North East Buses

Full Version: Weather
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Expected some activity on this thread. Is Michael snowed in?

Glad I'm not in Darlo, this morning. Gridlock and it's so bad that arriva have actually bothered to mention all the cancelled services on Twitter.

I have all the boys home. Littlun's school is closed, bigun's taxi couldn't run and husband looked at the traffic reports between here and teesside and decided to work from home.
(18 Jan 2018, 10:04 am)BusLoverMum wrote [ -> ]Expected some activity on this thread. Is Michael snowed in?

Glad I'm not in Darlo, this morning. Gridlock and it's so bad that arriva have actually bothered to mention all the cancelled services on Twitter.

I have all the boys home. Littlun's school is closed, bigun's taxi couldn't run and husband looked at the traffic reports between here and teesside and decided to work from home.

Snow didn't look that bad at Cramlington today, at least on the roads anyway so thought my journey would be fine. Could not have been more wrong though... I left Cramlington on the 7:43 X10 and did not get to Newcastle until 9:35. Just 1 hour and 10 minutes longer than yesterday. Wonder what would happen if it was more serious here?

Still at least I was not on this X7...
(18 Jan 2018, 10:48 am)Pulsar wrote [ -> ]Snow didn't look that bad at Cramlington today, at least on the roads anyway so thought my journey would be fine. Could not have been more wrong though... I left Cramlington on the 7:43 X10 and did not get to Newcastle until 9:35. Just 1 hour and 10 minutes longer than yesterday. Wonder what would happen if it was more serious here?

Still at least I was not on this X7...

That's what east Durham ends up looking like when there's ongoing snowfall.

We just need a brolly when we leave the house, now, because there's water pouring off the scaffolding. At least we have 7/8 of a roof, now!
Snowing again in Sunderland... =D

(18 Jan 2018, 10:04 am)BusLoverMum wrote [ -> ]Expected some activity on this thread. Is Michael snowed in?

I wish i was!, i spent most of the day outside at work, which i don't mind, i like the snow! Tongue
The path in front of mine, is just ice, hope some of it melts by 6pm tonight.
Yeah we got some weather, alright.

Durham City has been gridlocked all morning.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8