Sleeping Commuters

188 Replies, 71535 Views

(30 May 2015, 2:46 pm)Adam Wrote: Oh good grief!!! That's my uni lecturer!! Dr David hahaha Big Grin

Oh dear!

Here is another one.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
(30 May 2015, 3:20 pm)Adam Wrote: I don't know who this one is...

Haha, thank goodness for that!
(29 May 2015, 5:32 pm)Andreos1 Wrote: Got a cracking snorer - problem is, he is behind me and it would take a bit of skill and nerve to get him.

Will try...

Edit. Got it.

He's managed to get to sleep?! Is he louder than the squealing? 
Been a while since we had one of these, this was from my journey home from Bishop Auckland on Thursday evening:
[Image: 0cbdcbc18923975eb707099e524d153d.jpg]

He was sat like this for about 10 minutes and spent much of the remainder of my journey with his head against the handrail.

Apologises that the photo is so large.
[Image: a8b9bbf77a59ae0490232d13880c5860.jpg]
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Visit my Buses & Beyond website. Also on Facebook.
Hopefully this fella isn't anyone's uni lecturer!

Forgot I took this one but here's one from a few months ago on the SXConnect 133 between Braintree & Colchester

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

(03 Aug 2015, 8:13 pm)Adam Wrote: don't know this bloke Tongue

I screenshotted your photo of Dr David and showed it to a couple of my coursemates. They thought it was hilarious!

The chances of anyone appearing on here - who will be recognised, must be slim to nil. The chances of a snoring bloke on a train being your uni lecturer is just crazy!
I didn't have the heart to take a photo of the completely exhausted looking woman who turned sideways in her seat on the 22, this afternoon, and tried to catch 40 winks. She woke up with a start as we were passing through Ryhope and yelled "whyisthebusgoingthisway!!!???" It had had to take a detour because of some re-surfacing work temporarily closing the road!
One on the TPX this morning...

[Image: 23ec254a0e5f52ad7142cba992f0b82f.jpg]
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Visit my Buses & Beyond website. Also on Facebook.
I must admit I had 40 winks on the X10 this afternoon.
Give us a like @ Facebook/TransbusNK53TMZ
(06 Aug 2015, 5:47 pm)LeeCalder Wrote: I must admit I had 40 winks on the X10 this afternoon.

I once had some sleep on an X21... during the day while being stuck at Seaton Burn. E-leather is horrible to sleep on.
On the train back from Carlisle yesterday:

I tried resisting the urge, but it got too much!
Almost got caught in the act as the food bar announcement came on just as I took the photo and she awoke!    
(26 Sep 2015, 9:08 am)Dan Wrote: Almost got caught in the act as the food bar announcement came on just as I took the photo and she awoke!

Ha!
Is that a mark 3?

Thanks to Jimmi's photo uploading hints, we have this fella.
He slipped forward just as I took the photo. He woke up just after I took the photo, so was unable to get another one.

Unfortunately, his 1980's mullet isn't quite visible in this photo
Double #NEBpoints with this one?

A bumper edition for you today folks!