Menu

North East Buses Local Bus Scene Arriva North East Arriva NE poppy bus

Arriva NE poppy bus

Arriva NE poppy bus

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

GNE6312

06 Nov 2021, 3:18 pm #1
7615 is now carrying poppy branding along with  1425 plus most the rest if the fleet have recieved poppies on the front. Good move from Arriva.
GNE6312
06 Nov 2021, 3:18 pm #1

7615 is now carrying poppy branding along with  1425 plus most the rest if the fleet have recieved poppies on the front. Good move from Arriva.

cbma06

06 Nov 2021, 3:29 pm #2
(06 Nov 2021, 3:18 pm)GNE6312 7615 is now carrying poppy branding along with  1425 plus most the rest if the fleet have recieved poppies on the front. Good move from Arriva.

Should put big ones on the side and rear to cover the out of date brandings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cbma06
06 Nov 2021, 3:29 pm #2

(06 Nov 2021, 3:18 pm)GNE6312 7615 is now carrying poppy branding along with  1425 plus most the rest if the fleet have recieved poppies on the front. Good move from Arriva.

Should put big ones on the side and rear to cover the out of date brandings

idiot

06 Nov 2021, 11:51 pm #3
Followed one into Cramlington today looked good.
idiot
06 Nov 2021, 11:51 pm #3

Followed one into Cramlington today looked good.

Andreos1

07 Nov 2021, 12:04 pm #4
(06 Nov 2021, 3:29 pm)cbma06 Should put big ones on the side and rear to cover the out of date brandings

I've been thinking about this for a while, particularly the X3/X4 branded Streetlites.

Huge advertising poster in Whitby promoting the X4, loads of tourists using it on the Whitby - Staithes section and both internally and externally, the info is way out of date.

There's no mention of the X3a extension to Brotton (still shows it terminating at Skelton Asda), no mention of the new route around Redcar, no mention of Dormanstown and nothing about the evening X4a taking a different route to the daytime X4.

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Andreos1
07 Nov 2021, 12:04 pm #4

(06 Nov 2021, 3:29 pm)cbma06 Should put big ones on the side and rear to cover the out of date brandings

I've been thinking about this for a while, particularly the X3/X4 branded Streetlites.

Huge advertising poster in Whitby promoting the X4, loads of tourists using it on the Whitby - Staithes section and both internally and externally, the info is way out of date.

There's no mention of the X3a extension to Brotton (still shows it terminating at Skelton Asda), no mention of the new route around Redcar, no mention of Dormanstown and nothing about the evening X4a taking a different route to the daytime X4.

RobinHood

07 Nov 2021, 1:29 pm #5
(07 Nov 2021, 12:04 pm)Andreos1 I've been thinking about this for a while, particularly the X3/X4 branded Streetlites.

I also understand that all of the 'old' Sapphire Streetlites are due refurb next year and route branding is going.
RobinHood
07 Nov 2021, 1:29 pm #5

(07 Nov 2021, 12:04 pm)Andreos1 I've been thinking about this for a while, particularly the X3/X4 branded Streetlites.

I also understand that all of the 'old' Sapphire Streetlites are due refurb next year and route branding is going.

Andreos1

08 Nov 2021, 12:05 pm #6
(07 Nov 2021, 1:29 pm)RobinHood I also understand that all of the 'old' Sapphire Streetlites are due refurb next year and route branding is going.

The internal stuff should have been updated years ago. I can't remember when the X4 was last split in to two different numbers (4 being the southern portion). Surely it doesn't take long to remove out of date cove liners? 

The rear of them, with the route diagram should be a quick fix too.
They sorted out the 63 branded Pulsar's quick enough. They added the poppy's pretty sharpish.
Wouldn't have taken much longer to sort out the Streetlites.

Andreos1
08 Nov 2021, 12:05 pm #6

(07 Nov 2021, 1:29 pm)RobinHood I also understand that all of the 'old' Sapphire Streetlites are due refurb next year and route branding is going.

The internal stuff should have been updated years ago. I can't remember when the X4 was last split in to two different numbers (4 being the southern portion). Surely it doesn't take long to remove out of date cove liners? 

The rear of them, with the route diagram should be a quick fix too.
They sorted out the 63 branded Pulsar's quick enough. They added the poppy's pretty sharpish.
Wouldn't have taken much longer to sort out the Streetlites.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average