You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Marxista Fozzski
Im back
Well it never worked out for me...

I know 3 days is nothing, but it was enough to realise that I was in it for the wrong reasons...

I wont lay myself bare in public, I will pm a couple of you and tell you all about it...
Site Administrator
RE: Im back
(13 Sep 2014, 8:37 am)Andreos Constantopolous wrote Sorry to see it not work out!

You haven't missed much!

Other than Dan breaking NEB! Wink
Site Administrator
(13 Sep 2014, 4:49 pm)Andreos Constantopolous wrote No idea where the quote button is:

Dan - I actually did type that, but deleted it!

#knackeredNEB
#hashtagsonNEB

Keep up, Andreos...
It's 'Reply' these days! Wink 
Marxista Fozzski
(13 Sep 2014, 6:04 am)Dan wrote Welcome back, Fozz.
We all know the real reason is because you couldn't cope without us on NEB! ;-)

If only it were as simple as that

(13 Sep 2014, 7:57 am)Tom wrote Welcome Back, it's a shame it didn't work out for you.

Very unfortunate

(13 Sep 2014, 8:37 am)Andreos Constantopolous wrote Sorry to see it not work out!

You haven't missed much!

The FPF still going strong then

(13 Sep 2014, 10:10 am)Adam wrote I'm sorry to hear it didn't work out for you Fozz. It's good to have you back though.

Yeah, good to be back...

Just a little about it...

It is a programme that suits people who have been in the military and fell by the wayside, or people who have been in jail, it is very disciplined and regimented, I suppose they have to be, but it didn't work for me.

Silly little things like cant read a paper, my books were taken away, only tv we were allowed to see was the news and then it was only the BBC, I nearly had that taken away from me, when I commented that a correspondent was 'fit and gorgeous' thoughts of lust is unchristian Tongue.

What they do is effectively brainwash you, it is like a cult, a prison, only difference being your not held against your will, the brainwashing is unforced, I dont mind that, because you can leave at any time.

What the Haven and Teen Challenge do is good overall, they get guys off the streets and turn there lives around, get them of the streets and off the gear, and a high percentage will stay in a programme through being employed by them, that is good, dont get me wrong, but it aint for me.

Time will tell if 3 days was enough, but I really felt I would become bitter about Christianity if I stayed, that would be tragic as I value my relationship with God.

Did I make the right decision? Maybe so or Maybe not, I am impulsive and do things without thinking and the fact I have Borderline Personality Disorder means in times of stress I cant think rationally sometimes.

What has happened has happened and unless I find a good Deloreon and Flux Capacitor sometime soon, I wont know clearly for some time if what I did was right...

[b]IT IS BETTER TO TRY AND FAIL, THAN NOT TRY AT ALL, NOT TRYING IS THE BIGGEST FAILURE[b]