You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Premier League Fantasy Football

I'm looking to get this set up and started in time for the new season, and in addition, a predictions league too. Both will be done through the premierleague.com website, which will require any entrants to create a free account with them.

One thing that I've noticed you can now do, and would be good to get some feedback on, is the league 'style'. There are now two options:

1. Classic League - Points from each game week are tallied up and added to a running total.

2. Head to Head - Teams in the league play each other in a head to head style game. The team gaining the most points in the fixture will gain 3 points for a win and 1 for a draw, which will make up your team's position in the overall table.

What would people prefer?
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
RE: Premier League Fantasy Football
(26 Jun 2014, 5:13 pm)aureolin wrote I'm looking to get this set up and started in time for the new season, and in addition, a predictions league too. Both will be done through the premierleague.com website, which will require any entrants to create a free account with them.

One thing that I've noticed you can now do, and would be good to get some feedback on, is the league 'style'. There are now two options:

1. Classic League - Points from each game week are tallied up and added to a running total.

2. Head to Head - Teams in the league play each other in a head to head style game. The team gaining the most points in the fixture will gain 3 points for a win and 1 for a draw, which will make up your team's position in the overall table.

That'd be brilliant - classic league would be my preferred option.
RE: Premier League Fantasy Football
(26 Jun 2014, 5:13 pm)aureolin wrote I'm looking to get this set up and started in time for the new season, and in addition, a predictions league too. Both will be done through the premierleague.com website, which will require any entrants to create a free account with them.

Quite like the idea of a head to head - but happy to go with the flow.

The head to head used to just kick in during the FA Cup weekends, when they would draw teams on a head to head basis.
'Illegitimis non carborundum'