You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Site Administrator
Fleet Refurbishment
(12 Oct 2022, 9:28 am)morritt89 wrote So I was told this morning that 7157 is going for a repaint. Any ideas for livery?

It isn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RE: Fleet Refurbishment
not sure where to put this but has 6322 been involed with in an incident? Its back " advertisement" of how great the angels are is missing - the stick man no longer has a head!!!. Just a bloack sheet of metal?. Very noticable, infact it was the crocodiel who noticed it!
(28 Dec 2022, 4:33 pm)itsadam wrote Does anyone know what's going on with 6364? It's an X-Lines X1 but it's only got its base livery on with no route branding
It was involved in an incident which meant most of its nearside pannels had to be replaced, It's due to get its vinyls on next week  Smile
(01 May 2023, 7:32 pm)Metroline1511 wrote I wonder whether many more vehicles have been refurbished and given the red seats recently.

Some vehicles from 7 or 8 years ago which came with leather seating may be due for refurbishment by now.
The Drifters/Ex-Saltwell Parks still need a refurb before them.
(01 May 2023, 7:32 pm)Metroline1511 wrote I wonder whether many more vehicles have been refurbished and given the red seats recently.

Some vehicles from 7 or 8 years ago which came with leather seating may be due for refurbishment by now.

I highly doubt they'll be taking the leather out any time soon.

The seats on those 7-8 year old buses look in better nick than the StreetDecks/Enviros with the moquette/leather combo!