North East Buses

Full Version: 2015/16 Football Season
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10 Jan 2016, 12:09 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]The way I read it, he had 2 medicals, possibly to do with his heart, I dont know, I have tried to find other sources, all I can source at the moment is The Sun and Daily Mail...

If Lorients claim is upheld the punishment could be a Fine, Points Deduction or Transfer Embargo...

Be interesting to see what happens, because is no precedent for this if SAFC are to be punished

Well there you go..... 2 of the most bollock papers going! 

I would imagine it'll be a fine, same as West Ham with Sakho.
(10 Jan 2016, 12:11 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Well there you go..... 2 of the most bollock papers going! 

I would imagine it'll be a fine, same as West Ham with Sakho.
Definately right there mate, I would not trust the football results in The Sun 😛

Will have to wait and see, there will be some kind of truth to it though, If I find another source I will quote it
(10 Jan 2016, 12:14 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]Definately right there mate, I would not trust the football results in The Sun ?

Will have to wait and see, there will be some kind of truth to it though, If I find another source I will quote it

Ye, probables just a fine or nothing.... but like you said, we'll have to wait and see.
(10 Jan 2016, 12:18 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Ye, probables just a fine or nothing.... but like you said, we'll have to wait and see.
Sky Sports

Sunderland Face Lorient Complaint
(10 Jan 2016, 12:21 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]Sky Sports

Sunderland Face Lorient Complaint

"French" they moan about out! haha

"He'll miss 3 games" - and? not end of the world
There were stories 2/3 days ago about Sunderland changing the terms of a pre-agreed contract.
I am putting 2 + 2 together and reckoning that a set budget had been agreed for wages and with the Kirchoff deal going through, something had to give.
Just seen two articles rt'd by @442footycrazy that give an interesting view too. One from the Echo and another from the Chronicle.
Messi wins fifth Ballon d'Or

http://www.skysports.com/football/live-blog
Sunderland target Dame N’Doye on Wearside ahead of loan deal

Read more: http://www.sunderlandecho.com/sport/sund...z3wxqYDUwD

Sky Sports are also reporting that Dame N’Doye is due on Wearside for a medical ahead of a loan move to Sunderland.

Honestly, don't want him....

--------------
Other rumours:

Henri Saivet lands in Newcastle ahead of expected move

http://sport.bt.com/sport-football/news/...4033073279
Newcastle United have completed the signing of England international midfielder Jonjo Shelvey from Swansea City.

The 23 year-old moves to St. James' Park for an undisclosed fee and has signed a five-and-a-half-year deal.

------------------------

VIDIC CONTRACT TERMINATED

Nemanja Vidic and Inter Milan have agreed mutually to terminate the Serbian's contract that was due to expire in June, according to Sky Sources in Italy.

-----------------

SUNDERLAND BACK IN FOR KONE

Sky Sources: Sunderland have revived their interest in Lamine Kone and talks are continuing.

---------------
(12 Jan 2016, 6:24 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Newcastle United have completed the signing of England international midfielder Jonjo Shelvey from Swansea City.

The 23 year-old moves to St. James' Park for an undisclosed fee and has signed a five-and-a-half-year deal.

------------------------

VIDIC CONTRACT TERMINATED

Nemanja Vidic and Inter Milan have agreed mutually to terminate the Serbian's contract that was due to expire in June, according to Sky Sources in Italy.

-----------------

SUNDERLAND BACK IN FOR KONE

Sky Sources: Sunderland have revived their interest in Lamine Kone and talks are continuing.

---------------

If I were Lorient and Kone, i would tell Big Sam to go and fuck himself after last weeks debacl
Newcastle 0-1 Man U.
The stupidest referee desision I've ever seen!
(12 Jan 2016, 7:56 pm)Davie wrote [ -> ]Newcastle 0-1 Man U.
Getting annoying now! I know referees love being biased towards Man U, the time it is a penalty, the stupid idiot ref doesn't give it!
(12 Jan 2016, 7:56 pm)Davie wrote [ -> ]Newcastle 0-1 Man U.

(12 Jan 2016, 8:21 pm)Davie wrote [ -> ]Getting annoying now! I know referees love being biased towards Man U, the time it is a penalty, the stupid idiot ref doesn't give it!

0-2 Man ushited!
#matchfixed
#whataloadofcrap
(12 Jan 2016, 8:24 pm)Davie wrote [ -> ]0-2 Man ushited!
#matchfixed
#whataloadofcrap
As soon as I start moaning...1-2. Our first goal in four games!
(12 Jan 2016, 8:32 pm)Davie wrote [ -> ]As soon as I start moaning...1-2. Our first goal in four games!
2-2 now.
3-3 now.

Rooney - Man of the Match... fuck off haha
I've just realised Aston Villa won this evening!
I was at the Newcastle match, yes it was handball, yes it was a penalty.

However, Newcastle should and could have had THREE penalties, one for a foul on Janmatt and another for a foul on Colback, the third foul drew a penalty which Mitrovic scored.
(13 Jan 2016, 12:03 am)LeeCalder wrote [ -> ]I was at the Newcastle match, yes it was handball, yes it was a penalty.

However, Newcastle should and could have had THREE penalties, one for a foul on Janmatt and another for a foul on Colback, the third foul drew a penalty which Mitrovic scored.

Handball, yes. Penalty? Not in a million years.

Are you telling me that, when you jump, your arms stay stuck by your side? He wasn't even looking at the ball. 

Mike Dean shouldn't be a PL referee, he always makes himself the centre of attention.
(13 Jan 2016, 9:08 am)mb134 wrote [ -> ]Handball, yes. Penalty? Not in a million years.

Are you telling me that, when you jump, your arms stay stuck by your side? He wasn't even looking at the ball. 

Mike Dean shouldn't be a PL referee, he always makes himself the centre of attention.

Isn't the rule something along the lines of a penalty is awarded, when the incident is deemed to be deliberate?
I have no idea how Mbema can be accused of deliberately handling that ball last night.