You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: Whats made you happy today?
(30 Nov 2022, 6:33 pm)Unber43 wrote Yeah, I think a better battery life is needed, £350 for the 64GB is a great price however I think 256GB is the minimum I would go for, so I could maybe download a few extra games incase I get bored.

What is it like for data usage when you're out and about?

With the 256GB you might only download an extra game or two with the size of games these days! 
I would definitely recommend just going for the 64GB and getting a large MicroSD to install the games on. I'm starting to think the issue with GTA V was because I was installing it through Epic games rather than Steam as I never bought the Steam version.

I honestly haven't checked the data usage as I have unlimited data. But I have to travel up to Gateshead in the morning so if I remember I'll keep track of it.
Went to go and see Barbie earlier (after putting it off for so long) and I must admit it is one of the best movies I've seen in a long time.
Other than the casting being absolute spot on, and it being hilarious, it also just looked fantastic.
The set design was brilliant and the lack of CGI was refreshing and a great decision by the director.
(31 Aug 2023, 3:24 am)streetdeckfan wrote Went to go and see Barbie earlier (after putting it off for so long) and I must admit it is one of the best movies I've seen in a long time.
Other than the casting being absolute spot on, and it being hilarious, it also just looked fantastic.
The set design was brilliant and the lack of CGI was refreshing and a great decision by the director.

National Cinema day on Saturday if there's anything else on your radar, £3 a ticket.  I've been roped into The Meg 2 with my youngest!
I was on a GNE bus yesterday and this women just got on (after putting her hand out when the bus was going past the stop (i would have just drove past)), and just got on

*puts car onto the machine*
**BEEP**
Driver : What do you want?
*Puts Card onto the machine*
**BEEP**
Driver: What do you want?
*Puts Card Onto THe Machine*
**BEEP**
Driver: WHAT DO YOU WANT?
*takes the card and charge £2 to it, and she leaves the ticket*
I was in the pub ( i know) and a drunk lady went up to the bandit and inserted her bank card in the slot where the notes go. The staff tried to get it out but to no avail - ended up chucking her out cause she was becoming very abusive and vilets. Turns out she was a regular but is actually barred!
(28 Sep 2023, 8:28 pm)Unber43 wrote I was on a GNE bus yesterday and this women just got on (after putting her hand out when the bus was going past the stop (i would have just drove past)), and just got on

*puts car onto the machine*
**BEEP**
Driver : What do you want?
*Puts Card onto the machine*
**BEEP**
Driver: What do you want?
*Puts Card Onto THe Machine*
**BEEP**
Driver: WHAT DO YOU WANT?
*takes the card and charge £2 to it, and she leaves the ticket*

That's what I do - if they say nothing just automatically bill them £2. They'll be quick to tell you if it's wrong.

One of the most infuriating things that, people who get on and say nothing. Just put cash on the table.