North East Buses

Full Version: Coatham Coaches
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(06 Sep 2020, 8:07 am)RobinHood wrote [ -> ]Isn't that bridge off of Marske Mill Lane a 4-tonne axel weight limit though?

I guess that theoretically allows for 8-tonne vehicle over two axels, but not much room to spare if you ever had a full load. Certainly wouldn't allow a full size SD to ever operate.
It is indeed yeah, so while the Solo would be fine, anything bigger as you say wouldn't be able to operate that way. With potential expansion in future I think we'd have to stick with the current route.
Joining the fleet at Coatham this week is Volvo B12B YN06OPK from Coastal & Country, Whitby. It's another 70 seater to add to the fleet.
(09 Sep 2020, 7:36 pm)tyresmoke wrote [ -> ]Joining the fleet at Coatham this week is Volvo B12B YN06OPK from Coastal & Country, Whitby. It's another 70 seater to add to the fleet.
Another arrival today for the Connect fleet is 17 seat Mercedes Sprinter BF65HVZ.
Cheetah YN13AWO is for sale.
Arriving this week has been Mercedes Tourismo BF68ZFU from Shaw's of Whitley. B10M Premier N861DSP has been sold after a while parked up.
Latest addition at Coatham is VDL Futura RGZ2826 from Richmond's, Lisburn via Procters Coach Sales.
(18 Dec 2020, 11:01 am)tyresmoke wrote [ -> ]Arriving this week has been Mercedes Tourismo BF68ZFU from Shaw's of Whitley. B10M Premier N861DSP has been sold after a while parked up.
Premier finally left a week or two ago, on a trailer to Teesport ready to be exported to Africa (Zimbabwe, I believe is it's ultimate destination), it was still there parked up when I was on a shuttle within Teesport on Monday!
Currently with us is ADL Enviro 200 demonstrator YX70OHZ which is seeing use on Prior route 4 and service 18 between Saltburn and Stokesley.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Go North East Levantes 7108 (A10EYC) and 7111 (N21GNE) have joined us on temporary loan to help cover some of the school duplicates at GNE until the end of term.

[Image: c6bdb28d3de471e61fcdaeec54883f3d.jpg]

Brand new ADL E200 YX71OGV has joined us fresh from the factory yesterday. It’ll likely see service on college contracts and potentially other work in the future!

Also arriving yesterday, on loan from Stanley Travel, was Volvo B7TL President LK03NJV.

Mercedes Cheetah YN13AWO recently left the fleet.

[Image: 0ee53d45fdadee236f37cc357cbf5459.jpg]
[Image: ef90ac53f682b5e307ff6c0eabb012b4.jpg]

Hi

Do you by any chance know or could get the body number of you new Enviro please?

Thanks
Brian
(19 Sep 2021, 8:12 am)girlinb wrote [ -> ]Hi

Do you by any chance know or could get the body number of you new Enviro please?

Thanks
Brian

Luckily enough I had to look at it for something the other day… it’s K255/01

Brilliant, thank you

Brian
Quite an interesting mix of vehicles now i did my own update today also been poking tyresmoke to update it but links here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing theres also random other bits in the first tab
Is there service through to stokesley operating
(25 Oct 2021, 8:43 am)Ryland wrote [ -> ]Is there service through to stokesley operating

Doesn't seem to be pulling the timetable data into bustimes for some reason, but there's certainly a vehicle tracking: https://bustimes.org/services/18-saltbur...-10-25#map
(25 Oct 2021, 8:43 am)Ryland wrote [ -> ]Is there service through to stokesley operating
Yes, service 18 still operating. This week is running to the school holidays timetable
(04 Sep 2021, 9:57 am)tyresmoke wrote [ -> ]Brand new ADL E200 YX71OGV has joined us fresh from the factory yesterday. It’ll likely see service on college contracts and potentially other work in the future!

Also arriving yesterday, on loan from Stanley Travel, was Volvo B7TL President LK03NJV.

Mercedes Cheetah YN13AWO recently left the fleet.

[Image: 0ee53d45fdadee236f37cc357cbf5459.jpg]
[Image: ef90ac53f682b5e307ff6c0eabb012b4.jpg]

Saw that E200 last night. Looked smart.
Recent(ish) updates to the fleet…
Our loaned B7 from Stanley has gone back, replaced by Bova SO62JZT which is a 72 seater.
Also joining the fleet in the last few weeks has been another 16 seat EVM Sprinter KN20LSU. Transit ST64MHA has departed as a result.

What haven’t I updated on? Quite a lot by the looks of the above!

Added at the start of the year were two Mercedes Tourismo triaxles BD18TKZ/TLF and they form the backbone of the Park & Ride fleet, recently another BV22WRG has been added and it too operates mostly on the P&R contract.

Other recent additions are 22 seat EVM Sprinter RX22SKE, electric EQV Vito NX22NWA and yesterday new 70 seat Irizar i4 YT72GNY arrived too!

Solo YJ10MFN departed a few months ago to SD Travel.

Chatham Coaches should invest in some more Routes, for an Idea A service from Low Grange Owington Farm-Billingham Town Centre-Norton-Stockton-Teesside Park?
Like the old X7/8 That stagecarruge used to run they were packed and were making a ton of money before they went into administration Billingham and Norton are currently left without a service to Teesside Park?
Maybe buy a batch of citaros or something.

None of these are on Bustimes.org
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6