You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: Whitley Bay Bus Rally
(03 Jul 2015, 9:25 pm)tyresmoke wrote Ah but did you know it licks the blinds.... Wonder what it would make of LED ones  :huh:
Doesn't anymore a daft old phase the cat was going through
(03 Jul 2015, 9:58 pm)Malarkey wrote But do you know about what Bazza does with his fingers to that Cat ;)
Pet the cat that's all
(04 Jul 2015, 9:44 pm)Jimmi wrote Unsure whether to go or not, especially as it looks like I will have to use normal service buses and will take me over 3 hours to get there.

I'll set my alarm for tomorrow morning and see how I feel when I wake up.

I'm a wide a wake despite not getting much kip due to a late night Flickr upload oh well a nice long kip for me later today an early night and some nice tunes to top it all off
Favourite Company is: Go North East
Favourite Operator in UK is: EYMS
Owner of Bella the Cat

Mood right now: Fustrated and Feel Left Out
(05 Jul 2015, 5:29 am)Diamond One wrote Doesn't anymore a daft old phase the cat was going through
Pet the cat that's all

I'm a wide a wake despite not getting much kip due to a late night Flickr upload oh well a nice long kip for me later today an early night and some nice tunes to top it all off

Bazza, what the hell are you going on about?
I'm currently on the 08:43 #21 from Barley Mow to Newcastle. If, anyone is on this bus that is attending the rally, I'm wearing blue Addidas training pants, a black polo and sunglasses.
(05 Jul 2015, 7:45 am)LeeCalder wrote I'm currently on the 08:43 #21 from Barley Mow to Newcastle. If, anyone is on this bus that is attending the rally, I'm wearing blue Addidas training pants, a black polo and sunglasses.
Going early are you I'm not leaving for 50 minutes.
Against the Anti-Lee Club.
(05 Jul 2015, 7:52 am)danpick wrote Going early are you I'm not leaving for 50 minutes.

Dan. It takes 30 mins on the 21, then a 15 minute wait for the 308 which takes roughly 40 mins.

Work it out, it's not hard.
Site Administrator
(05 Jul 2015, 7:52 am)danpick wrote Going early are you I'm not leaving for 50 minutes.

Lucky if I get there before 12. Haven't found the energy to be able to move yet. Tongue
(05 Jul 2015, 7:56 am)LeeCalder wrote Dan. It takes 30 mins on the 21, then a 15 minute wait for the 308 which takes roughly 40 mins.

For me its 16 mins on the Metro and 64 mins on the Coaster.
(05 Jul 2015, 7:58 am)Dan wrote Lucky if I get there before 12. Haven't found the energy to be able to move yet. Tongue

Have a banana, a healthy way to receive energy! Idea Cool
Site Administrator
(05 Jul 2015, 7:59 am)danpick wrote For me its 16 mins on the Metro and 64 mins on the Coaster.

Can't decide which is worse!

I'll be travelling in style if I do go - on one of Percy Main's finest Volvo B9TLs...
(05 Jul 2015, 7:59 am)danpick wrote For me its 16 mins on the Metro and 64 mins on the Coaster.

Or you just stay on the Metro, or change at Monument. Get off at Monkseaton.
(05 Jul 2015, 8:00 am)Dan wrote Can't decide which is worse!

I'll be travelling in style if I do go - on one of Percy Main's finest Volvo B9TLs...
Both!

(05 Jul 2015, 8:01 am)LeeCalder wrote Or you just stay on the Metro, or change at Monument. Get off at Monkseaton.
What's the point if there will be a group of us on the 1.
(05 Jul 2015, 8:01 am)danpick wrote Both!

What's the point if there will be a group of us on the 1.

Sorry,I'm not psychic. How was I meant to know?.
(05 Jul 2015, 7:58 am)Dan wrote Lucky if I get there before 12. Haven't found the energy to be able to move yet.
Me as well but for a different reason although I didn't sleep well last night.

Seem as you are making your journey times into drama's, here's mine:

0847 7 Aycliffe - Durham (39 minutes)
0926 wait in Durham (19 minutes)
0945 21 Durham - Newcastle (60 minutes)
1045 wait in Newcastle (22 minutes)
1107 308 Newcastle - Rally (40 minutes)
(05 Jul 2015, 7:56 am)LeeCalder wrote Dan. It takes 30 mins on the 21, then a 15 minute wait for the 308 which takes roughly 40 mins.

If you run, the 309 is still at Haymarket
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Site Administrator
(05 Jul 2015, 8:15 am)citaro5284 wrote Sheer laziness

Hush - have you had your morning nap yet, old man?  Rolleyes
(05 Jul 2015, 8:17 am)Dan wrote Hush - have you had your morning nap yet, old man?  Rolleyes

No....been busy, you know all the work I do on a Sunday morning!
(05 Jul 2015, 8:45 am)Jimmi wrote I have decided to get the X22 to the MetroCentre then the first bus to Newcastle rather than spend a boring hour on the 21.

This decision is either sheer genius or sheer stupidly.

Just a pure genius Jimmi  Big Grin
(05 Jul 2015, 8:18 am)danpick wrote Maybe because we discussed it on YOUR group.

I feel sorry for you being on an Omnicity for that long. They are way too hot.
At least with this rally, nobody seems to live too close to it so what vehicles are there that are not listed on the NEBPT website (i.e. GNE, SNE etc) remain a surprise!
(05 Jul 2015, 8:50 am)S813 FVK wrote At least with this rally, nobody seems to live too close to it so what vehicles are there that are not listed on the NEBPT website (i.e. GNE, SNE etc) remain a surprise!

I do!!
(05 Jul 2015, 8:52 am)citaro5284 wrote I do!!

Likewise!
Will go later on I think if I can be bothered. It was dreadful last year.
(05 Jul 2015, 8:53 am)Tom wrote Likewise!

F1 starts at 1.....if I do go, got to be home for that!
(05 Jul 2015, 8:52 am)citaro5284 wrote I do!!

Definitely not going now Tongue

(05 Jul 2015, 8:53 am)Tom wrote Likewise!

I went once and it was horrible - haven't been since. Same goes for the Howlands rally. Too small and hardly owt there. Disappointing.