You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: Seaburn 2024
(26 Aug 2024, 6:43 pm)idiot wrote I loved looking through the photos.

It's a shame that it's been tarred with reports on social media.

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/c7xFVecCAxdFtG1w/

Link isn't working for me - what is social media saying?  Don't think there was any trouble?

Apart from the Busways display from Stagecoach it was a bit underwhelming again for me, particularly in terms of NEBPT own stuff, only 669 in attendance.  Again most of the runs being done by 669 plus various current/recent service vehicles from JH and Aline, though a couple of the older guest vehicles did a run.  GNE notably absent as might be expected given what happened at Metrocentre rally.
Unfortunately the post has been removed. It was reported that a driver is on bail and shouldn't be on social media or with anyone under 16.
(26 Aug 2024, 7:52 pm)stagecoachbusdepot wrote Link isn't working for me - what is social media saying?  Don't think there was any trouble?

Apart from the Busways display from Stagecoach it was a bit underwhelming again for me, particularly in terms of NEBPT own stuff, only 669 in attendance.  Again most of the runs being done by 669 plus various current/recent service vehicles from JH and Aline, though a couple of the older guest vehicles did a run.  GNE notably absent as might be expected given what happened at Metrocentre rally.

I was going to come along today but something more important cropped up. Sounds like I didn't miss much and sounds disappointing like last year's display.
(26 Aug 2024, 7:52 pm)stagecoachbusdepot wrote Link isn't working for me - what is social media saying?  Don't think there was any trouble?

KBB 118D, FBR 53D & JJD 530D were meant to be in attendance but unfortunately no drivers available for it
(11 Sep 2024, 8:18 pm)Unber43 wrote They used to be, it was when South Tyne SPD's, old Stagecoach Olympians etc

We are talking 2010-2014

Fairly certain this is not the case, Seaburn Rally has always been Aug bank holiday and Airshow was late July.  Quick google and this http://nebpt.co.uk/events/events_archive/pg4.html confirms that's the case for the years quoted.