National Bus & Coach Operations

104 Replies, 59570 Views

More additions to the Flixbus network in the UK with extra journeys to Manchester added - now running 7 days a week - and new route London to Liverpool 3 days a week. I'll try to keep up with the schedule as it continues to expand. Wonder if they'll appear in our region at some point soon...

Attached Files
.pdf   flixbusuk_2020_v4.pdf (Size: 543.99 KB / Downloads: 17)

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

.pdf   flixbusuk_2021_v5.pdf (Size: 564.5 KB / Downloads: 20)
Flixbus are returning to the UK domestic scene next week. Starting on Thursday will be five routes from London, operated by a mix of three operators.

London-Bristol
London-Cardiff-Swansea
London-Birmingham-Manchester
London-Sheffield-Leeds-Bradford
London-Leicester-Loughborough-Derby

None of them make it to our region just yet but hopefully in the future we’ll see the bright green coaches in our region!

Schedule attached for interest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

.pdf   flixbusuk_2021_v7.pdf (Size: 654.23 KB / Downloads: 32)
v7 of my FlixBus schedule which sees service start to Newcastle on Thursday, 1st July. Upto twice daily on route 001 to London, operated by Whippet Coaches.

Service will run from the same stop that Megabus use on John Dobson St.

Various other enhancements especially around Yorkshire plus more new routes to Coventry and Leamington as well as Chippenham and Bath - both from London.

(26 Jun 2021, 11:43 am)tyresmoke Wrote: v7 of my FlixBus schedule which sees service start to Newcastle on Thursday, 1st July. Upto twice daily on route 001 to London, operated by Whippet Coaches.

Service will run from the same stop that Megabus use on John Dobson St.

Various other enhancements especially around Yorkshire plus more new routes to Coventry and Leamington as well as Chippenham and Bath - both from London.
Thanks for this info, Scott. It’s so difficult find whole timetables for services like these.
There's been a change to the evening journey from London - it's now running 30 min earlier throughout. There's also been slight adjustments to other journeys.