You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Site Administrator
RE: Google Maps
(10 Dec 2013, 4:54 pm)aureolin wrote I've been using it for 3+ months in beta and I hate it. Sad

Doesn't fill me with confidence in the slightest if you still haven't gotten used to it yet!
I was looking at directions to Whitby Abbey from the Bus Station on street view (for the MAX launch next week, if I go) and I'm not sure how but I've ended up inside a pub Big Grin

Whilst on the subject of Google Maps I preferred it before it was updated as I used to be able to put multiple locations into directions which was good when I had ideas for route suggestions but now it's A to B only and you can only alter the route so much which is annoying.
(14 Jan 2015, 7:10 pm)Jimmi wrote I was looking at directions to Whitby Abbey from the Bus Station on street view (for the MAX launch next week, if I go) and I'm not sure how but I've ended up inside a pub Big Grin

Whilst on the subject of Google Maps I preferred it before it was updated as I used to be able to put multiple locations into directions which was good when I had ideas for route suggestions but now it's A to B only and you can only alter the route so much which is annoying.

That's never a bad thing!
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
(14 Jan 2015, 7:19 pm)Andreos1 wrote Make sure you have oxygen waiting at the top and bottom of the steps!

Ah, and a nice cold beer waiting in that pub

I had to drag my drunk friend somewhere else after he went in for a fourth time.

Might try and find a chip shop now, shouldn't be too hard there's hundreds of them.
(14 Jan 2015, 7:25 pm)Andreos1 wrote Not many on that side if I remember right, lots on the bus station side. One just over the road and plenty near the bridge.

Yeah there wasn't many down there.

I ended up in another bloody pub, must have had too many drinks as it didn't want to go up the 199 steps.