North East Buses

Full Version: Whitley Bay Bus Rally
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
(30 Jun 2015, 4:15 pm)Davie wrote [ -> ]Well that gives me a bit confidence  Smile u don't know why, but I have a slight suspicion that a B7TL will be allocated

I've never once saw a B7TL on a Sunday, so pretty unlikely. 6116/6117 is more likely.

If you like MPDs then the 1 from Wrekenton and the 17A connect at Wallsend (only 4 minutes wait).
(30 Jun 2015, 4:17 pm)Tom wrote [ -> ]I've never once saw a B7TL on a Sunday, so pretty unlikely. 6116/6117 is more likely.

If you like MPDs then the 1 from Wrekenton and the 17A connect at Wallsend (only 4 minutes wait).

I hope so, but knowing my luck a spare omnicity will be on...
Jesus wept. There's more discussion about getting to the rally, rather than about the rally itself. People will be discussing what to wear next!
(30 Jun 2015, 4:58 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]Jesus wept. There's more discussion about getting to the rally, rather than about the rally itself. People will be discussing what to wear next!

Don't give us ideas Adrian Tongue
(30 Jun 2015, 4:58 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]Jesus wept. There's more discussion about getting to the rally, rather than about the rally itself. People will be discussing what to wear next!

Come on then lads......definite list from all, 

- who is going and how you getting there
 - what seat are you sitting in
 - where you are getting off whichever mode of transport you are using
 - what ticket you are buying
 - what you having for dinner
 - what will you be wearing
 - what camera are you taking
 - and anything else I have missed  Big Grin Tongue
(30 Jun 2015, 5:37 pm)citaro5284 wrote [ -> ]Come on then lads......definite list from all, 

- who is going and how you getting there
 - what seat are you sitting in
 - where you are getting off whichever mode of transport you are using
 - what ticket you are buying
 - what you having for dinner
 - what will you be wearing
 - what camera are you taking
 - and anything else I have missed  Big Grin Tongue

Will you be taking anybody? Tongue
Funnily enough I was thinking should I wear shorts on Sunday whilst I was at the gym.
(30 Jun 2015, 6:32 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]Funnily enough I was thinking should I wear shorts on Sunday whilst I was at the gym.

[Image: a1148018-89-Little-Britain---Daffyd.gif?d=1169439042]

?? Wink
(30 Jun 2015, 6:53 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ][Image: a1148018-89-Little-Britain---Daffyd.gif?d=1169439042]

?? Wink
Nah they won't be that short

Just for you I should make one of them YouTube videos where people take you through their morning regime although mine will mostly consist of me eating Corn Flakes.

For some reason my head just thinks random crap when I'm at the gym.
(30 Jun 2015, 6:57 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]Nah they won't be that short

Just for you I should make one of them YouTube videos where people take you through their morning regime although mine will mostly consist of me eating Corn Flakes.

For some reason my head just thinks random crap when I'm at the gym.

You should start filming some of your encounters with the general public. Jeremy Beadle would have gave you £200 a shot for the VHS tapes of it. Wink
(30 Jun 2015, 7:01 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]You should start filming some of your encounters with the general public. Jeremy Beadle would have gave you £200 a shot for the VHS tapes of it. Wink

Nah I'd send them to You've Been Framed as I'd get £250 from them and at least mine would not be faked like most of the stuff on there.
I seen Chris Thompson at Gateshead today and he said he will be attending the rally complete with his photo stall if the weather is ok
(22 Jun 2015, 8:39 pm)Multi21 wrote [ -> ]Arriva will not be attending anymore rallies this year as the drivers don't want to risk their jobs anymore.  Think the next time Arriva will attend a rally is metrocenter 2016. Congratulations to the culprit. I would like to know why my post about it had been deleted.
Bringing back a post,

What happened?
(01 Jul 2015, 8:36 pm)Lm2606 wrote [ -> ]Bringing back a post,

What happened?

We were asked to remove details at the company's request, so I'd ask that people please refrain from publicly positing details. Sorry!
(30 Jun 2015, 5:45 pm)Davie wrote [ -> ]Will you be taking anybody?  Tongue

i can confirm i won't be taking Bella because she is a cat
(01 Jul 2015, 10:40 pm)Diamond One wrote [ -> ]i can confirm i won't be taking Bella because she is a cat

Why do you need to bring that cat up in every conversation? It's a cat!
(01 Jul 2015, 11:39 pm)LeeCalder wrote [ -> ]Why do you need to bring that cat up in every conversation? It's a cat!

Ah but did you know it licks the blinds.... Wonder what it would make of LED ones Huh
(03 Jul 2015, 9:25 pm)tyresmoke wrote [ -> ]Ah but did you know it licks the blinds.... Wonder what it would make of LED ones Huh

[Image: lolcatsdotcomii3o5tqyqzkqa4gb.jpg]
I thankfully am not going to this rally, much rather prefer to work this Sunday.
(03 Jul 2015, 9:25 pm)tyresmoke wrote [ -> ]Ah but did you know it licks the blinds.... Wonder what it would make of LED ones  Huh

But do you know about what Bazza does with his fingers to that Cat Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12