Seaburn Historic Vehicle Display

79 Replies, 7579 Views

(23 Aug 2021, 9:28 pm)Adrian Wrote: Be more specific then. There's nothing of what you describe in this thread, and I've no interest in attempting to find a needle in a haystack.

Maybe you've no interest in seeing successful rallies in the North East, and that's fine, but others want to see them grow in their potential.

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
No interests in Rallies grow? you really are reading words into this now
(31 Jul 2021, 1:39 pm)Train8261 Wrote: Nebpt website has information about the Seaburn Rally on the 30th August

http://nebpt.co.uk/index.asp?pg=3&event=81
Checked back this morning to see if there's been anything added, but it looks like the list has been removed.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Visit my Buses & Beyond website. Also on Facebook.
(25 Aug 2021, 7:10 am)Adrian Wrote: Checked back this morning to see if there's been anything added, but it looks like the list has been removed.

Wonder why it's been removed. Strange unless there having troubles with the website
Just checked their website no vehicle entries showing at the moment.

Also it mentions a free bus service. However, no details provided of where this service goes or the stopping points.

Festival of Transport all over again?

Charles
(25 Aug 2021, 7:17 pm)Charles41 Wrote: Just checked their website no vehicle entries showing at the moment.

Also it mentions a free bus service. However, no details provided of where this service goes or the stopping points.

Festival of Transport all over again?

Charles

Some say that was a fiasco but I'd say it was art.

The 'One Bus in an Otherwise Empty Field' exhibit belongs in the Tate Modern and should be nominated for a Turner Prize.
Website has been updated again. Entries now showing again
Looks like a good selection of cars this year

It's still the weekend to go. I should more likely expect a bus from ethier down south north turning up at this event

It seems at this event seems to get buses a but futher than the North East

2019 saw one of the lakes open topper turn up and a bus from hull
There was a Hull corporation bus at the transporter bridge, as well, in 2019.
Can't wait to see that 2003 Rover 75 on display.

Makes me wish I had of kept my Vectra to present as an entrant to avoid the £3 admission fee
More buses have been added and some good cars as well.
Best thing I'd do is check back every hour or so during the day as more seem to keep being added
(27 Aug 2021, 5:27 pm)Train8261 Wrote: Best thing I'd do is check back every hour or so during the day as more seem to keep being added

[Image: giphy-downsized.gif]
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Visit my Buses & Beyond website. Also on Facebook.
64 entered

10 buses
54 Cars/Vans/Trucks
(27 Aug 2021, 6:10 pm)Train8261 Wrote: 64 entered

10 buses
54 Cars/Vans/Trucks

Nothing interesting or different about any of the buses entered so far - hopefully more to come.
Be instead to see what stagecoach and Go North East bring. Wonder if arriva will bring something
Update to yesterday

55 Cars/Trucks/Vans
11 Buses

Total as of now 66
1 more bus got added. I'm gonna say expect a lot more. Not every bus is entered on website but it has a chance of turning up
I was once stood at a bus stop and a road sweeper came around the corner and stopped for a bit. I wasn't expecting the road sweeper but it just goes to show that it had every chance of turning up.
Good turn out of buses. Weather is of and on with the rain but all in all good turn out
Lower turnout than previous years though. The trend continues...