North East Buses

Full Version: Whitley Bay Bus Rally
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
(05 Jul 2015, 8:03 am)LeeCalder wrote [ -> ]Sorry,I'm not psychic. How was I meant to know?.
Maybe because we discussed it on YOUR group.
(05 Jul 2015, 8:17 am)Dan wrote [ -> ]Hush - have you had your morning nap yet, old man?  Rolleyes

No....been busy, you know all the work I do on a Sunday morning!
I have decided to get the X22 to the MetroCentre then the first bus to Newcastle rather than spend a boring hour on the 21.

This decision is either sheer genius or sheer stupidly.
(05 Jul 2015, 8:45 am)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]I have decided to get the X22 to the MetroCentre then the first bus to Newcastle rather than spend a boring hour on the 21.

This decision is either sheer genius or sheer stupidly.

Just a pure genius Jimmi  Big Grin
(05 Jul 2015, 8:18 am)danpick wrote [ -> ]Maybe because we discussed it on YOUR group.

I feel sorry for you being on an Omnicity for that long. They are way too hot.
At least with this rally, nobody seems to live too close to it so what vehicles are there that are not listed on the NEBPT website (i.e. GNE, SNE etc) remain a surprise!
(05 Jul 2015, 8:50 am)S813 FVK wrote [ -> ]At least with this rally, nobody seems to live too close to it so what vehicles are there that are not listed on the NEBPT website (i.e. GNE, SNE etc) remain a surprise!

I do!!
(05 Jul 2015, 8:52 am)citaro5284 wrote [ -> ]I do!!

Likewise!
Will go later on I think if I can be bothered. It was dreadful last year.
(05 Jul 2015, 8:53 am)Tom wrote [ -> ]Likewise!

F1 starts at 1.....if I do go, got to be home for that!
(05 Jul 2015, 8:52 am)citaro5284 wrote [ -> ]I do!!

Definitely not going now Tongue

I went once and it was horrible - haven't been since. Same goes for the Howlands rally. Too small and hardly owt there. Disappointing.

Part of the reason why I haven't even made an attempt at leaving the house yet... Kinda waiting on others to say how good or bad it is this year before I head across.

Mentioned to a guy at work that I might go to that Nissan Torque Show thing with him if I could be arsed - so kept my options open. Of course, staying in and being lazy is also an option! Tongue
(05 Jul 2015, 8:55 am)Dan wrote [ -> ]Part of the reason why I haven't even made an attempt at leaving the house yet...

Kinda waiting on others to say how good or bad it is this year before I head across.

Yeah same here.
Wouldn't get myself up early for it like some of them have...
I was going to go but a couple of things have happened:

1: I just got up
2: My Hayfever is wild
Just getting off ferry at North Shields
I'm there, and it's not bad at all! Nice little site on the links. Just shuttling round the coast on Busways 1723 at the min!!
I'm here to.
I might head down if its canny then.
Im heading down too, im leaving in 20 minuets but im doing a little diversion before heading there. If you see a young boy in a tracksuit and Nike trainers... its me!
Im still at Home but will be there at around 1:30 - 2pm, wasn't feeling to great when I woke up at Half 7 so I went back to kip, and I feel a bit better.
I'm sat on the 308 in Haymarket now. Trust me to get a StreetLite.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12