North East Buses

Full Version: Weather
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(15 Feb 2016, 11:15 am)Andreos1 wrote [ -> ]Mrs C is away on business and told me she woke up to a solid 6 or 7 inches this morning.

#innuendo
#hashtagsonNEB

Oh you!  Angel
(15 Feb 2016, 11:15 am)Andreos1 wrote [ -> ]Mrs C is away on business and told me she woke up to a solid 6 or 7 inches this morning.

#innuendo
#hashtagsonNEB
I'd be worried
(15 Feb 2016, 11:16 am)Michael wrote [ -> ]Melted here =(

Here, too. Apart from in the shade where it's still there, on top of a layer of ice. We could all do with a walk, but I still don't feel very safe.
View on the A66 yesterday morning.
[Image: a18c35231b59f194eb441b335739f0be.jpg]
Such a lovely day for a 20 minute walk through spennymoor.

The rain isn't that heavy but I can barely see through my glasses and it's so damned sticky.
SNOOOWWWW,!!
(16 Apr 2016, 8:10 am)BusLoverMum wrote [ -> ]SNOOOWWWW,!!
Not in Great Park in Newcastle
(16 Apr 2016, 8:29 am)NK53 TKT wrote [ -> ]Not in Great Park in Newcastle

We're in the wilds of co Durham. We get a lot of Weather here.
(16 Apr 2016, 9:18 am)BusLoverMum wrote [ -> ]We're in the wilds of co Durham. We get a lot of Weather here.

My dad's girlfriend lives in Stanley so she will be Snowed in
(16 Apr 2016, 9:21 am)NK53 TKT wrote [ -> ]My dad's girlfriend lives in Stanley so she will be Snowed in

We're as high as Stanley. Mostly fairly wet stuff and the air isn't that cold. Was turning to rain by the time we got a bus out of the village.
Most of the snow was at Stanley going as quick as it fell with the ground already been wet. Just looks like it has been raining.
Hail stoning in Sunderland now.....
Its full on snowing in Jarrow today, And it doesn't look like its going to stop anytime soon either.

Hate to imagine how its like up Consett way atm.
Starting to sleet at Hylton Retail park, hopefully it snows tonight so its deep for in the morning...
(27 Apr 2016, 4:31 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Starting to sleet at Hylton Retail park, hopefully it snows tonight so its deep for in the morning...

Not much chance of it being deep - it's nearly May!

This was us, this morning, after an hour of heavy snow. There's more snow on my gmail!
Its snowing in Sunderland =D

When it's nearly May but mother nature decides it should snow.......
34 at Beamish today, I have melted!
(19 Jul 2016, 2:41 pm)NK53 TKT wrote [ -> ]34 at Beamish today, I have melted!

Yuck.

Still 27 here. Blooming uncomfortable and orf for a long cool shower because I can't be doing with my laptop on my lap a minute longer.

Almost have the lid back on the laundry basket, mind. That doesn't happen very often.
20c here, glad its dropped tbh, i'm expecting a horrible night again.
The North West has been roasting today. Too hot for my liking.
(19 Jul 2016, 7:15 pm)BusLoverMum wrote [ -> ]Yuck.

Still 27 here. Blooming uncomfortable and orf for a long cool shower because I can't be doing with my laptop on my lap a minute longer.

Almost have the lid back on the laundry basket, mind. That doesn't happen very often.
Got through £9 worth of water between 10 and 1.30 today, that is 3 litres!
(19 Jul 2016, 9:11 pm)NK53 TKT wrote [ -> ]Got through £9 worth of water between 10 and 1.30 today, that is 3 litres!

What water do you buy for that price like, does it come with gold pieces in it  Tongue
(19 Jul 2016, 9:11 pm)NK53 TKT wrote [ -> ]Got through £9 worth of water between 10 and 1.30 today, that is 3 litres!

Brian is cheaper Wink Evian, even. Stupid autocorrect.

Shower was rubbish. Had a brown out, earlier this evening and the water pressure was still low. It was an alternately hot and OK trickle.
Soooo clammy tonight!
(20 Jul 2016, 6:19 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Soooo clammy tonight!

Peter Kay videos spring to mind!!
(20 Jul 2016, 6:47 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]Peter Kay videos spring to mind!!

haha, i just watched that clip on Facebook.
Someone on my Facebook has said its "Hail stoning" in Stanley
(05 Nov 2016, 9:23 am)Michael wrote [ -> ]Someone on my Facebook has said its "Hail stoning" in Stanley

Doesn't surprise me. It's blinking freezing!
(05 Nov 2016, 9:32 am)BusLoverMum wrote [ -> ]Doesn't surprise me. It's blinking freezing!

Its lashing down with rain in Sunderland now.
(05 Nov 2016, 9:32 am)BusLoverMum wrote [ -> ]Doesn't surprise me. It's blinking freezing!
Probably won't surprise you to hear that the winter coat is now very much in regular use, very quickly turned cold, last Saturday I was in Edinburgh wearing just a hoodie. Hasn't stopped people going out like, my Northern service to Middlesbrough is pretty busy, looks to be no free seats available.
Seen this on Facebook too:

It's the 5th November and it seems parts of the North East have some snow. There are reports of snow in the Consett area!

=0
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8