Repainting of Coast & Country Streetlites

81 Replies, 6842 Views

(07 Jan 2022, 6:34 pm)peter Wrote: It was definitely 13 when the service changes happened in September. At some point it's been reduced from every 12 to 15 minutes so now is only 11 like you say - not sure if that was announced anywhere as being temporary or permanent?

If it's to stay that way it supports my theory that most if not all of 6301-6307 will be used as the Euro 6 vehicles on the 26/50.  Then I can see 6364 become an X-Lines spare at Washington (alongside a branded spare) displacing 6376 to Chester-le-Street as spare for the X21 alongside 6377, then 6331-6333 to Chester-le-Street as Angel spares
Changed on 25th September when a "temporary" timetable was introduced (according to the printed leaflet) - but as it will shortly have been temporary for 4 months I wonder if it is now permanent?
(08 Jan 2022, 1:43 am)busmanT Wrote: Changed on 25th September when a "temporary" timetable was introduced (according to the printed leaflet) - but as it will shortly have been temporary for 4 months I wonder if it is now permanent?
I suppose the driver shortages haven't ended yet so it could go back to 12 minutes...however given frequency reductions elsewhere with the likes of the X45/46, I imagine it could quite easily end up being permanent. I know the reduction to the 20 was originally listed as temporary but given it's rumoured the 55 and X20 are being retimed to coordinate with the 20 on Durham Road, I wonder if that's an indication that it will become permanent too.