North East Buses

Full Version: 2015/16 Football Season
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02 Aug 2015, 1:34 pm)Malarkey wrote [ -> ]Shame it is on BT Sport 2 like, so I will have to watch the Hightlights on MOTD later on.

Aye it should be a good game but I'll have to watch the highlights later as well as I won't get back in time.
(02 Aug 2015, 1:34 pm)Malarkey wrote [ -> ]Shame it is on BT Sport 2 like, so I will have to watch the Hightlights on MOTD later on.

(02 Aug 2015, 1:35 pm)Tom wrote [ -> ]Aye it should be a good game but I'll have to watch the highlights later as well as I won't get back in time.
Download an app called mobdro...

That's how I will watch it if I feel like it
Yann M’Vila and Leroy Fer set to add muscle to Sunderland’s midfield

When is Adam Johnson in front of the Beak???

wonder if there signing midfielders in anticipation of Johnson being found guilty????
(03 Aug 2015, 10:07 am)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]When is Adam Johnson in front of the Beak???

wonder if there signing midfielders in anticipation of Johnson being found guilty????

He is in Court today for Case Management Hearing, then he goes on Trial on the 24th August.
http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/nort...on-9782412
(03 Aug 2015, 2:06 pm)Malarkey wrote [ -> ]He is in Court today for Case Management Hearing, then he goes on Trial on the 24th August.
http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/nort...on-9782412

Trial Date has been moved back until February 10th 2016, Think it is clearly obvious now that they are clutching at straws and that they have "Nothing" on him.
(03 Aug 2015, 3:47 pm)Malarkey wrote [ -> ]Trial Date has been moved back until February 10th 2016, Think it is clearly obvious now that they are clutching at straws and that they have "Nothing" on him.

There must be "something" otherwise it wouldn't get this far...

He will have his day in Court, if there is "nothing" it will all come out when he goes on trial...

That's all I got to say about that for now
Leroy Fer has failed his medical at Sunderland.
(05 Aug 2015, 3:49 pm)Tom wrote [ -> ]Leroy Fer has failed his medical at Sunderland.
Do we know what the problem is

Is the deal off altogether now or can it be resurrected when his injury is healed...

I seem to remember last year when Sebastian Coates first came on loan and seem to remember him having a niggling injury for a few months, if that is the case with Leroy Fer, could it be that Sunderland won't take the risk signing him when he is carrying an injury
(05 Aug 2015, 4:07 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]Do we know what the problem is

Is the deal off altogether now or can it be resurrected when his injury is healed...

I seem to remember last year when Sebastian Coates first came on loan and seem to remember him having a niggling injury for a few months, if that is the case with Leroy Fer, could it be that Sunderland won't take the risk signing him when he is carrying an injury

No idea, there is just a tweet on Sky Sports saying - Sky Sources: Leroy Fer fails medical at Sunderland and will return to QPR.
(05 Aug 2015, 4:11 pm)Tom wrote [ -> ]No idea, there is just a tweet on Sky Sports[Image: arrow-10x10.png] saying - Sky Sources: Leroy Fer fails medical at Sunderland and will return to QPR.

Shame, I hope he can shake it off, and maybe join up with Sunderand before Transfer Deadline Day and hope it isn't anything too serious
http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/my-pre...eague-life
Fascinating stuff.
It is the history of your club, since you were born.

According to mine, based on averages, Newcastle are next supposed to win a trophy in 2016.
I'm not holding my breath!
Neville Neville, father of Gary & Phil Neville has past away after taking ill in Australia.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-man...r-33816707
(07 Aug 2015, 2:12 pm)Malarkey wrote [ -> ]Neville Neville, father of Gary & Phil Neville has past away after taking ill in Australia.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-man...r-33816707
Just mentioning his name made me laugh...His parents must have had a good sense of humour or simply didn't love him when they registered him...

Wasn't he in Australia with his daughter for the Netball World Series or something like that
(07 Aug 2015, 2:31 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]Just mentioning his name made me laugh...His parents must have had a good sense of humour or simply didn't love him when they registered him...

Wasn't he in Australia with his daughter for the Netball World Series or something like that

Yeah he was, his Wife was also there with him.
(07 Aug 2015, 2:43 pm)Malarkey wrote [ -> ]Yeah he was, his Wife was also there with him.
Looking at the BBC website report, Phil and Gary were also there...

R.I.P Neville
So the new season is now upon us...How do you think the season will end up...Tell us who you think will win what and how the North East Teams will do...For those of us who enjoy a visit to a Turf Accountant, I have included some betting odds(taking from Bill Hills Turf Accountancy Big Grin)

Premier League: Chelsea.....7/4
Championship: Middlesbrough.....5/1
League One: Wigan.....6/1
League Two: Leyton Orient.....12/1
Conference: Tranmere.....4/1
FA Cup: Man Utd.....6/1
League Cup: Sunderland.....50/1
Champions League: Paris St. Germain.....12/1
Europa League: Liverpool.....16/1
Euro 2016: Germany....3/1

Newcastle: 13th
Sunderland: 8th
Middlesbrough: 1st(Championship)
Hartlepool: 12th(League Two)
Gateshead: 3rd(National League Premier)
Darlington: 2nd(Evo-Stik Premier League Premier Division)
Blyth: 5th(Evo-Stik Premier League Premier Division)
Spennymoor: 1st(Evo-Stik Premier League Division One North)

Over to you guys, do you think I am onto something, or simply talking shite and living in cloud cuckoo land, lol, Sunderland winning a cup is maybe dreaming a bit, lol
Sunderland are obviously losing...

2-0 to Leicester
(08 Aug 2015, 2:19 pm)S813 FVK wrote [ -> ]Sunderland are obviously losing...

2-0 to Leicester

now 3-0
(08 Aug 2015, 2:26 pm)S813 FVK wrote [ -> ]now 3-0
Normal service has been resumed...

Ended 4-2
Surprised Sunderland managed to concede that many goals considering Adam Johnson has been working hard on his defence for the last six month.