You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: Weather
(15 Feb 2016, 11:15 am)Andreos1 wrote Mrs C is away on business and told me she woke up to a solid 6 or 7 inches this morning.

#innuendo
#hashtagsonNEB

Oh you!  Angel
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(15 Feb 2016, 11:15 am)Andreos1 wrote Mrs C is away on business and told me she woke up to a solid 6 or 7 inches this morning.

#innuendo
#hashtagsonNEB
I'd be worried
(15 Feb 2016, 11:16 am)Michael wrote Melted here =(

Here, too. Apart from in the shade where it's still there, on top of a layer of ice. We could all do with a walk, but I still don't feel very safe.
(16 Apr 2016, 9:21 am)NK53 TKT wrote My dad's girlfriend lives in Stanley so she will be Snowed in

We're as high as Stanley. Mostly fairly wet stuff and the air isn't that cold. Was turning to rain by the time we got a bus out of the village.
(27 Apr 2016, 4:31 pm)Michael wrote Starting to sleet at Hylton Retail park, hopefully it snows tonight so its deep for in the morning...

Not much chance of it being deep - it's nearly May!

This was us, this morning, after an hour of heavy snow. There's more snow on my gmail!
.jpg IMG_20160427_071319992.jpg
(19 Jul 2016, 2:41 pm)NK53 TKT wrote 34 at Beamish today, I have melted!

Yuck.

Still 27 here. Blooming uncomfortable and orf for a long cool shower because I can't be doing with my laptop on my lap a minute longer.

Almost have the lid back on the laundry basket, mind. That doesn't happen very often.
(19 Jul 2016, 7:15 pm)BusLoverMum wrote Yuck.

Still 27 here. Blooming uncomfortable and orf for a long cool shower because I can't be doing with my laptop on my lap a minute longer.

Almost have the lid back on the laundry basket, mind. That doesn't happen very often.
Got through £9 worth of water between 10 and 1.30 today, that is 3 litres!
(19 Jul 2016, 9:11 pm)NK53 TKT wrote Got through £9 worth of water between 10 and 1.30 today, that is 3 litres!

What water do you buy for that price like, does it come with gold pieces in it  Tongue
(19 Jul 2016, 9:11 pm)NK53 TKT wrote Got through £9 worth of water between 10 and 1.30 today, that is 3 litres!

Brian is cheaper Wink Evian, even. Stupid autocorrect.

Shower was rubbish. Had a brown out, earlier this evening and the water pressure was still low. It was an alternately hot and OK trickle.
(05 Nov 2016, 9:32 am)BusLoverMum wrote Doesn't surprise me. It's blinking freezing!

Its lashing down with rain in Sunderland now.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(05 Nov 2016, 9:32 am)BusLoverMum wrote Doesn't surprise me. It's blinking freezing!
Probably won't surprise you to hear that the winter coat is now very much in regular use, very quickly turned cold, last Saturday I was in Edinburgh wearing just a hoodie. Hasn't stopped people going out like, my Northern service to Middlesbrough is pretty busy, looks to be no free seats available.
Seen this on Facebook too:

It's the 5th November and it seems parts of the North East have some snow. There are reports of snow in the Consett area!

=0
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.