adtrainsam
10 Sep 2020, 7:12 pm #5

Coincidentally, the new Consett Network map has just made it onto the GNE website!   Tongue
There are already a few problems with the map - the X30 isn't on the X lines key at the bottom and arrows for the V3 and V4 are a bit confusing.

Stanleyone

10 Sep 2020, 7:44 pm #6
(10 Sep 2020, 7:12 pm)Adtrainsam Coincidentally, the new Consett Network map has just made it onto the GNE website!   Tongue

Maybe wrong but the X30 doesn't stop locally in Consett, so would there be a reason to include it.
Stanleyone
10 Sep 2020, 7:44 pm #6

(10 Sep 2020, 7:12 pm)Adtrainsam Coincidentally, the new Consett Network map has just made it onto the GNE website!   Tongue

Maybe wrong but the X30 doesn't stop locally in Consett, so would there be a reason to include it.

10 Sep 2020, 8:10 pm #7

Now you mention it, on the internal cove maps on the new E400s, I think there's only a brief mention of the X30, and even then I don't think it actually has the route of the X30, it just implies it follows the same route as the X31.

Does anyone have any internal photos to confirm this thought, I could be completely wrong!
streetdeckfan
10 Sep 2020, 8:10 pm #7

Now you mention it, on the internal cove maps on the new E400s, I think there's only a brief mention of the X30, and even then I don't think it actually has the route of the X30, it just implies it follows the same route as the X31.

Does anyone have any internal photos to confirm this thought, I could be completely wrong!

S813 FVK

10 Sep 2020, 8:24 pm #8
(10 Sep 2020, 8:10 pm)streetdeckfan Now you mention it, on the internal cove maps on the new E400s, I think there's only a brief mention of the X30, and even then I don't think it actually has the route of the X30, it just implies it follows the same route as the X31.

You're wrong. 

Identifies the X31 as going to Consett though. Presumably ahead of any future changes to interworking patterns discussed previously.

[Image: 50307760311_ceb62ff283.jpg]Go North East - XLines Interior by Joshua Ratcliffe, on Flickr
S813 FVK
10 Sep 2020, 8:24 pm #8

(10 Sep 2020, 8:10 pm)streetdeckfan Now you mention it, on the internal cove maps on the new E400s, I think there's only a brief mention of the X30, and even then I don't think it actually has the route of the X30, it just implies it follows the same route as the X31.

You're wrong. 

Identifies the X31 as going to Consett though. Presumably ahead of any future changes to interworking patterns discussed previously.

[Image: 50307760311_ceb62ff283.jpg]Go North East - XLines Interior by Joshua Ratcliffe, on Flickr

10 Sep 2020, 9:31 pm #9
(10 Sep 2020, 8:24 pm)S813 FVK You're wrong. 

Aah, that's right. 
The map showed the X31 going from Newcastle to Whickham, not the X30. It then shows the X30 and X31 going the same route from Sunniside to Stanley, with the X31 then continuing on to Consett.
streetdeckfan
10 Sep 2020, 9:31 pm #9

Aah, that's right. 
The map showed the X31 going from Newcastle to Whickham, not the X30. It then shows the X30 and X31 going the same route from Sunniside to Stanley, with the X31 then continuing on to Consett.

Storx

10 Sep 2020, 10:16 pm #10

This isn't a dig at GNE but the interior branding where the map on is very similar to a another bus company in the North East and many other bus operators in the country. I'm assuming this it's Best Impression stuff who just speal out the exact same stuff over and over again, I can swear I've seen that family before somewhere.

Even the network maps and timetables are near identical to Arriva's (from 2015) and Transdev ones. Like at least change the font as it just looks like everyone is copying off each other.
Storx
10 Sep 2020, 10:16 pm #10

This isn't a dig at GNE but the interior branding where the map on is very similar to a another bus company in the North East and many other bus operators in the country. I'm assuming this it's Best Impression stuff who just speal out the exact same stuff over and over again, I can swear I've seen that family before somewhere.

Even the network maps and timetables are near identical to Arriva's (from 2015) and Transdev ones. Like at least change the font as it just looks like everyone is copying off each other.

Wybus

10 Sep 2020, 10:36 pm #11
(10 Sep 2020, 10:16 pm)Storx This isn't a dig at GNE but the interior branding where the map on is very similar to a another bus company in the North East and many other bus operators in the country. I'm assuming this it's Best Impression stuff who just speal out the exact same stuff over and over again, I can swear I've seen that family before somewhere.

Yes the cove panels, timetable style, slogans on the rear, pictures of typical customers etc is petty much identical to Transdev, Trent Barton, Arriva Max, various other parts of Go Ahead, Reading, parts of First such as Kernow and Eastern Counties.., the list goes on.

“X Lines” is such a generic name it could literally be a network of express buses across Yorkshire and Lancashire operated by Transdev

It’s why I preferred the previous style and brands as although less polished than what Best Impressions do, it was more unique
Wybus
10 Sep 2020, 10:36 pm #11

(10 Sep 2020, 10:16 pm)Storx This isn't a dig at GNE but the interior branding where the map on is very similar to a another bus company in the North East and many other bus operators in the country. I'm assuming this it's Best Impression stuff who just speal out the exact same stuff over and over again, I can swear I've seen that family before somewhere.

Yes the cove panels, timetable style, slogans on the rear, pictures of typical customers etc is petty much identical to Transdev, Trent Barton, Arriva Max, various other parts of Go Ahead, Reading, parts of First such as Kernow and Eastern Counties.., the list goes on.

“X Lines” is such a generic name it could literally be a network of express buses across Yorkshire and Lancashire operated by Transdev

It’s why I preferred the previous style and brands as although less polished than what Best Impressions do, it was more unique

Storx

10 Sep 2020, 10:51 pm #12
(10 Sep 2020, 10:36 pm)Wybus Yes the cove panels, timetable style, slogans on the rear, pictures of typical customers etc is petty much identical to Transdev, Trent Barton, Arriva Max, various other parts of Go Ahead, Reading, parts of First such as Kernow and Eastern Counties.., the list goes on.

Yeah I have to totally agree with everything you've said.

With the X Lines, you could look much closer at home with Ma'x' branding tbh. I know the usual suspects will have replied if I didn't put this saying that Arriva don't hold standards and the buses aren't clean and the WiFi never works or whatever but X Lines is blatently copying Max (coving, timetables and brand name) and features off Sapphire (WiFi, fancy seating (early on), plugs/USB, NSA's) and when they have marketing near identical it really gives off the impression even more. Arriva would have been critised as hell if it was the other way round.

Oh and before anyone think Arriva should get the credit Sapphire blatently copied Stagecoach Gold in a very similar way so yeah...

Not that I'm really complaining as it's a good standard of service - if they keep it up at least anyway and not let it slide like others or start doing branding in house and pretty badly at the same time.
Storx
10 Sep 2020, 10:51 pm #12

(10 Sep 2020, 10:36 pm)Wybus Yes the cove panels, timetable style, slogans on the rear, pictures of typical customers etc is petty much identical to Transdev, Trent Barton, Arriva Max, various other parts of Go Ahead, Reading, parts of First such as Kernow and Eastern Counties.., the list goes on.

Yeah I have to totally agree with everything you've said.

With the X Lines, you could look much closer at home with Ma'x' branding tbh. I know the usual suspects will have replied if I didn't put this saying that Arriva don't hold standards and the buses aren't clean and the WiFi never works or whatever but X Lines is blatently copying Max (coving, timetables and brand name) and features off Sapphire (WiFi, fancy seating (early on), plugs/USB, NSA's) and when they have marketing near identical it really gives off the impression even more. Arriva would have been critised as hell if it was the other way round.

Oh and before anyone think Arriva should get the credit Sapphire blatently copied Stagecoach Gold in a very similar way so yeah...

Not that I'm really complaining as it's a good standard of service - if they keep it up at least anyway and not let it slide like others or start doing branding in house and pretty badly at the same time.

10 Sep 2020, 11:18 pm #13
(10 Sep 2020, 10:51 pm)Storx Yeah I have to totally agree with everything you've said.

I think the thing is I just about trust GNE to keep the standards high, whereas I don't trust Arriva in the slightest. 
If Arriva had managed to keep Sapphire a 'premium' service, I think I probably would have criticised GNE for essentially copying.

I think if Arriva had succeeded, we would have seen something similar from GNE much sooner, but it looks like GNE just stood back and watched what did and didn't work with Arriva's approach, and took the best parts to create X-Lines.

Instead of having three tiers ('standard', Sapphire and MAX), GNE made Sapphire the 'standard' and merged Sapphire and MAX to make X-Lines. 

The upside of doing that is there's not really much difference spec wise between the 'standard' buses and X-Lines, so if an X-Lines bus is off the road, it can be swapped out with little to no affect on the passenger experience.

Whereas with Arriva, if a Sapphire bus is out of service and is replaced by a 'standard' bus, you lose all the creature comforts like USB ports, Next Stop Announcements, Free WiFi.

Obviously the same still happens from time to time with GNE, but far less than I see with Arriva
streetdeckfan
10 Sep 2020, 11:18 pm #13

(10 Sep 2020, 10:51 pm)Storx Yeah I have to totally agree with everything you've said.

I think the thing is I just about trust GNE to keep the standards high, whereas I don't trust Arriva in the slightest. 
If Arriva had managed to keep Sapphire a 'premium' service, I think I probably would have criticised GNE for essentially copying.

I think if Arriva had succeeded, we would have seen something similar from GNE much sooner, but it looks like GNE just stood back and watched what did and didn't work with Arriva's approach, and took the best parts to create X-Lines.

Instead of having three tiers ('standard', Sapphire and MAX), GNE made Sapphire the 'standard' and merged Sapphire and MAX to make X-Lines. 

The upside of doing that is there's not really much difference spec wise between the 'standard' buses and X-Lines, so if an X-Lines bus is off the road, it can be swapped out with little to no affect on the passenger experience.

Whereas with Arriva, if a Sapphire bus is out of service and is replaced by a 'standard' bus, you lose all the creature comforts like USB ports, Next Stop Announcements, Free WiFi.

Obviously the same still happens from time to time with GNE, but far less than I see with Arriva

Storx

10 Sep 2020, 11:58 pm #14
(10 Sep 2020, 11:18 pm)streetdeckfan I think the thing is I just about trust GNE to keep the standards high, whereas I don't trust Arriva in the slightest. 

To be fair here though it depends which Arriva we're talking about here. It's worked really well up here in Arriva Northumbria and the standards haven't really slipped at all, well, at least at Blyth and Ashington anyway and it's worked really. The Redcar / Stockton services seem to be alright from what I've seen aswell in the main tbf to them aswell. Then there's Durham, Jesmond and Darlington and well...

Either way Stagecoach deserve the credit as Sapphire was a carbon copy of Stagecoach Gold at the time, it's a shame we didn't get any routes up here as it genuinely looks a nice service and nice interior from what I've seen much better than X-Lines, Max and Sapphire. I haven't been on them so could be wrong here but from pictures the coach'esque seating they have look very comfortable much better than the Civic seating at least. The new gold livery is bloody disgusting though and for all I want to attack Best Impression's work Stagecoach's new liveries are in a level of their own.

But I'll get this back on topic as it's not really relevant that and it was about how Best Impressions work is near identical for everything they do and it gives the impression that everyone just copies each other with the same bland 'happy' stock images etc.
Storx
10 Sep 2020, 11:58 pm #14

(10 Sep 2020, 11:18 pm)streetdeckfan I think the thing is I just about trust GNE to keep the standards high, whereas I don't trust Arriva in the slightest. 

To be fair here though it depends which Arriva we're talking about here. It's worked really well up here in Arriva Northumbria and the standards haven't really slipped at all, well, at least at Blyth and Ashington anyway and it's worked really. The Redcar / Stockton services seem to be alright from what I've seen aswell in the main tbf to them aswell. Then there's Durham, Jesmond and Darlington and well...

Either way Stagecoach deserve the credit as Sapphire was a carbon copy of Stagecoach Gold at the time, it's a shame we didn't get any routes up here as it genuinely looks a nice service and nice interior from what I've seen much better than X-Lines, Max and Sapphire. I haven't been on them so could be wrong here but from pictures the coach'esque seating they have look very comfortable much better than the Civic seating at least. The new gold livery is bloody disgusting though and for all I want to attack Best Impression's work Stagecoach's new liveries are in a level of their own.

But I'll get this back on topic as it's not really relevant that and it was about how Best Impressions work is near identical for everything they do and it gives the impression that everyone just copies each other with the same bland 'happy' stock images etc.

11 Sep 2020, 12:43 am #15
(10 Sep 2020, 11:58 pm)Storx But I'll get this back on topic as it's not really relevant that and it was about how Best Impressions work is near identical for everything they do and it gives the impression that everyone just copies each other with the same bland 'happy' stock images etc.

Best Impressions is just so overrated in my opinion. GNE using them is just following suit of practically every other operator. Beacon Creative's liveries have been the best, by far, and it was supporting a local design agency with it being based in Gateshead. I would never use Best Impressions for anything whatsoever given their laziness to explore different design approaches.
BeachBoy99
11 Sep 2020, 12:43 am #15

(10 Sep 2020, 11:58 pm)Storx But I'll get this back on topic as it's not really relevant that and it was about how Best Impressions work is near identical for everything they do and it gives the impression that everyone just copies each other with the same bland 'happy' stock images etc.

Best Impressions is just so overrated in my opinion. GNE using them is just following suit of practically every other operator. Beacon Creative's liveries have been the best, by far, and it was supporting a local design agency with it being based in Gateshead. I would never use Best Impressions for anything whatsoever given their laziness to explore different design approaches.

11 Sep 2020, 1:05 pm #16
(11 Sep 2020, 12:43 am)BeachBoy99 Best Impressions is just so overrated in my opinion. GNE using them is just following suit of practically every other operator. Beacon Creative's liveries have been the best, by far, and it was supporting a local design agency with it being based in Gateshead. I would never use Best Impressions for anything whatsoever given their laziness to explore different design approaches.

I think the issue is they've gone from having very unique designs that stand out to having very predictable designs that just blend in.

I honestly dread to think what they're going to do to The Angel once it comes time for them to be rebranded.

I'd probably be willing to bet an all zone day ticket that it'll be something like this!

.jpg
Angel.jpg
Size: 75.35 KB / Downloads: 62
streetdeckfan
11 Sep 2020, 1:05 pm #16

(11 Sep 2020, 12:43 am)BeachBoy99 Best Impressions is just so overrated in my opinion. GNE using them is just following suit of practically every other operator. Beacon Creative's liveries have been the best, by far, and it was supporting a local design agency with it being based in Gateshead. I would never use Best Impressions for anything whatsoever given their laziness to explore different design approaches.

I think the issue is they've gone from having very unique designs that stand out to having very predictable designs that just blend in.

I honestly dread to think what they're going to do to The Angel once it comes time for them to be rebranded.

I'd probably be willing to bet an all zone day ticket that it'll be something like this!

.jpg
Angel.jpg
Size: 75.35 KB / Downloads: 62

mb134

11 Sep 2020, 1:47 pm #17
In general I think Best Impressions do a good job, especially when you take into account that they do the whole package. The livery, interior, marketing material etc is all uniform and professionally done.

The issue comes when you want a bit of individuality, and want something to truly stand out above anything else out there. As far as I've seen, the typeface on timetables and maps is always the same. You can generally tell a mile off if something has been done by Best Impressions, and it's definitely approaching the point where they aren't standing out as much as they would have a few years back. Honestly, I'd wager that ordinary people are more likely to have noticed the new Stagecoach livery (regardless of what people think of it!) than some of the recent Best Impressions efforts.

I'm not sure if this is a Best Impressions thing, or a Streetdeck thing, but the offside route numbers on the destination is something that GNE and Transdev have on routes done by Best Impressions. If it is part of their "design" for that brand, it's the one thing that for me they've got completely wrong rather than just being repetitive with their designs. You can't see the route number when the bus is in a queue of traffic, so by the time you can it may not be safe to stop the bus. It's also against PSVAR best practice - so not exactly making public transport more accessible.
mb134
11 Sep 2020, 1:47 pm #17

In general I think Best Impressions do a good job, especially when you take into account that they do the whole package. The livery, interior, marketing material etc is all uniform and professionally done.

The issue comes when you want a bit of individuality, and want something to truly stand out above anything else out there. As far as I've seen, the typeface on timetables and maps is always the same. You can generally tell a mile off if something has been done by Best Impressions, and it's definitely approaching the point where they aren't standing out as much as they would have a few years back. Honestly, I'd wager that ordinary people are more likely to have noticed the new Stagecoach livery (regardless of what people think of it!) than some of the recent Best Impressions efforts.

I'm not sure if this is a Best Impressions thing, or a Streetdeck thing, but the offside route numbers on the destination is something that GNE and Transdev have on routes done by Best Impressions. If it is part of their "design" for that brand, it's the one thing that for me they've got completely wrong rather than just being repetitive with their designs. You can't see the route number when the bus is in a queue of traffic, so by the time you can it may not be safe to stop the bus. It's also against PSVAR best practice - so not exactly making public transport more accessible.

11 Sep 2020, 2:04 pm #18
(11 Sep 2020, 1:47 pm)mb134 In general I think Best Impressions do a good job, especially when you take into account that they do the whole package. The livery, interior, marketing material etc is all uniform and professionally done.

I'm not saying they don't do a good job. Their designs are certainly good, it's just nothing that we haven't seen before.
To them, an 'individual' design is moving the angled lines around a bit.

Regarding the destination display, it's because the front of the StreetDeck is at quite of an angle compared to other vehicles and the display is set quite far back, so with the route number on the 'regular' side, part of the number often gets cut off.
So to me, it's picking the best of two evils, and as far as I know, it's still just a trial having it on the wrong side, so if feedback isn't great, they can always revert it back to normal.
streetdeckfan
11 Sep 2020, 2:04 pm #18

(11 Sep 2020, 1:47 pm)mb134 In general I think Best Impressions do a good job, especially when you take into account that they do the whole package. The livery, interior, marketing material etc is all uniform and professionally done.

I'm not saying they don't do a good job. Their designs are certainly good, it's just nothing that we haven't seen before.
To them, an 'individual' design is moving the angled lines around a bit.

Regarding the destination display, it's because the front of the StreetDeck is at quite of an angle compared to other vehicles and the display is set quite far back, so with the route number on the 'regular' side, part of the number often gets cut off.
So to me, it's picking the best of two evils, and as far as I know, it's still just a trial having it on the wrong side, so if feedback isn't great, they can always revert it back to normal.

Storx

11 Sep 2020, 2:21 pm #19

To be fair though it's easy to do stuff like that if you use the same template and change a picture and the colour. The fact that they're comparable to something Arriva got done in 2014 is pretty poor and just lazy designing imo and that's a dig at Best Impressions there just to make that clear.

I admit it's not 'as bad' lately but Go North East comes across as very disorganised in the marketing department and it's all comes across as bull in a china shop with no long term planning (or it has done in the past). How many different interiors we on now?

- GNE Blue
- GNE Blue with red eLeather headrests
- GNE Blue with grey eLeather
- GNE Blue with blue eLeather
- Cobalt and Coast
- X-Lines Solos
- X-Lines old Streetdecks
- X-Lines even older Streetdecks
- X-Lines old Enviros
- X-Lines new Streetdecks
- X-Lines new Enviros
- Green Arrows
- Ex Thames Travel
- Ex Bluestar
- The Red Solos
- Ex Brighton and Hove
- Ex London B9TL's

Crazy amount. Hopefully things are starting to turn with them being based on the new fleet livery and tbf the marketing has been a bit more consistant for the past year or so but they need to badly stick to one interior - the fact there's 6 different ones for X-Lines is a bit of a mess imo especially for a premium product. No doubt it'll be 7 once the coaches are on the road.
Storx
11 Sep 2020, 2:21 pm #19

To be fair though it's easy to do stuff like that if you use the same template and change a picture and the colour. The fact that they're comparable to something Arriva got done in 2014 is pretty poor and just lazy designing imo and that's a dig at Best Impressions there just to make that clear.

I admit it's not 'as bad' lately but Go North East comes across as very disorganised in the marketing department and it's all comes across as bull in a china shop with no long term planning (or it has done in the past). How many different interiors we on now?

- GNE Blue
- Cobalt and Coast
- X-Lines Solos
- X-Lines old Enviros
- X-Lines new Enviros
- Green Arrows
- Ex Thames Travel
- Ex Bluestar
- The Red Solos
- Ex Brighton and Hove
- Ex London B9TL's

Crazy amount. Hopefully things are starting to turn with them being based on the new fleet livery and tbf the marketing has been a bit more consistant for the past year or so but they need to badly stick to one interior - the fact there's 6 different ones for X-Lines is a bit of a mess imo especially for a premium product. No doubt it'll be 7 once the coaches are on the road.

11 Sep 2020, 2:34 pm #20
(11 Sep 2020, 2:21 pm)Storx To be fair though it's easy to do stuff like that if you use the same template and change a picture and the colour. The fact that they're comparable to something Arriva got done in 2014 is pretty poor and just lazy designing imo and that's a dig at Best Impressions there just to make that clear.

- GNE Blue
- Cobalt and Coast
- X-Lines Solos
- X-Lines old Enviros
- X-Lines new Enviros
- Green Arrows
- Ex Thames Travel
- Ex Bluestar
- The Red Solos
- Ex Brighton and Hove
- Ex London B9TL's

That was my main issue when the plan was to have some of the new StreetDecks going on the X21. They're would have been three different interiors on one route!
Now, were stuck with the worst of the three with the B5s, the seats are more comfortable than the 16 plates with the extra cushioning, but the red/blue leather has nowt on the older dark blue ones.

I do like the moquette/red leather seats on the new StreetDecks, but the red leather on them feels horrible and thin, and just looks cheap.
I wonder how well it will stand up, it certainly doesn't feel like the same stuff they're using on the E400s.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
streetdeckfan
11 Sep 2020, 2:34 pm #20

(11 Sep 2020, 2:21 pm)Storx To be fair though it's easy to do stuff like that if you use the same template and change a picture and the colour. The fact that they're comparable to something Arriva got done in 2014 is pretty poor and just lazy designing imo and that's a dig at Best Impressions there just to make that clear.

- GNE Blue
- Cobalt and Coast
- X-Lines Solos
- X-Lines old Enviros
- X-Lines new Enviros
- Green Arrows
- Ex Thames Travel
- Ex Bluestar
- The Red Solos
- Ex Brighton and Hove
- Ex London B9TL's

That was my main issue when the plan was to have some of the new StreetDecks going on the X21. They're would have been three different interiors on one route!
Now, were stuck with the worst of the three with the B5s, the seats are more comfortable than the 16 plates with the extra cushioning, but the red/blue leather has nowt on the older dark blue ones.

I do like the moquette/red leather seats on the new StreetDecks, but the red leather on them feels horrible and thin, and just looks cheap.
I wonder how well it will stand up, it certainly doesn't feel like the same stuff they're using on the E400s.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

Pages (7): 1 2 37 Next

• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average