Menu

North East Buses The Site Problems & Suggestions Posting Issues

Posting Issues

Posting Issues

• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Pages (9): Previous 1 2 39 Next
Jimmi

09 Jul 2014, 8:04 pm #21
Is it possible to place an image from my laptop into a post, if so how you do it.
Jimmi
09 Jul 2014, 8:04 pm #21

Is it possible to place an image from my laptop into a post, if so how you do it.

Dan

Site Administrator

09 Jul 2014, 8:14 pm #22
(09 Jul 2014, 8:04 pm)Jimmi Is it possible to place an image from my laptop into a post, if so how you do it.
Scroll down below the little bit where you enter the text for a post.

You should find an 'Attachments' section. Click 'Browse' (or something like that), and this will bring up all the files on your hard-drive. Find the folder you saved the image in, double click the image and then click 'OK', followed by 'Upload' when you're back on the forum.
Dan
09 Jul 2014, 8:14 pm #22

(09 Jul 2014, 8:04 pm)Jimmi Is it possible to place an image from my laptop into a post, if so how you do it.
Scroll down below the little bit where you enter the text for a post.

You should find an 'Attachments' section. Click 'Browse' (or something like that), and this will bring up all the files on your hard-drive. Find the folder you saved the image in, double click the image and then click 'OK', followed by 'Upload' when you're back on the forum.

Jimmi

09 Jul 2014, 8:21 pm #23
(09 Jul 2014, 8:14 pm)Dan Scroll down below the little bit where you enter the text for a post.

Thanks mate.
Jimmi
09 Jul 2014, 8:21 pm #23

(09 Jul 2014, 8:14 pm)Dan Scroll down below the little bit where you enter the text for a post.

Thanks mate.

cbma06

17 Sep 2014, 3:53 pm #24

Test

cbma06
17 Sep 2014, 3:53 pm #24

Test

cbma06

17 Sep 2014, 3:55 pm #25

I've gone into tapatalk settings and managed to sort the posting order and also sorted out replying to posts from tapatalk

cbma06
17 Sep 2014, 3:55 pm #25

I've gone into tapatalk settings and managed to sort the posting order and also sorted out replying to posts from tapatalk

Andreos1

17 Sep 2014, 4:42 pm #26
Replies aren't working off my mobile. Not sure if anyone else is having the same issue.

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Andreos1
17 Sep 2014, 4:42 pm #26

Replies aren't working off my mobile. Not sure if anyone else is having the same issue.

Adrian

17 Sep 2014, 7:57 pm #27
(17 Sep 2014, 4:42 pm)Andreos1 Replies aren't working off my mobile. Not sure if anyone else is having the same issue.

My tapatalk appeared to be working again earlier.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
17 Sep 2014, 7:57 pm #27

(17 Sep 2014, 4:42 pm)Andreos1 Replies aren't working off my mobile. Not sure if anyone else is having the same issue.

My tapatalk appeared to be working again earlier.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

17 Sep 2014, 8:11 pm #28
(17 Sep 2014, 7:57 pm)aureolin My tapatalk appeared to be working again earlier.
Mine isn't...

Not properly anyway, despite having configured the settings, they are not applying themselves correctly on here
MrFozz
17 Sep 2014, 8:11 pm #28

(17 Sep 2014, 7:57 pm)aureolin My tapatalk appeared to be working again earlier.
Mine isn't...

Not properly anyway, despite having configured the settings, they are not applying themselves correctly on here

Adrian

17 Sep 2014, 8:35 pm #29
(17 Sep 2014, 8:11 pm)marxistafozzski Mine isn't...

Only thing I've noticed is its reverting to the start of the thread rather than last viewed post.

Adrian
17 Sep 2014, 8:35 pm #29

(17 Sep 2014, 8:11 pm)marxistafozzski Mine isn't...

Only thing I've noticed is its reverting to the start of the thread rather than last viewed post.

Dan

Site Administrator

17 Sep 2014, 9:00 pm #30
(17 Sep 2014, 8:35 pm)aureolin Only thing I've noticed is its reverting to the start of the thread rather than last viewed post.

Which, after you faff around with your settings, should work.
There shouldn't be any issues with Tapatalk other than that, which is a Tapatalk issue rather than NEB issue (so far as I can make out).
Dan
17 Sep 2014, 9:00 pm #30

(17 Sep 2014, 8:35 pm)aureolin Only thing I've noticed is its reverting to the start of the thread rather than last viewed post.

Which, after you faff around with your settings, should work.
There shouldn't be any issues with Tapatalk other than that, which is a Tapatalk issue rather than NEB issue (so far as I can make out).

Adrian

18 Sep 2014, 5:23 pm #31
(17 Sep 2014, 9:00 pm)Dan Which, after you faff around with your settings, should work.

Settings are the same as they've always been. Loading behaviour set as 'Jump to first unread'. Doesn't seem to make a difference. I've noticed that it only seems to be certain threads that it starts at the first page with though. Tried removing and reinstalling the app on both Android and iOS and can still replicate the issue.

Adrian
18 Sep 2014, 5:23 pm #31

(17 Sep 2014, 9:00 pm)Dan Which, after you faff around with your settings, should work.

Settings are the same as they've always been. Loading behaviour set as 'Jump to first unread'. Doesn't seem to make a difference. I've noticed that it only seems to be certain threads that it starts at the first page with though. Tried removing and reinstalling the app on both Android and iOS and can still replicate the issue.

Dan

Site Administrator

18 Sep 2014, 5:40 pm #32
(18 Sep 2014, 5:23 pm)aureolin Settings are the same as they've always been. Loading behaviour set as 'Jump to first unread'. Doesn't seem to make a difference. I've noticed that it only seems to be certain threads that it starts at the first page with though. Tried removing and reinstalling the app on both Android and iOS and can still replicate the issue.
Yup - everyone is in the same boat.
A fault with the Tapatalk plugin so far as I can make out.
Dan
18 Sep 2014, 5:40 pm #32

(18 Sep 2014, 5:23 pm)aureolin Settings are the same as they've always been. Loading behaviour set as 'Jump to first unread'. Doesn't seem to make a difference. I've noticed that it only seems to be certain threads that it starts at the first page with though. Tried removing and reinstalling the app on both Android and iOS and can still replicate the issue.
Yup - everyone is in the same boat.
A fault with the Tapatalk plugin so far as I can make out.

Andreos1

28 Oct 2014, 1:55 pm #33
Despite changing the view on my phone to 'NEBuses' and the laptop showing BBB, it automatically refers back to the version using the last form of tech I use.

Eg:
Log on phone, revert to NEBuses.
Log onto laptop and it is displayed as NEBuses.

Change laptop to BBB and when logging on via phone later, it has reverted to BBB.

So the cycle continues.

I have tried playing with 'default', but nothing changes.

Andreos1
28 Oct 2014, 1:55 pm #33

Despite changing the view on my phone to 'NEBuses' and the laptop showing BBB, it automatically refers back to the version using the last form of tech I use.

Eg:

Change laptop to BBB and when logging on via phone later, it has reverted to BBB.

So the cycle continues.

Dan

Site Administrator

28 Oct 2014, 1:58 pm #34
(28 Oct 2014, 1:55 pm)Andreos1 Despite changing the view on my phone to 'NEBuses' and the laptop showing BBB, it automatically refers back to the version using the last form of tech I use.

Eg:

So the cycle continues.

That's because Liam hasn't finished it yet.

Once Liam finishes it and we set 'NEBuses' to be the default setting for mobile users and 'BBB' for desktop users, that's when it'll work.
Dan
28 Oct 2014, 1:58 pm #34

(28 Oct 2014, 1:55 pm)Andreos1 Despite changing the view on my phone to 'NEBuses' and the laptop showing BBB, it automatically refers back to the version using the last form of tech I use.

Eg:

So the cycle continues.

That's because Liam hasn't finished it yet.

Once Liam finishes it and we set 'NEBuses' to be the default setting for mobile users and 'BBB' for desktop users, that's when it'll work.

Jimmi

28 Dec 2014, 4:01 pm #35
Clicked quote on two posts in the GNE Suggestions thread last night and one of the posts keeps coming up when I hit reply on a different post even though I've pressed for it to not do this again a few times now but still comes up everytime I reply to another post in that thread on my mobile.
Jimmi
28 Dec 2014, 4:01 pm #35

Clicked quote on two posts in the GNE Suggestions thread last night and one of the posts keeps coming up when I hit reply on a different post even though I've pressed for it to not do this again a few times now but still comes up everytime I reply to another post in that thread on my mobile.

Michael

30 Dec 2014, 11:37 am #36
Don't want to start a new thread but has anyone else's style changed for the forum?

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
30 Dec 2014, 11:37 am #36

Don't want to start a new thread but has anyone else's style changed for the forum?

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Dan

Site Administrator

30 Dec 2014, 11:47 am #37
(30 Dec 2014, 11:37 am)Michael Don't want to start a new thread but has anyone else's style changed for the forum?

Liam is working on a new theme which is mobile-friendly but shared with the main desktop theme ('NEB Responsive' if you use the dropdown menu at bottom right of this page)... Guessing it might be this?
Dan
30 Dec 2014, 11:47 am #37

(30 Dec 2014, 11:37 am)Michael Don't want to start a new thread but has anyone else's style changed for the forum?

Liam is working on a new theme which is mobile-friendly but shared with the main desktop theme ('NEB Responsive' if you use the dropdown menu at bottom right of this page)... Guessing it might be this?

Michael

30 Dec 2014, 11:53 am #38
(30 Dec 2014, 11:47 am)Dan Liam is working on a new theme which is mobile-friendly but shared with the main desktop theme ('NEB Responsive' if you use the dropdown menu at bottom right of this page)... Guessing it might be this?

I can't see anything on the bottom right of the page Undecided 

I liked the style before =( 
Edited 30 Dec 2014, 11:54 am by Michael.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
30 Dec 2014, 11:53 am #38

(30 Dec 2014, 11:47 am)Dan Liam is working on a new theme which is mobile-friendly but shared with the main desktop theme ('NEB Responsive' if you use the dropdown menu at bottom right of this page)... Guessing it might be this?

I can't see anything on the bottom right of the page Undecided 

I liked the style before =( 

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Tom

27 Jan 2015, 3:16 pm #39
(27 Jan 2015, 12:11 pm)Scott Is that really necessary. Kuyoyo may have over reacted, but there is no need for comments like that.

The only saved data that could cause the browser to run slow are the RAM, or the internet history. The solutions would be to use Task Manager to end unnecessary processes, or to wipe history and cookies.

Some old browsers don't work that well on newer sites, and as most browsers are free, there is no hassle in upgrading.

Bit late? This was months ago!
Tom
27 Jan 2015, 3:16 pm #39

(27 Jan 2015, 12:11 pm)Scott Is that really necessary. Kuyoyo may have over reacted, but there is no need for comments like that.

The only saved data that could cause the browser to run slow are the RAM, or the internet history. The solutions would be to use Task Manager to end unnecessary processes, or to wipe history and cookies.

Some old browsers don't work that well on newer sites, and as most browsers are free, there is no hassle in upgrading.

Bit late? This was months ago!

Kuyoyo

05 Feb 2015, 11:48 pm #40
It seems tonight, trying to post a quote reply sends you to the main site home page.
Kuyoyo
05 Feb 2015, 11:48 pm #40

It seems tonight, trying to post a quote reply sends you to the main site home page.

Pages (9): Previous 1 2 39 Next

• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average