You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Complete and Utter Randomness

Marxista Fozzski
Complete and Utter Randomness
We have 'Whats made you happy', 'Whats annoying you' and 'Lifes little mysteries' threads, After comments made by me about to trying to kill a chicken, drowning hamster, flushing fish down a toilet and Marcus wondering why parents love there kids, I have created this random thread along the lines of the threads I mentioned

So, share with us all

1. Those random questions you want answered but can't
2. Share with us any funny pictures you make
3. Share with us your favourite videos e.g. Youtube, Dailymotion etc

The more random the better, I will start

Does Pubes go grey and fall out if you go bald

When a dog barks do they have regional accents and bark in different languages i.e. Would my dog know a dog is from Birmingham or if a dog is German by it's bark

If something is new and improved, what actually is it, if it is new, you cannot improve something that is nothing, if it is improved, it can't be new

If a quiz is quizical...What is a test

When we count why don't we say Ten-ty One instead of Eleven but say Twenty-One, Thirty-One, Forty-One etc

If you fart while travelling at the speed of sound, would you be able to smell it and not hear it or vice versa

Why does a fart always smell worse in a bath

If you could travel at light speed, what would happen if you flash your headlights

If I get to the North Pole and keep going North where will I end up

What would happen if you put dettol in yakult

So come on fella give us your best random thoughts
Marxista Fozzski
RE: Complete and Utter Randomness
(07 Mar 2015, 12:54 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote Always wanted to put red flashing lights and barriers around my windows in case of a fire, then smash the window with a ladder and climb down...
Very Random Big Grin

I would love to be the last man alive to see if all the girls meant it when the said 'I wouldn't f**k you'
Marxista Fozzski
(09 Mar 2015, 10:44 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote How long before you pass waste can you have anal?
Bloody Hell...Keep your gob shut Marcus I cant keep quoting you in my signature...

I want Asda to consider renting out trolleys. I'm sick of cucumbers falling out of the carrier bags. Of course, the delivery vans will have to be extended to accommodate the returned trolleys.

Either that or I buy one of Jeremy Clarkson's P45s. Modify it to have a lockable boot.
Marxista Fozzski
(10 Mar 2015, 1:53 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote I want Asda to consider renting out trolleys. I'm sick of cucumbers falling out of the carrier bags. Of course, the delivery vans will have to be extended to accommodate the returned trolleys.

Either that or I buy one of Jeremy Clarkson's P45s. Modify it to have a lockable boot.
Interesting Big Grin
(09 Mar 2015, 10:44 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote How long before you pass waste can you have anal?

What's it matter if you have passed waste when your in someone else's arse!

What the hell has been going on, I've not been online for almost 24 hours and then this is one of the first things I see.