You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Go North East Face Coverings

Ne14ne1
(20 Apr 2021, 11:32 am)streetdeckfan wrote I'm not being funny, but I wouldn't be seen dead wearing one, I'd feel like a right tit, especially the Voltra one!

...but if they did an X21 one....  Big Grin Wink
RE: Go North East Face Coverings
(20 Apr 2021, 11:32 am)streetdeckfan wrote https://twitter.com/MartijnGNE/status/13...9920206850

Looks like there are now face coverings available with the GO moquette, retro-rainbow moquette (as fitted to bus 6050) and Voltra bus face coverings.

I'm not being funny, but I wouldn't be seen dead wearing one, I'd feel like a right tit, especially the Voltra one!
Some of these are making good use of seating material left from previous moquettes.  Wink
(12 May 2021, 2:20 pm)streetdeckfan wrote Am I shite!
I couldn't think of anything more embarrassing than walking around with that on my face!
I'd sooner wear a My Little Pony mask than one with a bus on!

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
I'll order one for you  Tongue
(12 May 2021, 2:30 pm)streetdeckfan wrote You assume I don't already have one!

(I don't, I haven't completely lost the plot... yet)

I think it compliment my BDSM studded mask  Big Grin
(12 May 2021, 2:20 pm)streetdeckfan wrote Am I shite!
I couldn't think of anything more embarrassing than walking around with that on my face!
I'd sooner wear a My Little Pony mask than one with a bus on!

Leave the ponies out of it, they've done nowt to you.
Please feel free to visit my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photogenic/
Who needs heroes anyway? Villians have more fun.
Site Administrator
(13 May 2021, 11:05 am)Adrian wrote Are you holding out for a GNE (missing) Purple Solars one?  Wink

He'd never find it - or if he did, it may be without a wing mirror.
(13 May 2021, 11:05 am)Adrian wrote Are you holding out for a GNE (missing) Purple Solars one?  Wink

Ah man. Can you imagine?
Apart from the majority of the stock going missing, when it did turn up, it would inevitably be dirty, rattley, damp and over-priced.

(13 May 2021, 11:23 am)Dan wrote He'd never find it - or if he did, it may be without a wing mirror. 

So many apparent wing mirror issues back in the day.
Sure there were reports of missing wing-mirrors on the 71 as well.
'Illegitimis non carborundum'