Posting Issues
RE: Posting Issues
(10 Jul 2021, 9:07 pm)Andreos1 Wrote: All I see in the bottom portion of the page when trying to post is the following:

On Chrome. Tried on mobile and desktop settings.

I'm having the same issue at the moment, did it get resolved for you?
Twitter: @ASX_Terranova
Blog: https://asxterranova.home.blog/

(24 Jul 2021, 9:10 am)ASX_Terranova Wrote: I'm having the same issue at the moment, did it get resolved for you?

No, it's not sorted. Still unable to upload anything. 
The option just isn't there.
'Illegitimis non carborundum'

(24 Jul 2021, 11:54 am)Andreos1 Wrote: No, it's not sorted. Still unable to upload anything. 
The option just isn't there.

Could you do me a favour and try it in an Incognito window of Chrome please? Ctrl+Shift+N will open a new window.

This one is confusing me a bit, as I cannot replicate the issue.
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Visit my Buses & Beyond website. Also on Facebook.

(24 Jul 2021, 1:54 pm)Adrian Wrote: Could you do me a favour and try it in an Incognito window of Chrome please? Ctrl+Shift+N will open a new window.

I've tried doing this on desktop and tablet and neither are working.
Twitter: @ASX_Terranova
Blog: https://asxterranova.home.blog/

(24 Jul 2021, 1:54 pm)Adrian Wrote: Could you do me a favour and try it in an Incognito window of Chrome please? Ctrl+Shift+N will open a new window.

I never noticed as I rarely upload files on the website, but I'm also missing the button. Tried on several computers and in Chrome and Edge (Chromium).

[Image: Uploady-no-worky.png]

On the phone at the mo, so unable to ctrl, shift and N. However I've had a play about in incognito and desktop mode on the phone with no luck. 

The image that streetdeckfan has shared is exactly as it displays at my end.
'Illegitimis non carborundum'