You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Marxista Fozzski
2013 in brief
So another another year over, a new one round the corner...Some brief words to sum this year up

*So big year for GNE, they invested heavily for Wright Steetlites and Optare Solos, and the recent purchase of deckers for Fab56 and Cobalt
*The Centenary
*Sunderland North was messed about with yet again
*Some of the oddest allocations I ever seen i.e. A Laser on the 202 and Sunderland Connect on 61 a while back.
*Brands were dropped and Brand Mergers(61 into Simplicity)
*Trespassing happened quite a few times at depots to get a picture, this annoyed us all

In other news

*Martin O'Neill was sacked and Paolo Di Canio was brought in
*Di Canios celebration at St James' Park was hilarious(wonder how expensive the dry cleaning bill is for that suit after a 3-0 win at Newcastle
*A new Prince of the Realm was welcomed by the country, securing the Monarchy for the next 3 generations
*Paolo Di Canio is fired after his face to face with Sunderland fans at The Hawthorns, wonder if he took getting sacked on the chin
*Gus Poyet is appointed and manages the team to only Sunderland's 2nd home Derby win in over 30 years, the only other was in 2008
Chelsea are beaten at Sunderland, with Sunderland landing a semi final spot
*Possibly the most loved leader, civil rights activist and elder statesmen, Nelson Mandela died aged 95...

Feel free to add to this
Marxista Fozzski
Re: RE: 2013 in brief
(30 Dec 2013, 3:16 pm)AdamY wrote Stuff happened. Same as any other year.

Never in the world...I wondered what was familiar about this year Tongue was just putting stuff down that happened in the last year
Marxista Fozzski
RE: 2013 in brief
*GNE Facebook became a big joke as well, Hignett and Clifford were told to stop replying on GNEs wall, only after the page was hit by trolling
*Clifford had a hissy fit, sobbed uncontrollably like the bitch he is and complained
(30 Dec 2013, 2:46 pm)fozzovmurton wrote So another another year over, a new one round the corner...Some brief words to sum this year up

*So big year for GNE, they invested heavily for Wright Steetlites and Optare Solos, and the recent purchase of deckers for Fab56 and Cobalt
*The Centenary
*Sunderland North was messed about with yet again
*Some of the oddest allocations I ever seen i.e. A Laser on the 202 and Sunderland Connect on 61 a while back.
*Brands were dropped and Brand Mergers(61 into Simplicity)
*Trespassing happened quite a few times at depots to get a picture, this annoyed us all

In other news

*Martin O'Neill was sacked and Paolo Di Canio was brought in
*Di Canios celebration at St James' Park was hilarious(wonder how expensive the dry cleaning bill is for that suit after a 3-0 win at Newcastle
*A new Prince of the Realm was welcomed by the country, securing the Monarchy for the next 3 generations
*Paolo Di Canio is fired after his face to face with Sunderland fans at The Hawthorns, wonder if he took getting sacked on the chin
*Gus Poyet is appointed and manages the team to only Sunderland's 2nd home Derby win in over 30 years, the only other was in 2008
Chelsea are beaten at Sunderland, with Sunderland landing a semi final spot
*Possibly the most loved leader, civil rights activist and elder statesmen, Nelson Mandela died aged 95...

Feel free to add to this
  • GNE also invested heavily in Gemini 2s (TEN/Cobalt Clipper/Fab Fifty Six)
  • Volvo B5LH Hybrid Geminis arrived at Arriva for use on the 308 Coastliner
  • Launch of the Sapphire brand on the Arriva service 7
  • New batch of Enviro 200s arrived at Stagecoach in Sunderland
  • Stagecoach gas buses also arrived at Sunderland
  • DB Tyne and Wear pretty much ballsed up anything that could possibly be ballsed up on the Metro
  • Metro replacement ran for a whole month in August.
  • Metro apologised a lot.
  • Andreos1 and eezypeazy was close to being billed as the next 'Thriller in Manila'
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
(30 Dec 2013, 4:49 pm)aureolin wrote
  • GNE also invested heavily in Gemini 2s (TEN/Cobalt Clipper/Fab Fifty Six)
  • Volvo B5LH Hybrid Geminis arrived at Arriva for use on the 308 Coastliner
  • Launch of the Sapphire brand on the Arriva service 7
  • New batch of Enviro 200s arrived at Stagecoach in Sunderland
  • Stagecoach gas buses also arrived at Sunderland
  • DB Tyne and Wear pretty much ballsed up anything that could possibly be ballsed up on the Metro
  • Metro replacement ran for a whole month in August.
  • Metro apologised a lot.
  • Andreos1 and eezypeazy was close to being billed as the next 'Thriller in Manila'

Will Grange Villa do?
Served by several GNE services and would be on neutral ground...
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Site Administrator
I'm a massive fan of the Fast & Furious films.

Paul Walker died earlier this year, but it's still great to hear that, although delayed by a year or so, Fast & Furious 7 will still be released in 2015.

Despite being a huge fan, I would like to see this be the final film, and it would be great if they could dedicate Fast7 to him in some way.